Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Radiologex - Healthcare Happens Here!  (Read 445 times)
Vetohov

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 10:37:01 PM

Hey everyone, just wanted to share my promo code for the Radiologex STO. With that, you can have a 25 percent bonus ON TOP of bonuses offered on their page to investors. Which go up to 100 percent. Thank me later.
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2021, 11:35:55 PM

Get to know the MOST secure and redundant data storage network available. Connected to R-DEE Scan, Vault is designed to meet the unique data requirements of the healthcare industry: absolute security to exceed regulatory compliance that also allows for authorized file sharing between healthcare providers.

Our end-to-end encrypted solution is built on a hybrid cloud-DLT stack, offering granular file control permissions with unlimited storage capacity. We imagined a solution that didn’t charge extra for storage or create vulnerable security gaps, like Dropbox and Google Drive. R-DEE Vault’s absolute security and global reach, making your files available to you anywhere, is revolutionary for healthcare.

GetRDEE at https://radiologex.com/

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2021, 09:47:55 PM

Hey everyone, can somebody recommend any projects with bright on your opinion future?
 I am researching them on STO/IPO market right now.
At this point, I want to invest in something stable and sturdy as soon as it possible, but unfortunately this market is new to me.
krg-token
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2021, 10:18:51 PM

Hey everyone, can somebody recommend any projects with bright on your opinion future?
 I am researching them on STO/IPO market right now.
At this point, I want to invest in something stable and sturdy as soon as it possible, but unfortunately this market is new to me.
I highly recommend you check out Radiologex STO. They've already built a fully functional platform and offer up to a 100% bonuses for investors. Not to mention they are trying to make the world a better place.

🔴 KRG - backed by a Real Estate business 🔴
Paypolitan
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 09:55:54 PM

What is up with Radiologex STO? They offer up to a hundred percent bonuses on investment, share profits between RDG holders, and, most importantly, they are going to have HUGE profits. MIN is already being adopted and given the pathetic state of medical software an lack of competition that's both a long and short-term moonshot.
Kovinskii

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 10:04:07 PM

Sup, everyone.  currently digging into Radiologex project and it's getting better and better. They seem to have little to no competition, an infinite market to conquer, and the best instrumentary in to do it. All the while offering up to a 100% bonus on their STO. Ridicululousl lucrative.
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2021, 10:11:15 PM

R-DEE is comprised of 8 powerful productivity tools on one platform, available on any device. Users can collaborate seamlessly and switch between modules, or use them simultaneously for breakthrough productivity: essential tools in an era of remote telemedicine requiring rapid response.

Learn more about how R-DEE can streamline your #healthcare delivery across the globe: https://radiologex.com/

GraphLinq Protocol
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:39:42 PM

Hi folks! I'm reaching to current or forthcoming IPO's/ STO's projects.
I want some high digital security, like most of them offer.
And for sure, it would be great if they had solid business models and tone of potential. Is there any hidden treasure I've yet to encounter? I’m so tired of scam.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:42:02 PM

Sup, everyone.  currently digging into Radiologex project and it's getting better and better. They seem to have little to no competition, an infinite market to conquer, and the best instrumentary in to do it. All the while offering up to a 100% bonus on their STO. Ridicululousl lucrative.

We have seen a lot of healthcare-related blockchain projects before and seems that they were abandoned for quite some time.
This is why, it seems that they have little to no competition because they are finding it hard to attain success in this field.
Now, if Radiologex can implement all their features successfully, then, I would be happy to know.
So looking forward to the success of this platform. We need this kind of platform these days.
If they have fully functional platform, then, I wish to see users that will actually use their platform based on the reason why it is created and not for trading purposes only.
Paypolitan
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 10:04:42 PM

And for sure, it would be great if they had solid business models and tone of potential. Is there any hidden treasure I've yet to encounter? I’m so tired of scam.
Sup, have you heard of Radiologex? If not, I highly recommend you check it out. Basically, they've built a huge platform for the healthcare industry, addressing security issues in the IT products currently in wide use there.
GraphLinq Protocol
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 09:42:49 PM

Sup, have you heard of Radiologex? If not, I highly recommend you check it out. Basically, they've built a huge platform for the healthcare industry, addressing security issues in the IT products currently in wide use there.
Yeah, I agree with the previous post. These guys are making something great and are generous to their investors, as well. You can get up to a 100% bonus, and 25% on top of that with promo codes. Mine's SR103
torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 10:50:41 PM

Why isn't everybody talking about Radiologex? MIN is perhaps the best thing to happen to medical software in the history of medical software, while the company offers 100 percent bonuses on STO investments. It's free money at this point.
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2021, 10:56:58 PM

Hey there, I think I've stumbled upon something lucrative. Radiologex offers up to a HUNDRED PERCENT bonuses on their STO offering page. And look into it - they are not some one-day project to pump and disappear. They have a very solid product for the medical industry.  Cool
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2021, 11:01:18 PM

RDG distributions automatically airdopped into your wallet!

Security interest holders are entitled to distributions via contractual participation right against 25% of revenues generated by R-DEE, including a 20% buy out trigger for token holders.

The total supply of RDG preferred equity shares is fixed at 100 million, with a per-share face value of $1.00.

Discover more about our STO with generous Round 1 bonuses still available: https://radiologex.com/

Efarilino

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 11:04:03 PM

Did anyone check out Radiologex? To me, it appears to be an almost too good to be true kind of investment, which is at the same time is also solidly true. The platform is already built and working and the guys still offer up to 100% bonus on investment.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 11:40:44 PM

Did anyone check out Radiologex? To me, it appears to be an almost too good to be true kind of investment, which is at the same time is also solidly true. The platform is already built and working and the guys still offer up to 100% bonus on investment.

The problem with giving good bonuses to investors is that they can dump it once the price is picking up.
That is, if the team has no lock-in period for their buyers.
Also, was looking for the team members of this project from their website but to no avail.
They also have 2-page whitepaper, which for me is not acceptable as we are talking healthcare here.
It should be more comprehensive. Hope the team can publish their team members on their site itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: