Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:51:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITKEEP WALLET PRO | ANN THREAD |  (Read 317 times)
Badmanthought (OP)

Activity: 230
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 08:46:47 PM

I downloaded the Bitkeep app, the team have really done a neat job, wallet is very user friendly, with lots of functionalities....

Maybe you should try having an NFT marketplace integrated into Bitkeep

Bitkeep already have third-party NFT marketplace platforms on it app, to visit any of these marketplace.....

On app, click on Dapp, on the top bar, click on NFT, here you see list of various NFT marketplace
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 08:42:42 AM

📣 We are pleased to announce that BitKeep and Elrond (EGLD) have officially reached an ecological partnership. BitKeep will provide Elrond (EGLD) users with a more convenient form of ecological participation.[/size
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 08:39:12 AM

📣[BitKeep's Blind Box Event]

BitKeep will launch BitKeep's blind box event on November 18, 2021. New and existing users who complete at least one(1) BKSwap will be able to claim his/her blind box. To unlock the Bitkeep's blind box, the user is expected to invite his/her friends to help unlock the blind box. Both the user and friends will share the hidden BKB rewards in the blind box.
Moremoney01

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 06:38:55 AM

📣[BitKeep's Blind Box Event]

BitKeep will launch BitKeep's blind box event on November 18, 2021. New and existing users who complete at least one(1) BKSwap will be able to claim his/her blind box. To unlock the Bitkeep's blind box, the user is expected to invite his/her friends to help unlock the blind box. Both the user and friends will share the hidden BKB rewards in the blind box.

I've done any swap using BKB, can I still do it now and qualify?
BigDollarboy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 06:43:56 AM

How does the blindbox work, is it in form of a Lottery and also can be found in the box? I've not used Bitkeep before, but I will give it a shot
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 07:03:32 AM

I've done any swap using BKB, can I still do it now and qualify?
[/quote]

You have not done any swap you mean? If this is the case,  yes you can still participate, all you need to do is just to make a swap using the BKSWAP

How does the blindbox work, is it in form of a Lottery and also can be found in the box? I've not used Bitkeep before, but I will give it a shot

No, blind box is not lottery, it like a surprise package which you will need to open to see what's in it and before you can get a blind box, there's are tasks which you will need to complete for you to qualify, and one of those is that you need to make use of the BKSWAP swap.

The blind box 🎁 contains free cryptocurrency
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 09:32:10 AM

📣BitKeep supports CyBall NFT and will act as official recommended wallet of CyBallOfficial to start continuous cooperation.
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 09:10:03 AM

SHARE & WIN BKB
Which public chain do you wish BK wallet to add? Share your opinion with us and stand a chance to win BKB airdrops!

Submit Your Opinion: https://forms.gle/e5kQgKL2GW19s3tP8
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:34:29 PM

BitKeep will launch BKB Pooling this coming Thanksgiving Day, 25th November 2021 with 🎁x3! You don’t want to miss it! Come to savour the moment and enjoy the early adopters' benefits.
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:40:39 PM

Happy to announce that BitKeep now supports BrokoliNetwork.

💁Brokoli network is An impact-to-earn NFT metaverse where climate impact makes you money  Powered by $BRKL token.

Introducing BitKeep's Hot Project This Week——PokemineG.

💁‍♀️PokeMine is a turn-based, card-battling mobile game based on the Pokémon world.

Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 07:14:29 AM

BitKeep now supports Chair_Finance.

Chair 2.0 is the first IGO platform on Polygon to start GameFi NFT Store and GameFi IGO.

Glad to announce that BitKeep now supports Tryhardsio.

Tryhards is an NFT-based, blockchain Metaverse. Play Win Earn. Gain more power, Fight for honor and conquer Planet X.
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 07:44:56 AM

❓How to switch wallet in BitKeep?

✅Launch BitKeep
✅Tap my wallet and choose the desired wallet

😃Enjoy using your BitKeep wallet.

📺https://youtu.be/QOUdnXY0Bk4
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 07:55:35 AM

BitKeep now supports Sil_Finance. Sil Finance is the world's first decentralized LP matching engine that’s purely built on smart contracts.

BitKeep now supports mars4_me.

Mars4 - centered ecosystem where you can explore a virtual Mars Metaverse, own and customize your land property with MARS4 dollars and even reap the rewards of the world's first revenue-generating NFT!

BitKeep now supports Kommunitas1.

Kommunitas is a decentralized and tierless Launchpad on @0xPolygon Chain.
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 06:32:54 AM

📣3 more days to BKB staking!
For BitKeep Chrome users only.

Learn more:
https://bitkeepblog.medium.com/bitkeep-website-has-launched-the-bkb-section-c26297c62482
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 12:53:28 PM

💰A new round of BitKeep Blind Box event is now live. Invite your friends to share 100,000 BKB and more. First come, first served.

https://twitter.com/BitKeepOS/status/1481851551174262784?s=20
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: