Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:54:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Metaverse - Shared Virtual World Environments  (Read 426 times)
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2021, 12:19:11 PM

Our Project and Vision

The metaverse is a vision that spans many companies — the whole industry. You can think about it as the successor
to the mobile internet. And it’s certainly not something that any one company is going to build, but I think a big part
of our next chapter is going to hopefully be contributing to building that, in partnership with a lot of other companies
and creators and developers.

It just touches a lot of the biggest themes that we’re working on. Think about things like community and creators as one,
or digital commerce as a second, or building out the next set of computing platforms, like virtual and augmented reality,
to give people that sense of presence.

Liquidity Provider Token locked for 18 months at
Team.Finance

Step 1

Create MetaMask wallet

]Create a MetaMask Wallet using
either a desktop computer or an
 iOS/Android mobile device. That
will allow you to buy, sell, send,
and receive $META.

Step 2

Send $ETH to MetaMask

Transfer $ETH to your new
MetaMask wallet from your
existing wallet (e.g. Trust Wallet,
Coinbase, or Binance), or buy
$ETH directly within MetaMask.

Step 3

Connect To Uniswap

The safest place to buy $META
is on UniSwap. Visit UniSwap
and click “connect wallet”
MetaMask will ask for your
signature, go ahead and sign it.

Step 4

Swap $ETH For $META

Set your slippage to 12-14% and
enter and the amount of $ETH
you would like to swap for $META.
Your $META will now be in your
MetaMask wallet.

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pwaytoken
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 07:58:39 PM

Wooow. So I've just stumbled upon MetavFinance project, and I think I've regained some hope for the future. They're building the decentralized metaverse, which I'd much prefer over the Zucc alternative. 
Vetohov

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 08:36:34 PM

Sup, everyone. I’ve just stumbled upon MetavFinance token on Uniswap, and it blew up 5000% within hours after the launch. It seems like we have the next moonshot here. The coin is deflationary - it burns 1% at every transaction and distributes 2% tax to every holder.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 09:03:13 PM

There are lots of metaverse project here and coming up in the space, they need to put clarity on this.
Who is the chief developer in the team?
will they provide a mainet in the nearest future?
Are there no plans to be involved in games also?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bordijo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 09:21:13 PM

Any thoughts on MetavFinance? I've seen them blow up on Uniswap by 5000%. Is that some stupid pump, or do they have something of value to offer?
krg-token
Copper Member

Activity: 55

🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2021, 09:57:40 PM

Any thoughts on MetavFinance? I've seen them blow up on Uniswap by 5000%. Is that some stupid pump, or do they have something of value to offer?
I believe MetavFinance has solid chances to blow up the market. Metaverse industry is the next big thing, and these guys provide a decentralized alternative to what Zucc is doing.

🔴 KRG - backed by a Real Estate business 🔴
Bordijo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 10:29:24 PM

I believe MetavFinance has solid chances to blow up the market. Metaverse industry is the next big thing, and these guys provide a decentralized alternative to what Zucc is doing.
Regarding moon shooting, $META is deflationary by design and burns 1% with every transaction and distributes 2% tax on every transaction among holders. It will get more scarce with time while being backed up by more and more products. I believe it's a great investment.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2021, 10:55:23 PM

Regarding moon shooting, $META is deflationary by design and burns 1% with every transaction and distributes 2% tax on every transaction among holders. It will get more scarce with time while being backed up by more and more products. I believe it's a great investment.

They are just living on the hype because Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg just announced that they are changing the name of the company to Meta and adopting the metaverse technology, new investors might confuse this to the Meta of Facebook.

When news of Facebook launching their own Cryptocurrency called Libra many developers including scammers launched tokens or coins named after Libra, this metaverse coin is just another pump and dump coin with no platform to offer to the community.

OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2021, 09:12:25 AM

There are lots of metaverse project here and coming up in the space, they need to put clarity on this.
Who is the chief developer in the team?
will they provide a mainet in the nearest future?
Are there no plans to be involved in games also?
Hello, sir. Thanks for showing the interest in the project. Talking of the team, you can find all the members on the website. Talking of mainnet, all the stages of the development of the project are on the white paper, when the data about mainnet is out, all the participants will know about it. And the final point about the games. Pretty much, it's the same. Currently, the project team have been working on the steps they have provided in the white paper. So, stay tuned.

OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2021, 09:14:25 AM

They are just living on the hype because Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg just announced that they are changing the name of the company to Meta and adopting the metaverse technology, new investors might confuse this to the Meta of Facebook.

When news of Facebook launching their own Cryptocurrency called Libra many developers including scammers launched tokens or coins named after Libra, this metaverse coin is just another pump and dump coin with no platform to offer to the community.

OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2021, 09:16:32 AM

META's website and whitepaper is up! Dive straight into our whitepaper for our roadmap and upcoming marketing activities! 😎

http://metav.finance

For ease of reference, key milestone and marketing activities below!

torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 09:48:09 AM

I think I've found a solid place to put my money. MetavFinance token shot up 5000% at launch. CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko listings are coming next on the roadmap, which I believe will drive the price further up.
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2021, 09:59:53 AM

MetavFinance appears to be building something truly amazing. I love that Facebook's metaverse now has a decentralized competitor. Thinking of investing, as the project is in the early development stage but already has lucrative tokenomics - the token shot up 5000% at launch and will be burned with every transaction. 2% of every transaction goes to the holders, which will grow in value as AR and VR products attract more people and the token becomes more scarse.
Kovinskii

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 10:04:47 AM

What do you guys think of MetavFinance? There's been some action on Uniswap; the price blew up to 5000%. Am I late to the rocket, or is it going to continue?
Efarilino

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 09:36:18 PM

What do you guys think of MetavFinance? There's been some action on Uniswap; the price blew up to 5000%. Am I late to the rocket, or is it going to continue?
I believe it has all the chances to continue. CoinMarkerCap and CoinGecko listings are coming next. Metaverse products are being developed, while the token gets burned 1% with every transaction on the chain. Both factors drive the price up.
Kovinskii

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 09:56:47 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2021, 10:36:56 PM by Kovinskii

I believe it has all the chances to continue. CoinMarkerCap and CoinGecko listings are coming next. Metaverse products are being developed, while the token gets burned 1% with every transaction on the chain. Both factors drive the price up.
Many thanks to you, I think I'm going to join as well. I love where the industry is going but it needs to be less selfish and more humane.
Everyone should be paid with a universally accepted digital currency.
I can't wait for the third phase and more news from them.
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2021, 09:29:09 PM

META is up over 200% in the last 24H and each dips are being eaten!

Wild $T1mes is here and let's fucking go! Cool Cool Cool

interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2021, 09:31:18 PM

MetevFinance appears to be developing the next big thing. Virtual spaces, advertisements, NFT's, and a DeFi platform - all at once. I think this is going to be a decent decentralized alternative to Meta.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
Semehov

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 09:40:42 PM

The crypto market is very active with trends in DeFi, Playt-to-Earn, crosschain, why did the MetavFinance project team choose this area to explore and invest their energy in it? Do you believe in the future of this MetavFinance trend in the long term?
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 09:41:40 PM

The crypto market is very active with trends in DeFi, Playt-to-Earn, crosschain, why did the MetavFinance project team choose this area to explore and invest their energy in it? Do you believe in the future of this MetavFinance trend in the long term?
MetavFinance team know that "metaverse" is a vision that spans many companies — the whole industry. You can think about it as the successor to the mobile internet. And it’s the biggest trend in crypto market right now. META is the best token to follow this trend!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: