Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:37:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Metaverse - Shared Virtual World Environments  (Read 426 times)
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2021, 06:20:24 PM

$Meta is going through the roof and soon to eat another zero from here! Cool Let's catch the ride before the spaceship rockets!

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Semehov

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 07:14:05 PM

The crypto market is very active with trends in DeFi, Playt-to-Earn, crosschain, why did the MetavFinance project team choose this area to explore and invest their energy in it? Do you believe in the future of this MetavFinance trend in the long term?
MetavFinance team know that "metaverse" is a vision that spans many companies — the whole industry. You can think about it as the successor to the mobile internet. And it’s the biggest trend in crypto market right now. META is the best token to follow this trend!
There are many Metaverse projects being introduced day by day without solution and vision, I would like to know more about the MetavFinance team. Who are they and what guarantees that they will stick and develop this project?
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 10:00:19 PM

The crypto market is very active with trends in DeFi, Playt-to-Earn, crosschain, why did the MetavFinance project team choose this area to explore and invest their energy in it? Do you believe in the future of this MetavFinance trend in the long term?
MetavFinance team know that "metaverse" is a vision that spans many companies — the whole industry. You can think about it as the successor to the mobile internet. And it’s the biggest trend in crypto market right now. META is the best token to follow this trend!
There are many Metaverse projects being introduced day by day without solution and vision, I would like to know more about the MetavFinance team. Who are they and what guarantees that they will stick and develop this project?
MetavFinance team members have a transparent profile on the website, which you can check. They have a lot of experience and share a common vision for the MetavFinance. They will work to increase the value of META token, then they got profit from their allocation.
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2021, 03:11:34 PM

Congrats to all $Meta holders we have officially eaten one zero and more to come!  Cool Cool
Load your boat before this truly takes off to the mars. infinity and beyond! 🚀🚀

Pwaytoken
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 10:39:21 PM

Wow, MetavFinance token is something. It's burned with every transaction while more and more products are getting developed, backing it up. All the while, 2% of each transaction gets distributed among the holders.
Vetohov

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 10:57:28 PM

I think I know where my next investment is going. Some time ago got familiar with MetavFinance, and now they're on Uniswap, going up 5000% in a matter of hours. With tokenomics they have and products they're developing, I believe it's a true gem.
Bordijo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 11:03:50 PM

A lot of projects choose token burning to increase token price, does MetavFinance plan to burn token from transaction value like SAFEMOON is doing? I hope the fee won't be too high and we always have enough tokens to use in the future
Paypolitan
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 08:41:37 PM

A lot of projects choose token burning to increase token price, does MetavFinance plan to burn token from transaction value like SAFEMOON is doing? I hope the fee won't be too high and we always have enough tokens to use in the future
Yeah, token burning is an effective solution to support token price. But MetavFinance will burn only 1% of the transaction value, which ensures the community has enough META tokens to use. This also shares value with META token holders. They will have more incentive to hold META.
Bordijo

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 09:53:15 PM

Yeah, token burning is an effective solution to support token price. But MetavFinance will burn only 1% of the transaction value, which ensures the community has enough META tokens to use. This also shares value with META token holders. They will have more incentive to hold META.
I heard besides burning 1% of the transaction value, MetavFinance plans to distribute 2% of transaction value to META holders. Is this amazing strategy true??? Why do you need to do that? You can use it to develop MetavFinance project for users.
Paypolitan
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 10:08:30 PM

I heard besides burning 1% of the transaction value, MetavFinance plans to distribute 2% of transaction value to META holders. Is this amazing strategy true??? Why do you need to do that? You can use it to develop MetavFinance project for users.
Yeah, buy this strategy, MetavFinance's META holders will earn profits during holding META. They have more reason to hold META token. The MetavFinance team believes that the community is the greatest value for development of MetavFinance project.
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2021, 10:13:06 PM

Congrats to all $Meta holders we are breaking new ATH soon!  Cool
Dips are always eaten and load your bags before we blast off to the moon!  Cool Cool

torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 09:59:38 PM

Metaverse is the future, but do we really want it to be centralized? I'm way more attracted to projects like MetavFinance, which build their realities on the blockchain. I'm a huge believer in AR, but I don't want a single entity grabbing all the cyberspace.
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2021, 10:13:42 PM

Everyone is talking about the Metaverse trend and the MetavFinance's META token. Please tell me where can I buy or trade META token? Hope it has been listed on reputable exchanges in crypto market, we don’t need tiny exchange to trade without LP.
Kovinskii

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 10:46:14 PM

Everyone is talking about the Metaverse trend and the MetavFinance's META token. Please tell me where can I buy or trade META token? Hope it has been listed on reputable exchanges in crypto market, we don’t need tiny exchange to trade without LP.
MetavFinance's META has been listed on UniSwap, you can trade easily with millions of users worldwide. UniSwap is the largest exchange in the Ethereum ecosystem, you should be assured of LP on UniSwap. Set slippage about 2-3%, then you can swap META token.
Nahratsak

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 10:08:28 PM

So, any thoughts on MetavFinance? I've seen them go off on Uniswap by 5000%. Is that some kind of a joke or do they really have something of value to offer?
They're taking a big places on the market at this moment,
I think it’s time to invest. Who has something to say?
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2021, 10:34:53 PM

MetavFinance's META has been listed on UniSwap, you can trade easily with millions of users worldwide. UniSwap is the largest exchange in the Ethereum ecosystem, you should be assured of LP on UniSwap. Set slippage about 2-3%, then you can swap META token.
Does MetavFinance plan to list on CEXs like Binance, KuCoin, GateIO in the future? I think CEXs listing will help META reach more users, especially traders on CEXs. Each of CEX has not only buyers + seller, but its strong community.
Kovinskii

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 10:37:57 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2021, 10:05:49 PM by Mr. Big

Does MetavFinance plan to list on CEXs like Binance, KuCoin, GateIO in the future? I think CEXs listing will help META reach more users, especially traders on CEXs. Each of CEX has not only buyers + seller, but its strong community.
MetavFinance's META is a decentralized token at heart and, as such, team always recommends the use of a Decentralized Exchange. However if you choose to utilize a CEX instead when its available, it's best to do your own research first to ensure it is both safe & secure. CEXs are targeted in the future!

So, any thoughts on MetavFinance? I've seen them go off on Uniswap by 5000%. Is that some kind of a joke or do they really have something of value to offer?
They're taking a big places on the market at this moment,
I think it’s time to invest. Who has something to say?
I think it will. The token is deflationary. It gets burned with every transaction. Also, the 2% fee is getting distributed between holders. All the while, the company is entering the most promising market in IT right now with killer products in development. I'd expect insane growth.
Efarilino

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 07:24:25 PM

Hey everybody, have you seen MetavFinance? in the first place, I don't believe that could be so well.
But now I’m more and more convinced what they bringing changes into the digital world.
Someone invests in them already? I need to hear what you think
Bordijo

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 08:02:37 PM

Hey everybody, have you seen MetavFinance? in the first place, I don't believe that could be so well.
But now I’m more and more convinced what they bringing changes into the digital world.
Someone invests in them already? I need to hear what you think
I think it is. Metaverse is the next big thing as it appears, and it better be decentralized. In terms of profit - $META blew up at the start and will continue rising. CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko listings are coming soon. The token is deflationary by design. Also, 2% tax per transaction goes directly to holders. This one has a bright future imo.
Pwaytoken
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 10:03:15 PM

Did you guys see what happened to the MetavFinance's token? I'm amazed. Blowing up 5000% in the first hours is a hell of a beginning. More listings are coming soon, and metaverse products are being developed while the token is burned with every transaction. It's unstoppable.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: