Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:32:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I missed the boat is not new concept..  (Read 542 times)
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 08:49:21 PM

The mistake most prospective investors dare to make is the question of; 'what do you do after you've supposedly missed the boat?"
Do you just seat and wait on it to come right back to the harbour or perhaps you hope that it gets sunk for a new voyage to start?

Life and opportunity waits for no man. If your doing any of the above as a prospective investor or someone who is looking to add to his or her portfolio, then you might be doing it wrong. When you can still catch site of the voyage, you make efforts to catch up with them. But with the little you have and keep topping up as time goes on, using only your spare funds. That way, your sure to have a piece of the pie!

Fortunately for some, the market is experiencing some serious bearish moves and has provided what I would like to refer to as the perfect opportunity to buy but the sad story is, a lot of persons would still miss out and would come to the realisation of this only when the price have gone up. I feel sad for those persons!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x