Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:31:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prosecution’s case against Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse ... BLOWN up  (Read 454 times)
_Miracle

Activity: 906
Merit: 659

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2021, 08:53:02 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2021, 05:31:46 AM by _Miracle

Rittenhouse = Racism

Its people like you that spout racism so damned much that the word has no fucking mean kind of like how people use the word fuck so much it no longer has emphasis in meaning. What does racism have to do with Rittenhouse he did not kill anyone that was black. The only parallel is that this happening during a "mostly peaceful" protest for BLM where we all know where this usually leads to property damage and looting for free stuff since ol Bernie and AOC couldn't give it to you cuz they want their bilk.

Don't post some bullshit I didn't say as a fucking quote. (and for emphases I mean that)
If you want to post what I said that made you draw that narrow conclusion and then equate it that way: fine that's your opinion.

AND P.S. I'm not a democrat or republican,  I rarely watch the news,  I read <------so I'm accustomed to hardly anyone getting or agreeing with what I'm saying.

I am a classical liberal: I believe a small, limited government's role is to protect its citizens interests and liberties with the least amount of interference to the individual.
If "conservatives" really believed that, I'd go back to being a republican.

For clarity:
I think race is just another social construct, like caste systems, the idea of monarchs born to rule ect. People of all genders and colors can more easily lean into the roles of oppressor than anyone would care to give attention to.
If you watch a Doc like Age of Rage or Kill All the Brutes it gives a small perspective into the human psyche protecting its own fragile ego.

There is not a question that we find people who look like "us" and think like "us" more relatable or that we use heuristics as part of our decision making process (especially in heated circumstances).
Our unquestioned biases are not always easy to see, especially when it's something we agree with or slanted in our favor but they are only part of "a truth".

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2021, 10:40:10 PM
Merited by Quickseller (1)

Don't post some some shit I didn't say as a fucking quote. (and for emphases I mean that)
If you want to post what I said that made you draw that narrow conclusion and then equate it that way: fine that's your opinion.

AND P.S. I'm not a democrat or republican,  I rarely watch the news,  I read <------so I'm accustomed to hardly anyone getting or agreeing with what I'm saying.

I am a classical liberal: I believe a small, limited government's role is to protect its citizens interests and liberties with the least amount of interference to the individual.
If "conservatives" really believed that, I'd go back to being a republican.

For clarity:
I think race is just another social construct, like caste systems, the idea of monarchs born to rule ect. People of all genders and colors can more easily lean into the roles of oppressor than anyone would care to give attention to.
If you watch a Doc like Age of Rage or Kill All the Brutes it gives a small perspective into the human psyche protecting its own fragile ego.

There is not a question that we find people who look like "us" and think like "us" more relatable or that we use heuristics as part of our decision making process (especially in heated circumstances).
Our unquestioned biases are not always easy to see, especially when it's something we agree with or slanted in our favor but they are only part of "a truth".

Ok, then answer my question how does what Rittenhouse did akin to racism? When he was just there to protect his dad's and other businesses. None of the casualties or as you call them "victims" were black but rather the same race as him white. I don't see it as this at all but rather an overblown media hype stating this because it was at a BLM "protest" that usually ends in what I said to you before: property damage and looting.

_Miracle

Activity: 906
Merit: 659

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2021, 11:04:35 PM

> snip<
Ok, then answer my question
>snip<
Yeah...no, I said what I had to say to you.

I'm sure you'll have plenty of posters come along shortly to continue the stupid ass conversation you're having with yourself.

*there's probably nothing useful for me to add to this conversation.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 02:53:51 AM

Can you see how the Rittenhouse verdict may have consequences here?

What's funny is the these pollsters will never ask politically inconvenient questions because they're afraid of the left wing mob. Are you aware of the damage that BLM terrorists have done during 2020 to American cities because George Floyd died of a fentanyl induced heart attack?

Well, let's dive into that question starting where the events took place -- 550 million alone in Minneapolis.

https://www.startribune.com/minneapolis-foundation-raising-20-million-to-rebuild-small-businesses-hurt-in-2020-riots/600058520/

Private insurance has been estimated at covering only about half the estimated $550 million in damage to businesses disproportionately owned by small operators, many of them immigrants and people of color.

Were these right wing Trump supporters that did this?

The J6 attacks, or "insurrection" as it is called, were a bunch of toothless Trump supporters from Alabama armed with MAGA hats and selfie sticks trespassing on the Capitol building. Absolutely terrifying.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 03:46:22 AM

What's funny is the these pollsters will never ask politically inconvenient questions because they're afraid of the left wing mob. Are you aware of the damage that BLM terrorists have done during 2020 to American cities because George Floyd died of a fentanyl induced heart attack?

Well, let's dive into that question starting where the events took place -- 550 million alone in Minneapolis.

https://www.startribune.com/minneapolis-foundation-raising-20-million-to-rebuild-small-businesses-hurt-in-2020-riots/600058520/

Private insurance has been estimated at covering only about half the estimated $550 million in damage to businesses disproportionately owned by small operators, many of them immigrants and people of color.

The J6 attacks, or "insurrection" as it is called, were a bunch of toothless Trump supporters from Alabama armed with MAGA hats and selfie sticks trespassing on the Capitol building. Absolutely terrifying.

Wasn't that was the 'rally' where the NIH said that it was safe to come out of lockdown and gather together since 'covid' was taking that weekend off?

Funny how the 'new normal' policies always seem to hurt small business and consequently favor big multi-national corporations.  Honestly, as someone on the higher end of the wealth curve and someone who doesn't get off on pleb things (work, sporting events, social gathering, phony FBIFA led 'insurrections', etc) the 'new normal' has worked out pretty well for me so far both financially and in other ways.  Once the clot-shot has fully worked it's magic on the useless eaters, things could be even better.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 07:54:39 AM

BLM terrorists

There are some people who always want to cause trouble, riot, loot, etc. A public protest of sufficient size will always attract these people, irrespective of the reason for protest (and irrespective of whether it's 'right' or 'left'). This fact doesn't invalidate all mass protests, does it? Perhaps some people out there are peacefully protesting against racial injustice? I've had discussions with you before, and I know you're not stupid, so you must realise this. In which case, why do you equate BLM with terrorism? What's the real reason? Those blacks have been uppity since the '60s, haven't they? They should know their place and get back on the plantation, amirite? [/s]

there's probably nothing useful for me to add to this conversation.

Yeah, same for me.

cmg777

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2021, 10:17:24 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2021, 10:50:07 AM by cmg777

Funny how the 'new normal' policies always seem to hurt small business and consequently favor big multi-national corporations.  Honestly, as someone on the higher end of the wealth curve and someone who doesn't get off on pleb things (work, sporting events, social gathering, phony FBIFA led 'insurrections', etc) the 'new normal' has worked out pretty well for me so far both financially and in other ways.  Once the clot-shot has fully worked it's magic on the useless eaters, things could be even better.

I don't think life will continue to work out for you. Not all the people who took the vax are useless eaters there are still quite a few small and medium businesses that have a big impact on your life. So what will happen is you think you are wealthy, try buying a loaf of bread for $1000, $10000 dollars because without a supply chain and with soon to be high demand you will see it. If you had your own island or owned a huge swath of farmland where you could sustain yourself like a Billionaire or someone worth at least 100 Million dollars then I could say your life would merely stagnate. Now dare I say that you mandated the vax those on government programs (welfare, social security, government pension, works for government) over people working a regular job supporting the real economy then your statement would have substance. I believe it is coming that those on government programs will be mandated to take the vaccine (I bet its in this new bill currently being passed). So just to collect your SS, welfare or pension you will need the keep getting updates on the vaccine otherwise the government cuts you off (mark of the beast). Since they attempted and in many cases succeeded in to forcing people to the jab, your (and hell everyone's) quality of life will continue to erode at a rapid pace mid-December to early-January.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 11:34:57 AM

I don't think life will continue to work out for you. Not all the people who took the vax are useless eaters there are still quite a few small and medium businesses that have a big impact on your life. So what will happen is you think you are wealthy, try buying a loaf of bread for $1000, $10000 dollars

Crypto and physical PM's should outrun price inflation because of relative scarcity, and because distribution is very lop-sided.

because without a supply chain and with soon to be high demand you will see it.

Demand will probably fall faster than supply as the de-pop shot takes hold.  Distribution is another matter.  I wouldn't want to be in a city with no quick and easy way out...

If you had your own island or owned a huge swath of farmland where you could sustain yourself like a Billionaire or someone worth at least 100 Million dollars then I could say your life would merely stagnate.

Good opportunities to pick up a lot of stuff that the dearly departed have no more use for.  To the degree that their would be competition, many of them will be the perps and richly deserve a place in hell.  With a little good luck there will be enough non-perps to help usher them up to have a little chat with St. Peter.  Life will probably the opposite of 'stagnate'.

Now dare I say that you mandated the vax those on government programs (welfare, social security, government pension, works for government) over people working a regular job supporting the real economy then your statement would have substance. I believe it is coming that those on government programs will be mandated to take the vaccine (I bet its in this new bill currently being passed). So just to collect your SS, welfare or pension you will need the keep getting updates on the vaccine otherwise the government cuts you off (mark of the beast). Since they attempted and in many cases succeeded in to forcing people to the jab, your (and hell everyone's) quality of life will continue to erode at a rapid pace mid-December to early-January.

Honestly, I don't think you have yet grasped the magnitude of what has been unleashed and your mind is still tethered to the 'old-normal' more than is healthy for planning purposes.  Hopefully I am over-estimating things, but after what has gotten us here to late 2021, I kind of doubt it.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
cmg777

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2021, 11:48:06 AM

Crypto and physical PM's should outrun price inflation because of relative scarcity, and because distribution is very lop-sided.

Demand will probably fall faster than supply as the de-pop shot takes hold.  Distribution is another matter.  I wouldn't want to be in a city with no quick and easy way out...

Point taken but what about power disruptions that is where it is good to diversify into the real OG altcoin to the USD: Precious Metals and any other things of value. Crypto will help but should not be the end all be all.

Good opportunities to pick up a lot of stuff that the dearly departed have no more use for.  To the degree that their would be competition, many of them will be the perps and richly deserve a place in hell.  With a little good luck there will be enough non-perps to help usher them up to have a little chat with St. Peter.  Life will probably the opposite of 'stagnate'.

We you a point there that most will be dug out if they played a part in all of this or perceived to have played a part in the pandemic. I'm just feeling you out here to see where you are at.

Honestly, I don't think you have yet grasped the magnitude of what has been unleashed and your mind is still tethered to the 'old-normal' more than is healthy for planning purposes.  Hopefully I am over-estimating things, but after what has gotten us here to late 2021, I kind of doubt it.

I'm not quite on the old normal but it is hard to let go, I will admit this. I'm pretty well prepared.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 08:26:06 PM

up next...

wisconsin man runs over 40+ people..
republican idiots shout 'innocent coz right to travel'

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
cmg777

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2021, 10:53:01 PM

up next...

wisconsin man runs over 40+ people..
republican idiots shout 'innocent coz right to travel'

Suspect via MULTIPLE sources In killing several and injuring scores more in #Waukesha  Just released 2 days ago on bond as well. Darrell Edward Brooks Jr. A real winner.

https://twitter.com/TheQuartering/status/1462628463517609984?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1462628463517609984%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1

he's also a registered sex offender. #BlackTerrorism

https://twitter.com/oaktreeupheaval/status/1462634560986906626?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1462634560986906626%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1

seriously there's like 25 different mugshots of this guy from multiple states.

this sort of black criminality where it goes on for years and years yet he keeps getting out on 1k bail to do it again is the sort of #BlackTerrorism Americans face everyday.

https://twitter.com/oaktreeupheaval/status/1462640157652185091?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1462642827737780225%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es2

turns out he's some dirtbag lowlife no name rapper. another shocker

you can see the car used in the terror attack in the back of one of his black rap music videos

https://youtube.com/channel/UCUI_NnHGW518kRgeDOTgH3Q

https://twitter.com/oaktreeupheaval/status/1462642827737780225?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1462642827737780225%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1

Waukesha massacre suspect Darrell Edward Brooks was released from Milwaukee County jail on $1,000 bail earlier this week.

Here is Soros affiliated Milwaukee district attorney John Chisholm bragging about abolishing bail and congratulating other Soros DAs.

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1462647950941773831?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1462647950941773831%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1

libertasbella
Copper Member

Activity: 155
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2021, 12:48:59 AM

1. rittenhouse was underage and shouldnt have had a gun
2. a business called him to protect a dealership. pfft. any mature adult would not phone a kid with no security experience to drive miles to another town to protect a property thats not the kids
3. rittenhouse(a kid) again for emphasis should not have even been in the town let alone with a gun

4. if throwing a plastic bag is a deadly threat.. then massacres are going to be more common

5. after shooting someone for throwing a bag. ofcourse its going to escalate where people seeing this will start to give chase to stop the immature idiot from killing others.

6.. so lets get this straight.. the defense once to say
someone throwing a non lethal object is excusable to get shot with a lethal object. and then when other people try to disarm the idiot shooter. they are fair game to get shot too... sorry no.
idiot kid should have surrendered. and took his punishment.

1. He was the legal age to own a rifle.
2. People have a right to defend their property.
3. Violent pedophiles don't get to explude people from a city just because they've chosen to riot there.
4. Smashing someone with a skateboard and brandish a handgun at them are both threats.
5. See 4.
6. He did go to the police to surrender. They sent him home. And then when he was summoned to court, he went and stood trial. And he was found not guilty, which any sane person should be thrilled about.

DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts.  "Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 03:00:51 AM

Kraken attorney adjacent Lin Wood withheld bail money for Kyle Rittenhouse, she wanted to keep him in jail so she could profit. She was also the one peddling election lies trying to profit from foolish right wing nutjobs. If someone tells you something you want to here, and then asks you for money, it doesn't take much common sense to realize they're grifters. Unfortunately, there's a lot of money to be made in the political world from stupid people. But that's generally how people get elected anyways, because a vote doesn't cost anything. And they're no refunds.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1462955974071926790
cmg777

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2021, 11:32:19 AM

What if the Rittenhouse trial had psychological propaganda outside of the lay form of racial theorem placed upon the masses? What if there were irregularities similar to those exhibited in Sandy Hook (green screen and child actors)? And all this trial was merely for a rights grab of second amendment defense.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PWc3oVMS6Wfr/

And what does China have to say about this?

Rittenhouse case ‘exposes illness of US political system’

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202111/1239555.shtml

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 12:20:08 PM

What if there were irregularities similar to those exhibited in Sandy Hook (green screen and child actors)?

what if you have watched too much alex jones and have no sense of reality..
.. well its not a what if.. because you seem to have watched too much alex jones and been brainwashed into conspiracy cultish thoughts.

try to take a few weeks to clear your head of the theories of "what if" and come back to reality. actually think about real life. real things and stop thinking everything is some fantasy tv show

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 01:52:56 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2021, 03:09:33 PM by tvbcof

What if there were irregularities similar to those exhibited in Sandy Hook (green screen and child actors)?

what if you have watched too much alex jones and have no sense of reality..
.. well its not a what if.. because you seem to have watched too much alex jones and been brainwashed into conspiracy cultish thoughts....

Alex Jones said initially that Sandy Hook was 'real' and as the corp/gov media was reporting.  I know because I tuned in for a minute or two to see what he was saying right when the psy-op was going down.

Alex Jones says the same thing today also last I heard, but generally doesn't like to talk about it much.

Interesting to see that you, franky1, are such an Alex Jones fan and that there is so much common ground between your respective positions.  Have you tried his boner pills?

TwitchySeal
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2016

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 11:51:44 AM

Back on planet Earth there's video of George Flloyd being murdered.  The cop that murdered him was convicted of murder and is now in prison.

There's video of the Jan 6th attack, you can watch the people beating the shit out of the cops and breaking into the Capital during a joint session of congress. 

Since then we've learned a bunch of them said they were hoping to have the chance to kill various democrats before traveling from all over the country to Washington and breaking into the capital with deadly weapons.  Afterwards, many of them confirmed that they would have killed various Democrats had they been given the chance.

I dare you to contemplate how you would react to a BLM protest during the Certification of a Trump victory that turned into a violent attack on the capital where they beat the shit out of a bunch of cops and ransacked a bunch of republicans private offices.

Now imagine that there's evidence that a bunch of black guys said they couldn't wait to kill Kevin McCarthy before breaking into the capital with guns.

Now imagine that after the attack, the black guys told authorities that if they would have found Kevin McCarthy on the day of the attack, they would have killed him.

Now imagine what you would say to me if I said "The J6 attacks, or "insurrection" as it is called, were a bunch of toothless Biden supporters armed with Biden hats and selfie sticks trespassing on the Capitol building. Absolutely terrifying."

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███