News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will win in this fight?
GGG - 26 (100%)
Murata - 0 (0%)
Draw - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing]: GGG vs Murata - Reschedule  (Read 3246 times)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 01:19:45 AM

Charlo is young and is undefeated and very hungry and been in the MW for the last 2-3 years and making a name for himself. A fight with him and GGG will be amazing as we can see the old but experience vs a young and hungry fighter.

Charlo will be a highly tough opponent for GGG, not just the age advantage but he really has strong punch power that's why he is reigning the Light Middleweight division. Not degrading GGG here but Charlo has a chance to beat GGG. Maybe a different story if GGG is still on prime.

Too much difference compare to Murata's statistics and experience. I wonder why Charlo is not chosen instead. He is a better opponent compared to a trilogy against Canelo. GGG is aging he needs to fight the best now rather than later or maybe just to play safe until retirement.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1540
Merit: 575

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 05:43:39 PM

Charlo is young and is undefeated and very hungry and been in the MW for the last 2-3 years and making a name for himself. A fight with him and GGG will be amazing as we can see the old but experience vs a young and hungry fighter.

Charlo will be a highly tough opponent for GGG, not just the age advantage but he really has strong punch power that's why he is reigning the Light Middleweight division. Not degrading GGG here but Charlo has a chance to beat GGG. Maybe a different story if GGG is still on prime.

Too much difference compare to Murata's statistics and experience. I wonder why Charlo is not chosen instead. He is a better opponent compared to a trilogy against Canelo. GGG is aging he needs to fight the best now rather than later or maybe just to play safe until retirement.

Yes, and maybe this is a good fight for GGG as he wanted to test and see if he still got it even at age 40 to face a young fighter such as Charlo. If he lost convincingly, then maybe it's time for him to retire?

Prime for prime though, I don't think anyone can beat GGG at 160 lbs, not even Canelo. Although they have fought, GGG was no longer in his prime that time and Canelo was entering his best years.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 09:19:35 PM

Yes, and maybe this is a good fight for GGG as he wanted to test and see if he still got it even at age 40 to face a young fighter such as Charlo. If he lost convincingly, then maybe it's time for him to retire?
Maybe he will retire if he values his record than the money, but if still looking for the money, he can still use his popularity to get more fights as surely the fans will still be interested to see him fighting, especially against the young guys who are champions. In the end, it's still depends on the promoters.

Prime for prime though, I don't think anyone can beat GGG at 160 lbs, not even Canelo. Although they have fought, GGG was no longer in his prime that time and Canelo was entering his best years.
I wouldn't say that, Canelo is a great fighter so I have respect for him, they already fought twice and though the result may look controversial, but let's give credit to where credit is due.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 04:25:53 PM

That's another good fight if possible, GGG though already on his retirement age like Pacquiao.

It's possible that in case Charlo beats him, he can retire or maybe GGG doesn't want that yet and he wants to get more fights
before he hangs his clubs.

Whatever GGG plans, it will reflect on his next fight. If he wins, he might have more fight to come, but if the other things happen
he may retire for good.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 04:58:17 PM

^^ We will see, if Murata backs out of this schedule fight due to the postponement, it will be obvious that GGG has to seek other fights because he is already on the verge of retirement so he is going to milk his boxing career to the fullest before he goes out. Everyone is talking about Charlo as the best option for him though. But again, as I have said, still depends if Murata is still a willing opponent or not. As GGG as other options besides him, other champions to fight next year.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
wxa7115

Activity: 2744
Merit: 713

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 05:11:25 PM

All of the delays are causing great problems for someone like GGG, in the case of young boxers this is not as bad as they still have a great deal of their career left so losing a few months is not a big deal.

But in the case of GGG, how many years do we think he can keep a good enough level to keep fighting against the very best of his division? Two or three years at best? So all of the delays caused by the pandemic are affecting him in a very significant way, so if the fight cannot be rescheduled soon then I think it is likely it could be canceled.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 656

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 05:44:22 PM

All of the delays are causing great problems for someone like GGG, in the case of young boxers this is not as bad as they still have a great deal of their career left so losing a few months is not a big deal.

But in the case of GGG, how many years do we think he can keep a good enough level to keep fighting against the very best of his division? Two or three years at best? So all of the delays caused by the pandemic are affecting him in a very significant way, so if the fight cannot be rescheduled soon then I think it is likely it could be canceled.
Would be cancelled out? I dont think so but everything would really be depending on the organization itself or would vary on self decision to make but i dont see that GGG would back out easily just because he had been delayed for months? Yes, no ones getting younger but he could still pack a punch
even he's too far when it comes to age.

Experience is what makes it hold but we cant really deny that boxers or any athletes do really mainly get affected when they get older.

Its inevitable specially now that we are on a pandemic situation with a new strain which do affects everything.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 07:00:53 PM

^^ We will see, if Murata backs out of this schedule fight due to the postponement, it will be obvious that GGG has to seek other fights because he is already on the verge of retirement so he is going to milk his boxing career to the fullest before he goes out. Everyone is talking about Charlo as the best option for him though. But again, as I have said, still depends if Murata is still a willing opponent or not. As GGG as other options besides him, other champions to fight next year.
The fight was reportedly postponed but I think it will happen early next year. The omicron virus is the main reason but we haven't heard this virus is very dangerous, so once the study is finished, they'll probably resume normal operation where international flights are already available from countries that were currently banned, this fight is gonna happen, hopefully as they spend time to train already, and GGG needs a big fighter before he would retire.

TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 04:11:28 AM

To a certain extend, yes I agree with you, Charlo has a good chance against GGG not just because of his youth, but he has that punching power to make an upset. I think if both fight each other next, GGG will still be the favourite.

I can speculate that it boils down on the money, maybe the split or something, GGG is still the A-side no matter who he faces in this division. And maybe Charlo also wants a lion share of the split, I reckon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Baofeng (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1666

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 06:48:41 PM

The fight was reportedly postponed but I think it will happen early next year. The omicron virus is the main reason but we haven't heard this virus is very dangerous, so once the study is finished, they'll probably resume normal operation where international flights are already available from countries that were currently banned, this fight is gonna happen, hopefully as they spend time to train already, and GGG needs a big fighter before he would retire.

Yes, I think this fight will happen early in 2022, probably still in the first quarter of the year and will happen still in Japan. Although there's a lot of speculation on GGG's next fight, I think this one is a good fight to be honest as Murata is also a champion. Of course, who wanted not to see GGG fight Charlo, but it has to wait. Here is a good article about Charlo though for those who are interested: https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/11/5/22765531/jermall-charlo-next-fight-canelo-vs-plant-desire-face-winner-golovkin-benavidez-boxing-news-2021

“We want to put together a mega-fight. Canelo called me out, maybe we’ll see what happens (after his fight with Plant). (Demetrius) Andrade’s been talking, and (Gennadiy) Golovkin is about to unify (with Ryota Murata), so maybe we can fight for all the belts or something like that. We’ll figure it out.”

“(Golovkin’s) handlers are great, anything is possible. It’d be a mega-fight. If he wins this fight with Murata and unifies, then we can unify together. It’s a big fight, it’s a major fight.”

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2380
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 07:07:48 PM

Yes, I think this fight will happen early in 2022, probably still in the first quarter of the year and will happen still in Japan. Although there's a lot of speculation on GGG's next fight, I think this one is a good fight to be honest as Murata is also a champion. Of course, who wanted not to see GGG fight Charlo, but it has to wait. Here is a good article about Charlo though for those who are interested: https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/11/5/22765531/jermall-charlo-next-fight-canelo-vs-plant-desire-face-winner-golovkin-benavidez-boxing-news-2021

“We want to put together a mega-fight. Canelo called me out, maybe we’ll see what happens (after his fight with Plant). (Demetrius) Andrade’s been talking, and (Gennadiy) Golovkin is about to unify (with Ryota Murata), so maybe we can fight for all the belts or something like that. We’ll figure it out.”

“(Golovkin’s) handlers are great, anything is possible. It’d be a mega-fight. If he wins this fight with Murata and unifies, then we can unify together. It’s a big fight, it’s a major fight.”
And this gives some intensity to the coming fight between GGG and Murata if that really happens and to face back again with Canelo and consider for a mega-fight. I could really say that GGG could still prove how good he is on this class weight, even he will fight against any of these tough guys that probably he has the chance to win. In fact, only Canelo got him in trouble. I hope that his fight against Murata will finally schedule for the sake of not giving upset to their fans as well.
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 10:12:39 AM

^^ The Canelo fight was really close, others say that he should have won the first fight and it shouldn't be a draw. And that alone shows how good GGG that time, maybe he was still in his prime during their first fight.

But now he is turning 40 and the time is running out for him to face Canelo again at 160 lbs.

So the best thing for him is to really dominate the 160 lbs division and become the one of the greatest in the middleweight in the last 10-20 years.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1540
Merit: 575

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 11:34:55 AM

Well I have a feeling that it will still push through in Japan next year.

As I have said, the fight that I wanted is Charlo if he wins he could go chase other fights but he will be 40++ years and no matter what we do, father time will caught up and we don't want to see him losing his last fight like Manny Pacquiao.

So go fight Murata and then Charlo and then maybe thinks of hanging is gloves for good, in my opinion. Canelo is not going to give him a rematch.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 11:55:29 AM

Well I have a feeling that it will still push through in Japan next year.

As I have said, the fight that I wanted is Charlo if he wins he could go chase other fights but he will be 40++ years and no matter what we do, father time will caught up and we don't want to see him losing his last fight like Manny Pacquiao.
Manny already realized that he cannot do boxing and politics at the same time. If Manny was all focused on boxing, I'm sure he would not retire after his last fight as he can always come back, makes big money, and probably win in a rematch.

So go fight Murata and then Charlo and then maybe thinks of hanging is gloves for good, in my opinion. Canelo is not going to give him a rematch.
Good idea, if GGG would be able to fight both boxers next year and beat them, then he will have a good retirement if he wishes to.
A Canelo fight would be good but it's still up to Canelo, because if Canelo would enjoy in cruiserweight, he might not go down anymore.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 11:57:26 PM

Since I see Charlo being mentioned here, it was reported that Caleb Plant wants a piece of him and the analyst even seems to side with Caleb Plant being a winner. For me, Charlo is much closer to Canelo's skills so I can't see why they looked at Caleb as Favorites.

And to conclude that, GGG can match Canelo, Canelo outscored Caleb Plant, Charlo is a good match to GGG, then Caleb should be out of the discussion lol. Caleb should face Murata instead and that might be possible.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 10:08:20 AM
Merited by Viscore (1)

And who wouldn't want to see this great fight?

GGG will be tested again by a tough Japanese fighter who is a champion in his own. But covid-19 intervene again and so all we can do is really want for the Japanese government to ease their travel restrictions as this fight will not be move to any countries. And then maybe we can start to speculate again but obviously GGG is the fight favorite amongst us boxing fans.
As of now, we don't have that say to help ease the restrictions in Japan because we know that when it comes to disasters and plagues, they're one of the first countries to act and all we can do now is wait for the Japanese government to open again and resume this postponed fight so we can see how this ends.
We can almost say that Murata is viewed as a hero in Japan not just as a boxing fighter but because he's also a gold medalist on olympics 2012. This will be great for GGG, although we know that GGG has the upper hand in this match and Murata has held the title of MW since January this year.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 02:40:54 PM

GGG will be tested again by a tough Japanese fighter who is a champion in his own. But covid-19 intervene again and so all we can do is really want for the Japanese government to ease their travel restrictions as this fight will not be move to any countries. And then maybe we can start to speculate again but obviously GGG is the fight favorite amongst us boxing fans.
As of now, we don't have that say to help ease the restrictions in Japan because we know that when it comes to disasters and plagues, they're one of the first countries to act and all we can do now is wait for the Japanese government to open again and resume this postponed fight so we can see how this ends.
We can almost say that Murata is viewed as a hero in Japan not just as a boxing fighter but because he's also a gold medalist on olympics 2012. This will be great for GGG, although we know that GGG has the upper hand in this match and Murata has held the title of MW since January this year.

If he is viewed as a Hero then this is a big fight in Japan and people will surely watch this big fight. I read some article that Murata is even more popular than Inoue and I didn't expect that, but with that information, I now expect that Murata will have all the pressure as he is fighting a known great fighter and a champion as well.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 03:43:22 PM

If he is viewed as a Hero then this is a big fight in Japan and people will surely watch this big fight. I read some article that Murata is even more popular than Inoue and I didn't expect that, but with that information, I now expect that Murata will have all the pressure as he is fighting a known great fighter and a champion as well.

I didn't expect that Murata is far more famous in Japan rather than Inoue, I mean for the meantime here in forum the upcoming fights of Inoue are the most awaited fights of every bettors. However, since it is mentioned thag Murata is viewed as a hero of Japan in terms of his boxing career then this upcoming fight of him with GGG will surely one of the most awaited fight in Japan, but since due to pandemic it is rescheduled, I just do hope this fight will be push through by next year.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 06:14:13 PM

Manny already realized that he cannot do boxing and politics at the same time. If Manny was all focused on boxing, I'm sure he would not retire after his last fight as he can always come back, makes big money, and probably win in a rematch.
I think the same, as crazy as it sounds I think Manny would have been able to fight for a longer period of time if he was dedicated exclusively to boxing, but we know that he is now into politics as well and being able to do both at a high enough level is impossible, so it seems that Manny finally realized that it was time to give priority to his political career over his boxing career and that affected his performance during the last fight.
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 07:24:54 PM

Really? Wow that's impressive that he's much more famous than Inoue in their country knowing that we aren't familiar about Murata. I'm thinking it's because Murata has won a gold medal in the olympics and maybe he's been getting frequent fights locally.
Now, it's much more interesting to watch these two fighters clash, is it going to be the 7 year-reigning champion (GGG) or is it the WBA Kingpin (Murata).
And I also read in an article that this upcoming fight is named as "Big Drama" so I'm quite curious what does that mean.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: