News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will win in this fight?
GGG - 26 (100%)
Murata - 0 (0%)
Draw - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing]: GGG vs Murata - Reschedule  (Read 3246 times)
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 01:00:16 PM

Did literally Canelo Alvarez said that to GGG? If so, I also want to read or see that video Cheesy That's interesting!

Whooah! Seems that things are getting hot even if the fight is not yet final because GGG still haven't sign that specific contract on fighting Canelo this September as he's busy training for his upcoming fight against Murata. Definitely, it's hard to choose between GGG and Canelo because both of them is really capable on winning.

This word from Canelo "he said that GGG is talking too much and he wanted to shut GGG's mouth for good" is very interesting like, whoah really? lol, this could be a serious battle for Canelo if it will be push through and I'm pretty this will be one of the anticipated fights I will definitely going to wait for this battle, and let's see how the undefeated Canelo Alvarez going to make his statement happen. But as of now, since Canelo Alvarez has also a scheduled fight I think they should be focused first on their respective fights and hopefully, they could be given a chance to have a face-off battle.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 01:08:34 PM

Did literally Canelo Alvarez said that to GGG? If so, I also want to read or see that video Cheesy That's interesting!

Whooah! Seems that things are getting hot even if the fight is not yet final because GGG still haven't sign that specific contract on fighting Canelo this September as he's busy training for his upcoming fight against Murata. Definitely, it's hard to choose between GGG and Canelo because both of them is really capable on winning.

This word from Canelo "he said that GGG is talking too much and he wanted to shut GGG's mouth for good" is very interesting like, whoah really? lol, this could be a serious battle for Canelo if it will be push through and I'm pretty this will be one of the anticipated fights I will definitely going to wait for this battle, and let's see how the undefeated Canelo Alvarez going to make his statement happen. But as of now, since Canelo Alvarez has also a scheduled fight I think they should be focused first on their respective fights and hopefully, they could be given a chance to have a face-off battle.

There's only one way to find out if he could really shut GGG's mouth, and that is by beating him convincingly. The fans are still eager to see them fight because the last two fights were controversial fights, and only GGG could really give Canelo a serious competition.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 01:46:06 PM

There's only one way to find out if he could really shut GGG's mouth, and that is by beating him convincingly. The fans are still eager to see them fight because the last two fights were controversial fights, and only GGG could really give Canelo a serious competition.

Let them take care first of their respective opponents.

These upcoming fights have to conclude first before we will have a chance to see GGG vs Canelo Trilogy.

1-GGG vs Murata
2- Canelo vs Bivol

I know Canelo is such an excellent fighter, however, I like to take chances and bet on the underdog which is GGG if this fight will be realize in the future.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 01:52:00 PM

I doubt about that, yes GGG have the advantage about ring IQ and experience and per stats but we cannot deny that GGG is slowing down as he's aging every single day while Murata is still hot. Being a heavy favorite will not determine the actual outcome because there's still a lot of factor that needs to be considered.
All I got to say is that while Murata is an underdog, he is also capable and have a chance to upset GGG.

Murata is currently hot? I tend to disagree bro. His previous fights can't be labeled as the same caliber with GGG even already aged. Not even a closed one. Murata is also way past his prime at 36 years old.

But yes, maybe we can't just conclude things right away that he won't stand a chance. Who knows after all.

The only advantage is, the fight will be in his hometown and that will boost his confidence, at least.

There's definitely no way that we can exactly tell what would be the outcome of this match until they're finished fighting, even the so called boxing enthusiasts cannot forecast it. But per stats, GGG's age can be his disadvantage but we can't took away the part that he is also a former pound for pound king so he's quite a dangerous boxer rather than Murata.
Comparing into its experience and fight overall then it is clear as day that GGG is really ahead or at advantage excluding the age of course which might really be having some impact but lets

see on how he would handle out that kind of flaw which is totally cant be avoided or ignored on every boxer that do goes into this age.I dont see any upsets though
even they do say that Murata is good but it isnt really just enough to be on the same level of GGG. He do still needs lots of experience before he could
able to cope up.

Yes, that's what I'm trying to say. GGG does have the advantage in this fight against Murata. In fact GGG was once the pound for pound king so certainly that really means something on this fight against Murata and GGG's age can only be an advantage if he is not staying fit but as we can see, it's like he never aged and his IQ in the ring are still on-point.

Next month, he will turn 40 and within the same month is the fight. We'll see if his age will not make him slow.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Sanitough

Merit: 673

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 04:23:27 PM

^^ We speculate that GGG can still pull the trigger, and that he is still the heavy puncher between the two. Although there could be argument that he has tone down his agressive, that's why his trainer is pushing him to go back to his form in this fight in preparation of a Canelo clash. And speaking of Canelo, he said that GGG is talking too much and he wanted to shut GGG's mouth for good.

Maybe this is the source,

“Yeah, it’s personal. He talks a lot of sh!t,” insists Alvarez. “He says a lot of things. We’ll see.

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-on-golovkin-trilogy-yeah-its-personal-he-talk-lot-sht-says-lot-things--164776

This could just be Canelo trying to motivate and fuel his fire for the 3rd fight. As others have said, Canelo is not interested on a trilogy but since GGG has been chasing him for years and bad mouthing him, maybe this is the reason he would agree now.

Thanks for the source, I was really curious though when you said that Canelo said those things.

Nah, I don't think Canelo needs some motivation on this trilogy. My interpretation is he's not giving interest on their 3rd fight, he's only looking forward on adding Bivol on his list but since the was the agreement includes fighting GGG and the fans want it then why not make some more hype to try and sell the fight more. We can remember on the past that he was very vocal that he already defeated GGG and there's no sense on fighting him again for the 3rd time
wxa7115

Activity: 2744
Merit: 713

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 06:47:54 PM

^^ We speculate that GGG can still pull the trigger, and that he is still the heavy puncher between the two. Although there could be argument that he has tone down his agressive, that's why his trainer is pushing him to go back to his form in this fight in preparation of a Canelo clash. And speaking of Canelo, he said that GGG is talking too much and he wanted to shut GGG's mouth for good.

“Yeah, it’s personal. He talks a lot of sh!t,” insists Alvarez. “He says a lot of things. We’ll see.

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-on-golovkin-trilogy-yeah-its-personal-he-talk-lot-sht-says-lot-things--164776

This could just be Canelo trying to motivate and fuel his fire for the 3rd fight. As others have said, Canelo is not interested on a trilogy but since GGG has been chasing him for years and bad mouthing him, maybe this is the reason he would agree now.
It is very interesting to see these kind of statements coming from Canelo, for the most part Canelo doesn't really like to talk about his opponents and he just shows who is the best above the ring without saying too much about the opponent, so if he actually said that then this sends a very powerful message to GGG that he is now willing to have a trilogy with him and finally fight him.

And obviously as fans of boxing that is precisely what we want to hear, because that is a fight that we have been expecting for a very long time and unfortunately the possibility of watching it has been denied to us, and many people, myself included, had given up on the possibility of watching that fight, so I'm glad that I was wrong and that there is a real possibility that we are going to see it.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 11:32:47 PM

Since GGG always looking forward to facing Canelo again for a trilogy even there are lots of times that Canelo doesn't want it, maybe he now decided to finally end the chapter of their match and prove to everyone that he's the real winner. Canelo stands to his point that he's already 2-0 against GGG. But finishing with the 3rd should now give the fans a clear answer.

After their respective matches are done, there's a possibility that they will face off. The speculated dates are within the last quarter of this year.

Anyways, Canelo is not undefeated.
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 11:37:53 PM

Thanks for the source, I was really curious though when you said that Canelo said those things.

Nah, I don't think Canelo needs some motivation on this trilogy. My interpretation is he's not giving interest on their 3rd fight, he's only looking forward on adding Bivol on his list but since the was the agreement includes fighting GGG and the fans want it then why not make some more hype to try and sell the fight more. We can remember on the past that he was very vocal that he already defeated GGG and there's no sense on fighting him again for the 3rd time

I reckon that when Canelo sign with DAZN and then GGG followed suit, it's inevitable that the 3rd fight is going to be made. Maybe Canelo anticipate this and have this in mind for years and just decided to ignore the noise as he clean up the 168 lbs division and let GGG do all the barking. But since now that they are close to it, he is not talking about the potential fight in public and what he feels about GGG.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 04:27:55 PM

Since GGG always looking forward to facing Canelo again for a trilogy even there are lots of times that Canelo doesn't want it, maybe he now decided to finally end the chapter of their match and prove to everyone that he's the real winner. Canelo stands to his point that he's already 2-0 against GGG. But finishing with the 3rd should now give the fans a clear answer.

After their respective matches are done, there's a possibility that they will face off. The speculated dates are within the last quarter of this year.

I disagree, Canelo only agreed to fight GGG for the 3rd time because the deal to fight Bivol is a two way street and that certain deal includes a trilogy with GGG, so Canelo here have no choice but to accept it even he was not feeling it. Lastly, GGG will have the chance that he wanted because unlike Canelo, he believes that the 2nd fight belongs to him.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sanitough

Merit: 673

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 04:39:42 PM

I disagree, Canelo only agreed to fight GGG for the 3rd time because the deal to fight Bivol is a two way street and that certain deal includes a trilogy with GGG, so Canelo here have no choice but to accept it even he was not feeling it. Lastly, GGG will have the chance that he wanted because unlike Canelo, he believes that the 2nd fight belongs to him.

I also share the same view with you because I remember that Canelo has been rejecting/declining to talk about that topic as he also strongly believed that he already defeated GGG twice even if the actual result of the 2nd fight was a draw so a 3rd fight is not needed and already nonsense to him.

This trilogy will be the last time we can see these two tough boxer sharing a ring and the question of who truly won between these two will be answered after the fight.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1540
Merit: 575

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 05:25:37 PM

I also share the same view with you because I remember that Canelo has been rejecting/declining to talk about that topic as he also strongly believed that he already defeated GGG twice even if the actual result of the 2nd fight was a draw so a 3rd fight is not needed and already nonsense to him.

This trilogy will be the last time we can see these two tough boxer sharing a ring and the question of who truly won between these two will be answered after the fight.

Yup, same view here, Canelo has been rejecting the idea for years, even stated for the record that he won't give GGG the trilogy. Now he has change his tune as he willing to go and moe forward with the fight because he needs to understand that boxing is a business, and it not only included them, but promotional company and network as well. Perhaps this is the reason why he bolted against Oscar because Golden Boy wanted to have a trilogy. But then again he sign a new contract with a new manager and then with the network of DAZN which could have include a final fight with GGG.
Rufsilf

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 06:02:34 PM

Certainly true! Canelo Alvarez has been very vocal about it that he won't give GGG a trilogy but now everything has changed and was forced to do so because GGG was included in the deal that he signed up. Both of them have their own side and have a point, I believe that a trilogy fight is a must have to end the rumors.

Also, I'm one of those people who wanted a trilogy Grin

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
stadus
Legendary

Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 06:09:31 PM

Yup, same view here, Canelo has been rejecting the idea for years, even stated for the record that he won't give GGG the trilogy. Now he has change his tune as he willing to go and moe forward with the fight because he needs to understand that boxing is a business, and it not only included them, but promotional company and network as well. Perhaps this is the reason why he bolted against Oscar because Golden Boy wanted to have a trilogy. But then again he sign a new contract with a new manager and then with the network of DAZN which could have include a final fight with GGG.

Glad to see some other forum users who truly understand what's the real deal and what happened between GGG and Canelo.

The rumored one that Canelo is just trying to prove that he's the real winner is frankly not the reason why he agreed on this fight but because he have no other options and if he don't want to fight GGG then a fight against Bivol this May won't also happen but since that Canelo already signed the deal, perhaps the trilogy is not just an idea anymore but more on reality now.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1854

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2022, 11:39:08 PM

It seems like many people think Murata doesn't even have chance to beat GGG, this similar like Pacquaio was heavy favorited compared to Ugas. Watching the previous Murata's fight, he have though chin and power punch but he's slow. This is another test for matured GGG, does he's faster than Murata or not. GGG might lose if he's slower than before, I believe the fight will last for 12 rounds .

If this fight goes the distance then more likely GGG will get the judge's nod because of the money involved in the Canelo vs GGG trilogy, boxing politics will always ruin this sport  Sad.

Murata will give GGG a run for his money and I would not be surprised if the Japanese fighter would win this match as I think he is a very live underdog while GGG is slowing down.
I think that the Canelo vs. GGG fight is one of the most anticipated, but we must bear in mind that Canelo has a pending with Inoue and that all the fans have been waiting, that is why these fights are the ones that are dan will leave a lot of money to the promoters, but in the meantime they offer us the rescheduled fight with Murata, which there are many speculations regarding age, for me experience counts a lot in boxing, and a boxer after 30 He knows what he is capable of doing, what his limits are and how far he can go, this guarantees that in each ring he knows how to manage his strength and resistance.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 11:45:40 PM

It seems like many people think Murata doesn't even have chance to beat GGG, this similar like Pacquaio was heavy favorited compared to Ugas. Watching the previous Murata's fight, he have though chin and power punch but he's slow. This is another test for matured GGG, does he's faster than Murata or not. GGG might lose if he's slower than before, I believe the fight will last for 12 rounds .

If this fight goes the distance then more likely GGG will get the judge's nod because of the money involved in the Canelo vs GGG trilogy, boxing politics will always ruin this sport  Sad.

Murata will give GGG a run for his money and I would not be surprised if the Japanese fighter would win this match as I think he is a very live underdog while GGG is slowing down.
I think that the Canelo vs. GGG fight is one of the most anticipated, but we must bear in mind that Canelo has a pending with Inoue and that all the fans have been waiting, that is why these fights are the ones that are dan will leave a lot of money to the promoters, but in the meantime they offer us the rescheduled fight with Murata, which there are many speculations regarding age, for me experience counts a lot in boxing, and a boxer after 30 He knows what he is capable of doing, what his limits are and how far he can go, this guarantees that in each ring he knows how to manage his strength and resistance.

You are fully aware on what your body is capable off and GGG is much aware that he's not young or in his prime anymore which he had been preparing on what are the adjustments and what to look at in regarding with

his current and future fights because we know that health condition is the most important thing of all aside from money.As for experience then Murata is way too far off and basing up on the poll alone then you could

really see the difference on whats the community been looking for this fight which they do all in favor of GGG which isnt something interesting.

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 11:55:53 PM

I think that the Canelo vs. GGG fight is one of the most anticipated, but we must bear in mind that Canelo has a pending with Inoue and that all the fans have been waiting,

Is this a typo buddy? Canelo pending with Inoue? The gap is too wide and never in history, have they will face each other.

Around 115 to 147lbs is an insane target. Wink

but in the meantime they offer us the rescheduled fight with Murata, which there are many speculations regarding age, for me experience counts a lot in boxing, and a boxer after 30 He knows what he is capable of doing, what his limits are and how far he can go, this guarantees that in each ring he knows how to manage his strength and resistance.

Others don't realize that while they are taking GGG age @ 40, Murata on the other hand is now on @ 36. They are both past his prime but on GGG, it's hard to think that his skills and power just faded away quickly.

Another one, the last fight of GGG was in 2020. The last fight of Murata was in 2019.

Who's the rusty among them now?
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 11:59:10 PM

I think that the Canelo vs. GGG fight is one of the most anticipated, but we must bear in mind that Canelo has a pending with Inoue and that all the fans have been waiting,

Is this a typo buddy? Canelo pending with Inoue? The gap is too wide and never in history, have they will face each other.

Around 115 to 147lbs is an insane target. Wink

but in the meantime they offer us the rescheduled fight with Murata, which there are many speculations regarding age, for me experience counts a lot in boxing, and a boxer after 30 He knows what he is capable of doing, what his limits are and how far he can go, this guarantees that in each ring he knows how to manage his strength and resistance.

Others don't realize that while they are taking GGG age @ 40, Murata on the other hand is now on @ 36. They are both past his prime but on GGG, it's hard to think that his skills and power just faded away quickly.

Another one, the last fight of GGG was in 2020. The last fight of Murata was in 2019.

Who's the rusty among them now?

I believe it is just a confusion about this Canelo vs Inoue. Maybe, he was thinking of Casimero vs Inoue.  Grin Anyway, it is true that both GGG and Murata are considerably past their prime, but still interesting to know what they can do inside the ring. GGG's fight with Murata maybe his last hurrah inside the ring. I don't think it is worth to chase Canelo if he is already in the retirement mode. Better retire while he still can, rather than suffer health damages for chasing something that he will regret later on.
Dave1

Activity: 1344
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 05:08:41 AM

GGG admit that he had sparred Murata in the pass,

"It did take place but that was a long time ago. It was not the pure sparring approach that he came to spar me. I learned during those sessions that Murata is a very serious fighter with a high boxing IQ," Golovkin said.

https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-sparring-i-learned-murata-very-serious-fighter-high-boxing-iq--164844

So he knows what he is up against, a serious fighter in Murata and he would have to travelled to his home town and beat him. So this is a very dangerous fight for GGG.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
freedomgo
Legendary

Merit: 1148

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 01:14:39 PM

You are fully aware on what your body is capable off and GGG is much aware that he's not young or in his prime anymore which he had been preparing on what are the adjustments and what to look at in regarding with

his current and future fights because we know that health condition is the most important thing of all aside from money.As for experience then Murata is way too far off and basing up on the poll alone then you could

really see the difference on whats the community been looking for this fight which they do all in favor of GGG which isnt something interesting.

GGG already knew and yes aware that his young days as a professional boxer was way over now that he's not the same GGG that people knew, what we can expect is that what would be GGG's adjustments to this fight against Murata and after that said fight, he will then have to face Canelo on a trilogy within the same year probably September or somewhere in the 4th quarter.

I'm not saying that GGG is on the disadvantage here because we both know that GGG's power is way over than Murata's capabilities, I just find it interesting on what would the be the changes of GGG.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 01:50:16 PM

I'm not saying that GGG is on the disadvantage here because we both know that GGG's power is way over than Murata's capabilities, I just find it interesting on what would the be the changes of GGG.
The chances are very high if we look at the betting odds.

https://www.oddschecker.com/us/boxing-mma/boxing/gennadiy-golovkin-v-ryota-murata

That is -700 in bet365, which means 87.5% implied probability.
We have our own opinion though and no one could change that, but betting odds are the opinion of most bettors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: