Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH OR BSC  (Read 1623 times)
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 02:42:15 PM

One of the reasons why binance savvy chain gets to be this enormous right presently is since ethereum gas expense is exceptionally tall and this constrain a few ventures to switch to BSC but what do you think will happen once ethereum gas expense goes lower in close few months? Will BSC confronted same destiny as binance DEX? Or BSC will stay the way better choice over ethereum?

If ethereum gas fee goes lower, then it's good for everyone. BSC will remain the same of course, many people already used it because of cheaper transaction fee. So far for Ethereum only those with a lot of eth or dollar can make transaction under ethereum.blockchain . But if ever those different blockchain has both cheaper fees , then people will free to use what they prefer to use everytime they will make transaction.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shawon01

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 02:57:47 PM

I like Ethereum but now I don't like it much because it's more gas free I think it's more because when it comes to gas free I will use it as before but I am using less Etherium now
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 03:28:30 PM

I like Ethereum but now I don't like it much because it's more gas free I think it's more because when it comes to gas free I will use it as before but I am using less Etherium now

Right, the expensive gas fees have kept me inactive for almost 6 months with ETH, really annoying because I have a balance of 12 ETH tokens around $850, when I want to send them to exchanges it takes a transaction fee of more than $35, we can only wait for the ETH team to come ETH 2 release soon.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 04:02:57 PM

Right, the expensive gas fees have kept me inactive for almost 6 months with ETH, really annoying because I have a balance of 12 ETH tokens around $850, when I want to send them to exchanges it takes a transaction fee of more than $35, we can only wait for the ETH team to come ETH 2 release soon.
Me too, in my MEW wallet there are quite a few ERC20 tokens, but transferring them is a difficult problem when the gas fee is too high, there are times when the gas fee exceeds the value of that token. As you said, this is really annoying, a lot of newbie to the crypto market find it difficult to use the ETH network when the transaction fees are too high. Hopefully in the future, this issue will be improved
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 04:15:01 PM

I used to like trading and swap tokens on Uniswap, but when the transaction fees were very expensive then now I switched to BSC, and this is what makes me optimistic that one day the price of ETH will drop soon.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Samurai trieng

Activity: 1027
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 04:26:35 PM

ETH and BNB have their own advantages and disadvantages, so many people use these two altcoins for investment, the ETH network is good for those with tens of dollars in assets, and nowadays the binance network is used by everyone, both large and small assets,  because the binance network has very small gas fees compared to the etherem network, that's why binance is highly recommended by everyone, I personally also really like binance, because in my opinion it is more profitable in terms of transaction fees.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 04:41:34 PM

There is no reason for me to choose ETH, the crazy gas costs make me hope that ETH will soon be worth zero, while BSC is a good and promising network because of low transaction fees and of course better speeds than ETH,.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 05:22:13 PM

One of the reasons why binance savvy chain gets to be this enormous right presently is since ethereum gas expense is exceptionally tall and this constrain a few ventures to switch to BSC but what do you think will happen once ethereum gas expense goes lower in close few months? Will BSC confronted same destiny as binance DEX? Or BSC will stay the way better choice over ethereum?

I believe that if the commissions in the Ethereum network become low, at least at the level of commissions in the BSC network, then it is likely that the interest in ETH will grow even more. The fact is that Ethereum has a larger ecosystem than BSC, which means it has more resources to get more success. But if high commissions in the Ethereum network persist, then ETH will lose its position in the market, as many crypto companies will either switch to BSC or become multi-chain. That will allow you to maneuver between different blockchain systems.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 09:32:13 PM

Ether is most well known and have tremendous organize numerous coins on Ether organize but actually i am enormous fan of BNB and BSC network,already has its claim chain and has pulled in a part of fans of late, over the past few months numerous stages are utilizing the binance savvy chain arrange when exchanging with moo gas costs a part of individuals are inquisitive about bsc, ETH gas fe is as well high and newbies indeed cant manage it.Commercial utilize of the ether is favorable but indivdually BSC arrange is driving.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 11:18:29 PM

Binance Smart Chain is by far a better project than Ethereum in terms of cheaper transaction fees. Binance smart chain transactions fees are paid in cents between $0.10 to $0.80 while Ethereum transaction fees are super expensive for $10 to $300 per transaction via Uniswap or OpeaSea. Without the scalability, improvements to get cheaper transactions on Ethereum Blockchain, the Binance Smart Chain BSC will remain a better project for a long time.

yolucky

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2021, 11:30:22 PM

I echo with others on the gas fees being fraction of those on Ethereum network and transaction speed on BSC network is faster too.

On the flip side, BSC is centralised with only 21 validators compared to thousands on ETH network, this allows BSC to keep the cost down per transaction as well as increase the speed.

Now the question would be trust, centralised vs truly-decentralised. Hope it helps.

Uang_kartal

Activity: 378
Merit: 167

betfury

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 11:33:46 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2021, 12:44:18 AM by Uang_kartal

Ethereum gas is quite expensive when compared to smartchain networks,
I believe there is a price and there is quality, like this et project which rarely fails.

if you tell me to go with Ethereum or Bsc I prefer ethreum. for bsc can be an alternative cost. do you already have two coins?

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 11:58:56 PM

I used to like trading and swap tokens on Uniswap, but when the transaction fees were very expensive then now I switched to BSC, and this is what makes me optimistic that one day the price of ETH will drop soon.

The price of ETH won't fall any further but Binance's price will rise faster than ETH. We know that the largest cryptocurrency exchange today is Binance, that's why the Binance token is very popular with investors.
Bsc is very profitable for investors so they are not disadvantaged by expensive transaction fees like ETH, BSC only takes a small fee per transaction.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 02:52:59 AM

To be honest, I want them both to hold in the long term. But my priority for now is to have Bnb then followed by ETH,
and most of the projects that has been arising now in the market they used BNB platform or BSC when they conduct a
campaign for their new token here.

mafoja1

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 05:49:16 AM

From Ethereum and not from BSc I think every one of its gas is much less now it is seen again Ethereum gas was much earlier Ethereum's gas free was much less but for some reason Islam gas burst now has increased a lot I want to hope up front
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 06:02:01 AM

I believe that if the commissions in the Ethereum network become low, at least at the level of commissions in the BSC network, then it is likely that the interest in ETH will grow even more. The fact is that Ethereum has a larger ecosystem than BSC, which means it has more resources to get more success. But if high commissions in the Ethereum network persist, then ETH will lose its position in the market, as many crypto companies will either switch to BSC or become multi-chain. That will allow you to maneuver between different blockchain systems.

I think that commissions you are talking about within the Ethereum network won't be lowered even we count for years. The cheap fees before won't be returned as the network grows congestions day by day even lots of developments will be deployed on the network. We have to accept that fact.

What will happen next is, BSC might charge more fees in the future. But it will be slowly unlike Ethereum that fees rise unexpectedly.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 04:26:27 PM

From Ethereum and not from BSc I think every one of its gas is much less now it is seen again Ethereum gas was much earlier Ethereum's gas free was much less but for some reason Islam gas burst now has increased a lot I want to hope up front
The two have quite a big difference in terms of their respective gas costs, but the question is that many projects currently use the BSC network, so there is no choice if we are involved in the project. Initially, I was familiar with the bounty of all projects almost completely using the Ethereum network, this was due to the many complaints that made the project development team switch to BSC, if you see that both of them have exceeded their respective periods of popularity, but BSC has more advantages than current ethereum.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 04:31:37 PM

Ethereum's network high gas fee is the common problem of most crypto users these days and that's the reason why BSC has established a better foundation and taken advantage of this case. However, the high gas fee isn't a problem with ETH because most traders are focusing on the convenience and legitimacy that it provides.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 06:08:52 PM

currently crypto users tend to recommend binance over ethereum because the cost of binance gas is very low, of course this will help drive binance to grow, and the high cost of eth gas creates a very big problem for the future development of ethereum, because currently there are a lot of ethereum users who left it and switched to the binance network, to avoid asset inflation I had temporarily stored my ETH assets and focused on BNB, with the presence of ethereum 2.0 hopefully this high gas cost can be overcome.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 06:26:55 PM

Ethereum gas is quite expensive when compared to smartchain networks,
I believe there is a price and there is quality, like this et project which rarely fails.

if you tell me to go with eth over ethereum I prefer ethreum. for bsc can be an alternative cost. do you already have two coins?

Hey man, I guess you are somehow misunderstanding the correlation between eth and Ethereum; Ethereum is the whole network called EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) and Eth is the utility token for this network. So when you say you prefer Ethereum over Eth, you announce how much you are ignorant about the subject.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x