Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 09:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH OR BSC  (Read 1623 times)
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 07:18:36 PM

For me, ETH will always be better than BSC. Due to the low gas in ETH I recently started using ETH even more often than BSC. There are no innovative projects in BSC so I don't think I will be here for a very long time.

Nope, eth fees are a bit higher than BSC fees and nowadays, many new projects prefer to run under BSC network instead of the ethereum one. Due to my daily routine in hunting airdrop on bsc's projects, I use BSC more than ethereum.
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 10:07:32 AM

For me, ETH will always be better than BSC. Due to the low gas in ETH I recently started using ETH even more often than BSC. There are no innovative projects in BSC so I don't think I will be here for a very long time.

Nope, eth fees are a bit higher than BSC fees and nowadays, many new projects prefer to run under BSC network instead of the ethereum one. Due to my daily routine in hunting airdrop on bsc's projects, I use BSC more than ethereum.
I think it's still a balance between using the ethereum network with BSC, but I'm not very good at airdrops at the moment, so there's no further explanation regarding network usage in the airdrop, but in my bounty participation I saw a lot of good projects that use the ethereum network, although there is also a BSC network , but most of the good projects nowadays use the ethereum network, believe it or not you can find out for yourself on bounty.
Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 10:36:25 AM

One of the reasons why binance savvy chain gets to be this enormous right presently is since ethereum gas expense is exceptionally tall and this constrain a few ventures to switch to BSC but what do you think will happen once ethereum gas expense goes lower in close few months? Will BSC confronted same destiny as binance DEX? Or BSC will stay the way better choice over ethereum?
All going home can be happened, but talking opportunities for all networks must have the way and the development they do, today many people talk about the cost of Ethereum which are still so high, but many people also make transactions on the network, while BSC has cheap gas costs And many people use the network, but what we need to know is, many projects currently use both networks, there are no further references, if they continue they do and continue to work with various projects in the Crypto room.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
the ghabbar

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 07:42:18 AM

One of the reasons why binance savvy chain gets to be this enormous right presently is since ethereum gas expense is exceptionally tall and this constrain a few ventures to switch to BSC but what do you think will happen once ethereum gas expense goes lower in close few months? Will BSC confronted same destiny as binance DEX? Or BSC will stay the way better choice over ethereum?
All going home can be happened, but talking opportunities for all networks must have the way and the development they do, today many people talk about the cost of Ethereum which are still so high, but many people also make transactions on the network, while BSC has cheap gas costs And many people use the network, but what we need to know is, many projects currently use both networks, there are no further references, if they continue they do and continue to work with various projects in the Crypto room.
This is true because many projects are currently using their network, BSC and Ethereum are in second and third position in crypto, this will encourage many projects to cooperate with them, although there are many other networks they can collaborate with, but speaking of level trust, then the current project will definitely use BSC and Ethereum, the issue of cheap gas costs and even that is another discussion for the project being launched at this time, because actually, the project only wants a level of success, not cheap or expensive gas costs.
livingfree

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 07:48:09 AM

Of course BSC, when there was a significant increase in gas costs since last April made me divert around 85% of assets from ETH and ERC-20 tokens to MATIC, TRON, Sandbox and so on, I think ETH will end soon because it is considered an old network that is very slow and expensive.
I agree about the effectiveness of BSC but, I disagree about Eth ending soon.

It's far from ending and despite the high fee, we still see how huge the demand for ethereum and it's not changing the fact that people still holds and invests on it.

Next year, if the 2.0 comes, you'll see why it's far from ending.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Devifajarina

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 08:17:18 AM

This is true because many projects are currently using their network, BSC and Ethereum are in second and third position in crypto, this will encourage many projects to cooperate with them, although there are many other networks they can collaborate with, but speaking of level trust, then the current project will definitely use BSC and Ethereum, the issue of cheap gas costs and even that is another discussion for the project being launched at this time, because actually, the project only wants a level of success, not cheap or expensive gas costs.
All projects must have a big success target, if not then the project launched will just sink, this will affect people in determining which choices should be taken, in this case the problem is many projects that use the BSC and Ethereum networks in running The project, so there is no purgretty other than using it.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 08:45:12 AM

If you look, many people are starting to move away from ETH now. The main reason is their fees. Now BSc is keeping their fees low. All the projects are running towards them.  But many are trying to find out if ETH will solve it. If not solved then BSc will be in the market as second best

I think what you say is wrong. they are not moving away from ETH now, it's just that they are looking for other alternatives to make it easier for many people to make transactions or look for cheaper alternatives by using BSC or Matic. i think bsc will not replace ethereum

kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 08:55:31 AM

ETH is only suitable for those who have tens of thousands of dollars in assets so they don't find it difficult to pay transaction fees that reach around $50 for ERC-20 tokens or around $15 for ETH transactions. For me, BSC is still my favorite because of the low transaction fees.

velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 09:46:31 AM

Due to the high Eth transection fees, I use BSC most of the time for transection, but many top projects use the Eth network for their builds, and even a few airdrops do Eth transection, although eth transection fee would be less if Eth 2 launched.
I also think so, a lot of people like BSC these days because of the cheap gas cost, the problem is that many good projects are using the ethereum network nowadays, and I think ethereum will never lower the gas cost, so the right choice is definitely BSC, if ethereum is still in the expensive category in transactions.

however is the case with erc20, many large companies use the erc 20 platform to make their projects successful. they don't care about the cost of ethereum fees are very expensive, what they think is the quality and potential of the platform so many good projects use the ethereum network today. I think this is a potential that ethereum has

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 10:11:42 AM

yes, if ethereum still has expensive transaction fees then we should use Binance and also polygons, in my opinion this is a good alternative to avoid the high transaction fees in Erc20. If in the future there are changes and the transaction fees are cheap again, we will return to using the Erc20 platform
What you need to understand is that ERC20 is a different network from BNB and Matic so there are things that can't be tricked for this and you have to stick with ERC20 in things that don't have BSC and Polygon Alternatives, so not everything can be tricked very easily good for this kind of thing.

Of course it's true that I will return to using erc20 if the problem of expensive transaction fees is resolved by the ethereum developers, but for now just looking for a solution by only using other platforms such as polygon and binance

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2021, 12:07:11 PM

I'm sure the BSC will still be used by many people. Yes, ETH may be cheap and gas costs go down but it's temporary. While BSC has the advantage of being able to accommodate more transactions per second than the ethereum network. What could save ethereum right now is ethereum 2.0 which doesn't know when it will be released. We hope it will be in 2022 soon.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bengsabeng

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 03:04:45 PM

ETH is only suitable for those who have tens of thousands of dollars in assets so they don't find it difficult to pay transaction fees that reach around $50 for ERC-20 tokens or around $15 for ETH transactions. For me, BSC is still my favorite because of the low transaction fees.
to cut transaction fees do not make transactions during peak hours. the ETH network does have very high transaction fees but if you get an altcoin that is on the ETH network the price is usually quite high and when you sell it you can get more money than the transaction fee. I have proven that new altcoins on the ETH network usually have quite a high price and are great for long term investments.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
arbifahrozy

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 04:17:17 PM

Both are best and have a bright future but now Eth already pump too much bsc not perform well yet because Bsc use case is too much so we can see a huge pump in this so better to hold it

the ghabbar

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 08:21:52 AM

All projects must have a big success target, if not then the project launched will just sink, this will affect people in determining which choices should be taken, in this case the problem is many projects that use the BSC and Ethereum networks in running The project, so there is no purgretty other than using it.
The question of using it is each choice which one is more suitable, but what we need to understand is that currently many large projects use the ethereum smart chain network, so bounty bounty hunters are forced to use it, in contrast to BSC, many projects being developed are still in the ordinary category, even though there are big projects that have only a few successes, this condition makes people have to think twice, use or let not follow these good projects, and I think the answer lies with each of us .
Devifajarina

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 09:09:27 AM

The question of using it is each choice which one is more suitable, but what we need to understand is that currently many large projects use the ethereum smart chain network, so bounty bounty hunters are forced to use it, in contrast to BSC, many projects being developed are still in the ordinary category, even though there are big projects that have only a few successes, this condition makes people have to think twice, use or let not follow these good projects, and I think the answer lies with each of us .
What I know both has a successful project, although most now the Ethereum has a better project than BNB, but in Crypto there are still many smart contracts other than both, but many people talk about high and cheap gas costs, if we want to discuss it, So many other things are cheaper and expensive gas costs, but because many projects use both networks, they are the ones who continue to be discussed.

Rufsilf

Activity: 1750
Merit: 309

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 11:02:49 AM

Folks, I think that there's no need to choose between Ethereum or Binance Smart Chain when you can always invest on both of it. The only thing that people chooses BSC over ETH is that its trading or transaction fees are much cheaper compared to ethereum. About projects, they're both promising. But if you believed that someday soon ETH will likely to reduce its gas fees then hold unto it. As for me, I have those two on my portfolio but I did invested on ETH or than I did in BSC.
Cengghengmania21

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 11:25:05 AM

If you see the number of users using the BSC network in all transactions, it indicates that the BSC network is an alternative at this time. but will the cost of BSC remain the same as it is today if users use this network in the next few years?. and the cost for the eth network I think will be difficult to come down in the next 3 months
Devifajarina

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 07:01:26 PM

If you see the number of users using the BSC network in all transactions, it indicates that the BSC network is an alternative at this time. but will the cost of BSC remain the same as it is today if users use this network in the next few years?. and the cost for the eth network I think will be difficult to come down in the next 3 months
I think more and more use, the more expensive gas costs, today the use of BSC has not been as much as possible by people on Ethereum, so it does not allow BSC to raise the gas costs, but in the next year, if the use of BSC is increasing and developing, I am sure the gas costs will be expensive as the Ethereum, today they are interesting in people in Crypto, to achieve a large target of using BSC, when they are achieved, then the gas costs will automatically be raised by itself.

Nasuhalugu

Activity: 414
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 07:28:29 PM

BSC will be the coin of choice that remains in demand by many communities or groups after Ethereum, even though the cost of gas has decreased over time. I don't think Ethereum's gas cost reduction will happen again because the gas cost calculation depends on the coin price. If the price of Ethereum continues to increase, the gas costs for each transaction will also increase.
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 08:53:36 PM

I think more and more use, the more expensive gas costs, today the use of BSC has not been as much as possible by people on Ethereum, so it does not allow BSC to raise the gas costs, but in the next year, if the use of BSC is increasing and developing, I am sure the gas costs will be expensive as the Ethereum, today they are interesting in people in Crypto, to achieve a large target of using BSC, when they are achieved, then the gas costs will automatically be raised by itself.
The fact will be like that, the more attractive their market, the higher their price and their demand, the greater the gas that must be applied because this is a certainty.
Reflecting on the eth gas, which is getting bigger and bigger, something like this will definitely happen to BSC, although the increase won't be too significant, I think, but the increase will definitely happen.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: