Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:39:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡⚡⚡ Axl ⚡⚡⚡ The ultimate DEX platform for you  (Read 511 times)
AxlInu (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 04:26:25 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2021, 02:12:25 PM by AxlInu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikita2020

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 10:43:54 PM

Now NFT platforms are very popular. A lot of platforms allows to mint NFT and get royalty from NFT resale.
Here is DEX with NFT minting.
alan228

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 09:41:49 PM

Now NFT platforms are very popular. A lot of platforms allows to mint NFT and get royalty from NFT resale.
Here is DEX with NFT minting.

NFT allows users to get passive income and royalty for each resell of the tokens on the secondary market.
It allows creator to earn more and have payment for every resell of their NFT.
That is why NFT now so popular.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 11:40:31 PM

NFT allows users to get passive income and royalty for each resell of the tokens on the secondary market.
It allows creator to earn more and have payment for every resell of their NFT.
That is why NFT now so popular.

Now royalty in NFT are very attractive. NFT is a good way to creators to earn money. Royalties allow to earn money for every resell of the tokens and they guarantee the right of the creators.

What I am wondering here is that would there be no problem if Elon will see that they made NFT items for him?
What will happen if in case he will tell this platform to remove those NFT collectibles related to him?
Those buyers will find out that the item they bought will be worthless.
So don't know if the Axl team should ask permission from Elon here before selling those NFT arts.
csprochain
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 07:24:37 PM

What I am wondering here is that would there be no problem if Elon will see that they made NFT items for him?
What will happen if in case he will tell this platform to remove those NFT collectibles related to him?
So don't know if the Axl team should ask permission from Elon here before selling those NFT arts.

I think that it is a kind and advertize or promotion to make coins to Elon.
As I know many projects send tokens for Ethereum founder Vitalik that he would pay attention to new tokens.
It is very important to attract attention of Elon.
daxetoken
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 09:58:03 PM

As I know many projects send tokens for Ethereum founder Vitalik that he would pay attention to new tokens.

The most important fact to every project is to attract attention to the project and its products. That is why they use different types of promotion and advertising. Smiley
alan228

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 09:30:39 PM

The most important fact to every project is to attract attention to the project and its products. That is why they use different types of promotion and advertising. Smiley

Advertising and development is very important for every project. That is why it is necessary to check all information about development of the project and follow all the news to understand how the team realize all planned ideas.
nikita2020

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 12:37:19 AM

Advertising and development is very important for every project. That is why it is necessary to check all information about development of the project and follow all the news to understand how the team realize all planned ideas.

Advertizing allows to attract attention to the project.
But a lot of depends how useful is the project and how it is in demand.
If project is not useful people will not use it.
venturecro
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 06:51:16 PM

Advertizing allows to attract attention to the project.
But a lot of depends how useful is the project and how it is in demand.
If project is not useful people will not use it.

How do you plan to promote your project?
How do you plan to attract the communinty?

Advertizing is very important because competition now is big.
METASENS
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 09:14:24 PM

A very interesting platform with bright disighn.
Now there are a lot of DEX and NFT marketplaces that is why it is very important to attract attention to the platform.

How do you plan to increase your liquidity?
How do you form your liquidity pools?
Edain Software
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 04:39:11 PM

Now there are a lot of DEX and NFT marketplaces that is why it is very important to attract attention to the platform.

There is only one way to increase liquidity to provide services and conditions that are better that competitors have. It is really difficult to do because competition now is very big.
DeFiMovies
Copper Member

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 09:38:49 PM

There is only one way to increase liquidity to provide services and conditions that are better that competitors have. It is really difficult to do because competition now is very big.

Now AXL has airdrop and everybody can join to it. Here is a link to a medium article - https://axltoken.medium.com/axl-airdrop-be33d635c15d
venturecro
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 03:28:58 PM

Now AXL has airdrop and everybody can join to it. Here is a link to a medium article - https://axltoken.medium.com/axl-airdrop-be33d635c15d

Airdrop is a good way to increase community.Wink
Do you have an airdrop thread on Bitcointalk?
romanfrolovv
Copper Member

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 09:01:59 PM

I do not know about bitcointalk thread but this is a link to participate in airdrop https://t.me/AxlInuAirdropBot
r_victory

Activity: 1926
Merit: 323

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2021, 10:09:10 PM

@TimeTeller is right, in the legal field there is something called "Image rights", and the person in question may not want to be associated with a particular project, which could end up attracting attention in a negative way.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
METASENS
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 05:14:45 PM

I do not know about bitcointalk thread but this is a link to participate in airdrop https://t.me/AxlInuAirdropBot

Now many projects conduct their own airdrops to attract attention to the project.
But a lot of depends how airdrop is organized to attract attention of the users.
TmHsHel

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 09:20:57 PM

Now many projects conduct their own airdrops to attract attention to the project.
But a lot of depends how airdrop is organized to attract attention of the users.

Airdrop is a good way to attract attention to the project.
https://axltoken.medium.com/axl-nft-collection-a4de5e227a25
Here they presented their own NFT collection.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 10:05:37 PM

Project looks solid, so it's probably worth paying more attention to. I have not been able to find the exact dates of development. Is it possible to know what stage of development on the roadmap it is now in?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
nininyashka

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 04:03:21 PM

Project looks solid, so it's probably worth paying more attention to. I have not been able to find the exact dates of development. Is it possible to know what stage of development on the roadmap it is now in?

They have already created a NFT collection and launched a airdrop. So now it is Phase 1 or may be evern too because airdrop is live now.
METASENS
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 10:34:51 PM

They have already created a NFT collection and launched a airdrop. So now it is Phase 1 or may be evern too because airdrop is live now.

It is good that NFT collection is ready but also it is very important to promote this NFT collection.
A lot of depends from NFT marketplace where the collection is sold.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: