Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:26:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡⚡⚡ Axl ⚡⚡⚡ The ultimate DEX platform for you  (Read 511 times)
AxlInu (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 04:26:25 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2021, 02:12:25 PM by AxlInu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nikita2020

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 10:43:54 PM

Now NFT platforms are very popular. A lot of platforms allows to mint NFT and get royalty from NFT resale.
Here is DEX with NFT minting.
alan228

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 09:41:49 PM

Now NFT platforms are very popular. A lot of platforms allows to mint NFT and get royalty from NFT resale.
Here is DEX with NFT minting.

NFT allows users to get passive income and royalty for each resell of the tokens on the secondary market.
It allows creator to earn more and have payment for every resell of their NFT.
That is why NFT now so popular.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 11:40:31 PM

NFT allows users to get passive income and royalty for each resell of the tokens on the secondary market.
It allows creator to earn more and have payment for every resell of their NFT.
That is why NFT now so popular.

Now royalty in NFT are very attractive. NFT is a good way to creators to earn money. Royalties allow to earn money for every resell of the tokens and they guarantee the right of the creators.

What I am wondering here is that would there be no problem if Elon will see that they made NFT items for him?
What will happen if in case he will tell this platform to remove those NFT collectibles related to him?
Those buyers will find out that the item they bought will be worthless.
So don't know if the Axl team should ask permission from Elon here before selling those NFT arts.
csprochain
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 07:24:37 PM

What I am wondering here is that would there be no problem if Elon will see that they made NFT items for him?
What will happen if in case he will tell this platform to remove those NFT collectibles related to him?
So don't know if the Axl team should ask permission from Elon here before selling those NFT arts.

I think that it is a kind and advertize or promotion to make coins to Elon.
As I know many projects send tokens for Ethereum founder Vitalik that he would pay attention to new tokens.
It is very important to attract attention of Elon.
daxetoken
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 09:58:03 PM

As I know many projects send tokens for Ethereum founder Vitalik that he would pay attention to new tokens.

The most important fact to every project is to attract attention to the project and its products. That is why they use different types of promotion and advertising. Smiley
alan228

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 09:30:39 PM

The most important fact to every project is to attract attention to the project and its products. That is why they use different types of promotion and advertising. Smiley

Advertising and development is very important for every project. That is why it is necessary to check all information about development of the project and follow all the news to understand how the team realize all planned ideas.
nikita2020

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 12:37:19 AM

Advertising and development is very important for every project. That is why it is necessary to check all information about development of the project and follow all the news to understand how the team realize all planned ideas.

Advertizing allows to attract attention to the project.
But a lot of depends how useful is the project and how it is in demand.
If project is not useful people will not use it.
venturecro
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 06:51:16 PM

Advertizing allows to attract attention to the project.
But a lot of depends how useful is the project and how it is in demand.
If project is not useful people will not use it.

How do you plan to promote your project?
How do you plan to attract the communinty?

Advertizing is very important because competition now is big.
METASENS
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 09:14:24 PM

A very interesting platform with bright disighn.
Now there are a lot of DEX and NFT marketplaces that is why it is very important to attract attention to the platform.

How do you plan to increase your liquidity?
How do you form your liquidity pools?
Edain Software
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 04:39:11 PM

Now there are a lot of DEX and NFT marketplaces that is why it is very important to attract attention to the platform.

There is only one way to increase liquidity to provide services and conditions that are better that competitors have. It is really difficult to do because competition now is very big.
DeFiMovies
Copper Member

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 09:38:49 PM

There is only one way to increase liquidity to provide services and conditions that are better that competitors have. It is really difficult to do because competition now is very big.

Now AXL has airdrop and everybody can join to it. Here is a link to a medium article - https://axltoken.medium.com/axl-airdrop-be33d635c15d
venturecro
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 03:28:58 PM

Now AXL has airdrop and everybody can join to it. Here is a link to a medium article - https://axltoken.medium.com/axl-airdrop-be33d635c15d

Airdrop is a good way to increase community.Wink
Do you have an airdrop thread on Bitcointalk?
romanfrolovv
Copper Member

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 09:01:59 PM

I do not know about bitcointalk thread but this is a link to participate in airdrop https://t.me/AxlInuAirdropBot
r_victory

Activity: 1926
Merit: 323

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2021, 10:09:10 PM

@TimeTeller is right, in the legal field there is something called "Image rights", and the person in question may not want to be associated with a particular project, which could end up attracting attention in a negative way.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
METASENS
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 05:14:45 PM

I do not know about bitcointalk thread but this is a link to participate in airdrop https://t.me/AxlInuAirdropBot

Now many projects conduct their own airdrops to attract attention to the project.
But a lot of depends how airdrop is organized to attract attention of the users.
TmHsHel

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 09:20:57 PM

Now many projects conduct their own airdrops to attract attention to the project.
But a lot of depends how airdrop is organized to attract attention of the users.

Airdrop is a good way to attract attention to the project.
https://axltoken.medium.com/axl-nft-collection-a4de5e227a25
Here they presented their own NFT collection.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 10:05:37 PM

Project looks solid, so it's probably worth paying more attention to. I have not been able to find the exact dates of development. Is it possible to know what stage of development on the roadmap it is now in?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
nininyashka

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 04:03:21 PM

Project looks solid, so it's probably worth paying more attention to. I have not been able to find the exact dates of development. Is it possible to know what stage of development on the roadmap it is now in?

They have already created a NFT collection and launched a airdrop. So now it is Phase 1 or may be evern too because airdrop is live now.
METASENS
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 10:34:51 PM

They have already created a NFT collection and launched a airdrop. So now it is Phase 1 or may be evern too because airdrop is live now.

It is good that NFT collection is ready but also it is very important to promote this NFT collection.
A lot of depends from NFT marketplace where the collection is sold.
Megladoge
Copper Member

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 05:44:18 PM

It is good that NFT collection is ready but also it is very important to promote this NFT collection.
A lot of depends from NFT marketplace where the collection is sold.

Now there are so many NFT collections. So the most important thing is not to create a collection but promote it.
Lets check the promotion of the project and its development.
E-money.com
Copper Member

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 08:24:01 PM

Now there are so many NFT collections. So the most important thing is not to create a collection but promote it.

Here is more information about NFT Collection https://axltoken.medium.com/axl-nft-collection-a4de5e227a25
I agree that it is very important to promote the issue of NFT collection to attract attention of community to the collection.
Edain Software
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 09:50:48 AM

Here is more information about NFT Collection https://axltoken.medium.com/axl-nft-collection-a4de5e227a25
I agree that it is very important to promote the issue of NFT collection to attract attention of community to the collection.

As I understand from the article NFT participates in airdrop. Airdrop members have a chance to win NFT. It is a good chance to create own NFT collection for airdrop participants.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 12:59:56 PM

As I understand from the article NFT participates in airdrop. Airdrop members have a chance to win NFT. It is a good chance to create own NFT collection for airdrop participants.

Now Axl  also conduct an airdrop and NFT that will be distributed during airdrop is a good way to attract attention to the project.
I saw their NFT collection and I like it. It is very interesting as I think.
cryptoserega

Activity: 181

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 04:10:05 PM

Now Axl  also conduct an airdrop and NFT that will be distributed during airdrop is a good way to attract attention to the project.
I saw their NFT collection and I like it. It is very interesting as I think.

Airdrop is a good way to attract attention to the project and its products and NFT.
NFT collection is ready and presented. And 100 NFT will be distributed during the airdrop.
It is good that airdrop participants have a chance to win the NFT Smiley
nininyashka

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 08:33:28 PM

Airdrop is a good way to attract attention to the project and its products and NFT.
NFT collection is ready and presented. And 100 NFT will be distributed during the airdrop.
It is good that airdrop participants have a chance to win the NFT Smiley

Airdrop allows to increase the community of users and pays more attention to the project and its development.
Community is necessary to increase the liquidity of the project and create demand in NFT collection of Axl.
purka5

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 06:57:25 PM

Airdrop allows to increase the community of users and pays more attention to the project and its development.
Community is necessary to increase the liquidity of the project and create demand in NFT collection of Axl.

Airdrop ist a good way to promote the project and attract attention of community to the project.
NFT very popular now and it is good that it is possible to win NFT during airdrop.
Now airdrop participants can create their onw NFT collections.
METASENS
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 03:49:10 PM

Airdrop ist a good way to promote the project and attract attention of community to the project.
NFT very popular now and it is good that it is possible to win NFT during airdrop.
Now airdrop participants can create their onw NFT collections.

Promotion is very important for every projects. Airdrops very popular and attractive. It is good that users of airdrop has opportunity to win free NFT.
It will attract more attention to the project.
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 04:27:30 AM

Promotion is very important for every projects. Airdrops very popular and attractive. It is good that users of airdrop has opportunity to win free NFT.
It will attract more attention to the project.

Without promotion, it is very difficult to attract attention to the project.
Now cryptocurrency is very popular and a lot of new projects appear. There is a big demand in promotion and it costs a lot of money.
The competition between cryptocurrency projects is very high now.

That of course costs a lot of money because all of that is also for tying a product or their advertising collections to run well and find great results.
 because of something that has strong encouragement and support, it will be successful quickly.
 It's the same with this project of course there is higher competition.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
romanfrolovv
Copper Member

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 09:49:33 PM

That of course costs a lot of money because all of that is also for tying a product or their advertising collections to run well and find great results.
 because of something that has strong encouragement and support, it will be successful quickly.
 It's the same with this project of course there is higher competition.

Now the competition between cryptocurrency projects is so big that it is not enough to create an NFT collection. It is necessary to promote NFT collection to sell this collection for the best price.
r_victory

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2021, 10:11:50 PM

Regarding Elon's NFT, I've already given an opinion, as for DEX, the number of services that will be offered by the platform is worth waiting for. I found the supply reasonable, with great chances of high appreciation.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Iminingpro
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 07:37:37 PM

Regarding Elon's NFT, I've already given an opinion, as for DEX, the number of services that will be offered by the platform is worth waiting for. I found the supply reasonable, with great chances of high appreciation.

Such a collection is a good way to attract attention to the DEX and its products.
As I understand part of NFT will be distributed during the airdrop.
It is a good way of promotion and to attract attention to the DEX and other products on the DEX.
zayika570

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 07:48:35 PM

Such a collection is a good way to attract attention to the DEX and its products.
As I understand part of NFT will be distributed during the airdrop.
It is a good way of promotion and to attract attention to the DEX and other products on the DEX.

Now there are many tools to attract attention to the project. The competition is very big and it is very important to promote the project to attract attention to it.
Now there is a big demand in promotion and price for advertisment is very high.
But promotion must be effective but not only expensive.
altixz

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 03:38:43 PM

Now there are many tools to attract attention to the project. The competition is very big and it is very important to promote the project to attract attention to it.
Now there is a big demand in promotion and price for advertisment is very high.
But promotion must be effective but not only expensive.

It is good that there is a big competition and a big choice of different NFT collections and different projects.
In such big competition, only the best projects will survive.
It will be good that only the best projects will be in cryptocurrency industry.
bblack234
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2021, 07:02:05 PM

It is good that there is a big competition and a big choice of different NFT collections and different projects.

Active development attracts a lot of attention.  That is why it is necessary to check the news of the project to understand what has already been done.
Development is very important for every project.

Life is simply better with Crypto
alan228

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 04:07:22 PM

Active development attracts a lot of attention.  That is why it is necessary to check the news of the project to understand what has already been done.
Development is very important for every project.

Here is news from Axl

The long awaited AXL INU Pre-sale is here

🗓The presale will be conducted on our website https://axltoken.com starting on the 18th of Dec, 2 PM UTC until the 28th of Dec, 10 PM UTC.

More news can be found in there twitter. Here is a link to the news https://twitter.com/AxlToken/status/1468975293989806084
cryptoexchanger.org
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 10:15:59 PM

Here is news from Axl

The long awaited AXL INU Pre-sale is here

🗓The presale will be conducted on our website https://axltoken.com starting on the 18th of Dec, 2 PM UTC until the 28th of Dec, 10 PM UTC.

More news can be found in there twitter. Here is a link to the news https://twitter.com/AxlToken/status/1468975293989806084

Now many people buy tokens during the presale to have the best price  and earn money on the price growth.
But it is necessary to check everything before investing to evaluate the prospects of the project.
r_victory

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2021, 09:01:03 PM

AXL INU will take place in the Shooting Star IEO launchpad program on Bitmart.

Shooting Star is a combination of ordinary listing and IEO. By optimizing the terms and conditions of IEO, Shooting Star simplifies the listing procedure for high-quality blockchain projects, and provides users with more favorable rules.

The Details of the IEO are as follows:

Price = $0.00053 (30% Discount)
Max. Allocation = $250 per User
Hard Cap = $50,000
Date = 29th of December, exact time TBA
Place = Bitmart Shooting Star Webpage

LaCucina
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 12:13:47 PM

AXL INU will take place in the Shooting Star IEO launchpad program on Bitmart.

Shooting Star is a combination of ordinary listing and IEO. By optimizing the terms and conditions of IEO, Shooting Star simplifies the listing procedure for high-quality blockchain projects, and provides users with more favorable rules.

The Details of the IEO are as follows:

Price = $0.00053 (30% Discount)
Max. Allocation = $250 per User
Hard Cap = $50,000
Date = 29th of December, exact time TBA
Place = Bitmart Shooting Star Webpage

A good exchange to start listing. It is very important to attract attention to the project from a listing on a good exchange.
It will attract attention to the project and will allow earning money on Axl and the liquidity of the coin.
nikita2020

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 07:03:32 PM

I checked their twitter:

Shooting Star IEO & Listing Confirmed
We are delighted to announce that AXL INU will take place in the Shooting Star IEO launchpad program on Bitmart.

Bitmart is a big exchange with good trading volumes.
More information can be found here https://twitter.com/AxlToken/status/1469703530986549258
r_victory

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2021, 06:10:14 PM

We have one more listing confirmation!

AXL INU will be listed on LBank Exchange soon!

Founded in 2015, the exchange has become one of the most popular and trusted crypto trading platforms with over 6.4 million users in more than 210 countries around the world.

TmHsHel

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 11:17:25 AM

We have one more listing confirmation!

AXL INU will be listed on LBank Exchange soon!

Founded in 2015, the exchange has become one of the most popular and trusted crypto trading platforms with over 6.4 million users in more than 210 countries around the world.

Here is information from their twitter

AXL INU Listing on LBank Exchange Confirmed
We are thrilled to announce yet another listing confirmation! #AXL INU will be listed on @LBank_Exchange

Here is a link for this information https://twitter.com/AxlToken/status/1470754227421327364

Waiting for development and more news about the achievements of the project.
Violetta87

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 09:43:17 PM

We are thrilled to announce yet another listing confirmation! #AXL INU will be listed on @LBank_Exchange

Here is a link for this information https://twitter.com/AxlToken/status/1470754227421327364

[/quote]

Listing on the big exchange will increase the liquidity of the coin. It is good news.
Do you already have a listing on coinmarketcap.
r_victory

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 10:57:43 PM

Listing on the big exchange will increase the liquidity of the coin. It is good news.

The project is in the pre-sale phase, which will take place on the Website, starting on the 18th of December, 2 PM UTC until the 28th of December, 10 PM UTC.

Join the group on Telegram, all necessary information is posted there.

METASENS
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 10:16:29 AM

[/quote]

Here is a link to check  Axl  on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/axl-inu/
You can know more news and information about this project using this link.
LaCucina
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 03:52:30 PM

Here is a link to check  Axl  on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/axl-inu/
You can know more news and information about this project using this link.

Thank you for provided link to check.
But accouding this link there is no listing on exchanges.
Waiting for more information about new listing and new exchanges.
r_victory

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2021, 04:24:47 PM

Yes, the token is not listed yet, as I posted before, the presale will start on December 18th and end on December 28th on the project Website. After that, the IEO will occur in the Shooting Star IEO launchpad program on Bitmart, followed by the listings. Just follow the Telegram to find out more about it.

METASENS
Copper Member

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 08:50:42 AM

Yes, the token is not listed yet, as I posted before, the presale will start on December 18th and end on December 28th on the project Website. After that, the IEO will occur in the Shooting Star IEO launchpad program on Bitmart, followed by the listings. Just follow the Telegram to find out more about it.

Thank you for all links that you provided/

As I understand the listing on the exchanges will start after the end of pre-sale at  December 28th. Am I right?
Please list all the exchanges where will be a listing?
LaCucina
Copper Member

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 01:04:28 PM

As I understand the listing on the exchanges will start after the end of pre-sale at  December 28th. Am I right?

The most important is not listing by itself, the most important is the price on the listing.
It is very important that after the start of the listing the price of assets will continue to grow.
To do this development is necessary.
Megladoge
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 12:59:34 PM

The most important is not listing by itself, the most important is the price on the listing.
It is very important that after the start of the listing the price of assets will continue to grow.
To do this development is necessary.

Soon the listing will start and we will see the price of Axl on the exchanges Wink
Lets check the development of Axl and the price on coinmarketcap.
r_victory

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2021, 11:47:06 PM

AXL INU Pre-Sale is Live

Already Half a Million Dollars Raised and Counting!

Head over to the Website (https://www.axltoken.com/pre-sale) to participate in the Pre-Sale.

*Please stay vigilant and only click official links

METASENS
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 08:33:59 AM

AXL INU Pre-Sale is Live

Head over to the Website (https://www.axltoken.com/pre-sale) to participate in the Pre-Sale.

You have a very good results of pre-sale.
Can you give a link to presale contract that it will be possible to check everything?
Iminingpro
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 12:47:21 PM

AXL INU Pre-Sale is Live

You have a very good results of pre-sale.
Can you give a link to presale contract that it will be possible to check everything?

I checked their twitter. There is information about Presale.

📣 AXL INU Pre-Sale is Live 📣 Already Half a Million Dollars Raised and Counting 🚀
Here you can check this information - https://twitter.com/AxlToken/status/1472300263142797320
E-money.com
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 09:18:55 AM

📣 AXL INU Pre-Sale is Live 📣 Already Half a Million Dollars Raised and Counting 🚀
Here you can check this information - https://twitter.com/AxlToken/status/1472300263142797320

A very good result for presale. Such results will help Axl to develop more quickly and to attract the attention of the community.
Waiting for the listing of Axl and will check the development of the project.
cryptoexchanger.org
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 05:02:14 PM

A very good result for presale. Such results will help Axl to develop more quickly and to attract the attention of the community.
Waiting for the listing of Axl and will check the development of the project.

It means that the DEX platform that offers Axl are useful for people and investors paid attention to platform.
Will check for its development. Hope development will be so active like a promotion.
r_victory

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2021, 09:47:40 PM

AXL INU New Year's Eve Airdrop on CMC

Get ready for the sweetest event of the season:

AXL INU New Year's Eve Airdrop, where you can get up to 125,000 AXL tokens.

The airdrop will be eligible for 4,000 participants in total with a prize pool of $400K+.

Follow the steps on the CoinMarketCap Website in order to participate.

nikita2020

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 06:28:19 PM

AXL INU Conducts New Year’s Eve Airdrop on CMC.
Here is a link to read more information about it - https://axltoken.medium.com/axl-inu-conducts-new-years-eve-airdrop-on-cmc-2150331d9b45

It is a good opportunity to get more Axl  before New Year Eve.
r_victory

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2021, 09:09:18 PM

Upcoming Listing!

Now it's official, LBank will list AXL(AXL INU) soon! Stay tuned!

See more details here.

LaCucina
Copper Member

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 09:45:08 AM

Upcoming Listing!

Now it's official, LBank will list AXL(AXL INU) soon! Stay tuned!

See more details here.

As I understand you also will have a listing on the Shooting Star IEO launchpad program on Bitmart.
Where else will you plan to have listed? Please explain it.
r_victory

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2021, 09:41:35 PM

AXL INU IDO on NFTb Confirmed!

We are thrilled to announce that AXL INU will conduct an IDO on the NFTb Platform, which is a one-stop-shop multi-chain DeFi and NFT platform for communities, that is backed by the Binance Accelerator Fund, Rarestone Capital, and Spark Digital Capital.

The IDO will take place on NFTb on the 28th of December 2021. To participate in the IDO, users will need to stake in NFTb’s Tiered Model

Keep an eye on our Social Media channels, since more information about the IDO process will be communicated there in the upcoming days.

Megladoge
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 09:57:59 AM

AXL INU IDO on NFTb Confirmed!

We are thrilled to announce that AXL INU will conduct an IDO on the NFTb Platform, which is a one-stop-shop multi-chain DeFi and NFT platform for communities, that is backed by the Binance Accelerator Fund, Rarestone Capital, and Spark Digital Capital.

The IDO will take place on NFTb on the 28th of December 2021. To participate in the IDO, users will need to stake in NFTb’s Tiered Model

Keep an eye on our Social Media channels, since more information about the IDO process will be communicated there in the upcoming days.

Let's count.

You will have a listing on NFTb,
You will have a listing on LBank,
And you will have a listing on the Shooting Star IEO launchpad program on Bitmart.

What else?
r_victory

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2021, 07:45:53 PM

# AXL INU 3,000,000,000 Token Burn - Just Completed #

3% of the Total Supply - Meaning More Than $2,100,000 Worth AXL Tokens Have Been Burned and Taken Out of Circulation Forever!

Moreover, all remaining unsold tokens from the sale will be burned as well to preserve the value of AXL tokens.

You can check the Burn Transaction here: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x626135c4edb202e161139bb873d1b457df0318de7fd1d8e53ca9ed8f8ba198d4

LaCucina
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 01:13:29 PM

# AXL INU 3,000,000,000 Token Burn - Just Completed #

3% of the Total Supply - Meaning More Than $2,100,000 Worth AXL Tokens Have Been Burned and Taken Out of Circulation Forever!

Moreover, all remaining unsold tokens from the sale will be burned as well to preserve the value of AXL tokens.

You can check the Burn Transaction here: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x626135c4edb202e161139bb873d1b457df0318de7fd1d8e53ca9ed8f8ba198d4

Good information for token holders. It is very important to create demand in tokens and if part of tokens will be burned it will become more simple to create demand in them.
r_victory

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2022, 12:02:06 AM

AXL INU ETH Staking Pool is Live!

The staking program on the Ethereum chain is live! Now it's your chance to grow your AXL INU holdings.

Head over to the website (https://www.axltoken.com/stake/) to stake your AXL INU.

r_victory

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2022, 07:01:59 PM

Axl Inu Enters the BTR Vote with 5,200,000 AXL Staking Rewards on Jan 25!

When the vote ends, the staking period will begin. For every day that your BTR remains staked you will continue accruing rewards, which will all be paid out in one lump sum at the end of the staking period.

Staking for this coin will last for 7 days, and the total prize pool going out to all participants is 5,200,000 AXL

Keep reading...

r_victory

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2022, 12:53:19 AM

Recent news

AMA Recap

- Airdrop Result in February "Main Group"

- LaunchPad/Fixed Staking Will be Live 30-Jan

- Marketing Will Start 1-Feb

- Metaverse Is coming

- Community Suggestions is opened for Metaverse

- AXL Will be used for Purchasing NFTs/Land/Clothes/Characters/Participating in Games

- All tokens held by the team will be Locked for 3-5 Years "Staking 30% Cex Liquidity 10% Team Tokens 2.5%" And will be unlocked Linear over 3-5 Years

- Fixed Staking Participators will be Eligible to Participate in the LaunchPad

r_victory

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2022, 09:01:45 PM

AXL holders can stake the tokens into the Staking Pools to receive rewards and transaction fees. Staking indirectly serves to support the system.

Learn more at: https://www.axltoken.com/

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: