Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:06:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Polygon (MATIC) to $20?  (Read 5844 times)
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 06:01:00 AM

Right now is a tough time for altcoins to develop, including polygon matic. if we look at the chart, currently the price is around $0.6 if there is another decline it could touch the support area around $0.4. Therefore, if the target is $20, I think I have to wait for the bullish season, even then it is possible that it cannot be fulfilled in 1 bullish season, the next few bullish seasons may only be fulfilled

It's true that this year has been a bad year for all altcoins, including MATIC whose performance has seen a drastic price drop. Which is now MATIC is
down about 78% from the ATH price that was achieved in 2021, and if we look at the current price, MATIC is still at $0.6. It seems unlikely that this
year MATIC can recover and touch the price of $20. Because until now there is no sign the market will recover, but I believe the market will recover
soon and we will see the MATIC price rise again. The most important thing is that we do not sell the MATIC that we have at a low price, in fact
I highly recommend buying the MATIC at the current price. Because the price of MATIC is already low enough to buy, maybe my prediction before
the end of the year at least MATIC can return to the price of $ 1.5. If it has a target to sell MATIC at a price of $ 20, it must be a long term holding
MATIC and we must be patient.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 06:20:45 AM

Right now is a tough time for altcoins to develop, including polygon matic. if we look at the chart, currently the price is around $0.6 if there is another decline it could touch the support area around $0.4. Therefore, if the target is $20, I think I have to wait for the bullish season, even then it is possible that it cannot be fulfilled in 1 bullish season, the next few bullish seasons may only be fulfilled
I'm not even sure of hitting $20 on Matic even though some bullish season on Matic could happen as that is a very high measure for Matic to reach in the future even though in general Matic is doing very well in the market and crypto space.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2022, 06:45:34 AM

Polygon needs to work on their network issues, most times, using the network to process transactions can be a pain especially with metamask, I have changed my settings severally on mm and I still get the same result to withdraw my staked tokens with Polygon blockchain.
There is a possibility the price can be that high but only when the network is fully functional with a wider ecosystem. With this current bear market, the price is relatively cheap for a long-term buy.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Super Protocol

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2022, 09:30:51 AM

It is wild how volatile Matic is, considering its tvl
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 10:47:17 AM

Polygon needs to work on their network issues, most times, using the network to process transactions can be a pain especially with metamask, I have changed my settings severally on mm and I still get the same result to withdraw my staked tokens with Polygon blockchain.
There is a possibility the price can be that high but only when the network is fully functional with a wider ecosystem. With this current bear market, the price is relatively cheap for a long-term buy.

If you say about market problems, indeed all coins currently get cheap prices, some are even cheap which doesn't make sense.
But for polygons I'm still not sure if the price can reach that high.

lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 03:01:52 PM

I'm not even sure of hitting $20 on Matic even though some bullish season on Matic could happen as that is a very high measure for Matic to reach in the future even though in general Matic is doing very well in the market and crypto space.
I think the opportunity should have been done by Polygon last year, but couldn't do that and only managed to get to $2.92. looks like if you want to be able to reach $ 20, will need a spectacular achievement that must be done by polygons, will it be possible? I think it will be difficult to do. You are right, my friend @2tang, although in general it shows good changes, but in the future there will be those who will regain their market share to re-enliven with the launch of eth2.0. so that there will be more competition that needs to continue and this is certainly a positive side that crypto will experience.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2022, 08:32:57 PM

It's true that this year has been a bad year for all altcoins, including MATIC whose performance has seen a drastic price drop. Which is now MATIC is
down about 78% from the ATH price that was achieved in 2021, and if we look at the current price, MATIC is still at $0.6. It seems unlikely that this
year MATIC can recover and touch the price of $20. Because until now there is no sign the market will recover, but I believe the market will recover
soon and we will see the MATIC price rise again. The most important thing is that we do not sell the MATIC that we have at a low price, in fact
I highly recommend buying the MATIC at the current price. Because the price of MATIC is already low enough to buy, maybe my prediction before
the end of the year at least MATIC can return to the price of $ 1.5. If it has a target to sell MATIC at a price of $ 20, it must be a long term holding
MATIC and we must be patient.
I think many people do this, now the price is very attractive and it would be wrong to miss such an opportunity.The main thing is to buy only on those mediums that are not a pity, it does not look like the market will recover in the near future.
Super Protocol

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2022, 11:14:29 PM

In my opinion polygon is not yet a risk asset to hedge inflation like gold of bitcoin.
But with long term growth we can keep thinking optimistic surviving a bear market. For now it's a new cycle, so hold your horses don't Fomo and think long term.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 02:57:08 AM

Polygon was hit very hard, I invested when the price was over $2.5 at the beginning of the year but now it's only about $0.69 or a drop of more than 75%, of course this is sad and makes me prefer to hold because if I sell now of course I will lose.

Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 09:23:23 AM

Polygon was hit very hard, I invested when the price was over $2.5 at the beginning of the year but now it's only about $0.69 or a drop of more than 75%, of course this is sad and makes me prefer to hold because if I sell now of course I will lose.
you enter at a very high price. but don't worry, Matic is a coin with a very large community and continues to grow with the advantages and advantages of the Polygon network development making users and also the reminder of the Matic coin continue to increase. regarding the current price which has fallen sharply it is a very natural thing where the market is in a downward trend, Bitcoin and almost all Altcoins are experiencing the same thing.
but I believe with a large community and the development of the Polygon network it is very possible for Koin Matic to be able to recover.
I also keep some Matic coins, I forgot about them and want to keep them longer, in the next few years I believe Matic coins will be able to compete with top coins like Ltc or Bnb.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 01:38:10 PM

you enter at a very high price. but don't worry, Matic is a coin with a very large community and continues to grow with the advantages and advantages of the Polygon network development making users and also the reminder of the Matic coin continue to increase. regarding the current price which has fallen sharply it is a very natural thing where the market is in a downward trend, Bitcoin and almost all Altcoins are experiencing the same thing.
but I believe with a large community and the development of the Polygon network it is very possible for Koin Matic to be able to recover.
I also keep some Matic coins, I forgot about them and want to keep them longer, in the next few years I believe Matic coins will be able to compete with top coins like Ltc or Bnb.

Yep, Matic is still good in terms of investment asset, with moving development, we will expect that after this

bearish momentum, the market will start showing good bounce and this coin will also receive good support from investors who
are aiming to earn from this industry.

Good team attracts support and with continuous development, it won't be hard for the team to bring more people to bring
money for their investment in this project.
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2022, 02:50:56 PM

Don't sell it, it's a pity, it's better to hold on for the future. The Polygon network is very good, I believe in their ecosystem.

My friend was also trapped in Matic at a price of $1.1 when he bought Matic for airdrops on Poloniex about 300 more matics were needed to get Meshswap tokens, but in the end the price dropped and the airdrop tokens he got were a bit meaning it didn't match my friend complained to me but the only way is to survive with Matic.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 02:35:39 PM

MATIC is my number one choice of mine in terms of speed and gas fee. I believe this coin will be the number one choice chain for Play2earn games because of its very low gas fee. ANd soon competitor of ETH and BNB someday.

Polygon is so cheap and fast to use for "De-Fi". The sidechain has so much potential to take the world by storm. By taking the security of the main ETH blockchain, Polygon becomes a better choice than competing platforms like Binance Chain and Solana. Yet, the coin (MATIC) is trading below the double-digits. That's surprising to me, considering that the sidechain is quite convenient for day-to-day payments. If you compare fees on Polygon vs Binance Chain, you'll notice the former has the lowest gas fees. All Polygon needs is hype (mainstream demand) and it could soar all the way to the moon.

Do you think Polygon (MATIC) will reach $20 within a year from now? If not, why? What are your predictions for this cryptocurrency? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. Smiley

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 06:25:31 PM

MATIC is my number one choice of mine in terms of speed and gas fee. I believe this coin will be the number one choice chain for Play2earn games because of its very low gas fee. ANd soon competitor of ETH and BNB someday.
Do you think only gas fee can build a strong project and able to race with Ethereum and BNB? Matic needs to improve it's project structure. Powerful, future oriented goals, opportunities, Lot of uses of Matic can be good steps for choosing it for investment. I hope team will work hard to bring this project in another level to compare with top level coins like BNB and Ethereum.
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 635

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 07:17:06 PM

Not only Matic/polygon, every token is down 80% to 90% from its all time high. And yeah you have no option other than holding it since you bought at high and selling now would be a foolish idea.
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 08:25:28 PM

I didn't think that buying MATIC at 1.5$ was the most perfect price for me, this time my assets fell very deep, buying MATIC for a total of 6500$, now it's more than half what I got, I think MATIC will go up so that ATH can only reach 5$. broken by the state of the bear season, can only resign to waiting for the bull season to come back in the coming year

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 09:56:06 PM

Not only Matic/polygon, every token is down 80% to 90% from its all time high. And yeah you have no option other than holding it since you bought at high and selling now would be a foolish idea.

The good thing about MATIC in my opinion, is that they have working network to survive in this market.
As more and more trading platforms and sites are integrating MATIC network, the use case is also getting scaled up.
So for me, if you are losing right now with the current price, you still have hope once the market bounces back.
Better hold for now, and wait for the market to be bullish. Worry if you are holding crap token but for me Matic is a worthwhile project to hold onto.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 10:20:29 AM

It's true that the choice is to just hold on and be patient waiting for market conditions to fully recover,
indeed we do not know when exactly it will happen and many factors also influence,
it's better to just keep up with the latest developments and news
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 05:47:44 PM

Polygon is so cheap and fast to use for "De-Fi". The sidechain has so much potential to take the world by storm. By taking the security of the main ETH blockchain, Polygon becomes a better choice than competing platforms like Binance Chain and Solana. Yet, the coin (MATIC) is trading below the double-digits. That's surprising to me, considering that the sidechain is quite convenient for day-to-day payments. If you compare fees on Polygon vs Binance Chain, you'll notice the former has the lowest gas fees. All Polygon needs is hype (mainstream demand) and it could soar all the way to the moon.

Do you think Polygon (MATIC) will reach $20 within a year from now? If not, why? What are your predictions for this cryptocurrency? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. Smiley
Finally, a high IQ post on here. Yes, 20 usd is my top target as well but there will be a lot of sellers at 10 and 15 that we have to get through first. I'm also bullish on CNDL and FTM, so if you don't own those yet, take a look as they will have great returns too.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 09:42:24 AM

Do you think only gas fee can build a strong project and able to race with Ethereum and BNB? Matic needs to improve it's project structure. Powerful, future oriented goals, opportunities, Lot of uses of Matic can be good steps for choosing it for investment. I hope team will work hard to bring this project in another level to compare with top level coins like BNB and Ethereum.

Yeah right it's not just the fee but most on the usages, if developers find more competitive usage form

this chain more project will be created using this system. We know how solid ETH was and how BSC tries to cope up and
compete, the same thing should be done by Matic developers. They need to continue and make more active developers to
use the system and create more useful project around.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: