Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Polygon (MATIC) to $20?  (Read 5863 times)
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 05:51:28 PM

Matic performance continues to improve in August, and has risen more than 30%, I hope that in 2022 the price can approach or pass ATH in 2021 which is around $ 2.7, and if in August the price can reach at least $ 1.2 then I am optimistic that I can be achieved.
well, polygons are still one of the promising coins. the price could be very high in the future. however, considering the ATH is $2.7, I think it will take a while for MATIC to reach $20. well, maybe in the future the price can reach that price, but if the bull run occurs quickly, or when polygons have their own advantages over ETH and BNB. Incorporating polygons into the portfolio may be good enough for the future.
I also see a huge potential in Matic. It has shown a great improvement for years and unexpected developments. However, $20 is also not impossible for it to reach because Matic is a trusted promising coin but that will be too huge if the time frame is short. I guess it will take years for the said coin to reach that value but I see nothing wrong with that. It's better to take small but sure steps than striking high and lose its value later on.
Stella Mese

Activity: 392
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 03:22:00 AM

Polygon matic is a quality crypto and has very many supporters and there are so many big investors who invest in Polygon matic, and in my opinion, the price of polygon matic is still cheap. So in my opinion, in the near future, Polygon matic will likely be difficult to reach 20 dollars, because it will certainly take quite a while to get to the price of 20 dollars. but if I predict Polygon matic will reach the price of 20 dollars, after 1 or 2 years from now.
jeha2015

Activity: 548
Merit: 167

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 04:09:46 PM

Matic performance continues to improve in August, and has risen more than 30%, I hope that in 2022 the price can approach or pass ATH in 2021 which is around $ 2.7, and if in August the price can reach at least $ 1.2 then I am optimistic that I can be achieved.
well, polygons are still one of the promising coins. the price could be very high in the future. however, considering the ATH is $2.7, I think it will take a while for MATIC to reach $20. well, maybe in the future the price can reach that price, but if the bull run occurs quickly, or when polygons have their own advantages over ETH and BNB. Incorporating polygons into the portfolio may be good enough for the future.
Matic ecosystem.must growth massively to drive matic price around 20$. Without demand for internal ecosytem , matic price below $2 only for lin term. So far developers team trying to recruite alot dev team to build theie project in matic chain .maybe to hand over eth or bnb position , its really difficuilt. But everything could happen in this space.

cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2022, 04:29:45 PM

Matic ecosystem.must growth massively to drive matic price around 20$. Without demand for internal ecosytem , matic price below $2 only for lin term. So far developers team trying to recruite alot dev team to build theie project in matic chain .maybe to hand over eth or bnb position , its really difficuilt. But everything could happen in this space.

There will be demand for MATIC when more developers come to develop projects on it. The pump this year started with Disney partnership I guess, this is just one for now.  $20 could be achieved easily. Anything that Solana have done can also be done right on Matic. All that is needed is the bull market and it will be non stop.

kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 01:22:53 PM

to reach $20 it looks like it will be difficult, because it requires the same Marketcap as Bitcoin,
but I don't know, if the crypto market continues to grow rapidly in 2024, then Matic will also join,
but for now it's better to feel rational, because there might be another dump again

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 03:45:05 PM

Yes, everything is possible, especially if the team is really eager to find success, if they can convince more developers

to develop project using this chain and the progress, continue, the value of matic may rise up to the point that it may reach the target
amount, though it's not easy as there are many competitions aside from old solid projects, there are also new one that can be a threat
to this chain.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 04:13:09 PM

Yes, everything is possible, especially if the team is really eager to find success, if they can convince more developers

to develop project using this chain and the progress, continue, the value of matic may rise up to the point that it may reach the target
amount, though it's not easy as there are many competitions aside from old solid projects, there are also new one that can be a threat
to this chain.
but it also takes a very long time and a very large volume, and matic is already in the top 20 Coinmarketcap,
that means if you want to touch the price of $20 matic must have a marketcap of 2000x from now.
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 05:30:53 PM

to reach $20 it looks like it will be difficult, because it requires the same Marketcap as Bitcoin,
but I don't know, if the crypto market continues to grow rapidly in 2024, then Matic will also join,
but for now it's better to feel rational, because there might be another dump again
I doubt the market will be back like the ATH last year for this year or next year. What was the Matic price back then? Yeah, below the $3 mark. For Matic to be $20, BTC would hit like x7 of its ATH. Does it sound possible for you? Sure you'll say Matic has a lot of room to grow, smart contracts and such but there is a threshold for crypto market cap and I don't think Matic can x2 of its ATH.
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2022, 07:23:55 PM

Polygon is so cheap and fast to use for "De-Fi". The sidechain has so much potential to take the world by storm. By taking the security of the main ETH blockchain, Polygon becomes a better choice than competing platforms like Binance Chain and Solana. Yet, the coin (MATIC) is trading below the double-digits. That's surprising to me, considering that the sidechain is quite convenient for day-to-day payments. If you compare fees on Polygon vs Binance Chain, you'll notice the former has the lowest gas fees. All Polygon needs is hype (mainstream demand) and it could soar all the way to the moon.

Do you think Polygon (MATIC) will reach $20 within a year from now? If not, why? What are your predictions for this cryptocurrency? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. Smiley

$20 is a very high price for Polygon, considering that the circulating supply of polygon coins reaches 8 Billion.
However, it is not impossible for such a popular coin, the development is so fast compared to the others. Polygon ROI 22305.54%, I think this is a high number.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Aliem Nur

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 g

View Profile
August 13, 2022, 11:51:31 PM

I think $20 for 1 matic for now really looks very expensive, but if you look at the chart,
one of the best altcoins during the bearish season is indeed Matic,
because it went down to $0.4 and is now at $1 again, it's amazing

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 14, 2022, 01:19:00 AM

There will be demand for MATIC when more developers come to develop projects on it. The pump this year started with Disney partnership I guess, this is just one for now.  $20 could be achieved easily. Anything that Solana have done can also be done right on Matic. All that is needed is the bull market and it will be non stop.

Not only the Disney partnership, but also Coca-Cola announced that it will be launching NFTs on the Polygon chain. This should continue to increase mainstream adoption/awareness for MATIC, resulting in higher prices over the long term. I'd say the cryptocurrency is pretty cheap considering all of the features it provides. It's often a better alternative than Solana because of its focus on decentralization and censorship-resistance. While whales keep SOL at the top, people will ultimately switch to MATIC because of the constant network outages and vulnerabilities on the Solana "blockchain".

I think it's likely MATIC will reach $20 within the next few years if adoption continues to increase at a slow and steady rate. It could happen earlier if Bitcoin goes extremely bullish. MATIC is still trading below $1, so I wouldn't miss this opportunity to grab more coins at a discount before it's too late. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 176

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2022, 05:56:34 AM

not at all, mate 20$ for Polygon only needs 20% of bitcoin market cap  to attain so yes it is just few steps away.
maybe in 2025 instead of 2024 mate because it is a 4 year cycle that we are waiting meaning it is the Bitcoin halving that will be here to bring big income.

another dump or another climb? I dont care because i can keep waiting for how to come and how this to happen.

Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2022, 08:15:59 AM

i think all of that will be able to happen, but this is for the long term.
this year is likely to still be included in the bear market so prices could still fall again.
2024-2025 may be the best moment for the price increase of all...
loveselenagomez

Activity: 966
Merit: 10

Cogwise

View Profile
August 15, 2022, 01:19:11 PM

Off course Polygon (Matic) going to $20 when btc $150k+ 😀. after 5 years that's maybe happened.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 15, 2022, 01:36:37 PM

but it also takes a very long time and a very large volume, and matic is already in the top 20 Coinmarketcap,
that means if you want to touch the price of $20 matic must have a marketcap of 2000x from now.

Which is right and it only time will tell if that will happen, maybe yes or maybe it can't depend on the number

of support and how solid the supporters are to bring things to reality in terms of development and progress. Matic is still doing okay and
still possible to attract more investors to ride along.

It will be a waiting game for all those who wanted to see if this value will happen. No one can really conclude we are inside crypto.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 15, 2022, 02:52:04 PM

According to the data from coinmarketcap polygon have reached an ath value close to $3. On an average the price of polygon is predicted to reach $10 by 2025. During the same time period it is predicted to reach $50+ value if the growth is high in the market. According to the co-founders the goal is to reach the third position on the market after bitcoin and ethereum. The market is always uncertain, we can predict but we can't be sure of reaching $20.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 11:28:02 AM

Personally matic will go to $20 or not will depend on how its ecosystem will growth. As we know not alot project build in this platform, maybe if we compare about smart contract deployed with other blockchain , matic has less amount. This factor will influence matic demand that come from internal ecosystem. But $20 was not impossible for matic, in few years later i am believe its achievable.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2022, 07:30:58 PM

Do you think Polygon (MATIC) will reach $20 within a year from now? If not, why? What are your predictions for this cryptocurrency? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. Smiley

Nothing is impossible in the current blockchain development. But the question is, if Matic reaches $ 20, then what is the price of Bitcoin at that time? If we make a comparison today, then 1:50000, if Matic $20: $..... Bitcoin?

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2022, 10:21:33 PM

According to the data from coinmarketcap polygon have reached an ath value close to $3. On an average the price of polygon is predicted to reach $10 by 2025. During the same time period it is predicted to reach $50+ value if the growth is high in the market. According to the co-founders the goal is to reach the third position on the market after bitcoin and ethereum. The market is always uncertain, we can predict but we can't be sure of reaching $20.
as long as matic ecosystem growth massily like solana at the past, fomo will come and demand will heavily created.  polygon was good layer 1 blockchain which offer huge grant for every developers build their project here and it should be trigger for matic developtment. personally around $20 was reasonable and achievable price level for medium term. maybe after halving on 2024 it will hit.

Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 18, 2022, 09:53:20 AM

I am optimistic that the price of $ 20 can be achieved, maybe 2 or 3 years will occur, a few days ago the price of matic touched $ 1, unfortunately there was a correction until now back to 88 cents, smart investors will see this is a good opportunity to continue to buy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: