Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Solved] UnioChange exchanger is scam!!  (Read 448 times)
Uniochange

Activity: 15
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 10:18:57 AM

asked via telegram to send him eth in exchange for doge

On telegram you have told to send the address as a code to verify the ownership. From email never told you to send ethereum/usdt/ethreum classic/vidt or any other erc20 base coin. So, how you decided that the address stands for ethereum or something else? You have just tried to make the scam as legal via telegram.
Where did you get this account from, even though we put it on our site, not the name of the account in Telegram, but the link to the account, and the screenshot that you took to our site proves this Also the account you spoke to does not belong to us and I don't know how you got it
naim027

Activity: 476
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 11:22:55 AM

I'm trying to understand what happened here.
If you (OP, or whoever you already represent here) did not request payment in ethereum, how the exchanger knows what your eth address is?
Is it 0x4c15B9B6E6177f20E745254758ed84b3e33a447E really belongs to you, I mean do you have access to funds on there?

if that entire amount still remains in your possession, this case cannot be characterized as fraud.

something completely different if they behaved unprofessionally and if they have caused you many complications during one round of exchange.

Question to you. That's mean you send him that address?
And you are only asking about how he got it this is an ETH address?
They asked to send that as verification. So never told which address it is either ethereum or erc20 or something else.

As You Can See, OP Said he Provided this Address Via Email, Proof below,

But, The OP Claims he Provided This Address But he Didn't mention What address this is such as is it ETC? USDT? ETH? Then How UnioChange Know This is an ETH Address?
They asked to send that as verification. So never told which address it is either ethereum or erc20 or something else.

OP, Then Why Don't you mention What address is that?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2021, 12:41:26 PM

I'm trying to understand what happened here.
If you (OP, or whoever you already represent here) did not request payment in ethereum, how the exchanger knows what your eth address is?
Is it 0x4c15B9B6E6177f20E745254758ed84b3e33a447E really belongs to you, I mean do you have access to funds on there?

if that entire amount still remains in your possession, this case cannot be characterized as fraud.

something completely different if they behaved unprofessionally and if they have caused you many complications during one round of exchange.

I think with you, it is shasan's duty to ask this. Based on the OP's screenshot, this customer has sent an address to email to verify the request via telegram. Maybe the customer here doesn't understand that ETH is also accessible as long as he has the private key regardless of what network the address is generated from.

Just my thoughts.
Sending returns in other cryptocurrencies that are not written on the customer's order in the platform is a bad solution, especially since the deal is also done off-platform.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3269

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2021, 01:42:48 PM

But, The OP Claims he Provided This Address But he Didn't mention What address this is such as is it ETC? USDT? ETH? Then How UnioChange Know This is an ETH Address?

we need to separate first, whether there are elements of scam here. OP clearly says "UnioChange exchanger is scam!!" and accuses them of scamming him for the amount of $1350

What happened:: Scammed 1350$

So, again question is, whether op has access to Ethereum at that 0x4c15B9B6E6177f20E745254758ed84b3e33a447E address?
If yes, (and it seems to be yes), how they UnioChange can be labelled as fraudsters? they did not take his money and went away.

the way they finalized the transaction is something else entirely. very poor communication, sending the wrong currency and finally sending through Binance, everything looks completely amateurish. it is definitely recommended not to use this service due to the incompetence of those who lead it, but not because of possible fraud.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Uniochange

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 06:49:14 PM

We are not scammers. If we were, we wouldn't be wasting our time defending ourselves Let's explain the steps that happened to this case so that everything becomes clear with proof of that

1. The client's exchange has been stopped due to DOGE network problems.
2. We have informed the client via email
3. our website has a Telegram link not the name of the account!!!.(And what proves this is the screenshot that the customer put on our site here)
4. User not click  a link of telegram at our website , He searched for our name on Telegram, he found a fraudster account.
5. The client has given all the details to fraudsters.
6. The fraudsters came back to us, providing us with all details, asking eth. Instead of DOGE.
7. We asked the scammer to send the eth address to our e-mail from the e-mail in the request in order to make sure that he is the owner of the request and he did that.. so we sent the eth

User made mistakes Repeating many messages to all accounts that contain the name of our site, so the fraudster took advantage of that - The user has carried out the words of the fraud, although it is suspicious and hard to believe

Note: If we took the eth address from the fraudster and sent him the amount directly without telling him that he was sending the eth address to our email via the email in the order, this would have been a mistake.. we are the ones who pay for it now, not the customer, but this did not happen.

Finally, we did nothing wrong And we can't be scammers If we were like that, we would have continued for 4 years in the market thank you

shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1282

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2021, 04:41:25 AM

The user has already deleted previous conversations in Telegram
Message has been deleted by the uniochange exchange representative from telegram.

Okay. I got my answer. You provided this ( 0x4c15B9B6E6177f20E745254758ed84b3e33a447E ) address but didn't tell him that is ETH or USDT or anything else.

Right?

You are right. If from email mentioned ethereum then it could be okay. But never told that.

On telegram they have mentioned to send that address as a code which they have own. As a result we have no access of the fund. This case is not for unprofessional though the comment on bestchange about them is very unprofessional. This case is stands for fraud.

OP, Then Why Don't you mention What address is that?

How to told it is eth or something else? The address is themselves and told to send the address via email to proof the ownership. It is their address and they know it is ethereum adress. It is common sense that there is communication on whatsapp as well as email then why they rely on telegram. Also, why they will send something which is not sent as well as which is not ordered?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2021, 05:40:44 AM

My presumption is that there is a third person here as an impersonator using a telegram. Scammers contact both of you at the same time.

If that doesn't bother you @shasan, I'd like to hear a chronological story of your friend's first act of contacting support especially when he got in touch with that "support" telegram, who contacted first?
Has he written his complaint somewhere publicly with account details (before payment is marked complete)?

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Best_Change
Legendary

Activity: 1178
Merit: 2165

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2021, 08:16:46 AM

We have switched off the exchanger UnioChange from our monitor BestChange.com for the time of investigation.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
naim027

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 09:28:57 AM

We have switched off the exchanger UnioChange from our monitor BestChange.com for the time of investigation.

That's a good action from your side. since UnioChange does their business but their management handles customers unprofessionally. Removing them from Bestchange.com is not going to help OP since the accusation running and you cannot avoid your liability just by removing UnioChange from BestChange.com. We expect you should talk with both Customer and UnioChange and solve this if possible.

@OP, We heard from both sides. I believe UnioChange doing their business unprofessionally but also you did some mistakes. Look like you provided all the info to a scammer and he took advantage of it. You shouldn't contact them via Telegram search. Use Telegram "handle" what they mentioned on their official website. Or you should be on email as you started with the email.

This case becomes a bit lose/lose situation. If they pay you they will lose that full amount. but if they do not. you will lose that full amount.
It would be good if The UnioChange Paid at least 50% of it since they also managed it unprofessionally and they have mistakes. Also, OP should sacrifice your 50% because you did some mistakes.
That's just my personal opinion, not any Suggestion.

We expecting a solution from BestChange.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Uniochange

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 07:16:05 PM

That's a good action from your side. since UnioChange does their business but their management handles customers unprofessionally. Removing them from Bestchange.com is not going to help OP since the accusation running and you cannot avoid your liability just by removing UnioChange from BestChange.com. We expect you should talk with both Customer and UnioChange and solve this if possible.

@OP, We heard from both sides. I believe UnioChange doing their business unprofessionally but also you did some mistakes. Look like you provided all the info to a scammer and he took advantage of it. You shouldn't contact them via Telegram search. Use Telegram "handle" what they mentioned on their official website. Or you should be on email as you started with the email.

This case becomes a bit lose/lose situation. If they pay you they will lose that full amount. but if they do not. you will lose that full amount.
It would be good if The UnioChange Paid at least 50% of it since they also managed it unprofessionally and they have mistakes. Also, OP should sacrifice your 50% because you did some mistakes.
That's just my personal opinion, not any Suggestion.

Thank you very much for your opinion, but we are interested in identifying the errors that we made and that caused the loss of this money, and we will certainly accept them and fix them.. We also hope that the errors will be evaluated for both the client and our website so that we can set the percentage of loss for each party based on the percentage of error .. We are certainly cooperating
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1215

Heisenberg

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 09:40:50 PM

How exactly do you expect BestChange to solve this? Get money from their own pocket and pay up the victim due to some careless error due to the two parties?
I mean, they are not the ones who "scammed" the victim. It's a case between the victim and Uniochange.

Getting them delisted as investigations go on is the best thing BestChange can do at the moment.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
naim027

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 12:21:55 PM

~snip~

How exactly do you expect BestChange to solve this? Get money from their own pocket and pay up the victim due to some careless error due to the two parties?
I mean, they are not the ones who "scammed" the victim. It's a case between the victim and Uniochange.

Getting them delisted as investigations go on is the best thing BestChange can do at the moment.

As I told before, BestChange Should talk with both sides and come up with a solution. Why I am expecting a solution from The BestChange? Because They Provide service, They earn money. They have to take liability if the user got scammed by their partner exchanger. The UnioChange working with The BestChange for a long time. And They are aware of their unprofessional business.

You could tell me that, How can they know that UnioChange Will do business unprofessionally? Do you think this is UnioChange's First case? Nope. Not at all. They have had more cases before. Where was The BestChange team that time? Why do they do the investigation now? Why they didn't investigate before when the First Scam accusations were raised against The UnioChange?
Don't you think The BestChange team is liable for this? I didn't ask them to pay users. I asked them to talk with both sides and come up with a solution. Delist The UnioChange From their site is not going to help OP.

Here is another case. it was in 2020.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Juwel

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 01:02:30 PM

How to told it is eth or something else? The address is themselves and told to send the address via email to proof the ownership. It is their address and they know it is ethereum adress. It is common sense that there is communication on whatsapp as well as email then why they rely on telegram. Also, why they will send something which is not sent as well as which is not ordered?

How did you connect with them? why you share all your information via telegram when you are speaking via email?
Telegram has tons of scammers.

As I can see it's your fault. you shared all information on telegram. which is you shouldn't do that.

We are not scammers. If we were, we wouldn't be wasting our time defending ourselves Let's explain the steps that happened to this case so that everything becomes clear with proof of that

1. The client's exchange has been stopped due to DOGE network problems.
2. We have informed the client via email
3. our website has a Telegram link not the name of the account!!!.(And what proves this is the screenshot that the customer put on our site here)
4. User not click  a link of telegram at our website , He searched for our name on Telegram, he found a fraudster account.
5. The client has given all the details to fraudsters.
6. The fraudsters came back to us, providing us with all details, asking eth. Instead of DOGE.
7. We asked the scammer to send the eth address to our e-mail from the e-mail in the request in order to make sure that he is the owner of the request and he did that.. so we sent the eth

User made mistakes Repeating many messages to all accounts that contain the name of our site, so the fraudster took advantage of that - The user has carried out the words of the fraud, although it is suspicious and hard to believe

Note: If we took the eth address from the fraudster and sent him the amount directly without telling him that he was sending the eth address to our email via the email in the order, this would have been a mistake.. we are the ones who pay for it now, not the customer, but this did not happen.

Finally, we did nothing wrong And we can't be scammers If we were like that, we would have continued for 4 years in the market thank you

Your mistake is you didn't verify anything before sending the eth. he request for exchange DOGE but you send him eth? without verifying him?
1. Share the info where did he write you that sends him eth?
2. How did you verify that he is the owner of that transaction?
3. How could you send just eth without any verification?

In the email just an address? there is nothing I can see that you verify it's him?
You should email back to him to confirm that is his address is correct? you nothing did just send the eth. HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?

shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2021, 05:51:26 PM

My presumption is that there is a third person here as an impersonator using a telegram.
Yes, I also think so and uniochange also mentioned that. I couldn't verify who sent first message on telegram as discussion has been deleted. But they encourage to contact with them out of their site which you can see from feedback on bestchange.

Thank you but you should have liability too who has a lot of complaints for delay service as well. Also, they mentioned automatic but their service is Manuel which you have not verified!!!

Though the fund is not mine but I have talked with sariful and I told him that we should offer something like that before checking your post.

we will certainly accept them and fix them

How long will you take for the decision?

They are taking benefits from exchanger in this case the should verify those exchangers. A lot of complain happened and more important thing they claimed the exchnager is automatic but that is Manuel.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3269

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2021, 11:45:25 AM

Why they didn't investigate before when the First Scam accusations were raised against The UnioChange?

First scam accusations against UnioChange Is positively solved, how do you know that BestChange did not investigate this case?

I asked them to talk with both sides and come up with a solution. Delist The UnioChange From their site is not going to help OP.

Don't you think that delisting is the first step in mediating to solve a problem?
Delisting from the biggest traffic source for exchangers is a serious problem and that is not the result that UnioChange wants.

don't judge me by the fact that I wear their signatures, because of that I follow all cases related to Bestchange. this is not the first case and they have reacted correctly each time and it is certainly a good thing that someone like them has a significant impact on sloppy exchangers.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Uniochange

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 01:44:31 PM

bestchange always does a good job in solving problems related to customers. We do not want to belittle them. We are very happy that there is a monitor for the exchange sites and sets the laws well. This is a good thing in order to keep the market safe and comfortable for customers. The problem is between us and the customer and we trust in bestchange decisions. It is the right thing for them They do their best to solve problems
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2021, 02:35:50 PM

bestchange always does a good job in solving problems related to customers.
They sent a message on the email. And sariful made replied accordingly and waiting for the better solution. Few questioned asked to bestchange.

The exchanger's staff or admin did the scam. If they didn't then:
1. How does anyone know my telegram id?
2. Why have they contacted me over the telegram id?
3. Why did they provide the email which is not listed on their website?
4. Why will they send ethereum while I have not mentioned ethereum or any erc20 wallet in the email?
5. Why have they marked payment complete before payment is made?
6. Why have they not sent dogecoin which I have ordered?
7. Why have they not refunded my perfect money which I have sent to them?
8. Why will they consider only an address as valid for refund? They could tell me to re-order ethereum on their site but they never did that!!

how do you know that BestChange did not investigate this case?
To let both of you know that bestchange started investigation.

Don't you think that delisting is the first step in mediating to solve a problem?
Delisting is the first step to make the solution and hopefully think they will try to solve the case positively.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Uniochange

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 03:06:03 PM

bestchange always does a good job in solving problems related to customers.
They sent a message on the email. And sariful made replied accordingly and waiting for the better solution. Few questioned asked to bestchange.

The exchanger's staff or admin did the scam. If they didn't then:
1. How does anyone know my telegram id?
2. Why have they contacted me over the telegram id?
3. Why did they provide the email which is not listed on their website?
4. Why will they send ethereum while I have not mentioned ethereum or any erc20 wallet in the email?
5. Why have they marked payment complete before payment is made?
6. Why have they not sent dogecoin which I have ordered?
7. Why have they not refunded my perfect money which I have sent to them?
8. Why will they consider only an address as valid for refund? They could tell me to re-order ethereum on their site but they never did that!!
——————-
welcome First, if we are frauds, why did we complete your previous requests? -
1. By asking you what your id is on telegram or through your website
2. We have already not sent you any message to you via Telegram, but you are the one who sent a message to the fraudster and what proves this is a screenshot that you sent to us via WhatsApp and you did not put it here, but let us put it for you: https://ibb.co/R6TKGZq
3. Because the e-mail on our site to receive customer inquiries
4. Because the scammer that you gave him all your information as shown in the previous screenshot has included it for us and told us to send me eth via this address and we did not do this to protect your money but we asked him to send this eth address to our email from the email in your order... Indeed, you implemented the fraudster's instructions and sent an eth address to our email
5. Because we have already processed the request and the doge coin wallet became under maintenance during the transfer and the currency was not sent to you and we proved this to you via a screenshot
6. Because at this time dogecoin wallet (binance) under maintenance
7. Because your order was purchased through the platform, and you could not wait to get your money back
8. Because you gave all your information to the fraudster, who spoke on your behalf, and how can we ask you to make a new order and you have already paid
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2021, 04:23:16 PM

2. We have already not sent you any message to you via Telegram, but you are the one who sent a message to the fraudster and what proves this is a screenshot that you sent to us via WhatsApp and you did not put it here, but let us put it for you: https://ibb.co/R6TKGZq
4. Because the scammer that you gave him all your information as shown in the previous screenshot has included it for us and told us to send me eth via this address and we did not do this to protect your money but we asked him to send this eth address to our email from the email in your order... Indeed, you implemented the fraudster's instructions and sent an eth address to our email
5. Because we have already processed the request and the doge coin wallet became under maintenance during the transfer and the currency was not sent to you and we proved this to you via a screenshot
7. Because your order was purchased through the platform, and you could not wait to get your money back
8. Because you gave all your information to the fraudster, who spoke on your behalf, and how can we ask you to make a new order and you have already paid
If you have not contacted over the telegram then how you understood the wallet address is of ethereum or any other erc20 wallet? If you are not scammer then why the provided email and email on your site is different? How many days latter you sent the eth to the (scammer though we think that is ok you), you did that several days latter, and on those days you could refund the perfect money. As you could not deliver dogecoin why you had taken too long time for the refund and on that too many days why you could not tell to place the re-order on your site? All the questions answer is you knew everything and you know the way how to make scam.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Uniochange

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 05:29:35 PM

If you have not contacted over the telegram then how you understood the wallet address is of ethereum or any other erc20 wallet? If you are not scammer then why the provided email and email on your site is different? How many days latter you sent the eth to the (scammer though we think that is ok you), you did that several days latter, and on those days you could refund the perfect money. As you could not deliver dogecoin why you had taken too long time for the refund and on that too many days why you could not tell to place the re-order on your site? All the questions answer is you knew everything and you know the way how to make scam.

I see that you are repeating the questions again and insisting on evading the real problem, which is that you gave all your request information on our website to the fraudster and carried out his instructions that he asked of you and your words prove that and the screenshots that you attached prove that and with all this you say we are the fraudsters even though we have completed all your requests This proves that we are not what you say

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: