Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:38:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Solved] Pawn account reputation for a few dollar [1xbit participant]  (Read 339 times)
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 07:45:17 PM

I can't believe I wasted my time reading almost everything ..

Sometimes I try to understand what drives people like you .. You act as if the red tag of one person is going to decide of your future life. Folks, this is just a forum! Get down to earth!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 08:19:17 PM

Sometimes I try to understand what drives people like you .. You act as if the red tag of one person is going to decide of your future life. Folks, this is just a forum! Get down to earth!

Only if you had narrowed it down to this Post of mine you wouldn't have wasted any time.

Someone: Not alt
Someone else: I am getting angry.
3rd Someone: Look here's the alt connection
4th, 5th, 6th Someone: I don't think it's the right thing to tag them.
7th someone: waiting for other someones to react before I do.
8th Someone: calm down people it's a beginner mistake.

Smokerfok: This case was settled without setting up any examples.

Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 08:33:52 PM

Only if you had narrowed it down to this Post of mine you wouldn't have wasted any time.

Someone: Not alt
Someone else: I am getting angry.
3rd Someone: Look here's the alt connection
4th, 5th, 6th Someone: I don't think it's the right thing to tag them.
7th someone: waiting for other someones to react before I do.
8th Someone: calm down people it's a beginner mistake.

Smokerfok: This case was settled without setting up any examples.

I saw your post, but it suggests more that a good word from a more influential colleague ("beginner mistake" of Hero Member, really?) is enough so that there is nothing else needed to get things done. This is a fairly common phenomenon in underdeveloped countries/communities. It is quite closely related to bribery.

Btw there is a few users who still have red tags just because they just applied. But who cares about users without influential colleagues.

However, I mean how was blowed the fact that someone did not pay attention to what is involved in applying for this campaign and there has already been an amazing fuss. Crazy..
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1242

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 07:49:41 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

I apologize to everyone, I answer one at a time:
1- I was not aware of the scam (I have already edited the post ready to delete it)
2- It is not an alternative profile (do I have to send my identity card?)
3- Is it not possible to make mistakes?
I do not intend to harm other users by selecting a scam site (the forum and the users are part of my knowledge, in the cryptocurrency field)

Publicly I apologize, next time I will try not to be distracted by the signature campaign
giammangiato, you came as expected to settle thing well after a few PM logged into your account. I have guess it.

What I can explain to you at this point is that this thread is not an attempt to gain merit, nor is it my attempt to cause a ruckus without completion. If you are thorough enough before apply at the campaign then I shouldn't bother creating this thread and telling everyone about your interest in promoting proven scam site. As someone who is trusted and experienced in this forum, you should be able to spend some time reviewing the manager's profile and account reputation before you apply your application. It's natural for me to ask about your behavior back then just because all the other users who applied and promoted the site had been red tag but you came like someone who didn't care about anything there.

I'm not talking about alt account and I'm not thinking about hacked account, but your behavior at the time is questionable because you are like someone who want to sell your account reputation for a scam site. So basically [if the fire isn't burning anything around it then there's no reason to put it out] and neither is your case now. I think everyone is still very likely to make mistake, especially when they do it by accident. This forum is a shared property with approved community standard, so when someone makes a mistake on purpose there is a bounty they will receive in return.

giammangiato, after you clarify your problem then I think the problem is solved. But I'm so sorry babo seem to have started scolding me just for wanting to defend you and he tagged my profile. I don't think this thread has bothered him so much that it sparked his anger because I didn't attack you or him in this case. You should be grateful only because my initiative has made you aware not to fall into promoting scam site [1xbit], but since the trust system is not moderated then I think it's just his prerogative to send it to anyone and whenever and whatever the case may be.

giammangiato, next time be careful and take a little time to check everything right even when the campaign pays a lot to its participant.

Yes, I thank all those who wrote me a PM, it happens to everyone to make mistakes, nobody is perfect! My mistake was the rush! It will not happen again, it is not a question of money, in fact I have decided not to put firm for a period .. I do not know how much, you do not buy the trust with money

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███