Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:05:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Kaiju Inu is a monster-based cryptocurrency built on BSC with unique NFTs!  (Read 474 times)
kaijuinuo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 01:17:37 PM

r_victory

Activity: 1946
Merit: 367

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2021, 09:05:30 PM

I would like to know how I can get more information about the project? Do you have a Whitepaper or other document that I can read? I took a look at the site and found the information very superficial, I want something more in-depth, is it possible?

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 07:44:19 AM

40% of tokens are allocated in pre-sale, Will there be a token locking period?
Apart from that you listed Bitcointalk.org and Reddit in your partnership, can you explain what kind of partnership you have with them?
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2021, 11:33:42 PM

Apart from that you listed Bitcointalk.org and Reddit in your partnership, can you explain what kind of partnership you have with them?
No way, there's no way they are really partnership with bitcointalk and reddit. At least, in bitcointalk a mod will announce it as clarification, but there's nothing. I would say, perhaps they show it as media that display their project. But need to be clear, they should be careful in writing, it can be a misunderstanding.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 09:44:02 PM

No way, there's no way they are really partnership with bitcointalk and reddit. At least, in bitcointalk a mod will announce it as clarification, but there's nothing. I would say, perhaps they show it as media that display their project. But need to be clear, they should be careful in writing, it can be a misunderstanding.

High possibility that what they mean by here is that they have thread in bitcointalk, but partnership? It is not. So the team should not mislead people here. They are only using the platforms of bitcointalk and reddit to spread the information about their project but partnership per se? I don't think so. They should remove the logo of bitcointalk in their list of partners if they are only listing this project on this forum, why they put this forum as partner.
r_victory

Activity: 1946
Merit: 367

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2021, 11:36:32 PM

I got interested, but both here and on Telegram, there aren't many answers, there is little information available about the project, everything is very vague.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: