Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:59:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the fate of SHIBA Inu, is this the end of the Road?  (Read 630 times)
livingfree

Activity: 2814
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 09:56:30 PM

I think it still has potential to rise and we have to be keep patient till the correction phase over. I don't think the growth is over because there is a huge supporting community of Shiba and dev is also very active and always try to list on maximum exchanges so it will bounce back but on the other hand I don't like meme coins.
It's likely that the growth won't be over because there's a chance that it may go up again.

But the continuous growth of it is likely has stopped already because it's all dependent to the hype that Elon has brought to the meme coins ecosystem.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 10:14:28 PM

One of the most trending meme coin #Shiba Inu and Doge coin competitor has closed 4 day candle stick on Red now...the downward trend even looks more terrifying.

What's going on, any expert Technical Analyst on this one? Please, I would like to hear our opinions on this one.

Shiba has absolutely zero reason to be in the top 100 crypto list.

Expect the downtrend to continue. Prices have already halved from the ATH and I think that they will continue this direction.

You might be able to pull some profits through short term speculation, but definitely don't hold this one for the long term.

Smiley
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 11:26:35 PM

I think it still has potential to rise and we have to be keep patient till the correction phase over. I don't think the growth is over because there is a huge supporting community of Shiba and dev is also very active and always try to list on maximum exchanges so it will bounce back but on the other hand I don't like meme coins.
It's likely that the growth won't be over because there's a chance that it may go up again.

But the continuous growth of it is likely has stopped already because it's all dependent to the hype that Elon has brought to the meme coins ecosystem.

Yeah, the continued growth has got interrupted. Maybe this could take phase if something is talked by any influencer like Elon Musk. Also there is more room for growth in the falling months, as some real-time usage of Shiba have happened with the acceptance of Shiba on few restaurants and AMC Theatres.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1699

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2021, 12:06:23 AM

Doge is just a memecoin as well. If you check the twitter of the creator you will see that dude didn't intended to create something this huge. He just did it as a joke in 2 hours and he was having fun with it, his intention was not to get rich but to have a laugh and that's it.

Shiba Inu has more chances for further development than Doge, as developers are already working on creating their own blockchain for the coin and this will further lead to the creation of a new ecosystem around Shiba. This means that Shiba developers want to do something more than just a coin meme.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 02:28:10 AM

One of the most trending meme coin #Shiba Inu and Doge coin competitor has closed 4 day candle stick on Red now...the downward trend even looks more terrifying.

What's going on, any expert Technical Analyst on this one? Please, I would like to hear our opinions on this one.

Shiba has absolutely zero reason to be in the top 100 crypto list.

Expect the downtrend to continue. Prices have already halved from the ATH and I think that they will continue this direction.

You might be able to pull some profits through short term speculation, but definitely don't hold this one for the long term.

Shiba has indeed more potentials than dogecoin so it has still high chances to rise up again once the market starts to recover. But for now, we can see that Shiba is also experiencing a downtrend so if you have faith in Shiba, then this is a good buying moment for this meme coin but never hold them for long term as they are totally different from bitcoin and established altcoins which will definitely grow as time goes by.  For Shiba, this is only good for short term so if you see good chances to make profits, then grab the chance as most of the meme coins don't last for long, unless a big whale like Elon will stand for it through its tough moments.
michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 03:33:03 AM

It is interesting what Shiba does now as the price can increase for a little price but still far from the last high price. Hopefully, the developer and teams can still work hard to make sure Shiba grow while the investors can add more Shiba to their wallet and hold it. Maybe Shiba has another chance to rise than Dogecoin but no one knows for sure while the investors can only hope that Shiba is the next gem for them. If you want to buy Shiba, you can do that now while the price is still at a low price range.

velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 05:06:06 AM

yes, this is like a scare if you look at the current shiba price chart, but for shiba inu holders there is no need to panic. The current decline in the price of the shiba inu does not mean that the shiba inu will die and lose in the market, this is not the end for the shiba inu. I think not everyone thinks like that!!
The current decline in shiba prices in my opinion is part of TIM's strategy to reap profits in the future,

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 05:47:36 AM

I'm not a trading expert, but I have experience with coins like this, if you held 1 million doge coins in 2017 and sell them now, then you will know what I mean, all crypto prices fluctuate and each trader has their own theory and technical analysis market conditions, you can see the price of SHIB will go up when the fundamentals they build have been completed, there are still many surprises that will be done by memecoin, but I only invested 10% for SHIB coins for a long time

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 10:22:17 AM

For Shiba it isn't the end of the road. More and more people are investing into Shiba, and recently it achieved the one million Shiba holders. Yesterday former Dutch Member of Parliament is bullish on Shiba. He is a millionaire out of cryptocurrency. The timely bet on ether and dogecoin had made him a millionaire. He states, there is no difference between bitcoin and Shiba as a meme coin. As the value is made based on how much other people are willing to pay for them. Regularly someone is bullish and supportive to Shiba won't let it go down or end.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 10:42:06 AM

For Shiba it isn't the end of the road. More and more people are investing into Shiba, and recently it achieved the one million Shiba holders. Yesterday former Dutch Member of Parliament is bullish on Shiba. He is a millionaire out of cryptocurrency. The timely bet on ether and dogecoin had made him a millionaire. He states, there is no difference between bitcoin and Shiba as a meme coin. As the value is made based on how much other people are willing to pay for them. Regularly someone is bullish and supportive to Shiba won't let it go down or end.
This gives positive insights that Shiba Inu has a big chance to recover out from declining. We know that we are in a downtrend motion, major coins are also experiencing decline but because of the support for the investors who keep their Shiba coins intact, this helps for a fast recovery compared to the other coins, compared to other meme coins.

I think every investor must have to trust their investment. Though I don't have any Shiba Inu coins in my wallet, I believe that it performs well than the others and surely survives in the current situation.
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 10:45:46 AM

There is nothing strange about this, now there will be psychological pressure on the holders, then, either a massive outflow of money, or they will enlist the support of one of the major personalities and try to raise the course again on the information noise around the project. But I think that this is just speculation and there is no real idea behind the project.
Queenboss
Copper Member

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 11:00:02 AM

Shiba inu is still trading at a gain for those who bought before the bull run. I understand that the value of Bitcoin as well as several altcoin has been volatile and that's not peculiar to Shiba. I personally don't think Shiba is a bad choice for short term hold as there are still possibilities that we could have more favorable market fluctuations.
aseprebel

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

cogwise.io

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 04:04:46 PM

I think shiba has a price change and I see shib already listed on the kraken maybe this is the cause of shiba's price jumping up, and what I see price movements in the big timeframe has formed a flag pattern which of course we are waiting to see if this shiba will continue its increase, The increase in buy volume seen in the price action this weekend, with shib prices fading from the low of $0.00003500. Let's just wait.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 09:54:28 PM

No need for any technical analysis on these two. They're meme coins and it should be safe to say that the hype is done for these two. So if you're interested in investing in these two and you're only seeing the dumps then you have to make up your mind and think again if you want to still invest with these two. Not yet the end for these two but it's just the hype, they might stay for long and the market remains for these two but it's not that going to be the same as before.
Meme coins are at best a bet for anyone that wants to hold them, those type of coins tend to move only when there is some hype around them, this means that a lot of time can pass before the community gets interested in them again, so if anyone is interested in those coins the best thing to do is to leave them alone and only consider to invest in them once they seem to be getting hot enough again and the hype is back, personally even then I would not recommend to pt your money in those coins, but if I was interested in those type of coins that is the strategy that I would use.
livingfree

Activity: 2814
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 10:17:46 PM

Yeah, the continued growth has got interrupted. Maybe this could take phase if something is talked by any influencer like Elon Musk. Also there is more room for growth in the falling months, as some real-time usage of Shiba have happened with the acceptance of Shiba on few restaurants and AMC Theatres.
It's always like that.

When there's an influential person that talks about a coin like shiba, the market goes up and the hype continues.

But when there's not that much talk about it just as what we're seeing now. It's really not going up because it needs more noise.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
wxa7115

Activity: 2744
Merit: 708

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 10:04:39 PM

It's always like that.

When there's an influential person that talks about a coin like shiba, the market goes up and the hype continues.

But when there's not that much talk about it just as what we're seeing now. It's really not going up because it needs more noise.
And this is a bad sign, after all if a coin instead of going up by its own merits needs an external party to make some noise so it begins to go up in value then there is something fundamentally wrong with that coin.

And I think that is the case of Shiba Inu, so while I think short term profits could still be had if some influencer began to talk about this coin again, in my mind this is the kind of coin we should stay away from as there is no telling when people will get disappointed with their results and begin to sell, generating a flash crash which could reduce your capital in a significant manner in a short amount of time.
TravelMug

Activity: 2660
Merit: 853

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 12:10:54 AM

It's always like that.

And this is a bad sign, after all if a coin instead of going up by its own merits needs an external party to make some noise so it begins to go up in value then there is something fundamentally wrong with that coin.

And I think that is the case of Shiba Inu, so while I think short term profits could still be had if some influencer began to talk about this coin again, in my mind this is the kind of coin we should stay away from as there is no telling when people will get disappointed with their results and begin to sell, generating a flash crash which could reduce your capital in a significant manner in a short amount of time.

Well the simple formula is jump on the bandwagon early and then make profits exit.

And we all know that this meme coin hype sooner or later will die down, so there's no need to stay on the market and be trap and instead of making money will be lose in the end.

Always monitor the price as well and everything related to it, who knows maybe there is an incoming dump and you want to go with it instead of staying or get out early and don't be greedy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wxa7115

Activity: 2744
Merit: 708

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 08:52:46 PM

Well the simple formula is jump on the bandwagon early and then make profits exit.

And we all know that this meme coin hype sooner or later will die down, so there's no need to stay on the market and be trap and instead of making money will be lose in the end.

Always monitor the price as well and everything related to it, who knows maybe there is an incoming dump and you want to go with it instead of staying or get out early and don't be greedy.
The problem with such a strategy is that at least with a coin that you know is fundamentally sound, like bitcoin, then in the case your timing is off and you invest in it and then it crashes at least you know there is the possibility that if you just hold your coins eventually you are going to recover your money and make profits.

But with a coin like Shiba Inu this is not a sure thing, if the coin crashes then it may never reach its previous levels, as people that were interested in the coin either lost their money or get interested in another newer and more promising meme coin.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 09:24:53 PM

Now there are new such coins. Who want to repeat the success of Shiba. It will not be surprising if someone, and we all know who exactly, launches a second wave. And then the coin will rise in value again. But personally, I trust trusted coins and don't pay much attention to the hype.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1395

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 09:35:29 PM

Now there are new such coins. Who want to repeat the success of Shiba. It will not be surprising if someone, and we all know who exactly, launches a second wave. And then the coin will rise in value again. But personally, I trust trusted coins and don't pay much attention to the hype.
Yes, there are many meme coins that compete with the Shiba Inu currency, such as Floki Inu and the ElonFlokiInu coins. The hype is still going on because these meme coins that I mentioned to you have witnessed great increases during these months, so I think that the Shiba Inu coin is just a time and will be replaced by other meme coins, so everyone should invest cautiously in meme coins because you may go bankrupt if the hype passes.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██