Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:30:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin investment  (Read 1972 times)
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 02:24:22 PM

If your capital is only a little and is limited, it's better not to take too much risk first. Invest in a platform that is completely safe and has been trusted and owned by many people. Therefore, don't hesitate to ask traders who are already familiar with crypto, what coins are not too risky but still profitable.This is certainly not as easy as imagined, you still need to do an analysis so that you can accept the arguments of the traders openly and know why.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 02:46:40 PM

If your capital is only a little and is limited, it's better not to take too much risk first. Invest in a platform that is completely safe and has been trusted and owned by many people. Therefore, don't hesitate to ask traders who are already familiar with crypto, what coins are not too risky but still profitable.This is certainly not as easy as imagined, you still need to do an analysis so that you can accept the arguments of the traders openly and know why.

True, if we are worried about investing in altcoins then the easiest and relatively safe thing is to buy a strong coin like BNB, MATIC or ETH and use it for staking, we get 2 advantages, namely the opportunity if the price goes up and of course the APR which can reach 65%.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 02:50:10 PM

Yes, if you have a small capital, it's a good idea to place or invest in Ada or Cardano. but I meant earlier for people who have enough capital. as you said it is very true, that people who only have little capital will find it difficult to profit from cryptos such as ethereum, bnb and bitcoin.
It is indeed very clear in terms of ability because small capital is only suitable to be placed on very cheap Altcoins or meme coins that can be profitable in the short term, although the risk is still the same as choosing expensive coins such as ethereum, bnb and bitcoin.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 02:59:34 PM

I have a few capital and I will like to know the proper token to venture in. Am unused to NFTs and will cherish to induce your supposition on which NFT to purchase for a brief term bas

Why don't you put it in potentially good crypto and rank in cmc ? such as Btc, ethereum, cardano and Bnb. in my opinion if you have a small capital like that it is very good if you are looking for profit in crypto-crypto as I mentioned this
with small capital and for short-term investment choosing large altcoins like the ones you mentioned doesn't seem suitable. with small capital and short-term investments will not give you big profits because the price of large altcoins as you mentioned will not increase drastically in the near future. if you have a small capital I would suggest investing in new altcoins because the price increases on new altcoins are much faster than the big altcoins as you mentioned. Before investing we must do research first so that the new altcoin we choose can provide huge profits in the not too distant future.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 03:38:25 AM

Short term investment and long term investment is better if you immediately try coins like Ethereum, Binance Coin and Polygon (MATIC). In the last few weeks, Polygon has been moving really well and I think it's worth studying. However, if you want to also try investing in NFT, try studying ENJIN or TEZOS.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 08:44:09 AM

Short term investment and long term investment is better if you immediately try coins like Ethereum, Binance Coin and Polygon (MATIC). In the last few weeks, Polygon has been moving really well and I think it's worth studying. However, if you want to also try investing in NFT, try studying ENJIN or TEZOS.
I think the three coins are more appropriate for long-term investments, it seems more profitable,
there really is no doubt that the top altcoins have strong fundamentals and this is suitable for the long term,
We'll see what developments will be next year

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 08:18:17 AM

I have a few capital and I will like to know the proper token to venture in. Am unused to NFTs and will cherish to induce your supposition on which NFT to purchase for a brief term bas

Why don't you put it in potentially good crypto and rank in cmc ? such as Btc, ethereum, cardano and Bnb. in my opinion if you have a small capital like that it is very good if you are looking for profit in crypto-crypto as I mentioned this
with small capital and for short-term investment choosing large altcoins like the ones you mentioned doesn't seem suitable. with small capital and short-term investments will not give you big profits because the price of large altcoins as you mentioned will not increase drastically in the near future. if you have a small capital I would suggest investing in new altcoins because the price increases on new altcoins are much faster than the big altcoins as you mentioned. Before investing we must do research first so that the new altcoin we choose can provide huge profits in the not too distant future.

Owning small capital and investing in altcoins that have the potential in my opinion is a smart choice and very suitable in my opinion. because it is very possible that your capital will not be lost and profits will definitely be obtained even though not in a fast time, but if investing in newly released altcoins can cause a loss of capital that we have, I experienced it last year investing in Vidy and it has caused me a loss .

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 08:44:41 AM

Exactly! There's  ethereum, that you can choose even good for short term.
ETH is good as both.

Long and short term.

You determine how long you want to hold it. I've sold some and still hold some because I've decided that there's a long term goal for etherem.

I'm good holding it and won't be selling it even if I've got enough profits for it already but I know that there's more after 2.0. I want to maximize my profit on it and possibly earn on it passively.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 10:46:01 AM

Owning small capital and investing in altcoins that have the potential in my opinion is a smart choice and very suitable in my opinion. because it is very possible that your capital will not be lost and profits will definitely be obtained even though not in a fast time, but if investing in newly released altcoins can cause a loss of capital that we have, I experienced it last year investing in Vidy and it has caused me a loss .
Investing in the top altcoins is definitely safer and in the long term it's profitable,
we have to be really smart in choosing altcoins that's why it's very important I think to do research,
making a profit needs a process so it's better to just enjoy it
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2021, 10:56:39 AM

2022 will be Best years for crypto. Many ATH will be achived. I am show yoi here some proper coins which also looking bullish and breakout can be seen soon.
First one is BTT. I choose this due to web 3.0 based project.
Dot also looking to break AtH.
Trx may be release some big. Now we can say it is cheap.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 11:09:58 AM

i think short term isn't enough and worth it for such coins you've mentioned above aside of NFT, wherein unless if you do staking because for sure no matter what the situation of the market is you still can make profits. But if you prefer normal investment, i mean making your own portfolio , probably long term is always the best choice in my personal opinion.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 11:52:00 AM

When you are not familiar with concepts of NFT and its market valuations, I guess it would be better not to invest with it; you must go only with BNB, ETH and other similar well known coins only. I never suggest anyone to go investing with unknown shits as that would multiply the risk of losing our hard earned capital rather than making any profits for the risk we need to undergo.

Better, you can split your capital into two equal parts and for the first 50% of your capital, you must invest into bitcoin and for the rest of capital, you may go with up to five different altcoin investments to ensure low risk by diversification.
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 06:46:01 PM

I think the three coins are more appropriate for long-term investments, it seems more profitable,
there really is no doubt that the top altcoins have strong fundamentals and this is suitable for the long term,
Indeed, the choice of long-term investment that is suitable for the 3 types of crypto and choosing the 3 types of cryptocurrencies is the same as choosing a safe strategy in investing even though in each investment choice there is a risk, depending on big and small.
Pahom

Activity: 356
Merit: 252

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 01:54:03 AM

I would rather you investigated tokens of alternative chains as they are really popular now so you can find something promising. In terms of NFTs, I would not recommend you any pictures, you can try some NFT games instead. It is hard to find a buyer then that is why you had better not invest in digital pictures. Also you should try to invest in the long-term as it is less risky.

▄█▄
                  ▄█████
             ▀██▄▀▀▀▀██ 
            █████▀▀▄███
        ▄██ ██▀▀▄██▀▄█████
      ▄███ ██▌▄▄████▀ █████
     ▀███ ███▌█████▀ █████
       ████▌█████ █████
     ▄▄ █████▌████▀▄▄▀▀█
   ▄████▄▀███▌▐███ ████
 ▄█████▀▀▀ ███▐██ █████
▀▀▀▀        ▀█▐█ ▄████▀
             ▄█▀▀
FRX
█████████████
█████████
████████████████
██████████
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████
████████
██████████
█████████████
█████████
██████████████
DeFi Hedge
Fund Token
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

UP TO 300% BONUS
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
WHITEPAPER
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
█████████████
█████████
████████████████
██████████
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████
████████
██████████
█████████████
█████████
██████████████
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 905

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2021, 03:55:31 AM

if you want to buy NFT you can start buy nft of play to earn project like axie infinty sandbox or BOMB coin there's bunch of it if you want to buy altcoin you can search on coingecko or coinmarketcap the top 100 that have real use case in my opinion it self it would be great if you buy that offer staking like cardano and other, currently there is a lot centralized exchange now offer staking system

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jamkesmas

Activity: 440
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 05:20:29 AM

well, Katana Inu tokens were sold out in 14 seconds after start, so you mustn't doubt the success of that project
what is your indicator that the katana coin will work apart from being sold out in just 14 seconds.

nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 09:54:07 AM

Binance Smartchain is the best choice and very suitable for short-term investment, because it is one of the fundamental projects that has real technology value with minimum capital, but remember to use analysis before buying, you must be active to see market trends because it is always changing, trade on crypto market should be more focused and take many opportunities every day to make money.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Megladoge
Copper Member

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 12:25:40 PM

Now many people prefer to invest money in projects in the early stages of development.
The demand for such investment is so high that appear projects that suggest investing in the seed and presale stages of different prospective projects to have the maximum profit.
This article describes such projects and investment in them - https://medium.com/@CFS_Protocol/crypto-fund-syndicate-cfs-protocol-ead595f0b1df
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 12:51:50 PM

I think NFT is really risky right now, why wouldn't you just stick with some good coins with background projects and a really reputable one such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. This kind of investment was really worth even if you are thinking that it was on its peak I think it was just really cheap right now considering the improvements and plans of the developer especially in Ethereum.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 01:10:19 PM

Binance Smartchain is the best choice and very suitable for short-term investment, because it is one of the fundamental projects that has real technology value with minimum capital, but remember to use analysis before buying, you must be active to see market trends because it is always changing, trade on crypto market should be more focused and take many opportunities every day to make money.

BSC is another platform that is mostly used by some traders now due to huge transaction fees concerns with ETH. It is somewhat a good choice when moving out and in with your crypto, but this is not an investment. I guess you are thinking of BNB where it was at its prime and really a promising project with a real market interest and purposes. And as aside from investing in ETH, I consider BNB as a long-term investment, DOT and SOL are still on my list.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████