Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will these coins survive 5 years?  (Read 1622 times)
soureden

Activity: 196
Merit: 34

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 09:19:06 PM

I have all of these coins:

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%
Avax: 10%

Are my coins going to last is it likely?

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%

If we talk about the future of cryptocurrencies you mentioned above,

ETH will grow and exist in the future.
Cardano could be a fidget.
There may be a 60% growth in Avax.
Luna, on the other hand, may have an explosion soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mumang siat

Activity: 472
Merit: 56

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 08:47:34 AM

I'm sure these 5 coins can last 5 years, there's no doubt because coins that already have a market cap of at least 3 billion will last for a long time, even though we believe they can last for 5 years but we must always check prices or the latest news about 5 coins the.
For those 5 coins, they will always be in cryptocurrency and stay in a very good position forever because every coin that already has the name and trust of investors, it will be very difficult to die if bad news never comes to it.
The five coins have managed to occupy the top 10 of Coinmarketcap, in general they have developed well, after the development is done, the correction will only affect before the recovery occurs, in fact many people believe that the five coins can be invested in the long term, disturbed by readiness and the pattern that we use, therefore make the investment more profitable, hopefully we can take advantage of the investment of the five coins.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 06:17:34 PM

In the next 5 years many trending alt coins will disappear only BTC ,Eth and some top class coins or some good projects will be there….most of the alt coins are full of fake promises  ..!! Its your hard earnd money Invest wisely if you are investing for short or long term ..!

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 04:42:16 PM

Ethereum is here to stay for the next five years, no doubt. ADA and DOT are some very good projects which are being actively developed. So very likely both will prosper in the future. Not sure about LUNA, THETA or AVAX. Don't know much about them. I know LUNA is somewhat related/associated with stable coins. So it is a bit more risky to invest in Luna. Why not add bitcoin to your portfolio? Bitcoin will give you more profit within next 5 years without having to worry much about it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 05:00:52 PM

you have a good pick mate, just don't base on short term because those projects in your list will work only through long run like bitcoin.. So better hold it for years and i suggest to keep your keys in a safe place to assure everything will gonna be alright when its time for you to dump..  they're very promising projects to be honest so be patient indeed your money in a safe hand since all those coin were genuine and has professional tewm so no need to worry.. Take a vacation instead. 
mumang siat

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 04:49:34 PM

If you trade on a traditional crypto market nothing much depends on you. You just buy tokens with a price controlled by someone who is much richer and powerful than you. But there is another way. With DAOLaunch you trade with preferential investment conditions, based on your investment performance. This is the future
What do you mean by trading in traditional crypto, which I know every coin is controlled, but not determined by one person you call the richer person, the coin is very influential with the development conditions, the more demand for a coin, the more valuable the coin this, at least this is what I know and learn in crypto, to this day there is no one special person who can control the coin, both rising and falling prices.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 06:59:17 PM

Ethereum is here to stay for the next five years, no doubt. ADA and DOT are some very good projects which are being actively developed. So very likely both will prosper in the future. Not sure about LUNA, THETA or AVAX. Don't know much about them. I know LUNA is somewhat related/associated with stable coins. So it is a bit more risky to invest in Luna. Why not add bitcoin to your portfolio? Bitcoin will give you more profit within next 5 years without having to worry much about it.

I only know ETH, CARDANO and POKALDOT out of 5 coins which are mentioned by OP. I am too a bit surprised that why he hasn't included BTC in his portfolio. Adding BTC in DCA manner is one of the most easy and convenient method of getting profit but it requires times and thats not liked by most of us.

CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 07:32:17 AM

All the coins you mentioned can last for 5 years or even more than 5 years because their trading activity in the market is always active. But it would be better if all the coins you mentioned could be sold when your planned profit has been achieved. You can at least sell half of the whole thing.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 08:59:19 AM

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%

What do you expect from Us? when you have already invested your funds inside those currencies? but I have a Big faith in Ethereum , Cardano , Polkadot and Terra Luna in which nowadays is moving well compared to competitors.
But it is your coin and it is your risk , we are only here to give our comments but the decisions is yours to complete.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 09:09:06 AM

Ethereum, Cardano, Polkadot can certainly last for a duration of 5 years and according to their development in the market, they will be able to last more than 5 years. ETH, ADA and DOT are proven trust coins with good trades.
The point is that all Altcoins that are already in a good line of cryptocurrencies will always last and even forever, because I myself never thought that ETH would die because until now no other coin has been able to beat it except Bitcoin.
So far, no one has been able to beat Ethereum in the market except Bitcoin. But we also have to acknowledge the journey of Binance Coin in the market and I think Binance Coin will be the right rival for Ethereum even though Binance Coin basically uses Ethereum too.
Bitcoin never beat ethereum because ethereum never even get close to Bitcoin so how come that beating will happen?

and wait for another years we will see if the gas fee of ethereum network did not progress then sure other coin will take over the rank 2 position . Like Binance ,Cardano or even Solana.
You are right. I mean, only Bitcoin can't be matched by Ethereum and never before has the price of Ethereum been anywhere near the price of Bitcoin.
Then, a big opportunity that will replace Ethereum's position because of the Ethereum transaction fee factor which is a complaint of many people in my opinion is BNB with the BSC network even though it is still quite difficult. But it's also possible.
I also believe in that sense that it is not Ethereum that will beat Bitcoin instead another coin like Binance or at least Cardano.
Because as most of the Old timer says here? EThereum is a Shitcoin and will never make it to the top, while Binance is continuously making upgrades and Burning of token in which will help for the strengthening of the project and will increase the value in future.
No wonder that early next year Binance will reach finally a 4 digits value and soon beating ETH lol.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 09:36:00 AM

Ethereum will surely survive not only 5 years but more than 10 years as long as development will continue from the team and of course that version 2.0 should be out now, this took long before the finalization and people are tired of waiting.
All the coins you mentioned can last for 5 years or even more than 5 years because their trading activity in the market is always active. But it would be better if all the coins you mentioned could be sold when your planned profit has been achieved. You can at least sell half of the whole thing.
How can you be so sure? though most of those are good coin but we cannot hold future today , remember that team is the one who runs the project and investors will decide which to support .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
DietCherrySoda

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 03:38:03 PM

I’m not a psychic visionary at all, but based on things that I’ve read about @YAYprotocol, it looks like an easy 10x.
mumang siat

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 06:46:37 AM

I’m not a psychic visionary at all, but based on things that I’ve read about @YAYprotocol, it looks like an easy 10x.
You don't have to be a psychic visionary to be able to understand that, the learning space is very open to anyone, we can learn from various references to produce studies on it, but for every convenience we get, it can't be separated from the knowledge we seek, in particular I also like Yay protocol, but still in a small category not so widespread, let's see its influence and development in the future.
aylabadia05

Activity: 1512
Merit: 767

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2021, 08:52:05 AM

Ethereum, Cardano, Polkadot can certainly last for a duration of 5 years and according to their development in the market, they will be able to last more than 5 years. ETH, ADA and DOT are proven trust coins with good trades.
The point is that all Altcoins that are already in a good line of cryptocurrencies will always last and even forever, because I myself never thought that ETH would die because until now no other coin has been able to beat it except Bitcoin.
So far, no one has been able to beat Ethereum in the market except Bitcoin. But we also have to acknowledge the journey of Binance Coin in the market and I think Binance Coin will be the right rival for Ethereum even though Binance Coin basically uses Ethereum too.
Bitcoin never beat ethereum because ethereum never even get close to Bitcoin so how come that beating will happen?

and wait for another years we will see if the gas fee of ethereum network did not progress then sure other coin will take over the rank 2 position . Like Binance ,Cardano or even Solana.
You are right. I mean, only Bitcoin can't be matched by Ethereum and never before has the price of Ethereum been anywhere near the price of Bitcoin.
Then, a big opportunity that will replace Ethereum's position because of the Ethereum transaction fee factor which is a complaint of many people in my opinion is BNB with the BSC network even though it is still quite difficult. But it's also possible.
I also believe in that sense that it is not Ethereum that will beat Bitcoin instead another coin like Binance or at least Cardano.
Because as most of the Old timer says here? EThereum is a Shitcoin and will never make it to the top, while Binance is continuously making upgrades and Burning of token in which will help for the strengthening of the project and will increase the value in future.
No wonder that early next year Binance will reach finally a 4 digits value and soon beating ETH lol.
We'll see if it's really going to happen like you said next year. The two coins are always interesting to follow its development. If I personally believe that if the issue of Ethereum gas costs is still not resolved, then Ethereum will be defeated by BNB including Ethereum's position on coinmarketcap will be replaced.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 11:07:38 AM

Isnt it hard or even impossible to predict if some altcoins survive in 5 year or not? I mean cryptocurrency is till far to young. Only top of the top altcoins have a 5+ year history. I came in crypto in 2017, and most of the projects of that year, are dead now. I would say that top10-20 of current cmc will probably survive, while other altcoins will be mostly replaced by others, as crypto market is always developing and bringing new.

It is hard to disegname with the right word what will happen to a specific altcoin. If its value right now is 1 dollar, and in 5 years its value will be 5 cents and devs will still work on the project. On one hand it is not dead, on the other its is close to being valueless. Can we say that is has survived? In general, as its value is more than zero yes, it has survived. But most altcoin owners will count it as dead.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
peter0425

Merit: 445

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 12:47:57 PM

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%

If we look at the 5 coins, only ETH has always been in the top ranking for more than 5 years, while the others are new, and in my opinion the next 5 years is something that is difficult to predict, for example, ETH transaction fees that continue to increase make many devs. which diverts to BSC or Polygon so it will be a future threat of ETH.
wrong , though Ethereum is the only one that stays in ranking for 5 years yet ETH was not in rank 5 for that long , meaning like now that TERRA , CARDANO and POLKADOT is in rank 10 meaning they are all in top coins still.
and like what Ethereum does in the past , we don't know about that other 3 coins to reach the top or will even break ethereum position in future.
so don't hold on to that and look what will come in the near time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 01:18:01 PM

Never heard of that project.

I don't know if that's even going to survive for 5 years and no one has mentioned that here before.

A guarantee looking like you'll multiply that by 10 times won't make me convinced on investing there, I've heard of the same many times.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 01:38:54 PM

Isnt it hard or even impossible to predict if some altcoins survive in 5 year or not? I mean cryptocurrency is till far to young. Only top of the top altcoins have a 5+ year history. I came in crypto in 2017, and most of the projects of that year, are dead now. I would say that top10-20 of current cmc will probably survive, while other altcoins will be mostly replaced by others, as crypto market is always developing and bringing new.
This is what I also think. 5 years is a long time. The chances are good that most coins/tokens still will be around, but whether their price goes 100x up or 99% down is unpredictable.
slaman29
Legendary

Merit: 1212

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 04:15:47 PM

You don't have to be a psychic visionary to be able to understand that, the learning space is very open to anyone, we can learn from various references to produce studies on it, but for every convenience we get, it can't be separated from the knowledge we seek, in particular I also like Yay protocol, but still in a small category not so widespread, let's see its influence and development in the future.

You two are a fine example of what sigh-worthy things you can find on altcoin threads Wink

Bet you guys cannot even show one time you have actually transacted with your yay whatever protocol, other than to trade it or "defi" it or whatever it is people pretend to be doing with crypto these days.

No offence, but I see pain and hurt for you further along.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 11:36:14 PM

YAY does not have any influence in the crypto space even though many newbies are trying to continue to advertise YAY in this forum but there is not a single positive response to it, and this means that the project does not have many users.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████