Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:46:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jews and Russians are one people  (Read 113 times)
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 04:16:06 PM

Alik Bakhshi

Jews and Russians are one people

Putin's scientific discovery in history, worthy of the Nobel Prize, namely, that Russians and Ukrainians are one people (1) inspired me to write an article that Jews and Russians are one people. Using Putin's methodology and based on well-known historical facts, I believe that I succeeded.

So, let's turn to the origins. As you know, the Scythians lived in the Black Sea steppes and in the Crimea long before the appearance of the Turks here, and then the Slavs. The Scythians are an Iranian-speaking people, about which we know from the excavations of numerous burial mounds of the Scythian kings (Scythian gold), a people who forever left a memory of themselves in the names of the main European rivers: Don, Dnieper, Dniester, Danube, Dvina. In Iranian, don is a moving fluid. Despite the fact that the Scythians are ethnic Iranians, they did not submit to the Persian Empire. True, Darius I undertook a military campaign against the Scythians in 512 BC, but it ended in failure. But what Darius did not manage to do by military means was succeeded by Jewish merchants who were engaged in trade in Persia. The Jewish community was strong economically, traded and controlled trade routes across the vast empire. Through the Derbent Passage, Jewish wandering merchants entered the Black Sea region and the Greek colonies. From Chersonesus, Jews settled in the Crimea and the Taman Peninsula. Thus, in Chersonesos, long before the Russian brace discovered by Putin, there was already a Jewish brace. I’ll run ahead, later these bonds were fastened so tightly that they continue, despite the pogroms and other attempts to loosen them, to successfully exist to this day. Over time, large Jewish communities formed in the Khazar Kaganate and the Bosporus Kingdom. By the way, the ruling elite of Khazaria converted to Judaism thanks to the Jews. The Radanites (Jewish merchants) organized the first trade route in history, known as the Great Silk Road, one of the routes of which passed under the auspices of the Khazar khans through the Black Sea lands.
    Taking into account that the Jewish community in Crimea was organized centuries before the Russians came there, the Jews can say “Crimea is ours” with no less reason (2), and they are an indigenous people, moreover, indigenous to the Russians. It is appropriate to note here a very important historical fact, reflected in the letter of the leaders of the Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee Mikhoels, Fefer, Epstein to Stalin on February 15, 1944, regarding the creation of a Jewish republic in Crimea, mind you, not an autonomous region, but a republic. Stalin began his preparations, deported the Crimean Tatars two months later on May 18-20, but then changed his mind and shot the entire Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee in full. However, in consequence, Stalin made a lot of efforts to create a Jewish state of Israel in Palestine.

There is an assumption that from the Khazar Kaganate, after the Turks adopted Islam, the Jews immigrated to the West, to Galicia and Poland. Some of the remaining Jews and Karaites, the Khazars, who did not convert to Islam, ended up after a certain time interval on the territory of the state created by the Scandinavian princes Rurik from the Rus tribe. Hence the name Rus - a state whose population began to be called an adjective - Russians, that is, slaves belonging to Russian princes.

This is not a panegyric to the Jews, but a statement of the fact that Jews, as well as Russians, have lived precisely from those distant times in one state and speak the same language - Russian. Jews made a significant contribution to science and culture, and most importantly, Jews in the Russian state, as well as in Khazaria, played a great historical role. Concern for the better welfare of the Russian people prompted the Jews to revolutionize and overthrow the monarchy, which was ethnically not Russian. Tsars, of German blood, adopted Orthodoxy, only for the sake of self-interest. The members of the royal family spoke German among themselves. Paradoxically, the Jews in the Russian state spoke Russian better than the Russian tsars. And the language, as you know, is an integral feature of the people he speaks.
    Taking into account the common ancient-historical Chersonesus brace discovered by Putin the historian, and the fact that for Jews in Russia Russian is their native language, because they do not know another language, I can safely say that Jews and Russians are one people. Moreover, the Jews are a cementing people for multinational Russia, because, unlike the indigenous peoples, they do not claim any separate territory in the state and in this respect even surpass the Russian people, which, I believe, mistakenly call the state constituent in the singular, for the share of participation of Jews in the creation of this particular state is no less. Thanks to the leading role of the Jews, led by the Turkic Jew Lenin, the Soviet Union was created, the collapse of which Putin called a geopolitical catastrophe. In conclusion, I would like to note that it was Russian Jews who created the state of Israel, and that the Russian-speaking community takes an active part in the political and economic life of the Jewish state.

1. Updated history of the Russian state. https://alikbahshi.livejournal.com/70000.html
2. Whose Crimea. https://alikbahshi.livejournal.com/4030.html

08/03/2021
BernyJB

Activity: 168
Merit: 190

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 04:54:50 PM

Here's my theory: human beings are one people.

Based on all available science today, ALL humans on Earth belong to the same species (Homo Sapiens, although the "Sapiens" part could be debated), we all share a common ancestor, we all share the same genetic  information, and yada, yada, yada.

So, there. Where should I go to claim my Nobel price?
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2021, 07:08:32 AM

All men are humans. It's all there is to know, there is not even the need to dig into the roots. If you they are just neighbors like Russian and Ukraine then perhaps they are probably just close to each other. Their language is even very similar. Jews don't have their own land if you look at history so maybe or maybe not.

And yet the two Russians and Ukrainians are about to have a war in which the US had been feeding news and weapons to Ukraine. The news was that Ukraine is going to be invaded by Russian but the Russians actaully are just responding to the US having been there in the Black Sea with their warship. If the Russians is really up to invade Ukraine, they would have done so even before the US ship had arrived there in Crimea a long time ago.

What would the US do if the Russian or the Chinese warship will be in the Mexico Gulf?

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 11:37:45 AM

All men are humans. It's all there is to know, there is not even the need to dig into the roots. If you they are just neighbors like Russian and Ukraine then perhaps they are probably just close to each other. Their language is even very similar. Jews don't have their own land if you look at history so maybe or maybe not.

And yet the two Russians and Ukrainians are about to have a war in which the US had been feeding news and weapons to Ukraine. The news was that Ukraine is going to be invaded by Russian but the Russians actaully are just responding to the US having been there in the Black Sea with their warship. If the Russians is really up to invade Ukraine, they would have done so even before the US ship had arrived there in Crimea a long time ago.

What would the US do if the Russian or the Chinese warship will be in the Mexico Gulf?

If a Russian ship shows up off the coast of Mexico, the Mexicans will be outraged by this and ask what the Russians want from Mexico. While the appearance of an American ship off the coast of Ukraine will be welcomed by the Ukrainians. This is the big difference in your guess if. Russia attacked Ukraine and annexed part of its territory. Russia is the aggressor and this is known to the whole world.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 03:31:42 PM

I've known of many people born in USSR timeframes who have a Russian father and a Jewish mother, and have known personally a few of them.  Very often they seem to have a relatively eminent father such as a physics professor or some such.

It also seems clear that the Soviet government did do arranged marriages, at least in certain circumstances such as higher level government operatives and/or people working overseas.  Yuri Bezmenov describes this in his stories.  (Says: 'Here's a picture of me and my first wife.  God, I hated that girl!')

Putting two and two together, I do kind of have to wonder if the Soviets did engage in some level of selective breeding, and with an eye toward enhancing the intellectual capabilities of the Jewish cohort (a Jew in Talmudic Judaism being dictated by the bloodline of mother.)

A confounding factor is that Jews (or simply people who Israel figured would be good for the nation being built and could make a quasi-claim to Jewishness) were offered the option to leave the crumbled state more-so than others.  Ergo, it is natural that I (an American) would run across a disproportionate number of Jews or quasi-Jews than others from the former Soviet Union.  Some of these people seemed quite anti-communist, and not particularly pro-Israel either.  Israel was more of a rest area and landing zone on the way to the West (advanced technical degrees and high IQ in tow.)

---

A related phenomenon I believe I have see are people from Russia who's distant grandparents were actually from the U.S., who's parents were 100% Soviet Union, and who themselves immigrated out or generally had plenty of money and became 'international' (often using their right-of-return to Israel for one of their passports.)  I do kind of wonder if that bolsters the contention that a number of Jews were 'imported' into Russia to participate in the Bolshevik revolution (funded by Jacob Schiff and other's like him so the story goes.)  I've heard that in the very early Bolshevik government a number of the various ministers and such didn't speak Russian and needed people to translate to yiddish.  Certainly any family in any political environment can figure out a way to maintain a degree of 'family wealth', even if it just political influence to keep their 'spawn' in the best educational and government postings.  Some of those I've heard about and mentioned above ended up being the 'oligarchs' of post-soviet fame.

This might be in whole or in part various 'anti-semitic' inventions.  I wasn't there and don't know.  I am 100% confident that true or not, any mention of it would be written off by almost everyone as antisemitic rants.  Ergo, people claiming it to be not true, and who cannot produce pretty damn good evidence, and generally not useful to understanding actual reality.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2021, 02:02:25 AM

-

It's the nature of humans to find good genes. Scientifically discovered that women are attracted to the similar scent of thier father which could have a good gene perfect for mating. Can't remember where I got that information. But yep I think it's true.

Anyway, the citizens in these countries like Russia, Israel, Germany, and China are often well aware of what is going on geopolitically because oftentimes they are in the news either being demonized for their past or kind of government or their scientists having breakthroughs with thier inventions. At early stage, teens are already aware of political events.

If a Russian ship shows up off the coast of Mexico, the Mexicans will be outraged by this and ask what the Russians want from Mexico. While the appearance of an American ship off the coast of Ukraine will be welcomed by the Ukrainians. This is the big difference in your guess if. Russia attacked Ukraine and annexed part of its territory. Russia is the aggressor and this is known to the whole world.

It's not the Mexicans that will be outraged, it's the US. The Mexican government is not capable of launching a war, they'd be crushed instantly if they try.
The Gulf of Mexico is similar to the Black Sea of Crimea which US can launch from that range and attract Russia. Russian Warship if for instance go in the Mexican Gulf, can launch missiles from there too.

Now if all these takes place, it will be the last war we know since Russia and China have all these hypersonic missiles faster than the speed of light which the US may not be able to counter. It will be the end of us all if WW3 starts.

Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 08:47:10 PM

It wasn't only Darius who tried to win over the Scythians.

Before him, the creator of the Achaemenid Empire, the first Persian empire, Cyrus II, tried to conquer territory from a branch of the Scythians, the Massagetae, and, according to Herodotus, he ended up death, after a fierce battle (529 BCE).

The Massagetae's queen, Tomyris, cut his head.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 07:52:03 AM

-

It's the nature of humans to find good genes.

It's the nature of pretty much every organism actually.  Expressed most recognizably (to us humans) in various of the higher vertribrates.  Peacocks, elk with horns, etc.

It's commonly the case that males will fuck anything because their are no great losses (to the male) if he produces an excess offspring of a defective nature.  Females tend to have to be more selective as a strategy...which causes me problems because I have to beat them off with a stick Smiley

Scientifically discovered that women are attracted to the similar scent of thier father which could have a good gene perfect for mating. Can't remember where I got that information. But yep I think it's true.

Sounds like something which a guy who wants extra justification for fucking his daughter would come up with.  Ironically, that's a situation where it makes no sense per evolutionary theory.  Reason: you've used up a fertility cycle with it's associated risks of your daughter creating what is more likely to be an inbred freak.

Interestingly 'first cousins' are kind of an optimal, but the catch is _only one time_.  Beyond that things degrade with recessive traits coming to the fore.  Ask the European monarchy and they'll tell you all about it.  Many 'primitive' cultures have arrived at some very complex protocols where things that are OK on the maternal side are not on the paternal side and so forth.  A huge struggle for humans world-wide in hunter-gatherer times has been finding a partner who isn't dangerously related.  The problem still effects some rural groups, and some other groups who for more 'sophisticated' reasons are prone to wanting to 'keep it in the family'.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 09:18:33 AM

It's the nature of humans to find good genes. Scientifically discovered that women are attracted to the similar scent of thier father which could have a good gene perfect for mating. Can't remember where I got that information. But yep I think it's true.

I suppose it's all open to debate, but I'd read the opposite, that sexual attraction is to dissimilar scents, and that this relates specifically to the possibility of broadening the immune system: https://phys.org/news/2019-03-evidence-humans-genetically-dissimilar-partners.html

Also (although a somewhat older article), here:

The scientist who led the study believes humans have evolved to sniff out partners who have different immunity genes because they tend to produce healthier children with stronger immune systems.

"It may be tempting to think that humans choose their partners because of their similarities," said Maria da Graça Bicalho, a professor of immunology at the University of Paraná in Brazil. "[But] our research has shown clearly that it is differences that make for successful reproduction, and that the subconscious drive to have healthy children is important when choosing a mate."

Bicalho's team looked at a group of genes known as the major histocompatibility complex (MHC), and noted down how much the genes varied between 90 married couples and 152 fictitious couples paired up at random by a computer.

"If MHC genes did not influence mate selection, we would have expected to see similar results for both sets of couples," said Bicalho, "But we found that the real partners had significantly more MHC dissimilarities than we could have expected to find simply by chance."The MHC region is made up of a large number of genes on chromosome six, and has been found in most vertebrates. As well as being linked to immunity, the group of genes are also thought to play a role in fertility.

The flip side of the study suggests humans have evolved to find people with similar immunity genes unappealing. This would have the effect of reducing inbreeding, which can have serious medical consequences for a couples' children.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: