Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you invest in new projects?  (Read 1965 times)
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 08:02:36 AM

Hello everyone, my question is: how often do you invest in new and young projects? Aren't you afraid of losing money if the project closes?

I want to invest in a promising project called Yearnlab. Their token sale starts on 7th Dec and I think this is a good opportunity to successfully invest money.

Share your thoughts on such an investment. Maybe you have some interesting cases on this matter.
No i am not, is topped investing in new projects nowa s i am focusing in the development of older project.
i have been following some old but cheap coins in which more appropriate to invest and safer.
so yes i will not try my luck in some shit project that will mostly end up scam or dead project.
Everyone has their own decision but when it comes to new projects it doesn't always end in a scam,
Of course we need to do research first before joining,
actually it's back again how do we find a really promising project

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 08:21:39 AM

Everyone has their own decision but when it comes to new projects it doesn't always end in a scam,

Irony is that there is no way to detect scam in crypto ecosystem. No matter how rigorous your DYOR is you can still end up in scam trap. But yes you can minimize risk of scam through DYOR. New projects are two edge sword, they can be scam or turn out to be a profitable project Take rik, either you win or learn something.

Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 11:07:42 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2021, 12:42:48 PM by Dron Pelya

Irony is that there is no way to detect scam in crypto ecosystem. No matter how rigorous your DYOR is you can still end up in scam trap. But yes you can minimize risk of scam through DYOR. New projects are two edge sword, they can be scam or turn out to be a profitable project Take rik, either you win or learn something.

Till cryptoprojects are mega profitable, there will be a possibility to invest in scam project. Till people is ready to invest in any hype cryptoprojects, there will be scamers ready to take away their money.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 02:23:57 PM

Hello everyone, my question is: how often do you invest in new and young projects? Aren't you afraid of losing money if the project closes?

I want to invest in a promising project called Yearnlab. Their token sale starts on 7th Dec and I think this is a good opportunity to successfully invest money.

Share your thoughts on such an investment. Maybe you have some interesting cases on this matter.
Investing in new projects is a risky business. But this is of course your own business. It is necessary to conduct a serious analysis of the project. I looked at their site and something didn't interest me. Especially APY up to 150384%.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 02:28:55 PM

when talking about actual investment, before making an investment, I did an analysis of the project. although the project is still young but in my opinion the most important thing is how the concept, goals, team and also the development of the project.

So in order to strengthen confidence, you must really do a detailed analysis of a project

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 02:30:24 PM

No i am not, is topped investing in new projects nowa s i am focusing in the development of older project.
i have been following some old but cheap coins in which more appropriate to invest and safer.
so yes i will not try my luck in some shit project that will mostly end up scam or dead project.
This is the correct opinion. In my opinion, investing in projects that have already been tested by time is a more promising plan. All information is already on the network and they are in demand, unlike new ones that are unknown to anyone.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
shawon01

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 02:45:46 PM

Now is the time to invest in Kipto currency.  The reason is that now all the coins are much cheaper.  Now if you can invest something then there is a good chance of getting a good profit ahead.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 02:54:05 PM

Now is the time to invest in Kipto currency.  The reason is that now all the coins are much cheaper.  Now if you can invest something then there is a good chance of getting a good profit ahead.

The type of successful investor is the one who dares to buy when the market is red, most people immediately panic sell when the market drops more than 15% like yesterday, for those of us who want to get big profits then buying immediately is the best option so that we have the opportunity to get big profits and proven today This market is up more than 5%.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
abralzain17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 03:30:41 PM

usually the new project will give investors double the profit, but to try to invest in the new project don't be easily influenced by the issues or the media that report about the project, if you want to invest in a new project then my advice is don't put all your money in the project, for trial then invest only half of your money in the project to avoid fraud

velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 04:47:45 PM

no, it's not interesting to do what you mean. Joining in investing in a new project costs your money, unless the project is handled by a well-known developer and has a hard working team. if it's not like that then never invest in a new project, I think it's like that

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 06:22:56 PM

Everyone is afraid of losing money on new investment projects, but not all new projects have the same failure rate, the projects you mentioned have no prestige that we can be sure to advance, many cases of such projects rely solely on In order to improve the project, you need to be careful be careful in investing, if the project does not have a guarantee in the future, it is better to identify in advance which projects provide real benefits.
prosperoustop

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 06:27:59 PM

I see that people making good money on it and I start to invest in new perspective projects but only on trusted launchpads!

██▀ █▀          L A N U N A  ⬤  F I N A N C E          ▀█ ▀██
HIGHEST FIXED APY     |      1,822,684.19%      |
cute nmp

Activity: 1708
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 07:07:36 PM

I prefer investing in new projects than the older one and have made alot of profits from them.Most Ido conducted within launchpads turned out to be a great investment plan and amount of risk is very minimal.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 10:46:20 PM

I've done that but not often. based on my experience investing in new projects there are many obstacles there because I am not really able to choose a good project. yes i know it's my fault and choosing a good project is not an easy thing. Since then I have chosen to invest in coins that are already trusted in the market because I feel it is safer and more promising. maybe other people's opinions will be different and there are many people who make big profits by investing in new projects. that's good, so it really depends on the project that we choose.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 11:32:30 PM

Now is the time to invest in Kipto currency. 
Kipto currency? You mistyped it mate. Cryptocurrency.

The reason is that now all the coins are much cheaper.  Now if you can invest something then there is a good chance of getting a good profit ahead.
Yeah, a lot have been cheap lately by the weekend since there's a massive bloody market that we've encountered. And those that are only waiting for it on its increase will be forced to buy with its recovered price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 11:40:06 PM

It pays off to invest in new projects, but it is associated with high risk. That is why most people prefer to invest in coins that have been on the market for a long time, because they provide a certain guarantee of stabilization. New projects need to be carefully researched before investing, and this is very difficult.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 06:49:00 AM

my question is: how often do you invest in new and young projects? Aren't you afraid of losing money if the project closes?

New projects come with even greater risk, crypto is already risky thing compared to many fiat and traditional investment stuff, and we are always doing something risky by buying even bitcoin. However, new projects are doing even riskier, this means that we should not be doing it? I believe that we should not be really too much affected by it only if we invest very little to them, this is how you could make a profit in the  crypto world, if you invest heavily into the big known names but invest very little into risky brand new stuff.

I am not saying stay away from them or anything, just focus on investing very little into them and you are going to be fine. If you invest a ton of money into brand new things then there is a chance that you could lose it all. Of course there is a chance to make a bit of a profit and even maybe a ton of profit if you are lucky, but usually it doesn't worth the risk.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 10:05:56 AM

I think its very simple you invest in those projects which you know that its a great an successful project.
And the other thing is that before investment First you study about the project team price everything so you investment is secure and you definitely received a high profit.

FloridaKid

Activity: 375
Merit: 15

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 10:31:34 AM

I've made more money from brand new projects with low market cap than popular projects, all you need to do is make sure that the team passed audit and they are also visible to the public fully doxxed I meant, also make sure the project utility is good enough then you will be fine

Uang_kartal

Activity: 378
Merit: 167

betfury

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 10:47:09 AM

I don't know what business (project) you mean?, About yearnlab, try entering the website for me to check first. Is it Defi or HYIP? trusted (many partners to distribute) or not?
have you researched?

for crypto investor;
 1. should have understood the risk whether it was lost (own fault or not)
2. rugpul (bankrupt / closed / run away)

If you're not sure, don't go research first
DWYOR

I've made more money from brand new projects with low market cap than popular projects, all you need to do is make sure that the team passed audit and they are also visible to the public fully doxxed I meant, also make sure the project utility is good enough then you will be fine

indeed there is a lot of hype right now, especially for those who have limited capital like me, mention one of the projects that made you profit bro? any tips and tricks?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: