Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Toncoin mining  (Read 1817 times)
Akyboy

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 05:13:38 AM

24h results - ETH+TON
Electricity cost is ~ 13c (Canadian)

Dung-beetle_Lives_Matter

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 03:15:01 AM

24h results - ETH+TON

https://i.imgur.com/6URlvOC.png

Shocked
I hate you, lucky boy!
Akyboy

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 03:24:31 AM

24h results - ETH+TON

Shocked
I hate you, lucky boy!

Shocked Sad - why hate? , cant you mine TON too?
Dung-beetle_Lives_Matter

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 03:44:40 AM

24h results - ETH+TON

https://i.imgur.com/6URlvOC.png

Shocked
I hate you, lucky boy!

Shocked Sad - why hate? , cant you mine TON too?
Your hashrate is very big!
My hashrate is small!
KNMSolutions

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 06:57:16 PM

Does anyone have a guide or video showing the actual bridge working so you can get this coin to Bep20? Otherwise the coin is useless if you cant bridge it. I used the Ton BSC Bridge, got the smart contract, but using the link it creates for the smart contract does nothing and if I try to send the TON to the smart contract address it just sends the TON right back to me? What am I missing?  thanks in advance
Akyboy

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 07:23:50 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2022, 08:17:04 PM by Akyboy

Does anyone have a guide or video showing the actual bridge working so you can get this coin to Bep20? Otherwise the coin is useless if you cant bridge it. I used the Ton BSC Bridge, got the smart contract, but using the link it creates for the smart contract does nothing and if I try to send the TON to the smart contract address it just sends the TON right back to me? What am I missing?  thanks in advance

Hi,

There are some videos on YT about it, but as transaction fees are huge, I decided to hold some TONCOIN and trade some to XLM or ADA as per low transaction fees.
I'm personally doing this on https://www.okx.com/.
If you are in the USA and some other countries where OKX doesn't work, you may want to us VPN (as what I do) and it will work perfectly!
KNMSolutions

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 09:14:34 PM

Does anyone have a guide or video showing the actual bridge working so you can get this coin to Bep20? Otherwise the coin is useless if you cant bridge it. I used the Ton BSC Bridge, got the smart contract, but using the link it creates for the smart contract does nothing and if I try to send the TON to the smart contract address it just sends the TON right back to me? What am I missing?  thanks in advance

Hi,

There are some videos on YT about it, but as transaction fees are huge, I decided to hold some TONCOIN and trade some to XLM or ADA as per low transaction fees.
If you are in the USA and some other countries where OKX doesn't work, you may want to us VPN (as what I do) and it will work perfectly!

Thanks for the info, but sending to OkEx...... is it in the TON format and then you bridge it on OkeX? Or what method are using to bridge in order to purchase a different coin?
Akyboy

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 10:04:43 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the info, but sending to OkEx...... is it in the TON format and then you bridge it on OkeX? Or what method are using to bridge in order to purchase a different coin?

Not bridge,... straight from TON wallet to okx in TON, then you will trade it to USDT then USDT to whatever you like and send back to your wallet.
Don't be scared as your TON deposit can take longer time, sometimes 30 mins... make sure you do that comment or whatever is required for proper deposit (read all!!!)
KNMSolutions

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 10:40:40 PM

Hi,

Not bridge,... straight from TON wallet to okx in TON, then you will trade it to USDT then USDT to whatever you like and send back to your wallet.
Don't be scared as your TON deposit can take longer time, sometimes 30 mins... make sure you do that comment or whatever is required for proper deposit (read all!!!)

Perfect thanks!
Akyboy

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 10:43:05 PM

Hi,

Perfect thanks!

Do a test, make sure you use VPN!

Send 1-2 TON and play, transactions fees are low anyway, but still you want to be on safe side before you transfer larger amounts.
alucard20724

Activity: 703
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 11:38:53 PM

Hi,

Perfect thanks!

Do a test, make sure you use VPN!

Send 1-2 TON and play, transactions fees are low anyway, but still you want to be on safe side before you transfer larger amounts.

yeah.. also make sure you have that six digit number for the comment from the exchange... i lost a TON through a mistype.   Grin Grin Roll Eyes
i litterally lost one(1) ton doing a test run... should have used a smaller amount... but it was only a few bucks lost

Here's a youtube video from CryptoDonkeyMiner that i found helpful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jAY7uB8fag
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1807

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 11:47:23 PM

Does anyone have a guide or video showing the actual bridge working so you can get this coin to Bep20? Otherwise the coin is useless if you cant bridge it. I used the Ton BSC Bridge, got the smart contract, but using the link it creates for the smart contract does nothing and if I try to send the TON to the smart contract address it just sends the TON right back to me? What am I missing?  thanks in advance
FTX can also be a great option if it's not restricted in your country. I have been trading on the exchange and making some withdrawals

They charge no withdrawal fees for most coins except ETH, all ERC20 tokens and small amounts of BTC
This can help - https://help.ftx.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034865571-Blockchain-Deposits-and-Withdrawals

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FineJuice

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2022, 12:16:51 AM

Gminer also added dual mining with toncoin.
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 02:15:24 PM

Is it too late to start mining TON coin I heard the mining algorithm will come to an end very soon but no information about when this going to happen, also anyone using 1660s GPU for the algorithm?.

sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 09:35:57 AM

Is it too late to start mining TON coin I heard the mining algorithm will come to an end very soon but no information about when this going to happen, also anyone using 1660s GPU for the algorithm?.

It is over when the givers are empty. TON devs delete the informations from their site. You have maybe 2 months for ton mining
FP91G (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 10:45:00 AM

https://ton.org/mining
Has information about wallets for mining rewards been removed?
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 10:51:27 AM

https://ton.org/mining
Has information about wallets for mining rewards been removed?

You see how much balance the givers have here:
https://tonmon.xyz/?orgId=1&refresh=5m

But you did not see how much ton coin mined everyday, don´t see the hashrate anymore, and so on.
igotek

Activity: 2072
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 08:30:52 PM

When will stop ton coin mining ?

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
waywoos2

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 12:47:28 AM

When will stop ton coin mining ?

finished in less than 20 days now
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: