Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing]: Thurman vs Barrios - Feb 5  (Read 1881 times)
Baofeng (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1661

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 09:17:33 PM

And probably that's the definition of sports, not just to compete against each after fair and square. But it's how you gonna bounce after a lost and win again and again. Just like Manny, when he lost to Floyd, we thought that he is done already. But he come back and beat Thurman. Now it's Thurman time, to get back and fight again and reclaim his spot in this very competitive division.

This will be a test to the character of Keith Thurman. A true champion in this sport of sweet science can bounce back after a loss so i think Thurman will handle this hurdle with pride and a mindset of a true champion.

For me, he is one of the legitimate contender for this loaded welterweight division and he could defeat Spence and Crawford if given the chance to fight those champions in the future.

Yes, and this maybe the reason why Keith wanted to come back, the timing is perfect, Spence and Crawford, who is the best right now could be available to him if he will win his fight against Barrios.

And he himself said that those two are the top right now and it will be a big challenge for him to fight them. But he has a big hurdle first to overcome and if wins over Barrios then wait for the winner of Spence vs Ugas or go directly to Crawford.

As for the ring rust, it's two fold, sometimes the fighter that takes a lot of break can come back strong and rejuvenated.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 09:24:36 PM

And probably that's the definition of sports, not just to compete against each after fair and square. But it's how you gonna bounce after a lost and win again and again. Just like Manny, when he lost to Floyd, we thought that he is done already. But he come back and beat Thurman. Now it's Thurman time, to get back and fight again and reclaim his spot in this very competitive division.

This will be a test to the character of Keith Thurman. A true champion in this sport of sweet science can bounce back after a loss so i think Thurman will handle this hurdle with pride and a mindset of a true champion.

For me, he is one of the legitimate contender for this loaded welterweight division and he could defeat Spence and Crawford if given the chance to fight those champions in the future.

Yes, and this maybe the reason why Keith wanted to come back, the timing is perfect, Spence and Crawford, who is the best right now could be available to him if he will win his fight against Barrios.

And he himself said that those two are the top right now and it will be a big challenge for him to fight them. But he has a big hurdle first to overcome and if wins over Barrios then wait for the winner of Spence vs Ugas or go directly to Crawford.

As for the ring rust, it's two fold, sometimes the fighter that takes a lot of break can come back strong and rejuvenated.

Thurman still has the skills, and if continue to make himself fit through proper training and diet, then he should not experience the ring rust in this fight, besides he is still the favorite, so that's a big thing that people still believe that he can win in this fight.

And yes, this fight is a big one, it's his ticket to a fight against Crawford or Spence.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 10:44:37 PM

Experiencing your first loss since you are still undefeated would somewhat give out that kind of stress or frustration which cant really be healed upon on a few days and he might be still thinking off on how he had been lost on that last fight which its his first but for sure he wouldn't really let for a second time around on this upcoming fight which would really be enough for a good drive for him
to give out his best shot on this one.
Basing on stats then they are just almost the same but we know that Thurman could really pull this off but that wont be simple as his opponent is also a good one too.
He shouldn't just make himself that confident and being lost might happened again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 11:21:00 PM

Experiencing your first loss since you are still undefeated would somewhat give out that kind of stress or frustration which cant really be healed upon on a few days and he might be still thinking off on how he had been lost on that last fight which its his first but for sure he wouldn't really let for a second time around on this upcoming fight which would really be enough for a good drive for him
Basing on stats then they are just almost the same but we know that Thurman could really pull this off but that wont be simple as his opponent is also a good one too.
He shouldn't just make himself that confident and being lost might happened again.

But after his loss to Pacquiao, we have seen his humbleness and accepted that defeat.
Also, there are some videos that he truly respects Pacquiao, like the one he interviewed him just before the supposedly Spence Jr's fight.
I believe he will comeback strong and show again his prowess inside the ring.
So hopefully, he will not disappoint us in this coming fight. This will be his determining step on where to go after this fight.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 12:24:13 AM

He truly have that capabilities, Before losing to Pacquiao he really have that charm that attract most fans.

Preparing for this fight will be crucial it's not just to win but to take Barrios as his stepping stone to reach back his former place,

I'm all in for Thurman taking 1.47 odd, still decent to add some value while watching the fight..

Best of luck to all fans and bettors!
Dave1

Activity: 1316
Merit: 526

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 01:12:22 AM

Actually he really need to take a rest after his defeat to Pacquiao. Not just because of the lost, but he has some injuries that needs time to heal. So he is back 100% in this fight and could be rejuvenated and shows that he is back in this division and that he is a former belt holder way before Crawford appears in 147 and Spence Jr showing himself in the welterweight.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 04:31:41 AM

Both fighters have mutual respect for each other skills and power and they are both excited to be back in the ring and get on the winning streak,
I love to see fights from boxers who want to get in the winning streak, both fighters cannot afford a loss their value will greatly diminish if they lose again, I'll still go for Thurman based on how he speaks he stated he never left boxing it's always in his mind day and night, the early rounds are the rounds Thurman need to fully condition himself, after that Thurman will be chasing Barrios, Thurman being a heavy puncher..

By the way, check out their final press conference

Keith Thurman vs Mario Barrios | FINAL PRESS CONFERENCE | PBC ON FOX

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1447

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 05:38:12 AM

Agreed. His long rest from the sport might have also given him proper healing on his physical injuries and also some healing on the mental injury of receiving his only loss from an old man in the ring called Pacman hehehe.

I reckon your bet for this fight is on Keith Thurman with a decision?

Also, Thurman’s age and boxing politics might not give him a chance to fight Spencer or Crawford. We should watch Boots Ennis. He might become the new king of welterweight.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 09:48:22 AM

Also, Thurman’s age and boxing politics might not give him a chance to fight Spencer or Crawford. We should watch Boots Ennis. He might become the new king of welterweight.

If he keeps on winning decisively on the top welterweights then he'll have a chance to fight Spence or Crawford but if we consider the
"style make fights theory" I doubt if he can beat these two boxers, Thurman is already an elite boxer but both Spence and Crawford are on top of their league, in fact, both Spence and Crawford can move up and give those elite boxers in the higher weight division a run for their money.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 11:51:27 AM

Thurman still has the skills, and if continue to make himself fit through proper training and diet, then he should not experience the ring rust in this fight, besides he is still the favorite, so that's a big thing that people still believe that he can win in this fight.

And yes, this fight is a big one, it's his ticket to a fight against Crawford or Spence.

IMO, ring rust effect is inevitable especially for those boxers who rest long enough and Thurman isn't exempted as he also rested for almost 3 years already since he lost for the 1st time to the Pinoy champ Manny Pacquiao, but this effect can be minimized to avoid a fighter (Thurman) from the disadvantage with yes a proper extensive training and diet. As for his capabilities and strength, there's no doubt about it that he still have those.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 01:32:29 PM

IMO, ring rust effect is inevitable especially for those boxers who rest long enough and Thurman isn't exempted as he also rested for almost 3 years already since he lost for the 1st time to the Pinoy champ Manny Pacquiao, but this effect can be minimized to avoid a fighter (Thurman) from the disadvantage with yes a proper extensive training and diet. As for his capabilities and strength, there's no doubt about it that he still have those.

Good point! It is really inevitable but there are also some good boxers that have overcome that effect quite early on the ring. As for Thurman's case, he should not let that make him at the disadvantage, so he should really have to overcome it as early as he can like having an extensive sparring to work his muscles and strengths again. At this point, he is now fully healed physically and mentally from his lost way back 2019 and I know that he's working real hard so that he can redeem his name this time.

Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 02:13:48 PM

At this point, he is now fully healed physically and mentally from his lost way back 2019 and I know that he's working real hard so that he can redeem his name this time.

For sure he is 100% healthy going to this fight, he has rested for years, maybe has already reflected on his first loss and he will come back strong in this fight proving to the world why he should be considered in the top 3 in the welterweight division. I know we have 3 champions, but as Ugas and Spence will unify their belts, the loser will lose all his belts and that's where Thurman will come out to challenge the champion, that's the best-case scenario.

Kasabus

Merit: 576

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 02:37:47 PM

At this point, he is now fully healed physically and mentally from his lost way back 2019 and I know that he's working real hard so that he can redeem his name this time.

For sure he is 100% healthy going to this fight, he has rested for years, maybe has already reflected on his first loss and he will come back strong in this fight proving to the world why he should be considered in the top 3 in the welterweight division. I know we have 3 champions, but as Ugas and Spence will unify their belts, the loser will lose all his belts and that's where Thurman will come out to challenge the champion, that's the best-case scenario.

He should be, and yes by now, he already reflected about it well on his defeat from Manny Pacquiao and he's humble about it and that is already a sign that he will be indeed coming back strong and reclaim his name again in the industry. I also do think that Keith is also going that way after this encounter but he should defeat Barrios first in-order to fight either Ugas or Spence.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2022, 02:49:30 PM

He should be and Barrios is a good stepping stone,  Barrios will be taking shots from a welterweight guy who is also a strong puncher and it's questionable if Barrios has power in the welterweight division he is not really that strong in the Lightweight division so I doubt if he can hurt a natural welterweight, both fighters want a strong showing in this fight to become a contender in the welterweight so we are going to expect two fighters hungry to get back on track, I'm not going to miss this one.

molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 03:05:43 PM

Both fighters have mutual respect for each other skills and power and they are both excited to be back in the ring and get on the winning streak,
I love to see fights from boxers who want to get in the winning streak, both fighters cannot afford a loss their value will greatly diminish if they lose again, I'll still go for Thurman based on how he speaks he stated he never left boxing it's always in his mind day and night, the early rounds are the rounds Thurman need to fully condition himself, after that Thurman will be chasing Barrios, Thurman being a heavy puncher..

It is more exciting to see a fighter whom have come from a long time rest and hopefully Thurman got fully recovered. The fight will take place tomorrow right and that's make this upcoming event more exciting for the fans. This is definitely a great chance to both fighter to prove who's the great fighter among them. But among the two fighter I will be on Thurman side and I believe this man could perform a great fight and hopefully nail the fight.
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1053

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 06:46:48 PM

It is more exciting to see a fighter whom have come from a long time rest and hopefully Thurman got fully recovered. The fight will take place tomorrow right and that's make this upcoming event more exciting for the fans. This is definitely a great chance to both fighter to prove who's the great fighter among them. But among the two fighter I will be on Thurman side and I believe this man could perform a great fight and hopefully nail the fight.

A very great chance to bring their names on hypes, Thurman still the favorite here and like both of you I also want him back to his shape and challenge those top rank from this division, he just lost once, and it's from the legendary which is really a tough opponent, now, it's time for Thurman to go back on track.

Winning against Barrios is his first assignment. If he is really interested in a money fight/ title fight, he needs to bring an impressive
win to call the attention of fans and promoters..

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 07:46:12 PM

But after his loss to Pacquiao, we have seen his humbleness and accepted that defeat.
Also, there are some videos that he truly respects Pacquiao, like the one he interviewed him just before the supposedly Spence Jr's fight.
So hopefully, he will not disappoint us in this coming fight. This will be his determining step on where to go after this fight.
Yeah after he do make out some trashtalks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0iFKmF33mI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kGxQpBoEdE

He had learned from that and pretty sure that he wouldn't make out some trashtalks again.What you think?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kelvinid

Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 08:05:48 PM

Yeah after he do make out some trashtalks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0iFKmF33mI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kGxQpBoEdE

He had learned from that and pretty sure that he wouldn't make out some trashtalks again.What you think?

He loses not because of his trash talk, it's because of his strategy inside the ring, not outside. If it's in his nature that he trash talks his opponent, then he will do that with anyone as that's his style and he thinks he can get the attention of the fans to watch the fight, besides, it's the viewers which are more important as they are fighting for the price.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 08:45:40 PM

He loses not because of his trash talk, it's because of his strategy inside the ring, not outside. If it's in his nature that he trash talks his opponent, then he will do that with anyone as that's his style and he thinks he can get the attention of the fans to watch the fight, besides, it's the viewers which are more important as they are fighting for the price.

I never knew that Thurman was such a trash talker until he fought Pacman, but what I like about him is he has the sportsmanship which other boxers don't have, he humbly accepted his defeat after, so I'm sure he will become a champion again because he accepts his defeat so he will improve as a boxer.
bisdak40

Activity: 2296
Merit: 549

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 10:45:11 PM

I never knew that Thurman was such a trash talker until he fought Pacman, but what I like about him is he has the sportsmanship which other boxers don't have, he humbly accepted his defeat after, so I'm sure he will become a champion again because he accepts his defeat so he will improve as a boxer.

Agree, though it was a close fight but he accepted the verdict of the judges, that was what i admired of him also.

BTW, the fight will be tomorrow in our time zone and i have made up my mind to bet for the below  Grin.

As I've  said, ring rust might be a big factor here that Keith Thurman won't be able to KO a taller Barrios.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: