Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:24:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC 270: Ngannou vs Gane | Is Gane a good bet?  (Read 299 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 08:26:31 PM

~
It's still a pretty risky bet though, ngl. I'm kinda hoping someone will convince me that I'm wrong but I don't see Gane losing in any scenario. Please discuss  Grin
Gane might be having good BJJ skills but it is not that easy to wrap hands around Francis Ngannou and submit him, he is really strong and even Stipe Miocic was not able to finish him even though he was able to defeat him in the first fight. The best game plan would be to make his tired and then try to finish him or win by points. On the other side one shot is more than enough from Francis Ngannou to take anyone in the UFC to another orbit.

As you mentioned with all the drama surrounding Francis Ngannou he will be prepared because a loss here could destroy his career completely along with his negotiation power.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 02:14:26 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2022, 02:40:35 PM by Naficopa

Ok guys, we are getting closer to the fight of these two giants.

I'm also closer to @GamblersArea opinion that Gane is going to win, but betting on one of them is a really big risk.
Personally, I think Ngannou has a hell of a strong punch and if he hits Gane well he will knock him out, but on the other hand, I think Gane is fast enough to avoid a knockout and can win in smart way.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████