Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:48:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Intelly Tech - Enhancing property development and real estate  (Read 2153 times)
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 07:15:22 PM

I like the idea of Intelly that anyone can join, not only those people who are able to invest millions in the purchase of private real estate.

Yes, the Intelly main idea is to expand investment opportunities for people around the world. Real estate should not be the privilege of just one group of people. This is a great opportunity to generate a stable income. As good money as Forex or cryptocurrency trading
But as I understand it, real estate is not the only source of investment through your platform? Are you planning to create a type of hub to launch construction projects?

The Intelly platform offers several types of investments. You can carry out transactions for the purchase and sale of real estate, as in a regular market. But you can also take part in development projects that will be launched on the Intelly platform to seek funding.
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 07:29:51 AM

The referral system was mentioned above. It's true? Does the intelly offer such opportunities for investors?
Yes, this is correct. After registering on the site, you can see your referral link when you activate the INTL token purchase form.
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 07:53:40 AM

The whitepaper and website are good but what i (and with me a lot of other investors) wants to see is the kind of progress the project makes during this process. Sounds a bit cheesy but its always nice to hear the journey of the team and project and share the steps taken to get a good product out. Perhaps the team has already agreed on partnerships with large investors and funds? I believe that Intelly needs to find worthy partners.

I understand your interest in the development of the Intelly. Now our main partner is Tasceken Group. This is a construction company that implements projects all over the world. But we plan to expand the number of our partners https://www.reddit.com/r/intelly/comments/rug9o2/intelly_new_partnership/
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 08:28:57 AM

Real estate tokenization is a modern trend. This market expansion is quite logical. But clarify, will Intelly implements DeFi functionality too? lending?

Intelly platform will have an integrated credit system. But this will be implemented as the final stage of our platform.
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 08:52:10 AM

Real estate tokenization is a modern trend. This market expansion is quite logical. But clarify, will Intelly implements DeFi functionality too? lending?

Intelly platform will have an integrated credit system. But this will be implemented as the final stage of our platform.

It's hard for me to imagine how credit works when it comes to real estate and blockchain. This requires a very strong beneficiary credit verification model. Is not it so?
Loan offers will be examined face to face in Intelly Loan Offices based on the authenticity of the e-wallet holder, e-wallet history,  deep background check, income, etc
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 12:58:29 PM

DO you have some limits to buy, sell tokens?
We have minimum amount – 50 tokens
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 01:05:40 PM

Do I need use KYC wallet?
No, we do not require that.
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 06:59:14 PM

What stage is the development of the Intelly platform now? What stages have already been implemented?

The team began negotiating with developers and financial institutions back in December 2021. Now Intelly team is actively engaged in the implementation of the main functions of the platform. Stay tuned
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 07:56:44 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2022, 09:05:36 PM by Intelly Tech

You presented an interesting concept where the Wealth Fund and the liquidity pool are separated from each other. What functions will each of them perform on Intelly platform?

Intelly Reserve will be replenished as 1% of the amount of each investment transaction on the platforms. The INTL Reserve will be used as a backup for any possible loss in a particular investment opportunity on the Intelly Platform. And the Wealth Fund will be replenished by Intelly Airdrop incomes and the 3% fee generated on the platform and exchange.
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 07:58:46 PM

Does the site reflect the progress of token sales? That is, has the soft cap already been assembled? Or is it just a visualization of the sales completion process. How many INTL tokens have already been sold?

How many Intelly tokens were sold will be known when the token sale ends. Right now we can't give you an exact figure for the progress of the sale
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 09:20:04 PM

You presented an interesting concept where the Wealth Fund and the liquidity pool are separated from each other. What functions will each of them perform on Intelly platform?

Intelly Reserve will be replenished as 1% of the amount of each investment transaction on the platforms. The INTL Reserve will be used as a backup for any possible loss in a particular investment opportunity on the Intelly Platform. And the Wealth Fund will be replenished by Intelly Airdrop income as 3% of the revenue generated on the platform

Then if the Reserve fund is needed to protect against adverse situations in the market, but what is the purpose of the Wealth fund?

The funds will be re-invested by the Wealth Fund in real estate and financial investments all around the world
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 09:20:57 PM

Am I right to understand that the main group of Intelly platform customers will be businesses? But not individual investors?

There's both B2B business and B2C fits both groups. After all, tokenized assets can be owned by both categories of buyers. It's just that everyone has different interests that they can satisfy here
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 09:21:31 PM

Tell me if you join a token sale now, there is registration along with KYC?
That's right buyers are verified before accessing the token purchase menu. You can see all the details in the instruction video
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 02:51:39 PM

What types of real estate can take part in the project?
Everything that comes to mind: a house, a skyscraper, a warehouse, an airport.
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 07:45:40 PM

I noticed that the payments are made in USD stablecoin. So this INTL coin is tied to it?
No, this currency is not a stablecoin.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 07:47:39 PM

I am scared of real-estate, mainly due to the fact that same product can have a different buy/sell price with 5 different people
Price manipulation is unlikely. After all, each sale will be recorded in the blockchain, including price records. The agreements between the buyer and the seller are recorded in a Intelly smart contract. And the seller/developer has full trust and clear understanding about when and how many tokens will be transferred to their wallet at what milestones.

This is what I want to see finally in real-estate blockchain projects.
Up until now, I have not seen a sale transaction via blockchain between two parties regarding real-estate.
This is what we are waiting in real-estate industry. How the smart contract will change the real estate business?
There were real-estate focused blockchain projects before, but they haven't reached to the implementation stage.
We know that most people are hesitant to use this kind of service because it has not been proven to be efficient.
But theoretically, it seems simple but we need actual execution here so people will understand how blockchain will revolutionize real-estate industry.
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 07:53:18 PM

Where I can find help if I have issues with purchasing process?
Watch a full guide on our YouTube channel, If you will still have question contact with us contact@intylly.tech
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 08:23:49 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2022, 03:25:39 PM by mprep

Will I be able to use intel as a method of payment for services other than real estate?
No, u can’t pay bills, buy food or other products with INTL tokens if that was your question. Only if this company will except INTL tokens.

If I invest tokens in new construction but it does not raise the appropriate amount for the implementation what will happen to the tokens?
The amount raised will be delivered back to each investor in USD stable coin.

This token sale is last chance to buy tokens or will be more buy stages?
This is last chance, then we start Intelly platform development.

Is a withdrawal limit per day?
We don’t have any limits.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 03:09:00 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2022, 10:24:16 PM by Mr. Big

Your ideas in implementing a wealth fund, in addition to the platform's direct income from transactions for the sale of real estate, look innovative. And your field of activity falls more under regulated norms. But in which country will Intelly real estate project? if you are aiming for global expansion?

Now the Intelly company has three offices in different countries. But now we rely on UK's jurisdiction, where the project team and the main office are located.

Now Intelly team has a collaboration with one of the construction companies, right? Is there a plan to expand the number of partners? What opportunities does this open up for investors?

By summer 2022, we hope to run access to First Real Estate Project in which everyone will be able to participate, trying in practice Intelly NFT.
cetalien

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 05:07:02 PM

Yesterday I sent a transaction, but the INTL  tokens did not come to the wallet. How long does transaction happen? Now turn in transaction processing or did I do something wrong?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: