Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:25:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Intelly Tech - Enhancing property development and real estate  (Read 2153 times)
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 05:09:54 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2022, 09:08:13 PM by Intelly Tech

Intelly also offers to get passive income tokeny holders. The real estate market is now growing. What forecast can you give on average income of your platform?

Intelly Airdrop suggests the distribution of real estate profits in INTL between tokens holders. But now it is impossible to give some forecasts. All changes depending on the number of participants, the volume of trading operations on the platform of which will be considered interest in the welfare fund

Yesterday I sent a transaction, but the INTL  tokens did not come to the wallet. How long does transaction happen? Now turn in transaction processing or did I do something wrong?
Tokens will appear in your account after payment successfully made and approved by our team. Please note that, INTL token will be distributed after the token sales end-date.

Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 06:56:48 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2022, 10:01:51 PM by Mr. Big

Your ideas in implementing a wealth fund, in addition to the platform's direct income from transactions for the sale of real estate, look innovative. And your field of activity falls more under regulated norms. But in which country will Intelly real estate project? if you are aiming for global expansion?

Now the Intelly company has three offices in different countries. But now we rely on Turkey's jurisdiction, where the project team and the main office are located.

And there are no limits for investors? It seemed to me that in 2021 there were restrictions on the use of cryptocurrency as payment

This is a good question. I did not think before. But now there are so many blockchains projects from Turkey. It should have been regulated long ago, isn't it?

To participate in token sale, Investors are verified with KYC. So we comply with the requirements of the money laundering law. In addition, 2022 will resolve the regulation of cryptocurrency in the field of payment systems. But the practice of investing and storage is open to those who want already. Intelly Exchange will be launch on December 2022. I am confident that everything will be solved before

What will happen to the tokens not sold during a strategic sale? Do INTL become available to a public sale? or do you plan to burn it?

INTL tokens that have been taken out of the market will be burned
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 08:07:08 PM

It was a great event. Thanks to everyone who showed interest in the Intelly project and watched the broadcast of the ‘World of Intelly’ event at PalazzoVersace, Dubai.
Watch a short video of the event on intelly Twitter - https://twitter.com/itsckn/status/1483075030472876032?s=20
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 09:06:26 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2022, 10:06:57 PM by Mr. Big

Yesterday I sent a transaction, but the INTL  tokens did not come to the wallet. How long does transaction happen? Now turn in transaction processing or did I do something wrong?
Tokens will appear in your account after payment successfully made and approved by our team. Please note that, INTL token will be distributed after the token sales end-date.

That is, until the end of January, nothing should be sent? How then to find out if my operation was successful?

If you have doubts that the crypto wallet number is correct, you can write in Intelly support and the team will check.

I think Intelly is the future and is inevitable. I think deeds to houses will eventually be accompanied by NFT deeds that will need to be transferred to a new owner when you sell the home
Smart contracts should be included in the general practice of real estate sales in order to reduce market manipulation. In addition, the use of blockchain technologies provides an opportunity to realize the scenario of making a profit by becoming the owners of the tokens of the Intelly platform. It also opens access to other DeFi opportunities such as lending

Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 09:09:02 PM

For developers, tokenization could allow for more freedom and flexibility to raise capital, investors can move their funds efficiently and property owners can manage their equity more effectively. I like that the Intelly platform implements really valuable technologies for the community. However, I have doubts about the success of the project. After all, now you don’t have a large community either in Telegram or on Twitter. Or is the team working more towards developing partnerships with business?

Work on expanding the community is already underway. And the presence of such a major partner as Tasceken Group strengthens the position of the Intelligent project to implement all plans. Thank you for believing in Intelly project
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 09:16:49 PM

For developers, tokenization could allow for more freedom and flexibility to raise capital, investors can move their funds efficiently and property owners can manage their equity more effectively. I like that the Intelly platform implements really valuable technologies for the community. However, I have doubts about the success of the project. After all, now you don’t have a large community either in Telegram or on Twitter. Or is the team working more towards developing partnerships with business?

Work on expanding the community is already underway. And the presence of such a major partner as Tasceken Group strengthens the position of the Intelligent project to implement all plans. Thank you for believing in Intelly project

I am assuming you are referring to this site - http://tasceken.com/en/, is that right? And they are indeed in the construction industry. Does it mean they will be one of the companies that will be managing your property development projects? How do we know about your partnership with this company is real? Do you have articles or blogs from this company stating their partnership to this project? Or is it already implied as your CEO is a Tasceken himself? What is his relation to the Tasceken company?
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 10:05:33 PM

I think Intelly is the future and is inevitable. I think deeds to houses will eventually be accompanied by NFT deeds that will need to be transferred to a new owner when you sell the home
Smart contracts should be included in the general practice of real estate sales in order to reduce market manipulation. In addition, the use of blockchain technologies provides an opportunity to realize the scenario of making a profit by becoming the owners of the tokens of the Intelly platform. It also opens access to other DeFi opportunities such as lending

Mortgage loans for real estate or are you generally describing the possibility of loans in Intelly metaverse?

The Intelly platform will aim to provide investment opportunities for people who are willing to go into mortgage-backed securities. But the proposals will be considered face to face in one of the company's offices. The platform will have different levels of lending and parts of the credit pool
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 10:06:02 PM

In addition to 1% that are taken for transactions and transferred to the Intelly Reserve, don't forget that the funds will be re-invested by the Wealth Fund in real estate and financial investments all around the world.
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 09:19:43 PM

I am assuming you are referring to this site - http://tasceken.com/en/, is that right? And they are indeed in the construction industry. Does it mean they will be one of the companies that will be managing your property development projects? How do we know about your partnership with this company is real? Do you have articles or blogs from this company stating their partnership to this project? Or is it already implied as your CEO is a Tasceken himself? What is his relation to the Tasceken company?

Our CEO Ismet Tasceken and hıs famılt have been in the construction industry for more than 35 years, although he has left his leadership position at tasceken group he is still a board member.
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 09:23:02 PM

Mortgage loans for real estate or are you generally describing the possibility of loans in Intelly metaverse?

No, we are talking about access to loans for real estate investments in the 'Real World'.
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 10:21:54 AM

Does Intelly offer passive income for those users who are ready to hold a token but not yet buy real estate?
If you go to the WP, you will see that the Airdrop mechanism has been developed for Intelly holders. And you can earn income in USD stablecoin. I think it's progressive.

That is, INTL token is equated to a share and pay dividends to holders?
Intelly platform will invest part of the funds in the purchase of shares and this will create an income inflow into the Wealth fund and will also be used for Airdrop payments
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 12:27:11 PM

Does Intelly offer passive income for those users who are ready to hold a token but not yet buy real estate?
If you go to the WP, you will see that the Airdrop mechanism has been developed for Intelly holders. And you can earn income in USD stablecoin. I think it's progressive.

That is, INTL token is equated to a share and pay dividends to holders?
Intelly platform will invest part of the funds in the purchase of shares and this will create an income inflow into the Wealth fund and will also be used for Airdrop payments

So you implement staking on the platform? After all, the presentation says that other development projects will also be able to receive funding at your site. I suppose their tokens will also be offered for investment?

The amount of the Airdrop is half of the profit received by the Wealth Fund. Since the size of the fund will grow, the implementation of Airdrops will increase. But this is not staking in the usual sense. We do not require you to block INTL tokens in your account. But having tokens will allow you to receive income from the Airdrop in accordance with the amount of your INTL
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 02:47:24 PM

I always have been a believer in the future power of digital assets. Today I am seeing more and more sellers and developers accepting cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But it’s still difficult for me to understand what scheme will be used to process the purchase and sale of real estate on the Intelly platform?
The use of blockchain technology helps to simplify the transfer of data and reduce the time between the signing of the preliminary sale and purchase agreement and the deed of sale at the notary's office. They apply to all stages of a real estate transaction. With the help of the smart contract infrastructure, the buyer and the seller will be able to prepare an online agreement on this infrastructure and initiate it by deploying the contract. I really hope that Intel implements this idea.
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 06:37:04 PM

The most embarrassing thing is that the Intelly token sale is over, but there is no news from the developers. What's happening? When is the listing on the stock exchange planned?
The listing of the INTL token on the main exchanges will be held closer to September 2022. You can get this information in the road map. The team will release news about the Intelly project soon, please be patient
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 09:46:05 AM

Today's constitution market consists of the existence of disparate and separate networks. Will the cast metaverse intelligently implement an exchange system so that properties sold on a different market can be bought as active on your platform?
If the interested person / company does not plan to present their property to buyers on the Intelly Platform, then such objects can still be sold and bought on the Intelly Exchange. These are different places.
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 10:14:06 AM

Today's constitution market consists of the existence of disparate and separate networks. Will the cast metaverse intelligently implement an exchange system so that properties sold on a different market can be bought as active on your platform?
If the interested person / company does not plan to present their property to buyers on the Intelly Platform, then such objects can still be sold and bought on the Intelly Exchange. These are different places.

My understanding of the situation in Turkey shows that the regulation of the issue of the use of cryptocurrency in the field of payment for products has not been fully passed. But the Intelly platform will be implemented in this jurisdiction? Or how? Many questions remain unanswered
Intelly's offices are based in Dubai, London and Turkey. You are right that Turkish laws do not fully regulate the use of cryptocurrency-based payment systems. However, in the United Arab Emirates, where we held the last presentations of the Intelly project, there are no such restrictions. The society is actively integrating digital currency and blockchain into all industries
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 12:14:15 PM

I compared other real estate projects and Intelly. Your concept has a solid foundation. It will be interesting to know which blockchain technologies you choose to implement smart contracts on the platform?
BSC blockchain was chosen to create INTL tokens. We are laying the foundation for the easy integration of Intelly tokens into the Metaverse
Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 01:59:37 PM

After looking at your distribution scheme, you will have only 5% available for sale on the exchanges. Is it enough to realize the mission of the Intelly project?
The INTL token will be available for exchange on the Intelly platform itself. In addition, part of the asset will be used to prepare the NFT issue
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 06:58:05 AM

These are my concerns with the Intelly project:

Use of INTL vs USD Stable coin
Various investments are done using INTL and funding of the various funds are with INTL, however all payments to investors are using a USD stable coin. This will cause significant downward pressure on the price of INTL as there will be significant sell side activity. In addition, investors will provide INTL to invest in a new project and if INTL is paid to the the developers they will immediately have to convert it to USD via a payment provider facility as they will need USD to buy materials to build a project. I am just wondering how you will be able to maintain a stable price for INTL and where will the funding come from to support this? This will be critical for the project. Else you could just as well do everything in USD stablecoin and just use your platform to facilitate.

Investment decisions
Who makes the call on where and what to invest in. There are a lot of scam investment projects and real estate developments that are high risk. The vetting of the projects that come to the platform will be extremely important and trustworthy. The first failure you have or where a "developer" disappears with the funds, the platform's reputation will be gone.

100% guaranteed
You mention that peoples investment is 100% backed and safe with Intelly platform. What does this actually mean? Safe from what: being hacked and funds stolen, value locked in, USD equivalent of INTL investment is backed by USD stable coin at the time of investment?

Investment refunds
If a project does not receive enough investment, a refund will be provided to the investor. Again, this refund is in USD stable coin but the initial investment was done in INTL. There will be problems as people would interpret the USD refund to be done at rates that are favorable to them for example INTL/USD at investment date vs INTL/USD at refund date, and I think that there will be a lot of fluctuations in the INTL price, especially in the early stages.

Intelly Tech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 12:27:26 PM

What are the main areas of Intelly's interests? I mean your target audience? USA, Asian countries? I see the project does not have an American office
To work in the American real estate market, you need to communicate with regulators. At the current stage of the project, we are developing in the direction of Turkey, Arab countries. But of course the geography will expand over time
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: