Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:58:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What altcoins would you invest $ 1,000,000 in?  (Read 4097 times)
wd1

Activity: 99
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 08:15:41 PM

If I am confined to investing all that money in altcoins, then I would diversify it in ETH, ADA, XMR, SOL and BNB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 09:27:09 PM

Hi everyone!

We are all partly investors, we are trying to find the token that will bring us good x2x5x10... We will scatter our several thousand in different places with the hope of a good income. Feel free to manage your deposit, take into account risk management, etc.
But the situation is interesting, imagine that things are going well and at one point your deposit is $ 1,000,000.
What would you do and how would you behave? What altcoins would he invest in? Perhaps you would keep in stable positions while waiting for a great situation to enter the market?
What altcoin / altcoins would you choose and what would you invest your million in? Huh

I think the best option now, given the risk-to-return ratio, is: 

$NEAR   

$FLOW   

$DOT

that's a lot of money to invest in an altcoin, most likely if I had to invest a lot of money I would only invest in bitcoins in altcoins I would only put 5k dollars in it, I don't trust any altcoin much.
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 03:45:09 AM

ROSE (OASIS) has been helping Meta with their AI models for months now. Right now ROSE is rank #136 and will worth a hell of a lot more than now.
Private smart contracts, data tokenization, endless scalability, crazy partnerships, and legitimate AI relevance. Poised to be huge in the next bull.
waONE

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 06:40:57 AM

$1 million for all cryptocurrency investments? in my opinion it is very high risk,
it's better if you have that much money you can share it in the real world,
because investing in crypto currency only takes $ 20k to $ 200k maybe already very extraordinary,
because $ 1 million you can get again with capital $200k. some of my recommendations are on Web3 coins for example CHR, FIL, ICP and RNDR.

terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 05:06:33 PM

That’s a tough one. If I had a million dollars in crypto, I would probably diversify my portfolio and invest in some promising projects that have a strong vision and community. I would also keep some in stablecoins or fiat to hedge against volatility and take profits when needed. I agree that $NEAR, $FLOW and $DOT are good choices, but I would also add some $ETH, $QNT and $AZERO to the mix.

Uruhara

Activity: 588
Merit: 592

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 10:46:10 PM

Some time ago maybe I had other thoughts about my investment in altcoins. But for now with that kind of money I will probably invest more in Ethereum , Matic and XRP and also BNB. even though Binance is currently being hit by fud because their Exchange which is in the US seems to be temporarily frozen due to a lawsuit from the Sec and also the owner of Binance namely CZ is also being sued so of course this will have an impact on a decrease in BNB. it's just that I have a feeling CZ will win no matter what. and when that happens BNB will skyrocket and the community will trust it even more.

Those are the only 4 altcoins I can think of at the moment for the most part and for the rest I'll probably place them in some of the AI ​​category altcoins which should become more popular in the coming year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 10:59:10 PM

Some time ago maybe I had other thoughts about my investment in altcoins. But for now with that kind of money I will probably invest more in Ethereum , Matic and XRP and also BNB. even though Binance is currently being hit by fud because their Exchange which is in the US seems to be temporarily frozen due to a lawsuit from the Sec and also the owner of Binance namely CZ is also being sued so of course this will have an impact on a decrease in BNB. it's just that I have a feeling CZ will win no matter what. and when that happens BNB will skyrocket and the community will trust it even more.

Those are the only 4 altcoins I can think of at the moment for the most part and for the rest I'll probably place them in some of the AI ​​category altcoins which should become more popular in the coming year.
Always stick into those layer ones rather than on those meme and shit coins in the market.

300,000 on Bitcoin
200,000 on ETH
200,000 on SOL
200,000 in ADA
100,000 in MATIC

Im focusing more on layer one projects on which i do really able to see their relevance when it comes to application and benefits which is something that would really be helpful and relevant
on upcoming years to come. There are some gem projects too sitting below #100 ranks too but if i do make out some prioritization or allocation then these coins
would be my best choice when it comes to this matter.
Uruhara

Activity: 588
Merit: 592

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 03:22:50 AM

Always stick into those layer ones rather than on those meme and shit coins in the market.

300,000 on Bitcoin
200,000 on ETH
200,000 on SOL
200,000 in ADA
100,000 in MATIC

Im focusing more on layer one projects on which i do really able to see their relevance when it comes to application and benefits which is something that would really be helpful and relevant
on upcoming years to come. There are some gem projects too sitting below #100 ranks too but if i do make out some prioritization or allocation then these coins
would be my best choice when it comes to this matter.
Nice choice mate. Because layer 1 projects are indeed easier to monitor their progress. It's even easy for us to analyze whether a Layer 1 project will become popular or not through the growth of the ecosystem in it.

But Layer 2 is also actually quite good, especially those standing on the layer 1 ethereum network. It's just that in the end it is Layer 1 that is the decider. because Layer 2 will definitely be affected if the parent gets fud or something like that.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xen1oph

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 05:41:14 AM

Interesting question! When it comes to managing a significant amount like $1,000,000, it's crucial to consider long-term potential and diversification. I recently came across an insightful article discussing the future of global money transfers through crypto remittances. It highlights the advantages of cryptocurrencies in terms of speed, accessibility, and lower fees. If you're interested, you can check it out https://cointelegraph.com/news/will-crypto-remittances-be-the-future-of-global-money-transfers. It might provide you with valuable insights when deciding where to invest your million.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 06:10:59 AM

if it's $1 million, that's a lot of money. I will only choose altcoins that are already very popular and are definitely in the top 10 altcoins on CMC. In this case, I would probably build a portfolio of 5 coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, SOL, and ADA. it is a coin that I think the future potential will be very high. the split will be $200k for each coin. however, if needed, the percentages for bitcoin and Ethereum will be higher. you could say I will focus more on investing in bitcoin and Ethereum.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 10:19:05 AM

If I'm going to invest such a big amount of money, I would definitely go after real technologies. I might buy Cirus outside the top 2 places.

You will never gonna have a million because you are shilling that crap altcoin for few dollars. Wanna have a million, better focus on something real and legit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
woksy

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 09:33:38 PM

Most of the projects that are entering the market now are risking
It’s understandable… You need to research and invest in something you really like
I love neon stuff, I love web3, MFTs and NeonLink has it all… I wanna support them for creating a good product and if the market will have mercy on us all of the investors will be happy with NEON
I’d invest in projects I like, I believe in, I trust
And then… anyway the wind blows
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 01:05:57 AM

Having $1,000,000 why should you invest in Altcoins?
If you have that much money, you should invest in bitcoin, not in Altcoins. The capital we use is very much, so we have to invest in a more profitable place. Investing in Altcoins with that much money I think is too risky.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
podluznyj

Activity: 378
Merit: 44

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 07:17:25 AM

But the situation is interesting, imagine that things are going well and at one point your deposit is $ 1,000,000.
If you have $1M, you should invest in Bitcoin, not altcoins.

Because it is a big capital and with a big capital you must invest into a coin which high trading volume. That will help you to enter and exit with a price you want.

With altcoins, if you enter or exit with $1M, you will force the price up or down too much. More terrible, altcoins are more risky than Bitcoin so if you invest into altcoins which already pumped 100 or 1000 times, your capital can be divided with 10, 100 or 1000 times again. So in worst situation, your $1M capital will become $1000, $10000 or $100,000 in the end. Nightmare
I agree with you, bitcoin is profitable and reliable, not as risky as altcoin, well, if you have 1 million dollars, and this is not a small amount and an investment, then invest it in bitcoins, not altcoins.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 09:26:16 AM

Having $1,000,000 why should you invest in Altcoins?
If you have that much money, you should invest in bitcoin, not in Altcoins. The capital we use is very much, so we have to invest in a more profitable place. Investing in Altcoins with that much money I think is too risky.

$1 billion just to invest in altcoins is obviously something very brave because if I had $1 billion of course I would share it in several other investments,
like investing in property and other real businesses, because if you invest too much in cryptocurrencies it's obviously very risky.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Brian_Sixten

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 02:35:08 PM

Thanks for mentioning all of this tokens
For me it’s Polkadot, CARDANO, Chainlink, Neon Link
barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 03:22:38 PM

Hi everyone!

We are all partly investors, we are trying to find the token that will bring us good x2x5x10... We will scatter our several thousand in different places with the hope of a good income. Feel free to manage your deposit, take into account risk management, etc.
What would you do and how would you behave? What altcoins would he invest in? Perhaps you would keep in stable positions while waiting for a great situation to enter the market?
What altcoin / altcoins would you choose and what would you invest your million in? Huh

$NEAR   

$FLOW   

$DOT

of course if I will definitely choose to invest in ETH and BNB, so without a doubt and I believe that ETH and BNB are safe and profitable investments, because ETH and BNB are very popular and many people invest in ETH and BNB for ​​the long term, so if there is a bullrun, then of course the price of ETH and BNB will definitely increase very high and give me a big profit (ETH and BNB prices will definitely make a new ATH price when the bullrun occurs).

SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1241

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 03:50:05 PM

I think my deposit is $1 million. This is a huge amount so I would invest as little altcoins as possible. I would buy Ethereum after my first priority bitcoin anyway. A person with this amount of money should not think of overdoing it, anyway, he can make good money even by trading with the games in between. I would buy Bitcoin and Ethereum and wait, not thinking much. .

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 03:54:11 PM

Hi everyone!

$NEAR   

$FLOW   

$DOT

of course if I will definitely choose to invest in ETH and BNB, so without a doubt and I believe that ETH and BNB are safe and profitable investments, because ETH and BNB are very popular and many people invest in ETH and BNB for ​​the long term, so if there is a bullrun, then of course the price of ETH and BNB will definitely increase very high and give me a big profit (ETH and BNB prices will definitely make a new ATH price when the bullrun occurs).
we all have different criteria to choose the right altcoin with a long-term vision or just a profit reaching the target, the $1m figure is really too big for me so I think when I have a lot of money Only then can you decide to invest a large amount of money. Because of the unforeseen risk, we in different investment positions can talk about a small or large amount but clearly the safety of the investment will be more and more mentioned as the investment amount is increased, I also understand that ETH and BNB both have their own potential however if at the point where I can make such a decision the interest will not be towards altcoins.

TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 03:57:23 PM

I think my deposit is $1 million. This is a huge amount so I would invest as little altcoins as possible. I would buy Ethereum after my first priority bitcoin anyway. A person with this amount of money should not think of overdoing it, anyway, he can make good money even by trading with the games in between. I would buy Bitcoin and Ethereum and wait, not thinking much. .
The amount is huge and a good trader will not use all thia amount at once. If i was given this amount i will use this amount in proper way to get maximum profit without taking any big risk. Btc and Ethereum will also my first priority and i will use 50%-60% for just these two legends while other 20% for good potential coin like Arb, Op, Sui and Aptos. other 20% i will buy some trend coins. for gaming i will buy Combo which is looking best at that time. Sand and mana is also worthy to buybat current rate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: