Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy 13th Birthday, Bitcoin. You are a teenager now!  (Read 647 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 11:10:36 AM

You’ve indeed achieved such a great feat for your age!
a very extraordinary achievement, at the age of only 13 years old but already able to rule the world,

I love this part lol, Ruling the world in 13 years of existence is a extraordinary achievement and complete proof of what can this bring in the next 13 years more.

and is already famous throughout the world, your name is very popular, and your name is already in the interest of almost all circles, and when you grow up to be adults later, your name will be more and more popular, happy 13th birthday,
Lets wave for the next 13 years more and what will be the position in worldwide currency  , maybe by that Time bitcoin would be the major currency used as the electronic payments will be the trend then .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 11:36:26 AM

13 years is not a short time of all that bitcoin has been through. If we look at it from the beginning, bitcoin shows extraordinary achievements. We've been through a lot of things that are a little annoying and even difficult. Now bitcoin has silenced those who doubted bitcoin. Congratulations to bitcoin, to us and let's create a new history.

A big congratulation to all the bitcoin users for 13 anniversary so far, with so much impact many people has received from this great family. Those that rejected bitcoin some years ago thinking bitcoin will not last more than 12year and bitcoin users are celebrating 13 anniversary of bitcoin in the community. Many countries are fully ready to accept bitcoin in any transactions in their country to enable their citizens to enjoy the benefits of bitcoin. Many dropped along with the journey to know more about bitcoin that was making them to see bitcoin as a difficult decentralized currency.

usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 06:28:52 PM

13 years is not a short time of all that bitcoin has been through. If we look at it from the beginning, bitcoin shows extraordinary achievements. We've been through a lot of things that are a little annoying and even difficult. Now bitcoin has silenced those who doubted bitcoin. Congratulations to bitcoin, to us and let's create a new history.

Actually the year doesnt counts, when the support increased thrice and four times. The investors numbers was increased more than a 100 times, which was in 2013.Till 2017, people fear to inverse because of insecurity.My friends also said me to just buy and sell immediately. So I had brought only few coins during 2014 and sell with minimum profit. If I had hold it till the 2021, I will became a millionaire by just holding little coins.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 03:30:28 PM

It's the, "You are a teenager now" part for me. I like how OP personalized it in the title. If we continue on this trajectory, Bitcoin will be overblown before adulthood. It's a real success story and a lot of naysayers have learnt to take a back seat. The handful dissidents still remaining are fighting a lost battle as Bitcoin has come to stay. It's the grandmaster pathfinder of the crypto world.

We can't even imagine the whole lot of jobs, earnings and perspectives this paradigm shift called Bitcoin has brought to the world in just 13 years of its existence.

Satoshi is indeed the unsung hero of our time. I'm certain he will be far more celebrated in future than he's now.

I believe birthday greetings are still in order, though belated. HBD, BTC!

If Bitcoin went this far as a "teenager", imagine how big it'll become as an "adult". This is impressive for something that was previously criticized to be "made out of thin air". The way Bitcoin was designed, has allowed it to survive up to this point. If it was really a scam or a Ponzi, then it would've vanished already. Thanks to the decentralized and open source nature of Bitcoin, people get to truly enjoy financial freedom. This is just the beginning of a long journey filled with excitement and untold riches. With so many things in the works, it's likely Bitcoin will become a stronger cryptocurrency in the future. Prices may be going down now, but development is still on-going behind the scenes. We owe it all to Satoshi, as none of this would've been possible without him. Who knows if Bitcoin lasts a lifetime? Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Monochroic

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 06:57:22 AM

In a short time, bitcoin has made great achievements and the biggest one is winning people’s trust that many instruments have not been able to win in spite of being here for so many years. Nowadays, people don’t only use it to invest, but trade and buy things with it. It won’t be much if I say that for many people, bitcoin is the US dollar of digital currencies.
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 11:27:12 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2022, 12:24:20 PM by Alisha-k

It still seems like yesterday when Bitcoin was looked and talked down on bacause it seemed to good to be true.

It's being a beautiful ride for all we traders, I may not have joined the trend at the begining (because I kinda also thought it to be a scam) but for the very short time I've occupied some coins, I must say, it's been a blessing.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: