Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:34:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Venice Swap ICO - (VENICE) - One-Stop Experience Exchange and Swap  (Read 588 times)
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 03:42:39 PM

If we invest in your project and the ICO is completed then how much time will the exchange take to start. Will the exchange be completed within this year. I heard that after ICO the project take more than a year to prepare their product and in this way the community loose courage.
The ICO will be ended at the end of this month and from February the exchange will be ready as the softcap already achieved and developers started work on it and in the early days of Feb it will be launch.
I am pleased to hear that you are doing very faster because the with your exchange the trade will also get started and people like to adopt coins which are listed and are trading. It increases the price of the coins faster.
Yes this project will do great. It will not disappoint you. Everything will be done before time according to roadmap. We are planning for some special events which will boom this project.
It is good to hear that. I like project with energetic developers. In the 2018 I participated in some projects which are still not doing work on their projects. They are saying that they will do further development on the back end but years passed and we are not seeing their projects live up that is why I am taking care this time.
That year every project lost their money but many of them are very active and they got their success now. It is better to join the present rather than waiting for the old ones.
BitcoParty

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 10:55:35 PM

If we invest in your project and the ICO is completed then how much time will the exchange take to start. Will the exchange be completed within this year. I heard that after ICO the project take more than a year to prepare their product and in this way the community loose courage.
The ICO will be ended at the end of this month and from February the exchange will be ready as the softcap already achieved and developers started work on it and in the early days of Feb it will be launch.
I am pleased to hear that you are doing very faster because the with your exchange the trade will also get started and people like to adopt coins which are listed and are trading. It increases the price of the coins faster.
Yes this project will do great. It will not disappoint you. Everything will be done before time according to roadmap. We are planning for some special events which will boom this project.
It is good to hear that. I like project with energetic developers. In the 2018 I participated in some projects which are still not doing work on their projects. They are saying that they will do further development on the back end but years passed and we are not seeing their projects live up that is why I am taking care this time.
That year every project lost their money but many of them are very active and they got their success now. It is better to join the present rather than waiting for the old ones.
yes I also have old coins and I also collecting new coins from new project. I know many projects from my old coins are doing better. I will wait to see the price of it increased from the ICO and give me my expected profit.

For new projects I choose some good project in which this project is also included seeing its solid crypto business from the start and seeing the developers who are experienced developers in this field.
VeniceProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2022, 10:16:47 PM

Watch our review on Viral Watchlist!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Jl4XnscMw&t=249s

Well explained by them what we are preparing for crypto community.
Hamaber

View Profile
January 29, 2022, 10:42:35 PM

They mentioned Venice Swap as one of the best projects. It is definitely a best place to get in touch instead of relying on multiple places for different functions while trading our coins.
Nain888

Activity: 23
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2022, 10:57:04 PM

2 days are remaining in the ICO. After that the we hope for the trade to start on the exchange. I know this project will collect a bigger community of traders. I invested in this project and want to see it to the moon.

They mentioned Venice Swap as one of the best projects. It is definitely a best place to get in touch instead of relying on multiple places for different functions while trading our coins.
Yes Explained good. Better understanding in this video.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 04:01:05 PM

Since there are just two days left which is not a lot, you should perhaps consider two things to increase your potential success in the public ICO:

• Trust is a big deal, especially with all the scams around. You should make public the name of the auditor that reviewed your project. I know you mention in the whitepaper it is available on request if an NDA is signed, but still it would boost the trust factor. Auditors shouldn't have a problem with disclosing their name if they followed all the correct audit procedures as per the audit standards. There are enough disclaimers in audit reports to protect them. Hiding their name makes potential investors wonder why the audit firm does not want to be publicly associated with the project
  • If you have audited your smart contract you should also publish the results and who performed the audit.

Just a note, a lot of people cannot afford ETH anymore and are moving away from ETH to cheaper chains. ETH should always remain, but if you want volumes perhaps another cheaper platform would have been better, purely from a transaction fee perspective.
VeniceProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 09:02:19 PM

Since there are just two days left which is not a lot, you should perhaps consider two things to increase your potential success in the public ICO:

• Trust is a big deal, especially with all the scams around. You should make public the name of the auditor that reviewed your project. I know you mention in the whitepaper it is available on request if an NDA is signed, but still it would boost the trust factor. Auditors shouldn't have a problem with disclosing their name if they followed all the correct audit procedures as per the audit standards. There are enough disclaimers in audit reports to protect them. Hiding their name makes potential investors wonder why the audit firm does not want to be publicly associated with the project
  • If you have audited your smart contract you should also publish the results and who performed the audit.

Just a note, a lot of people cannot afford ETH anymore and are moving away from ETH to cheaper chains. ETH should always remain, but if you want volumes perhaps another cheaper platform would have been better, purely from a transaction fee perspective.

The mentioned audit was relative to the application framework used also in the development of our applications, but not only for that and we can’t disclose more than what we already published without breaching existing contract and privacy constraints. As regards the smart contract it was built on the base of Open Zeppelin contracts that are constantly and publicly audited. As regards cross-chain, VENICE is already available also on Polygon network and also will be our DeFi app in a reasonable time
VeniceProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 09:56:12 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2022, 05:46:00 PM by VeniceProject

15 days are remaining in the ICO to end up

It is a better time to invest and to grow with our platform
BitcoParty

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 10:58:56 PM

The mentioned audit was relative to the application framework used also in the development of our applications, but not only for that and we can’t disclose more than what we already published without breaching existing contract and privacy constraints. As regards the smart contract it was built on the base of Open Zeppelin contracts that are constantly and publicly audited. As regards cross-chain, VENICE is already available also on Polygon network and also will be our DeFi app in a reasonable time
If it is available on polygon then we do not worry for the transaction fees and do not worry that it is not available on any other platform because polygon is enough for all of us in this time when the transaction is high for ethereum and others.
Nain888

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 11:04:14 PM

If it is available on polygon then we do not worry for the transaction fees and do not worry that it is not available on any other platform because polygon is enough for all of us in this time when the transaction is high for ethereum and others.
The transaction is also fast it do not take longer time like other coins where the transactions are congested.
Hamaber

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 11:16:21 PM

2 days are remaining in the ICO. After that the we hope for the trade to start on the exchange. I know this project will collect a bigger community of traders. I invested in this project and want to see it to the moon.

On the website of their ICO they have mentioned as 14 days remaining visit there.
the ICO is still live and the exchange will start only when the ICO will end up but you still can go to their main website and can register yourself I think. I saw that on their main website.
BitcoParty

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 10:33:57 PM
Merited by Hamaber (1)

On the website of their ICO they have mentioned as 14 days remaining visit there.
the ICO is still live and the exchange will start only when the ICO will end up but you still can go to their main website and can register yourself I think. I saw that on their main website.
Yes there is a half month remaining in the end of ICO. Today I also invested in this project and in one another which I think are very potential projects. These type of projects often make a record in the future.
Hamaber

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 10:42:20 PM

Yes there is a half month remaining in the end of ICO. Today I also invested in this project and in one another which I think are very potential projects. These type of projects often make a record in the future.
I agree with you as this is really a high potential project. The developers are working to make it one of the best project for the crypto community. There is also a high marketing planning for this project in the coming quarters of this year.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 02, 2022, 05:05:06 PM

Thanks for your response. I still don't understand why the auditor's name should be withheld and if it is so by contract why you would write that into a contract. There are many companies that will be able to do audits that are willing to publish their name. Also even though if you built your contract on another platform's contract, you should have an audit on your implementation thereof. I am just saying this for the sake of trust and increasing trust in your project.
VeniceProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 08:20:43 PM

Thanks for your response. I still don't understand why the auditor's name should be withheld and if it is so by contract why you would write that into a contract. There are many companies that will be able to do audits that are willing to publish their name. Also even though if you built your contract on another platform's contract, you should have an audit on your implementation thereof. I am just saying this for the sake of trust and increasing trust in your project.
The auditor's name is not withheld from the interested investors but as according to our rules we will provide those identities to the interested investors upon signing a specific nodisclosure-agreement.
BitcoParty

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 11:19:46 PM

I agree with you as this is really a high potential project. The developers are working to make it one of the best project for the crypto community. There is also a high marketing planning for this project in the coming quarters of this year.
Yes I believe on it because the project is marketed on a number of places and crypto related sites. I also found this on a website as a banner and after that I joined it. A number of youtube channels which are related to crypto are recommending this project as best.
VeniceProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 11:31:47 PM

Venice Swap opens a new era in crypto financial ecosystem

An explanatory video for more explanation about venice swap

BitcoParty

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 11:41:03 PM

https://i.imgur.com/6RZaaGt.png

I am pretty sure that in the coming future this project will gain more and more popularity. The community of it is increasing very faster.
Nain888

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 03:49:44 PM

https://i.imgur.com/6RZaaGt.png

I am pretty sure that in the coming future this project will gain more and more popularity. The community of it is increasing very faster.
Yeah it is right now the community of this project is increases very actively. In the past 2 months they got a huge crowd around them. People like this project and are supporting it. The bigger community mean a bigger success ahead.
VeniceProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 05:43:10 PM

Watch the Prediction of Rich TV Live about Venice Swap Exchange, and Full Review about Venice Swap

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: