Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too much of new crypto projects?  (Read 2050 times)
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 11:37:27 PM

Its been a very long time that I've been using coinmarketcap.com/new to find new crypto projects that just get listed on the platform and I've come to notice that every two to three days coinmarketcap always list up to 30 new crypto projects, how insane is that? It shows that more than 100 crypto projects are released every week cos some landed on coingecko first before coinmarketcap, this to me is scary

I clearly agree that this is something scary because it is not possible that there is good quality in this high number of new projects that appear every week, scammers have discovered the gold mine that consists of creating shit altcoins. what I would like to see in coimarketcap was that they could have a criterion for new projects to be listed on their website, maybe this would reduce the number of projects that are worthless
The best way to tackle this is avoiding the unnecessary noise that revolves around exchanges and stay realistic with your investment plans. One can't stop developers from trying out new projects but to be on the safe side investors should at least do enough research on any project before investing and as well try hard to avoid unnecessary hypes because most hypes are projected to lure investors and get them trapped

We really can't prevent or limit new projects that appear, therefore the best way is to improve our research and analysis capabilities. That way
we can do research and analysis properly, in order to be able to distinguish which projects are worth buying. Do not be influenced by other
people's opinions or by the hype that occurs, because it can make us take wrong decisions. If we are not able to do research and analysis properly,
it is better not to invest in new projects, and choose to invest in old projects. Which is easier to choose good old projects for investment,
because we can easily see the history of the price movements of the old projects. Moreover, by choosing old projects that are in the top ranking,
it is much safer for investment.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shawon01

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 07:58:24 AM

There are a lot of coins to look at that are slowly disappearing in the middle and I think it doesn't matter because the ones that are needed will be there and the ones that are not needed.  They will be reversed.
First_on_the_Moon
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 10:26:32 AM

I always check coinmarketcap.com every day and all trending projects.
Among trading projects, there are a lot of dogs meme coins. They raise a lot because dogs meme was a trend of 2021.
But maybe in 2022 the trend will become a cats meme coins likes this https://twitter.com/angrykittytoken/status/1479171278171000833
Everybody like cats and they are more popular in internet then dogs Wink

Because there are a lot of new projects the competition between them is very high.
In such a situation only the best projects will survive that is really useful for people and that will continue their development even in the fall of the market.

It will be a lot of new projects if the market will raise and it will be a big demand for them.
But if the market will fall it will not be so many new projects because it will be no demand for them.
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 10:38:14 AM

There are a lot of coins to look at that are slowly disappearing in the middle and I think it doesn't matter because the ones that are needed will be there and the ones that are not needed.  They will be reversed.

Because the trend in this crypto space always changes from time to time, many new ideas come because the technology itself is not fully adopted. Many people want to try to start a business in the internet because maybe they're already failed once in real life, But many start-ups want to scam new people who join this crypto space that's why we should careful when choosing a new project.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 11:36:28 AM

I'm not saying that too many new projects are a bad thing, but some irresponsible people use them for personal gain (fraud). When we fall into it, we have no one to blame and no one to replace us.
So how to minimize that risk, in my opinion, this is a problem that we must solve together.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Shuna_Inuverse
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 07:23:11 PM

Among trading projects, there are a lot of dogs meme coins. They raise a lot because dogs meme was a trend of 2021.
But maybe in 2022 the trend will become a cats meme coins likes this https://twitter.com/angrykittytoken/status/1479171278171000833

It will be a lot of new projects if the market will raise and it will be a big demand for them.
But if the market will fall it will not be so many new projects because it will be no demand for them.

The quantity of new projects depends on the market.
When the cryptocurrency market rises there is a big demand for new projects that is why the quantity of new projects is big.
When the cryptocurrency market falls people stop investing in cryptocurrency and there is no demand for new projects.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 07:39:36 PM

To much of new projects shows that cryptocurrency market is getting known among all levels of people. When the industry/market is gaining popularity more people will try to show their product to the population and make business. This is what happening with the new projects. Among them very few will be the best and few will have something in it. It can be useful in the long term based on the further widening of the market. It is upto the user to identify the right one and invest.

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 10:28:37 PM

I've come to notice that every two to three days coinmarketcap always list up to 30 new crypto projects, how insane is that?
It's quite easy to make new projects and list those new tokens/coins on coinmarketcap.
Based on what I have read here Listing Criteria , pretty much every new projects could do that(especially the exchanges one). But still, you have choice to not invest or even bother to these type of projects until they make move to be a different project(I mean different is not a scam one).

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2022, 06:09:35 AM

You should also remember that if there is more than 100 new coins listed on CMC in a week, there are also more or less the same amount of coins that gets delisted because maybe the coin itself isn’t getting any growth and just stuck.
Although I will always agree if there is any regulation released for the sake of preventing these coins from over populating coinmarketcap, its better if they could atleast not list any shit coins or meme coins that’s full of manipulations.

That regulation is lacking and it makes alot of people loose money because of too much scam projects out there which are not checked. Also, I support what op said about the too many coins listed daily on the CMC. Am sure there are some coins which are also listed on other sites daily but are not listed on the CMC. So many coins everywhere is not a good idea and I do not like it that way. There should be regulation to make things better.
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 06:27:19 AM

Its been a very long time that I've been using coinmarketcap.com/new to find new crypto projects that just get listed on the platform and I've come to notice that every two to three days coinmarketcap always list up to 30 new crypto projects, how insane is that? It shows that more than 100 crypto projects are released every week cos some landed on coingecko first before coinmarketcap, this to me is scary
What scares you for what?
Usually Bounty hunters are happy when a new project is listed on Coinmarketcap or other platforms, because it makes it easier for us to see the base price at launch, and again there is no limit to the space for coins to be released, as long as any agreement has been agreed and fulfilled the conditions. Isn't that great, it gives people the choice of investing in the future, I don't know what's your reason for being afraid?

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 07:09:03 PM

Because some old projects already have nothing new to offer and if those projects don't have huge demand from users or the public the price will rather be stagnate or fall, this is because of their roadmap is limited, not updated and no plans for future growth, new projects brings new ideas (just for a short time also), new hype, new opportunity and people want to take advantage of it,
despite the many new project launching on a daily basis, 80% of them still get funded, thanks to the many launchpad we have this days, they sell out within minutes, those who are able to participate in this launchpad usually make good profit, same thing with the project teams, they are able to raise good funds for startup.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 06:50:19 AM

Because some old projects already have nothing new to offer and if those projects don't have huge demand from users or the public the price will rather be stagnate or fall, this is because of their roadmap is limited, not updated and no plans for future growth, new projects brings new ideas (just for a short time also), new hype, new opportunity and people want to take advantage of it,
despite the many new project launching on a daily basis, 80% of them still get funded, thanks to the many launchpad we have this days, they sell out within minutes, those who are able to participate in this launchpad usually make good profit, same thing with the project teams, they are able to raise good funds for startup.
Actually not all new projects look bad, there are as those on offer that are more developed than the old projects, People look in the short term towards the development of the project, so it will look bad if it doesn't have movement, to achieve a good project it takes time and this can't be seen in a matter of months, the current achievement of new projects is also quite good, but sometimes we don't try to dig further into a new project.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 09:09:47 AM

The good news about new projects is many are making money off them and the sad thing about new projects are more rug pulls and scams  which is why it's good to learn before investing money on new crypto projects, you limit your risk if you know how to do good research

Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 02:10:13 PM

I just saw in the CoinMarketCap table that there are exactly 17,000 types of cryptocurrencies on the cryptocurrency market right now. Until recently, there were a thousand fewer. Well, there are more and more altcoins and I don't see anything wrong with that. Despite the large number of worthless and even fraudulent cryptocurrencies that constantly appear in this market, this also means that the cryptocurrency will develop very quickly. Indeed, over time, only popular and useful coins and tokens will remain on it.
The presence of useless and fraudulent cryptocurrencies on the market will encourage market participants to approach the issue of investing in cryptocurrencies more carefully and responsibly.

SAWACrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 03:02:17 PM

I agree that there are too much cryptocurrency projects, but a lot of depends from the demand in them.
If demand in new projects is high and market rise a many new projects appear.

The most important is that all the projects will be useful for people.
in long term will survive the projects that are useful for people and in demand.
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 03:12:43 PM

Actually not all new projects look bad, there are as those on offer that are more developed than the old projects, People look in the short term towards the development of the project, so it will look bad if it doesn't have movement, to achieve a good project it takes time and this can't be seen in a matter of months, the current achievement of new projects is also quite good, but sometimes we don't try to dig further into a new project.
What you say is true. Someone sometimes doesn't appreciate and doesn't care about working on a team where they have to think hard so that the project they are working on can run according to the road map that has been determined, and don't want to know how a process is going. Most people complain when the coins they buy are not what they expected.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 03:51:41 PM

What you say is true. Someone sometimes doesn't appreciate and doesn't care about working on a team where they have to think hard so that the project they are working on can run according to the road map that has been determined, and don't want to know how a process is going. Most people complain when the coins they buy are not what they expected.
There's no need to complain as no one could dictate the market, as the team is saying, they are doing their job to develop the project but they don't have control over the price once it's already traded in an exchange. I hope every investor will understand that and does not think crypto investing like a Ponzi scheme which promises a fix return in a specifi period.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
aruldaroy

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 04:36:42 AM

Cryptocurrencies are freedom and in my opinion as long as they meet the criteria and are not scams, anyone can make cryptocurrencies, unfortunately since 2013 there have been more and more scam projects because they don't know the direction and clear road map so many projects are scams.
In 2013 Bitcoin was actually developing very well and unfortunately at that time not many people believed in Bitcoin so they preferred an instant project even though it was a Scam and would not live forever.

Yes that's right as you said at that time I myself participated in many projects that were ready quickly and sometimes there were no results at all after the project period ended.
Some have gotten the tokens but haven't gotten the price until now don't know where to sell them.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 10:28:21 AM

The last time I checked there is no restriction to developing new coins and people are going to do this because they know there is money in it and there are people that want to invest in most of these new projects because they think that can make quick gains from there as they grow within the few weeks/months before most of them die off again. Crypto is a space of Risk and some investors are high-risk takers so you will always see new projects coming out whether genuine or fake.
Wahyuihib

Activity: 609
Merit: 10

Rexx

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 04:26:24 PM

This indicates that the development of cryptocurrencies continues to move forward. but we have to be more careful if we want to invest in it. because more and more new projects appear, the more old projects sink.

]     ►   BUY REXX   ◄          ───────────
PRESENTS A WIDE ARRAY OF DECENTRALIZED SOLUTIONS ACROSS VARIOUS SECTORS[/url]
●   FACEBOOK   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   TWITTER   ●[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: