Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goldman Sachs projection regarding BTC  (Read 300 times)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 03:20:12 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

$100k is definitely a reachable target. The question isn't how but rather when. We have seen bitcoin break previous records quite easily, even though it was projected to flop or get heavily dumped by speculators.

Also for a bank, Goldman-Sachs appear to be highly interested of what direction will bitcoin's price head to. They seem to release a lot of these speculations quite frequently, which makes me think that perhaps bitcoin is on one of their best interests too

They have been releasing these market analysis for Bitcoin for years. At least they released it in 2017 and if I recall they predicted that Bitcoin would go down but it went to $20K instead.

Most of the analysis is basic regular moving average and Elliot waves analysis which is surprising they release this info since these are very basic technical analysis that anyone can do them selves.

It you read their analysis for many instruments in the past you will figure out that it doesn’t really help you. If they had some insider knowledge they wouldn’t release it for free.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 09:53:43 AM

Goldman Sachs forecasts a Bitcoin price of $100,000 and the potential of it eventually supplanting gold.

According to Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin may continue to supplant gold as a reserve of value asset and so reach $100,000 a unit. The bank thinks that the BTC is worth $700 billion on the open market. The overall market value of gold is $2.6 trillion.

What are the implications of this news? Is this a possibility?
I do not even want to believe and rely on this, I feel this is just an institution trying to influence the price of Bitcoin perhaps for their own personal gain or whatever. The idea that Bitcoin will supplant gold is what I don't believe because these  two commodities are different and will continue to stand different. Bitcoin will of be able to take the place of Gold because it will always continue to appreciate and not dangle up and down like Bitcoin. But on a second note it is still  possible that Bitcoin will get to 100k over years.

leea-1334

Activity: 2226
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 10:10:28 AM

People are getting way too confused over short, medium and long term. Yes Bitcoin is store of value, yes Bitcoin is always going to appreciate and yes Bitcoin also a hedge for inflation,,, but this is long term.

Volatility in short term is a fact we cannot deny, but that does not mean Bitcoin is broken Smiley
Bitcoin becomes a store of value because of its increasing price, and over the last 10 years, Bitcoin proves to become better and that’s why many started to believe on this. The $100k prediction is possible to happen, though it may not easy but in time we will be able to reach that. I see that to happen in the next 5 years, we are actually getting closer for that price.

Not so much because of increasing price, but the ability to keep a high average of appreciating value I would say,,, I mean, you just have to be a holder to understand that you could even lose value over 2 years more and more, but eventually, if you wait 4 or 5 years or much longer, it is always worth more than the price you paid, which also makes DCA an interesting way to keep ensuring your value/networth keeps growing!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1439

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 02:39:13 AM

News update.

It appears Goldman Sachs is beginning to have a similar prediction as their banking cousin Morgan Stanley on what might occur for this year of 2022. This might be the beginning for those $100k laser eyes bitcoiners to accept reality. The margin sellers might have not yet sold and it will be certainly those margin sellers that decide how low the dump might be during the bear market.

Goldman Sachs Warns Bitcoin Increasingly Vulnerable to Fed Rate Hikes

Global investment bank Goldman Sachs published a research note Thursday detailing bitcoin’s increased vulnerability to the Federal Reserve hiking interest rates.

Zach Pandl, bank’s co-head of foreign exchange strategy, and FX analyst Isabella Rosenberg explained that as mainstream adoption of bitcoin increases, so does the cryptocurrency’s vulnerability to Fed policy. They described:

Over the last two years, as bitcoin has seen wider mainstream adoption, its correlation with macro assets has picked up.

Noting that higher bond yields have affected technology stocks in recent weeks, with the Nasdaq 100 index falling more than 13% for the year, the analysts noted: “Bitcoin and other digital assets have likely suffered from the same forces … These assets will not be immune to macroeconomic forces, including central bank monetary tightening.”

The markets now expect the Fed to hike interest rates five times this year. Goldman Sachs believes that the Fed could raise interest rates at every meeting this year. The post-meeting statement from the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) last week did not provide a specific time for when the increase will come, though indications are that it could happen as soon as the March meeting.

Source https://news.bitcoin.com/goldman-sachs-bitcoin-vulnerable-to-fed-rate-hikes-mainstream-adoption-grows/

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 03:37:10 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Yes but the issue with these rate hikes is that we don’t know if they were priced in or not. Everybody knew it was going to be a reality when the Bank of England did it a few months ago.

Right now people are using the rate hike as a justification about why there is selling. However we knew this months in advance. So when it actually hikes? People except everything to go lower or will it already be priced in.

The only time when a rate hike would cause a massive sudden market move is if it was unexpected and happened suddenly. However this won’t be the case.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 08:12:21 AM

People are getting way too confused over short, medium and long term. Yes Bitcoin is store of value, yes Bitcoin is always going to appreciate and yes Bitcoin also a hedge for inflation,,, but this is long term.

Volatility in short term is a fact we cannot deny, but that does not mean Bitcoin is broken Smiley
Bitcoin becomes a store of value because of its increasing price, and over the last 10 years, Bitcoin proves to become better and that’s why many started to believe on this. The $100k prediction is possible to happen, though it may not easy but in time we will be able to reach that. I see that to happen in the next 5 years, we are actually getting closer for that price.

Not so much because of increasing price, but the ability to keep a high average of appreciating value I would say,,, I mean, you just have to be a holder to understand that you could even lose value over 2 years more and more, but eventually, if you wait 4 or 5 years or much longer, it is always worth more than the price you paid, which also makes DCA an interesting way to keep ensuring your value/networth keeps growing!
Bitcoin price at $100k is really possible but there are no higher chances that it will happen this year. But, according to Goldman, bitcoin could only reach $100k if it replaces gold as a store of value. I guess its not. Bitcoin is already seen today as the highest store of value than gold and if the adoption of bitcoin could turn into massive, bitcoin could even surpass the price prediction of Goldman.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
leea-1334

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 01:34:23 PM

Bitcoin price at $100k is really possible but there are no higher chances that it will happen this year. But, according to Goldman, bitcoin could only reach $100k if it replaces gold as a store of value. I guess its not. Bitcoin is already seen today as the highest store of value than gold and if the adoption of bitcoin could turn into massive, bitcoin could even surpass the price prediction of Goldman.

You should look up Goldman Sachs history they even said about 100k Bitcoin price last year but with a lot of IFs,,, which I would read as a "when". Why? Because all the things like volatility and store of value and mass adoption (all the factors preventing Bitcoin price) are all no longer a matter of if but when.

Again I remind projection here proves one thing and one thing: price appreciates over time in long term.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 08:03:33 AM

You should look up Goldman Sachs history they even said about 100k Bitcoin price last year but with a lot of IFs,,, which I would read as a "when". Why? Because all the things like volatility and store of value and mass adoption (all the factors preventing Bitcoin price) are all no longer a matter of if but when.

Again I remind projection here proves one thing and one thing: price appreciates over time in long term.
Not only Goldman, but a lot of big names have already predicted that bitcoin will achieved $100k price but there are no fixed dates, and until now it remains a prediction. However, Goldman already reveals that the road to $100k for bitcoin will only happen once the investors will see it as a digital gold. Read it here: https://cryptoslate.com/goldman-sachs-reveal-how-bitcoin-can-reach-100k-in-2022/

Still, there's no guaranteed date when will all investors see it as a digital gold.
leea-1334

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 12:38:49 PM

Not only Goldman, but a lot of big names have already predicted that bitcoin will achieved $100k price but there are no fixed dates, and until now it remains a prediction. However, Goldman already reveals that the road to $100k for bitcoin will only happen once the investors will see it as a digital gold. Read it here: https://cryptoslate.com/goldman-sachs-reveal-how-bitcoin-can-reach-100k-in-2022/

Still, there's no guaranteed date when will all investors see it as a digital gold.

That was sort of the point I was trying to explain,,, it is not the first projection of 100k, remember we even had people bet on half million and 1 million price in 2016. This is SIX years ago and it did not come true at any one time,,, does not mean if 100 people predict it and 100 supercomputers insist it,,, that it comes sooner.

I guess all of us on forum believe it will happen. Just I feel nobody will be satisfied about the actual timeframe.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 671

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
February 02, 2022, 10:01:11 PM

That was sort of the point I was trying to explain,,, it is not the first projection of 100k, remember we even had people bet on half million and 1 million price in 2016. This is SIX years ago and it did not come true at any one time,,, does not mean if 100 people predict it and 100 supercomputers insist it,,, that it comes sooner.

I guess all of us on forum believe it will happen. Just I feel nobody will be satisfied about the actual timeframe.
We all believe that it will happen because that's exactly we want bitcoin to be. But we are not aware on how hard and tough the road before bitcoin  reaches its target price. In fact, bitcoin at the present is even struggling to surpass the $40k price resistance level, so the prediction for $100k during bearish season have temporarily stopped. Except Goldman that he's stressing out that if people will come to see bitcoin as a digital gold, that's the time the price of $100k will be achieved. I know its possible but i don't think it will happen this year.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 02, 2022, 10:33:18 PM

Goldman Sachs forecasts a Bitcoin price of $100,000 and the potential of it eventually supplanting gold.

According to Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin may continue to supplant gold as a reserve of value asset and so reach $100,000 a unit. The bank thinks that the BTC is worth $700 billion on the open market. The overall market value of gold is $2.6 trillion.

These would be always end up as presumptions which it would really be just common that there would really be sentiments like this whether a positive one or a negative one.
Neither we do hit 100k or not then nothing is assured thats why better not to mind off that much even though these words could neither give out some impact or not on the market.
Lots of speculations that floats around thats why its really hard to make out predictions and its better to follow your own analysis than following others views.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2022, 11:39:33 PM

The only time when a rate hike would cause a massive sudden market move is if it was unexpected and happened suddenly. However this won’t be the case.

The genuine pressure to pricing in any market would be when interest rates exceed inflation.   At present and for many years rates have lagged behind which means currency is predictably weaker every month every year for quite some time.   This is by design as it relieves pressure on government spending and budgets which are also in deficit continually, it means BTC has little pressure on it also from a Dollar exchange rate.   BTC is growing in usage but has less available in circulation then that growth where as Dollar generally allows for more dollars to circulate then actual genuine growth is occuring in economies however it is used worldwide so has a great standing to act loosely for some time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1351

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 01:57:00 AM

These would be always end up as presumptions which it would really be just common that there would really be sentiments like this whether a positive one or a negative one.
Neither we do hit 100k or not then nothing is assured thats why better not to mind off that much even though these words could neither give out some impact or not on the market.
Lots of speculations that floats around thats why its really hard to make out predictions and its better to follow your own analysis than following others views.

For sure it will have an impact, Goldman & Sachs is one of the biggest institutions in the US so whatever they can everyone is going to listen to it, weight their investment, or whether to ride the boat or jump out from the beginning.

But as we crypto enthusiast, we know that $100,000 could be reachable, but it might take some time again because the market have shifted to a more bearish sentiments.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 08:57:42 AM

The implication is very simple, because it is concerned with the discourse of thought that is being convinced of every user from the very beginning for analysis in the very long term and also it is only an analysis where it can be real or just an endless estimate.
but as far as bitcoin price movements to this day it is not impossible, but regarding to replace gold it is a difficult thing because any financial authority will not agree with this, well then the implications for gold will have no effect.
bitcoin has its way.

leea-1334

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 12:38:49 PM

We all believe that it will happen because that's exactly we want bitcoin to be. But we are not aware on how hard and tough the road before bitcoin  reaches its target price.

Speak for yourself friend,,, I was exactly talking about how hard it will be, or rather, how long. I think most of the real users on this forum are aware, and we are all satisfied with what we think is a non optimistic timeframe. I even said years ago I would say 2020 was the earliest for new ATH but I thought personally it would be 2021. And then it came last year already, so I can believe I know how to be pessimistic but deep down I think 100k is in a couple of years. And deeper down,,, I know it can never arrive in many more years.

Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 10:49:57 PM

For sure it will have an impact, Goldman & Sachs is one of the biggest institutions in the US so whatever they can everyone is going to listen to it, weight their investment, or whether to ride the boat or jump out from the beginning.

But as we crypto enthusiast, we know that $100,000 could be reachable, but it might take some time again because the market have shifted to a more bearish sentiments.
I am an optimistic person so i always believe that bitcoin will eventually reach $100k but after a couple of years. Its more practical to say that bitcoin should hit first $40k because that will create positive signs that bitcoin will start to recover and will be able to skyrocket again. However, we should also not forget that if we think on making profits for the next bullish season, then we should start buying coins right now as we will be more profitable if we can buy them during bearish season.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 09:57:37 AM

100k isn't possible to bitcoin to be honest because obviously its very near, wherein probably 2 years form now is enough to reach that value in my personal opinion . And you know it's a very common prediction and as the matter of fact way back 2021 during the bull run of the market many analyst were very positive about that level based of the performance of bitcoin. So its not surprising why until now despite of the circumstances most people still positive about that prediction.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: