Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:36:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to hit $100k?  (Read 4606 times)
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 05:08:11 PM

So I will say that $100k might not be viable for this year.

I could see that the pull backs are coming up anytime there is dip. The dip from last year to this last one week of the new year has not taken away the bitcoin volatility to come back fighting. Like you saw the last weekend with price dragging around $40k but the volatility brought some gain above $40k. So $100k is possible if the bull come back normal.
Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 09:39:13 AM

Judging but the current price movement, I wouldn't say that bitcoin will recover and make an ATH of $100k this year. Why? because the trend is very different, after a bull run the correction will happen and that would result in a bearish market, and it does not happen so quickly, sometimes it will stay longer which could already influence people in believing that the market is collapsing already.

So my answer is no, no $100k soon.
Even that the market is showing some sign of pump little by little it may still not be applicable to reach 100k, we can say it if the price already break it’s ATH. As well there are many cryptos other investors are focusing too like the NFT and Metaverse that makes some investors split their holdings or focus in the mean time in the new trends. 100k is appricable but may not be this year unless new hype of adoption happens.
To achieve at this price may not this year, small pumping is in the market, so that Bitcoin will experience a price increase slowly, even though the correction occurs in the next month, but I think for this year the price is not possible, at this time there will be a time The recovery is gradually for Bitcoin, to cure the previous correction, and does not rule out the possibility of in front of Bitcoin will return to a good trend or can recover correction in total.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 09:28:28 PM

The end of 2021 and ahead of the new year of 2022 are quite bad conditions for bitcoin holders, so far the decline that occurs is the worst in the last year after bitcoin experienced ATH a few months ago, the decision made by the Central Bank of the United States (US) or The Federal Reserve is one of the causes of the current down market correction, I think bitcoin will have a long time to recover and even if bitcoin regains positive sentiment in the market it will certainly not directly push bitcoin to ATH at $100 K.
I would say that the drop doesn't change anything for a whole year. It was a small drop and even if it was a big one, we have literally 11+ months to work over this and get back to higher ground. This is why I believe that we should not be focusing on anything that we find scary, just let it be and it will recover.

I believe 100k+ could still be reached, maybe in a few months, maybe over half a year later, no matter when it happens, it could still happen. Obviously nobody can say it "will" happen, but it is easy to say that it could happen and I believe that it surely looks like there is something going on with the way it is moving lately so I am guessing something sooner could be even possible.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 10:02:30 PM

Judging but the current price movement, I wouldn't say that bitcoin will recover and make an ATH of $100k this year. Why? because the trend is very different, after a bull run the correction will happen and that would result in a bearish market, and it does not happen so quickly, sometimes it will stay longer which could already influence people in believing that the market is collapsing already.

Even that the market is showing some sign of pump little by little it may still not be applicable to reach 100k, we can say it if the price already break it’s ATH. As well there are many cryptos other investors are focusing too like the NFT and Metaverse that makes some investors split their holdings or focus in the mean time in the new trends. 100k is appricable but may not be this year unless new hype of adoption happens.
To achieve at this price may not this year, small pumping is in the market, so that Bitcoin will experience a price increase slowly, even though the correction occurs in the next month, but I think for this year the price is not possible, at this time there will be a time The recovery is gradually for Bitcoin, to cure the previous correction, and does not rule out the possibility of in front of Bitcoin will return to a good trend or can recover correction in total.
Everyone knows that bitcoin will return on a good track or on the previous trend, but for a complete recovery it will take time to achieve all of that, today there is a slight change in the market, namely bitcoin is slowly returning to the right track, in the future it can be predicted that bitcoin will back at the maximum price, although we don't know for sure in what month, but if we look at the market, I believe that in April there will be an increase in the price of bitcoin.

We all will never know when Bitcoin will recover and get back on the right track, but this year the Bitcoin price is likely to be much higher than
the previous year. So I believe Bitcoin will hit $100k this year, therefore we need to be patient to face the bearish trend which is not over yet.
If we still have capital, we can buy more Bitcoin at the current price, but if we don't have capital, we just need to hold until the Bitcoin price recovers
and goes up again. Indeed, this is the risk of investing in Bitcoin, the price does not always go up, sometimes the price will go down like now.
But as long as we can be patient, everything will be fine.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Devifajarina

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 06:08:24 AM

Everyone knows that bitcoin will return on a good track or on the previous trend, but for a complete recovery it will take time to achieve all of that, today there is a slight change in the market, namely bitcoin is slowly returning to the right track, in the future it can be predicted that bitcoin will back at the maximum price, although we don't know for sure in what month, but if we look at the market, I believe that in April there will be an increase in the price of bitcoin.
You are so sure in April bitcoin will return to the right track, but the current conditions are increasingly worsening the situation for bitcoin in the market, although in the long term this has not been a big decline in price, I also believe that bitcoin will return to stability, but if you look at the market, it is likely it will be difficult for the next few months, hopefully what you convey is true, that bitcoin will return to a good trend for the future.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 05:31:55 PM

experts may seem predicted the current situation and that bitcoin will likely to experience a steep drop in the upcoming months.
But is it really possible for bitcoin to achieve $100k by mid this year? Given that the market is currently declining.
The current market sentiment is undecided. I guess only whales will decide where we are going to be heading from here; by whales I refer crypto whales and then including institutions and Elon Musk kind of billionaires; only if they decide to accumulate more number of bitcoins from the current price levels then we can see the possibilities for bitcoin to be testing $100k this year. Otherwise, we need another government to be adopting bitcoin to their legal tender and also investing billions in bitcoins.

Simply, we need a new ATH to conclude about the possibility of $100k this year; if bitcoin trade sideways within $60k or $50k then we might need to wait 3 more years to see $100k per bitcoin.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 07:29:58 PM

Bitcoin could see further upside and reach $100,000 by the middle of this year, claims Antoni Trenchev of crypto lender Nexo.
Bitcoin has been a winner in the pandemic era, rising more than 80% in 2021 despite being far off record highs hit earlier that year.
However, some experts have warned that bitcoin may be poised for a steep drop in the coming months tanking as low as $10,000 in 2022, virtually wiping out all of its gains in the past year and a half..
Read more on: https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/04/founder-of-crypto-lender-nexo-says-bitcoin-could-hit-100000-in-2022-.html?recirc=taboolainternal

Nonetheless, experts may seem predicted the current situation and that bitcoin will likely to experience a steep drop in the upcoming months.
But is it really possible for bitcoin to achieve $100k by mid this year? Given that the market is currently declining.
What are your thoughts on this?
It will not happen this year, although experts predict Bitcoin will reach a price of $ 100k, the correction that occurs against Bitcoin will never take them at such prices, it is not possible for Bitcoin this year at low prices, believe me in Bitcoin in the future Will experience the maximum price increase, if the condition of correction can be completed until February, the current market conditions cannot be used as a reference regarding future bitcoin predictions, because in a short time the market can change completely.

Current correction might lead to minimum cross its 1st ATH occurred in 2021. There are chances for Bitcoin crossing $63k by end of March. Market is unpredictable and we can see a stable and slow growth in the current week. We can expect a $10k plus by either end of Jan or Middle of Feb. Yes as like everyone, expecting @100k. Happy to wait but yes wish this happens much earlier.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ranaprime

Activity: 1380
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 08:11:31 PM

I think it is already being predicted. We must first prioritize it to be $70,000, can't say what happens. However, it seems that Bitcoin will not rise so high from the current market early it may takes longer time.

///     ASAN VERSE     ///     Building the Future of Digital Art     ///
ASAN VERSE NFT MARKETPLACE
METAVERSE FOR ART COMMUNITY
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 08:12:56 PM

Current correction might lead to minimum cross its 1st ATH occurred in 2021. There are chances for Bitcoin crossing $63k by end of March. Market is unpredictable and we can see a stable and slow growth in the current week. We can expect a $10k plus by either end of Jan or Middle of Feb. Yes as like everyone, expecting @100k. Happy to wait but yes wish this happens much earlier.
Could you please enlighten me about the first ATH of 2021 and how you determined that? Right now bitcoin market is into another correction from $44.5k levels and right now trading above $42.4k levels which must be still a support level hence we can expect a bounce back from here which definitely would be above $70k as a new ATH. I am not expecting the bitcoin market to have another bullish trend with failing to break the current ATH.

Overall, it is good to have faith again on getting $100k now as market started to remain bullish as $40k to $41k levels are strongly holding bitcoin from deeper falling down.

Devifajarina

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 07:15:34 AM

Bitcoin could see further upside and reach $100,000 by the middle of this year, claims Antoni Trenchev of crypto lender Nexo.
Bitcoin has been a winner in the pandemic era, rising more than 80% in 2021 despite being far off record highs hit earlier that year.
However, some experts have warned that bitcoin may be poised for a steep drop in the coming months tanking as low as $10,000 in 2022, virtually wiping out all of its gains in the past year and a half..
Read more on: https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/04/founder-of-crypto-lender-nexo-says-bitcoin-could-hit-100000-in-2022-.html?recirc=taboolainternal

Nonetheless, experts may seem predicted the current situation and that bitcoin will likely to experience a steep drop in the upcoming months.
It will not happen this year, although experts predict Bitcoin will reach a price of $ 100k, the correction that occurs against Bitcoin will never take them at such prices, it is not possible for Bitcoin this year at low prices, believe me in Bitcoin in the future Will experience the maximum price increase, if the condition of correction can be completed until February, the current market conditions cannot be used as a reference regarding future bitcoin predictions, because in a short time the market can change completely.

I'm still confused, what kind of market conditions do people actually expect?
on the one hand we can understand that people who have bitcoins will hope that in the future ATH must be achieved, then what about people who do not have investments in bitcoin, even though in reality in the long term bitcoin will continue to improve from the past until now, our belief is actually the same, that $100 K must be achieved by bitcoin going forward, but the market is difficult for us to predict at this time.

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 07:40:52 AM

This year will be the best year for Bitcoin so I think it will now rise up to 100k$ it is already a prediction on year 2021 that BTC will reach 100k$ but it does not happen maybe this year btc will hit 100k$ if there is new development or adaption on some other countries o hope that btc will hit 100k$ so that altcoins will rise too and we can earn profit for good.

I think the beginning of 2022 is not a good start for bitcoin, you can see how bitcoin has decreased quite drastically by 2022 and even now bitcoin has decreased by almost 38.19% from the price at the end of 2021, it looks like this year bitcoin will need a lot of more time and encouragement to bitcoin to get back up and maybe in Q2 we will see bitcoin price hit $100K.

YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1775

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 09:19:17 AM

What you said about Bitcoin speculation makes sense to me, the decline and increase of the second method has always been in crypto speculation especially Bitcoin that people know today.

My view is of course there is, don't look at the current price of Bitcoin or the crypto market, stick to the phenomenon that has happened for years to Bitcoin, I will give an example in 2017 the increase, in 2018/19 a sharp decline and look again at 2021 and it continues to happen from year to year, not much difference also happened in 2013, do you believe something similar can happen again next year or 4 years from now.

The news you present here has a point for me in speculating the value of crypto prices in the next year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jamkesmas

Activity: 440
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 01:49:16 PM

By looking at the current bitcoin price, it's hard for me to hit the 100k mark this year but I'm sure this year's bitcoin can surpass last year's bitcoin value. this is my opinion could be wrong, could be right.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 05:40:51 PM

My view is of course there is, don't look at the current price of Bitcoin or the crypto market, stick to the phenomenon that has happened for years to Bitcoin, I will give an example in 2017 the increase, in 2018/19 a sharp decline and look again at 2021 and it continues to happen from year to year, not much difference also happened in 2013, do you believe something similar can happen again next year or 4 years from now.

The news you present here has a point for me in speculating the value of crypto prices in the next year.
I do not think that it is a 4 year cycle (because we went up even in 2019 and 2020 as well, got into 2019 with 3.5k and ended with 7k, and got in at 7k to 2020 and ended at 30k). So that means we do not really have a "cycle" to talk about, 2017 was awesome, 2018 was not, 2019 2020 and 2021 were all great, in fact we broke ATH in 2020, and not 2021, we just took the new ATH higher in 2021, but the first 20k+ price happened in 2020.

This means crypto usually has a higher and higher price point every year except that 2018 year, and that's fine by me, sometimes we have bad years, maybe that year is this year, or maybe we will still be awesome, I do not know which one will happen but I know that it is definitely going to be something special. Hopefully the cycle is not there and we will continue our streak of awesome years and keep breaking into new ATHs every year.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1153

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 09:33:54 PM

What you said about Bitcoin speculation makes sense to me, the decline and increase of the second method has always been in crypto speculation especially Bitcoin that people know today.

There's nothing impossible about the price, at least that's the case over the years. I've had several periods of big ups and downs so far since 2018, it's been great. But the least important thing is that people want price as high as $100K while they are risking nothing. Totally useless, they believe in potential but they never buy. That means they are cheat themselves.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Oilacris

Activity: 3066
Merit: 616

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 10:34:52 PM
Merited by BITCOIN4X (1)

There's nothing impossible about the price, at least that's the case over the years. I've had several periods of big ups and downs so far since 2018, it's been great. But the least important thing is that people want price as high as $100K while they are risking nothing. Totally useless, they believe in potential but they never buy. That means they are cheat themselves.

They do just go with the flow and its true that people been hoping for $100k but didnt really made out some accumulation while its still cheap which means its pretty useless that way.

Whenever you do hope for high price then it would be just sensible that you would really accumulating so that those kind of claims and hopes in mind will really be that worth it once the price had made out some good recovery or able to hit those new ATH's.

Everything is possible and Bitcoin had made us surprised for how many times and able to hit those levels which we didnt anticipate for it to happen.

Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 10:42:24 PM

They do just go with the flow and its true that people been hoping for $100k but didnt really made out some accumulation while its still cheap which means its pretty useless that way.

Whenever you do hope for high price then it would be just sensible that you would really accumulating so that those kind of claims and hopes in mind will really be that worth it once the price had made out some good recovery or able to hit those new ATH's.

Everything is possible and Bitcoin had made us surprised for how many times and able to hit those levels which we didnt anticipate for it to happen.

The flow now is quite bearish, so $100k would not come soon. If the market will remain bullish, expect that we will see a lower price than the current price, it's not that I don't believe that bitcoin will achieve a new high, I just believe on the market trends as what I witness in the past.

So instead of thinking about the $100k price, why not consider the possibility of accumulating when bitcoin drops $20k?

Do you think it's possible?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 10:52:11 PM

~snip~

So instead of thinking about the $100k price, why not consider the possibility of accumulating when bitcoin drops $20k?

^ Think positive. I am a BTC enthusiast so I am thinking positively here.
In my opinion, even though BTC's price will not reach $100k by this year but I am sure it will reach that amount, it could be in the next year or it could be in the last quarter of this year which is commonly BTC price will pump on that month.     
For me, it is possible that BTC will pump up so much and we are on the way to $100k that we should watch out.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1148

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 11:39:21 PM

~snip~

^ Think positive. I am a BTC enthusiast so I am thinking positively here.
In my opinion, even though BTC's price will not reach $100k by this year but I am sure it will reach that amount, it could be in the next year or it could be in the last quarter of this year which is commonly BTC price will pump on that month.      
For me, it is possible that BTC will pump up so much and we are on the way to $100k that we should watch out.
Bitcoin will eventually achieve that amount but it will be uncertain when will it happen. But seeing bitcoin's high volatility, i think it will still be possible this year despite of the prices in dumping. After this expected bear season, bitcoin will rise up again having its strong momentum to move up. But if the market will be full of negative news after the bear season, then we can't expect for bitcoin to reach its new ATH. Maybe by next year, the chances will be very high by then. So never lose hope and keep positive.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 11:58:01 PM

Looking at the current market condition I don't think bitcoin will reach $100k mark as it has to first recover from the recent dump and bitcoin is unable to cross $50k for a while now. We should be thankful if bitcoin crossed the $50k mark or atleast achives a new ATH because $100k seems far from achievable at the moment.
Well, if bitcoin will surpass the $50k level, maybe after that there might be chances for bitcoin to reach $100k this year. But we all know how hard for bitcoin to recover this time as the market seems to be more bloody than green. The only chance that bitcoin will have a strong upward momentum are the positive news that will hit and affect the market soon. But if there are none, the bear market will last longer so there will be no chances for bitcoin to reach $100k this year. But definitely, this is a good time to prepare for the bullish season that will happen again soon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: