Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: web3  (Read 40 times)
CryptoKingh (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 12:18:26 PM

I am working on web3 library. I need support on this . Please help me on this. And the question is How to develop on Web3?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2022, 01:06:02 PM

I've been working on a system like this for while, before the buzzword web3 was created, but it's a complex question, but essentially regarding the software architecture you can always approach this to the MVC model ( model view controller), some mechanism to route network request to a function ( controller ) , some model for data ( Model) , and a way to generate the UI / interface / content ( views) .

All of this with the additional feature that identifier on the network must be decentralized using asymetric cryptography instead of centralized login/session, and some way to have also permission that can be stored on the blockchain and checked by any node. Then also a way to store file like images in a decentralized p2p way.

From there normally you already have a good fundation for a decentralised web.

CryptoKingh (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 09:45:36 AM

I've been working on a system like this for while, before the buzzword web3 was created, but it's a complex question, but essentially regarding the software architecture you can always approach this to the MVC model ( model view controller), some mechanism to route network request to a function ( controller ) , some model for data ( Model) , and a way to generate the UI / interface / content ( views) .

All of this with the additional feature that identifier on the network must be decentralized using asymetric cryptography instead of centralized login/session, and some way to have also permission that can be stored on the blockchain and checked by any node. Then also a way to store file like images in a decentralized p2p way.

From there normally you already have a good fundation for a decentralised web.

Thanks for your feedback! But how web3 works in MVC model?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: