Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: web3  (Read 40 times)
CryptoKingh (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 12:18:26 PM

I am working on web3 library. I need support on this . Please help me on this. And the question is How to develop on Web3?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2022, 01:06:02 PM

I've been working on a system like this for while, before the buzzword web3 was created, but it's a complex question, but essentially regarding the software architecture you can always approach this to the MVC model ( model view controller), some mechanism to route network request to a function ( controller ) , some model for data ( Model) , and a way to generate the UI / interface / content ( views) .

All of this with the additional feature that identifier on the network must be decentralized using asymetric cryptography instead of centralized login/session, and some way to have also permission that can be stored on the blockchain and checked by any node. Then also a way to store file like images in a decentralized p2p way.

From there normally you already have a good fundation for a decentralised web.

CryptoKingh (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 09:45:36 AM

I've been working on a system like this for while, before the buzzword web3 was created, but it's a complex question, but essentially regarding the software architecture you can always approach this to the MVC model ( model view controller), some mechanism to route network request to a function ( controller ) , some model for data ( Model) , and a way to generate the UI / interface / content ( views) .

All of this with the additional feature that identifier on the network must be decentralized using asymetric cryptography instead of centralized login/session, and some way to have also permission that can be stored on the blockchain and checked by any node. Then also a way to store file like images in a decentralized p2p way.

From there normally you already have a good fundation for a decentralised web.

Thanks for your feedback! But how web3 works in MVC model?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: