Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS it possible to let your BTC work for you ?  (Read 1113 times)
hodllord

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 02:02:11 PM

Hey, I am wondering is it truly possible that my BTC works for me , without revealing my private keys and also without KYC ?
I have read and heard about similar things but they seem more like a Ponzi scheme.
Does anybody have any experience with a non-custodia platform/wallet /swap which does not require KYC but supports BTC ?

A privacy concerned BTC fan.

I believed there's no way for you to earn something from your BTC aside from price appreciation.

But you can wrap your BTC and supply it in lending and borrowing Daaps that will earn interest overtime. Daaps doesn't have KYC so
that would be appropriate for a privacy enthusiast like you.

The only catch here is that, what if the smart contract you've put your BTC had been hacked. So only put it in trusted Defi's which
had been audited by known auditors.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 02:07:08 PM

Possibly, Binance offers staking with your bitcoin although at a really low rate for annual so it's not that worth it putting in but if you're a hodler and you have nothing better to do with your bitcoin, you might use it to store your bitcoin to earn yourself daily satoshis. I put mine in those and it's been almost 2 months since then and I am happy with the interests that I have earned even though it's not a lot.

However, the bitcoin is still working for you in order to generate profit. This is similar to a time deposit at a bank, except that the interest rates are extremely low. However, if you hold it for a long period of time, you can earn a substantial amount of money. Profits are profits no matter how small or large they may be, and they are not easy to come by in this economy. Holding is one way that Bitcoin will work for you because you are simply holding and waiting for the price to rise, whereas others are staking, which is a method that is known right now that allows you to accumulate coins over time, and so on.
Staking, at least, generates Bitcoin, thus generating income passively, it's rendered a quite safe process, which is the main reason that its rewards are quite limited. Holding, on the other hand, doesn't guarantee that you'll actually earn money, while it can't be considered passive income, since you're not making any profit on a daily or weekly basis. The amount of coins you own remains the same, only the value changes, which could also point towards the negative side.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 04:22:15 PM

Snip~
I think it's a loss to only hold Bitcoin because after all there are many other coins that are good to hold,
by buying some top coins and holding them it will make profit too,
What? Can you name some top coins which can out performed in the long term? I am talking about holding years loke atleast 4 or above. I bet you that no one ever regret for Holding their bitcoin that much longer because it almost gave 100x profits for the initial accumulators and also the risk is minimum when we compare it with altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 10:12:57 PM

One of the oldest exchange poloniex used to provide lending service. It is much trustworthy, but as you're into privacy concern it doesn't suits you. The interest will be calculated based on the borrower credit using the poloniex platform. I haven't used this service and this isn't available for US customers.

Better choice is to lend your holdings through our forum, because using an escrow in exchange for some collateral. This can bring you some passive income as well the collateral serves as security for the amount.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 10:53:52 PM
Merited by Sled (1)

One of the oldest exchange poloniex used to provide lending service. It is much trustworthy, but as you're into privacy concern it doesn't suits you. The interest will be calculated based on the borrower credit using the poloniex platform. I haven't used this service and this isn't available for US customers.

Better choice is to lend your holdings through our forum, because using an escrow in exchange for some collateral. This can bring you some passive income as well the collateral serves as security for the amount.
There are a lot of people who went successful in lending services but, here in the forum, even the use of escrow isn't safe, not at all. If I were the OP, I'd rather just invest and do my own to make money. And besides, we have the fullest control of our money and that was the advantage, unlike if we use exchanges or escrow to control the keys.

Crypto thing is not like fiat, the anonymity of everyone in here make it risk and it is much riskier if we use to lend our money to the person that we never know. And the sad thing is that we can't sue them if they run, and if they never pay their loan.
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 02:05:10 AM

If it was purely waiting for Bitcoin to go to high prices that you wouldn't need to worry about money in the future then no, that's impossible imo. As for using it to lend or stake, I don't think so. Staking rewards you less the more people stake their coins, and you can honestly expect a LOT of people to stake their coins since a lot of people have, well, money. So no, don't expect anything out of it. Lending, maybe, but that requires you to set it up yourself, like the usual lending in fiat. There's a lot of instances here where lending happens, you can refer to them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 04:58:45 AM

It is possible to earn bitcoin from other currencies in crypto but it requires hard work and understanding of its working style. Although bitcoin is not legal in many countries, it is very popular in the online world and investors can easily make money bitcoin makes more profit by trading and making long term investments bitcoin can be traded for any purpose. It's global so you can deal with anyone in the world they receive bitcoin as a reward for assisting in bitcoin transactions this reward of mining tends to change with every transaction.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 01:15:39 PM

It is possible to earn bitcoin from other currencies in crypto but it requires hard work and understanding of its working style. Although bitcoin is not legal in many countries, it is very popular in the online world and investors can easily make money bitcoin makes more profit by trading and making long term investments bitcoin can be traded for any purpose. It's global so you can deal with anyone in the world they receive bitcoin as a reward for assisting in bitcoin transactions this reward of mining tends to change with every transaction.
There are various ways to earn bitcoins, such as mining which is always there and increasing all the time as bitcoin users get higher and higher. if we pursue that business, then we will get wages that can eventually be directly converted into fiat currency or used for investment, so that the value based on fiat currency will increase later, and that means bitcoin works with us through investment

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 01:24:39 PM

Snip~
I think it's a loss to only hold Bitcoin because after all there are many other coins that are good to hold,
by buying some top coins and holding them it will make profit too,
What? Can you name some top coins which can out performed in the long term? I am talking about holding years loke atleast 4 or above. I bet you that no one ever regret for Holding their bitcoin that much longer because it almost gave 100x profits for the initial accumulators and also the risk is minimum when we compare it with altcoins.

Yeah, that's only when you are holding a good amount of btc, in the case where your capital is small, lets say $100 worth of btc, holding for 4 years won't give much except btc was able to work x100 from the price it was bought, only someone with good amount of btc can profit well from it, but with alts especially the most notable ones, it is still possible to make something reasonable from it with staking while the price appreciate.
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 03:33:37 PM

Yes it is by stake our assets we could let the assets works for us, i don't know about BTC staking but there are a lot of good staking platforms with the use of altcoin like ETH and BNB. So we could convert our BTC to those altcoins first before we stake it, the returns is also quite good with around 20% APR which is above average from most investment.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2022, 09:38:28 AM

By itself, bitcoin is unlikely to bring a constant, regular income. Yes, it can grow in price at certain times, but there will also be periods when it will lose in price, which will generate a loss. Bitcoin can generate income if, for example, it is invested or engaged in trading, or transferred to some fund that will perform such functions. By itself, bitcoin will form both periods of growth in value and decline.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 01:17:03 PM

BTC works for you by increasing it's purchasing power over the years.

If you send your BTC to any company you're taking huge risks for very small gains. You could lose it all eventually.

Think long term, and keep your BTC in your own cold storage. You'll be way better off with less risks.

I agree with this. Risking your bitcoin to be turned over to a third party is a bold move. While it could be beneficial because your bitcoin could profit, it is also risky as it involves trusting another platform to hold and store your bitcoin for you while you are waiting for the interest to grow over time. And I think the interest is not really worth it most especially if things go wrong. That supposedly little profit could be the reason why you could potentially lose your coin. So I'd rather not do it and I'd just patiently wait and hold my bitcoin until the moment of ATH and withdraw some if I need or I'm satisfied already.

While there are platforms that allow you to convert your bitcoin to another coin for you to stake, most of it requires undergoing KYC. Aside from the risk factors, the mandatory verification of identity is asked by most platforms because they are just following the protocols set by the local regulation board committee such as the the local government. If someone would really insist to do it, I suggest to properly do your very own research to avoid falling from scam platforms and really make a profit, not losses.
Cookdata

Activity: 924
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 04:24:20 AM

Hey, I am wondering is it truly possible that my BTC works for me , without revealing my private keys and also without KYC ?
I have read and heard about similar things but they seem more like a Ponzi scheme.
Does anybody have any experience with a non-custodia platform/wallet /swap which does not require KYC but supports BTC ?

A privacy concerned BTC fan.

Without revealing your keys? That's security, not privacy. Since you are the rightful owner of your keys, your btc may still work for you but your privacy will be totally expose because even even staking, you will have to authorize( digital signature) to allow your btc to spend for you.
But how much of BTC do you think you need enough for btc to work for you with that small amount of Apy? The max I have seen are not more than 4.5% annually, it doesn't worth your privacy.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 12:37:28 PM

Yes it is by stake our assets we could let the assets works for us, i don't know about BTC staking but there are a lot of good staking platforms with the use of altcoin like ETH and BNB. So we could convert our BTC to those altcoins first before we stake it, the returns is also quite good with around 20% APR which is above average from most investment.

youre true bro, nowadays many platforms or exchanges offer staking or farming of several altcoins, and even many of them offer considerable benefits for those who make deposits, by depositing or depositing a certain number of altcoins, we can earn interest at a percentage and in certain period of time that has become a mutual agreement on the platform.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 06:46:42 PM

By itself, bitcoin is unlikely to bring a constant, regular income. Yes, it can grow in price at certain times, but there will also be periods when it will lose in price, which will generate a loss. Bitcoin can generate income if, for example, it is invested or engaged in trading, or transferred to some fund that will perform such functions. By itself, bitcoin will form both periods of growth in value and decline.

What I understand from reading the official post, I think he is talking about a system through which he wants to make income by keeping his bitcoin in his own personal wallet (meaning make an income on his total bitcoin).  In Defi platforms it's possible, and we see that whether we have cryptocurrency, Ether, or any stable coin, we have to deposit them in a third party website.  These third-party websites make money by investing crypto capitals deposited by their customers in various activities and then distributing some of the money among the owners of the currencies.  In this case, all the currencies are owned by their customers but the fund is controlled by a third-party website.  This method is very dangerous.  The way OP wanted to know if the bitcoins in his personal wallet could work on their own?  I don't think it's possible without the help of a third party.  By using a third party, it is possible to increase the amount of bitcoin by using only your own bitcoin or in exchange for a stable coin of equal value.  However, in this case, there is a fear of losing funds.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 07:11:44 PM

This is one of the most common mistakes that I see people making when they invest or trade, they want constant and regular profits, and this is not possible, the markets can spend a lot of time not moving and then make a big movement, how do they plan to obtain consistent profits when the market moves like that?

This is why people get scammed so easily, as they see someone offering a certain percentage of profits every single month and then they think that such a thing is possible, and when we warn them that it is not possible they simply argue back saying that we do not know what we are talking about, so if someone wants some stable and reliable income then they need to get a regular job, because that is not something that you can get by trading or investing in any market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 07:15:36 PM

If you verify very well Bitcoin can possibly work for you if you stock it, because the longer it stays the longer is going to change another shape which we know very well, right now Bitcoin increment can meet your coin and immediately it join bull run market and is specifically generating another income for you, but this assumptions can only come pass when you have money already and you are not relying on the Bitcoin you bank, so what i mean is that you will have a spell money before it will work for you.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 07:17:23 PM

youre true bro, nowadays many platforms or exchanges offer staking or farming of several altcoins, and even many of them offer considerable benefits for those who make deposits, by depositing or depositing a certain number of altcoins, we can earn interest at a percentage and in certain period of time that has become a mutual agreement on the platform.
Yeah, there are those interest accounts that are encouraging to deposit. But I just want to remind you folks that after depositing there, you agree to the terms of that exchange or platform.
You're not going to hold it anymore because they won't provide you the keys. Technically, they're the owners of it already and in return, they'll be giving you out some interest profits but once you withdraw it, then technically speaking, it's yours again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 07:23:51 PM

Yeah, there are those interest accounts that are encouraging to deposit. But I just want to remind you folks that after depositing there, you agree to the terms of that exchange or platform.
You're not going to hold it anymore because they won't provide you the keys. Technically, they're the owners of it already and in return, they'll be giving you out some interest profits but once you withdraw it, then technically speaking, it's yours again.

Well that's the major risk one have to take to enjoy passive income from your btc otherwise you can just decide to hold and wait for price to appreciate to sell, but if you are the type that don't want to sell yet and want to earn passively rather than just holding without earning then that decision must be made, accept there is a way to farm, stake from your personal wallet without taking the coins out.
nakamura12

Activity: 2254
Merit: 669

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 07:40:08 PM

Well that's the major risk one have to take to enjoy passive income from your btc otherwise you can just decide to hold and wait for price to appreciate to sell, but if you are the type that don't want to sell yet and want to earn passively rather than just holding without earning then that decision must be made, accept there is a way to farm, stake from your personal wallet without taking the coins out.
It is all risk. Staking/farming is risky since the site owner did hold your coin for you but you can unstake it later on if you decide to do it. For holding the btc yourself is also risky since we all know that the price of btc is not stable as I said again we all know that the price of btc may increase or decrease. What I can say that is not risky is holding a stable coin like usdt or other stable coins which the price won't increase/decrease like other cryptocurrencies or converr your crypto into fiat which makes you safe from risky situations. One thing I can say is risk what you can afford to lose.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄