Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:18:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Psychological effect] spending the day watching price for non-traders  (Read 94 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Husires (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2022, 04:01:05 PM

Fear still prevails and many people spend more people tracking the price, although some of them are not daily traders and do not plan to buy or sell except at certain levels.
Do you know of any psychological studies that study the psychological effects of tracking price, or have you heard any study related to that?
If you are not an ordinary user, how does price tracking affect your daily activity, or at least how to avoid the psychological effects of that.

This topic is strictly self-moderated: any reply that do not include psychological analysis, scientific papers or analyzes supported by any links to articles, news, or useful information related to this topic will be deleted.

I am trying to collect some data and psychological analysis, so I would be grateful if you would help me, especially if there are doctors here.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██