Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A vaccine buffet.  (Read 453 times)
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 06:33:36 PM

The thing we probably need to observe now would be if there's any long-term effects but with the amount of people who got it and probably the time it'll take to appear, might be hard to isolate.

Well of course, it's not impossible that there will be unknown effects that manifest several years (or later) down the line... but you have to ask yourself how likely this is.

A vaccine isn't like some pill that you take every day, that builds up in your body and continually replenishes itself. You only have a few doses of the vaccine, ever. Once you've had it, it degrades quickly because the substance isn't replenished, because you're not having a follow-up shot the next day. We have decades of vaccine history, and we don't have any evidence of late-manifesting effects. It's not impossible in the sense that nothing is impossible, but really it's incredibly unlikely. A vaccine is more like a set of one-time instructions to learn, rather than a continually replenishing shield.

If you drink a lot of alcohol regularly, you may get liver damage further down the line, due to cumulative damage from many years of heavy drinking.
If you never drink, but have one isolated night of heavy drinking, this isn't going to suddenly manifest as liver damage 30 years later. Your liver is either damaged right now, or it's not. There's no continually replenishing source of alcohol in your body to build up the damage.

I didn't said it's not impossible, more like I'm wondering what these effects would be and how widespread they would be. Would it be something like 1/100, etc.

If I do get one and it's a very rare long-term side-effect, they I can at least tell myself that I took the right risk - it's rare and I'm just unlucky to be one of the few to get it.

If it is widespread though, I can imagine an outrage happening (assuming they can actually trace it back to the vaccine). On the bright side I'd have a lot of people to empathize with and share complaints, etc. "We Are All In This Together" amirite?  Grin
As Cnut237 mentioned, history has showed us that vaccines are unlikely to pose such risks in the long-term and most are found within the first few days. On top of that, the framework around side effects is pretty vague, every week, hundreds of people die for a variety of reasons, the chance of someone being vaccinated and dying by something else a few days or even weeks later is overlapping with statistics and it could be a simple coincidence. However, such incidents have to be recorded as possible side effects, which might have nothing to do with vaccinations themselves.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 03:53:27 PM

I didn't said it's not impossible, more like I'm wondering what these effects would be and how widespread they would be. Would it be something like 1/100, etc.

If I do get one and it's a very rare long-term side-effect, they I can at least tell myself that I took the right risk - it's rare and I'm just unlucky to be one of the few to get it.

If it is widespread though, I can imagine an outrage happening (assuming they can actually trace it back to the vaccine). On the bright side I'd have a lot of people to empathize with and share complaints, etc. "We Are All In This Together" amirite?  Grin
As Cnut237 mentioned, history has showed us that vaccines are unlikely to pose such risks in the long-term and most are found within the first few days. On top of that, the framework around side effects is pretty vague, every week, hundreds of people die for a variety of reasons, the chance of someone being vaccinated and dying by something else a few days or even weeks later is overlapping with statistics and it could be a simple coincidence. However, such incidents have to be recorded as possible side effects, which might have nothing to do with vaccinations themselves.

I guess this is the part that makes it hard to prove whether it's a side-effect or not. So far the only thing I've seen in some articles is an apparent increase in heart attack cases in some of the fully vaxxed but I don't think they've done a study to check whether the heart health of those people has decreased after the vaxx.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 05:02:39 PM

I guess this is the part that makes it hard to prove whether it's a side-effect or not. So far the only thing I've seen in some articles is an apparent increase in heart attack cases in some of the fully vaxxed but I don't think they've done a study to check whether the heart health of those people has decreased after the vaxx.

There is an abundance of data out there. I mean, it's certainly clear that you are vastly more likely to die of Covid if you're unvaccinated.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/england-covid-19-mortality-rate-by-vaccination-status?country=~All+ages

And the data do suggest quite clearly again that irrespective of reason for death, you are more likely to die (all causes) if you are unvaccinated.
You can look at the data yourself if you want. For the UK, the ONS has everything you'll need. This is a good starter.
And this analysis of the ONS data seems quite robust, so is worth a look if you don't want to build the charts yourself. It particular, it includes a good demonstration of one chart that may lead to an erroneous conclusion if context is not considered very carefully.

News articles can be misleading if they are removed from their context (which they usually are). 'An increase in heart attacks' doesn't mean anything. A 50% increase? A 0.0000001% increase? And under what circumstances, etc.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 06:14:36 PM

There is an abundance of data out there. I mean, it's certainly clear that you are vastly more likely to die of Covid if you're unvaccinated.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/england-covid-19-mortality-rate-by-vaccination-status?country=~All+ages

Then why is your chart missing the last four months of data?  Is it because VAIDS is really kicking in in a big way of the last month or two?  I mean, the latest national data seems to show a 100%+ NEGATIVE efficacy for the de-pop shot gene therapy.  In other words, 'it means it's working' so to speak.

Another thing is that when you play the 'jabbed less than 45 days ago are unvaxxed' game, the chickens come home to roost as time goes by.  Especially as you run out of suckers who can be induced to roll up their sleeves.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 08:13:25 PM

Then why is your chart missing the last four months of data? 

Because the ONS data for England on this specific subject only run to that point. If you are really unable to discern a pattern from that chart, then try the US data, which runs to December.
Or alternatively, desperately try to claim, without any evidence, that before and after the charted period the exact opposite trend was occurring. If that's your argument, then I can see another trend: your ever-diminishing credibility.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

Another thing is that when you play the 'jabbed less than 45 days ago are unvaxxed' game, the chickens come home to roost as time goes by.  Especially as you run out of suckers who can be induced to roll up their sleeves.
What are you talking about? If you're unable to see the trend in that chart, then it doesn't surprise me that you're also unable to see the note at the bottom: "Note: Unvaccinated people have not received any dose. Partially-vaccinated people are excluded. Fully-vaccinated people have received all doses prescribed by the initial vaccination protocol. The mortality rate is age-standardized to account for the different vaccination rates of older and younger people."

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 08:54:11 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2022, 09:36:15 PM by tvbcof

Then why is your chart missing the last four months of data?  

Because the ONS data for England on this specific subject only run to that point. If you are really unable to discern a pattern from that chart, then try the US data, which runs to December.

Here's why:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5876rgion4a5/

I saw an even later one going with the same 'UK Health Security Agency' data but which also covered mortality, but don't see it now.  It was similarly alarming, especially considering that it only counted deaths from 'covid'.  Hints of why this is alarming comes from the all-cause mortality figures leaking through, and it appears more and more likely that the 100% increase in catching 'covid' if one is jabbed is simply an artifact of a general immune system decline among the jabbed who are catching other things as well at comparably higher rates.  In other words, VAIDS.  England at least had the good sense to do an about face of forcing the death jab.

As for the American data, when you are down in the 1/100,000 range, you can pay off a few people to falisfy a few death certs and get any rate figures you want.  Stories of paying off hospitals to get desired data have been a fixture of this who scamdemic from the start.  But you are welcome to try to put forth an alternate hypothesis about why the figures are different between the two countries by 20-fold.  I'd be interested to hear it.  Maybe for some reason Bojo wanted to fake like his government is responsible for killing and maiming even more people than they did, but I'd need to have some sort of plausible reason why he would wish to do such a thing.  Or maybe AstraZeneca is just that bad?

Oh yeah, another way the 'case' numbers are faked is to set the PCR to 20-some cycles when testing a jabbed person while leaving them at 40-some for people who are not.  In that manner you can get false positives on pureblood people who die from anything, and again, when you are at 10/100,000 it's not going to take a lot of fraud to get the graphs big Pharma and their 'public health' assets would like to see.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2022, 12:27:01 AM

The FDA like any crony government organization agrees as long as they get their bilk from the drug companies:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5385906.msg59265269#msg59265269

Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 07:25:47 AM

Hints of why this is alarming comes from the all-cause mortality figures leaking through, and it appears more and more likely that the 100% increase in catching 'covid' if one is jabbed is simply an artifact of a general immune system decline among the jabbed who are catching other things as well at comparably higher rates.
Okay, so now you are agreeing that the excess deaths data that I've been sharing for the past 2 years are accurate? The charts that show a massive increase in death from any reason, coinciding exactly with peaks of Covid infections, going back to early 2020, nearly a year before the vaccines were available?

As for the American data, when you are down in the 1/100,000 range, you can pay off a few people to falisfy a few death certs and get any rate figures you want.  Stories of paying off hospitals to get desired data have been a fixture of this who scamdemic from the start.
Each data point on that chart shows ~10 unvaccinated deaths per 100,000 unvaccinated population, per week. So multiply 0.0001 by the total number of unvaccinated people, and you have the number of deaths per week. Quite a large number, yes? This isn't "falsifying a few death certs".

But you are welcome to try to put forth an alternate hypothesis about why the figures are different between the two countries by 20-fold.  I'd be interested to hear it.
I wish you understood data better. The two charts are calculated differently, as explained in my link. The ONS standardise data by 'person-years', the US does not. What is relevant here is the difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated within each chart. You can't dismiss this by saying "yeah, but apples and pears are different so it's all invalid". Not that the difference is 20-fold anyway, no idea where you get that from. Are you trying to calculate 25/10?

Maybe for some reason Bojo wanted to fake like his government is responsible for killing and maiming even more people than they did, but I'd need to have some sort of plausible reason why he would wish to do such a thing.
His actions and inactions in response to Covid have been directly responsible for killing a lot of people, yes. His only motivation is self-interest, he's doing everything he can at the moment to save himself from getting kicked out. I'm sure he'd happily let half the country burn, and millions die, just so long as he came out of it okay. There is never any need to unpick his motivations, self-interest is the only one he has.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: