Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:22:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Soros flips and calls for regime change in China  (Read 70 times)
cmg777 (OP)

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2022, 11:22:10 PM

Soros calls for regime change in China

https://www.rt.com/news/547892-soros-regime-change-china/

Funny how if you don't follow the fallen ways of the modern West you end up on the other end of the elite's bashing stick. In 2010, Soros was singing the opposite tune:

Soros: China has better functioning government than U.S.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2010/11/16/soros-china-has-better-functioning-government-than-u-s/

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
February 02, 2022, 12:41:21 AM

Soros calls for regime change in China

https://www.rt.com/news/547892-soros-regime-change-china/

Funny how if you don't follow the fallen ways of the modern West you end up on the other end of the elite's bashing stick. In 2010, Soros was singing the opposite tune:

Soros: China has better functioning government than U.S.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2010/11/16/soros-china-has-better-functioning-government-than-u-s/

When he says regime change he simply means "new management" because family factions own most nations including that one. Elite factions fight among themselves when there are disagreements about how their patch of the earth inc should be ran that usually end up with a lot of commoners being eliminated in the process. Think of the world as being ran by a more sophisticated version of mafia families but who don't use as much hair gel.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2022, 12:55:56 AM

He must have been left behind which his money decreases its value.
Modern West is not modern anymore when it comes to technology and even economically, it's way behind China. The use of the Yuan currency is constantly going up at a fast rate in international trade. Granting his wishes will mean war but time is not on his side anymore. Criticizing China on TV news is not working.

cmg777 (OP)

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2022, 10:31:49 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2022, 10:42:44 AM by cmg777

When he says regime change he simply means "new management" because family factions own most nations including that one. Elite factions fight among themselves when there are disagreements about how their patch of the earth inc should be ran that usually end up with a lot of commoners being eliminated in the process. Think of the world as being ran by a more sophisticated version of mafia families but who don't use as much hair gel.

So very true, but I think it also boils down to this: China realizes that it doesn't need the world. China has become the US circa World War II when the world needed them both from a manufacturing and economic perspective. Except rather than build bridges China would rather isolate itself or isolate the trade (seems to be presumed due to their presence in the South China Sea) of rival nations that challenge their authority through their good intentioned belt and road initiative. What Soros doesn't like is that China will cut him and the western elites as out as you say. If you think about it China doesn't need the "elite" they are the equivalent to a homeless person (one bilks off stocks/"investments" while the other bilks off the government perhaps I should start another thread on this). The Western elite have realized this as followed the west in their means of depopulation. Additionally, they realize that if China did conquer the west the first on the chopping block would be the former Elite, homeless and any undesirables that won't work so in a way Soros is right they are like a more efficient Nazi Germany.  

He must have been left behind which his money decreases its value.
Modern West is not modern anymore when it comes to technology and even economically, it's way behind China. The use of the Yuan currency is constantly going up at a fast rate in international trade. Granting his wishes will mean war but time is not on his side anymore. Criticizing China on TV news is not working.

I could see Soros and others lose out on the Chinese stock market as it is more rigged than stock markets in the other world. The new digital Yuan is lightyears ahead of the USD and SWIFT payments. I think a certain version of it is backed by gold I read on a crypto news post. The only way the West could win a war again China and their overwhelming manpower would be a biological weapon that targets their homogenous (except those in Uyghur region) Han DNA genome. Which is why even though I think video from 2019-2020 from the pandemic of China locking people (probably faked) tells the world that if you do unleash such a thing people will be locked into the homes; thereby possibly preventing the spread. 

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 03:18:55 PM

True. In China's case it'll probably just be a different faction of the same party. Might take a long time for Soros' dream to come through though, She has thoroughly purged the party, getting rid of rivals.

I could see Soros and others lose out on the Chinese stock market as it is more rigged than stock markets in the other world. The new digital Yuan is lightyears ahead of the USD and SWIFT payments. I think a certain version of it is backed by gold I read on a crypto news post. The only way the West could win a war again China and their overwhelming manpower would be a biological weapon that targets their homogenous (except those in Uyghur region) Han DNA genome. Which is why even though I think video from 2019-2020 from the pandemic of China locking people (probably faked) tells the world that if you do unleash such a thing people will be locked into the homes; thereby possibly preventing the spread. 

That is an interesting take considering the accusations about China stealing DNA samples though companies offering home swab DNA kits and there were even rumors of them planning to do the same to athletes this Winter Olympics. America would be harder to take down with such DNA targetting bioweapons coz of the diversity (make sense to just release a virus) so I think the accusations are unfounded. If they ever are doing it, it'll probably to attack whichever group is convenient to whitle down at the time.

As for China's manpower, that shouldn't be a worry for outsiders. The population is graying despite them reversing the One Child Policy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: