Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:46:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is SHIB coin going?  (Read 1266 times)
sonmezmstf1978 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 05:44:27 AM

Based on my recent research and comments on SHIB, I would like to state the following. As we know, the meme could not go beyond the coin, I see rumors that there will be a serious pumping related to this crypto after the 6th month of 2022. There are serious expectations that it will score two zeros ahead. When you look at the biya supply rate, the comments don't seem unreasonable at all, what do you think?
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 07:41:12 AM

It is best to wait for developments regarding SHIB. In these crisis periods, every crypto gets its share from the fluctuations in cryptos.
You can expect all of the cryptos are prone to fluctuations and that includes shib.

Expect the stable coins, there's no way that all crypto including shib to avoid the fluctuation of the market.

Based on my recent research and comments on SHIB, I would like to state the following. As we know, the meme could not go beyond the coin, I see rumors that there will be a serious pumping related to this crypto after the 6th month of 2022. There are serious expectations that it will score two zeros ahead. When you look at the biya supply rate, the comments don't seem unreasonable at all, what do you think?
How can you be sure of that?

No one can know if there's an actual pump happening within an specific period of time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
VRExpress

Activity: 263
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 12:50:41 PM

Shiba inu is going places if you have the patience to hold, right now the whole crypto market is still struggling, craving for regulations too and the ongoing war has its own impact as well, shiba inu is a good coin that's out of meme coins league, hold and stop worrying about the fluctuations.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 06:44:16 PM

You can see it yourself mate , here just check the graph and movement if this will ever going good again https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shiba-inu/ from becoming part of top 10 currencies last year now dumping to rank 15 and still lowering as time goes by, meaning this will end below 20 ranking in the next months coming.
if i were you? try to sell out if you are still holding and consider investing in more valuable than BS Meme coins.
Lucky for those who do able to get out on peak price but for those people who had been keeping on holding do really get caught on the dump which would cause for them to keep holding
with this meme coin.Some might had already made out some cut losses but pretty sure that there are still how had been able to get caught on the peak or simply they had bought on the
ATH and now they are really having a big problem on how they would handle out their investment.
I can't really feel sorry for people who ended up buying a memecoin to make a profit. I mean it is sad that people did, but unfortunately they were aware of the fact that they were buying a token called "shiba inu" and they wanted to make money with it.

Others like me saw how silly that idea was and did not participated, and yes maybe we could have gotten in early and got out at peak and lost money there, but there were plenty of decent coins and tokens at the time that went high, so it wasn't really a big deal. Investing into ada, sol, avax or whatever on first day of Shiba, and selling at the time of its peak could have profited you as well, and not selling wouldn't have been this much loss.

sonmezmstf1978 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 07:05:21 PM

SHIB tenure, which rose from 0.00002 to $0.000035, returned to its previous level. I think that the investors who can catch this exit moment are very happy. The near future looks very bright for SHIB. The end of 2022 will pass with serious pumps for SHIB.
sonmezmstf1978 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 08:55:30 PM

It falls backwards in the market ranking every time. It was 14th place last week, this week it was 15th. This indicates that it has lost its market value significantly. I guess he won't be able to escape the fate of being a meme coin.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1218
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 01:30:13 PM

You can see it yourself mate , here just check the graph and movement if this will ever going good again https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shiba-inu/ from becoming part of top 10 currencies last year now dumping to rank 15 and still lowering as time goes by, meaning this will end below 20 ranking in the next months coming.
if i were you? try to sell out if you are still holding and consider investing in more valuable than BS Meme coins.
Lucky for those who do able to get out on peak price but for those people who had been keeping on holding do really get caught on the dump which would cause for them to keep holding
with this meme coin.Some might had already made out some cut losses but pretty sure that there are still how had been able to get caught on the peak or simply they had bought on the
ATH and now they are really having a big problem on how they would handle out their investment.
I can't really feel sorry for people who ended up buying a memecoin to make a profit. I mean it is sad that people did, but unfortunately they were aware of the fact that they were buying a token called "shiba inu" and they wanted to make money with it.

Others like me saw how silly that idea was and did not participated, and yes maybe we could have gotten in early and got out at peak and lost money there, but there were plenty of decent coins and tokens at the time that went high, so it wasn't really a big deal. Investing into ada, sol, avax or whatever on first day of Shiba, and selling at the time of its peak could have profited you as well, and not selling wouldn't have been this much loss.
Buying a meme coin like shiba certainly requires careful calculations, considering that this coin flew high and made many people's eyes glance at it. those who already understand crypto will of course be careful, but many beginners are tempted by the shiba movement so they buy it at a high price, so they are currently feeling frustrated between cut loss or hold, considering the decline in assets that has been so large, especially the overall market situation. currently in bearish condition

$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 03:28:35 PM

If you focus only on Shiba's market cap, it will be a bit strange, because Shiba's market cap is now $11 billion. If he goes up to Doge's market cap of $63 billion, it means that Shiba has increased 6x again. But if Shiba increased 6x again it would bring shiba's fully diluted market cap to $168 billion ($28 billion x 6). In my opinion, just focus on the fully diluted market cap, which is to calculate the crypto valuation based on the total supply and True, meme coins can be risky but not all meme coins fail.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 03:35:21 PM

meme coins can be risky but not all meme coins fail.

Well, that's true because DOGE and SHIB on its status now are still considered as successful. However, we should also consider knowing how risky it is because it's certainly has a higher risk compared to the top 3 coins which are the BTC, ETH, and BNB (personal opinion only).

Investing in meme coin is like investing in a Ponzi scheme, you should know when to get out.
Again, it's just my personal view.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
sonmezmstf1978 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 03:38:01 PM

If you focus only on Shiba's market cap, it will be a bit strange, because Shiba's market cap is now $11 billion. If he goes up to Doge's market cap of $63 billion, it means that Shiba has increased 6x again. But if Shiba increased 6x again it would bring shiba's fully diluted market cap to $168 billion ($28 billion x 6). In my opinion, just focus on the fully diluted market cap, which is to calculate the crypto valuation based on the total supply and True, meme coins can be risky but not all meme coins fail.

so then I understand that, for example, when a coin goes from 1 dollar to 2 dollars, x2 increases. On the other hand, when the market value goes from 10k to 50k, does it increase 5 times?
soureden

Activity: 196
Merit: 34

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 03:57:55 PM

When interpreting such meme coins, it will be the most accurate measurable degree to look at the market value. Otherwise, think about how much the investment will be if the coin with 5 zeros suddenly becomes 1 dollar. There is no such pump and there is no gain.
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 04:14:32 PM

meme coins can be risky but not all meme coins fail.

Well, that's true because DOGE and SHIB on its status now are still considered as successful. However, we should also consider knowing how risky it is because it's certainly has a higher risk compared to the top 3 coins which are the BTC, ETH, and BNB (personal opinion only).

Investing in meme coin is like investing in a Ponzi scheme, you should know when to get out.
Again, it's just my personal view.
If we talk about meme coins, indeed the two coins between Doge and Shiba can be considered successful,
but if you look at it as a whole and compare it with the top three coins you mentioned, of course Doge and Shiba have a greater risk,
it is too risky to hold meme coins long term and better to trade short term

shawon01

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 10:17:30 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2022, 01:43:37 AM by shawon01

deletd
tintingp

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 05:46:00 AM

Currently, the value of bitcoin has come down a bit due to its declining value. However, this is not unusual as it is a very large market cap so we can expect its value to increase a lot in the future.

♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
C O M I N G   S O O N
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 07:54:28 AM

Currently, the value of bitcoin has come down a bit due to its declining value. However, this is not unusual as it is a very large market cap so we can expect its value to increase a lot in the future.
Apart from that I think we must remain calm considering the current conditions,
sooner or later the value of Bitcoin will rise again so don't worry too much about it,
actually it's a topic regarding Shiba and I think it's a little off the mark with what's being discussed

7deadlyBTCIN

Activity: 120
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 10:08:46 AM

Bear market is going to happen at one point in time i don't understand why everyone thinks that BTC will keep surging, I believe that by the end of 2022 many funds will be trapped due to coins losing 80% of their value already, there is one thing we shouldn't forget in crypto space that's bear and bull market they are both inevitable.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 02:21:51 PM

SHIB has been stable lately. Are you expecting a pumping about this crypto soon? What are your expectations about SHIB in the near future? Will this project meet expectations? Its current value is $0.00002. How many dollars do you think it would be? Is it a crypto to be expected for investment? The market cap of $11 Billion and the amount of circulating supply is insane. Is it normal for it to be so low under these conditions?

As you said the circulating supply is insane, Based on that reality I think you are on the track and already know about it so why did you ask? Anyway it's just sarcasm moving on I believe Shiba Inu was already pumped hard in the previous months and because of that it was already saturated IMO, and I believe it will go down sideways if the market will experience another harsh condition just like before so think about it. 
sonmezmstf1978 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 08:27:57 PM

SHIB maintains its market value stably. As the trading volume of SHIB increases, its market value also increases. For meme coins like SHIB, market cap is the most important criterion to follow. If there is a future for SHIB, there must be a min. Long-term planning, such as 3 years
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 10:29:14 PM

Try to look at the market once in a while and especially Bitcoin because today Bitcoin has started to move again from 37k to 39k even though that movement is still calculated in very small percentage figures, but it is still good for everyone at this point, because the class is Bitcoin not altcoins.
Even though the movement wasn't really significant at least it was a good thing,
but if you look at the recent market conditions, don't expect the price to rise again in the near future,
just follow the progress all the time and see the movement of Bitcoin

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 05:38:22 AM

Shiba could reach to a great price, not like 1 dollars or something talked by some weird people because that would be over like 10 trillion dollars and we all know it is not going to reach that. But, I believe it could be 10% of 1 cent, which is 0.001, that is still 50x higher. I know that people think that would be near impossible because that would mean they would be second biggest and be close to bitcoin and have 600 billion cap and all that.

But, I am a long term investor and I believe that bitcoin will be 10 trillion dollars or more market cap one day and that means going like 12-13 times higher, and give or take same levels for most projects, whereas Shiba is lower, be top 10 during that period and 50x would mean it will be like 6th or 7th biggest only.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: