Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:31:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coachella jumps into NFT trend, teams up with FTX for concert passes  (Read 38 times)
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2450
Merit: 693

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2022, 03:27:55 AM

Music festival Coachella and cryptocurrency exchange FTX are teaming up to offer ten lifetime festival guest passes as non-fungible tokens (NFTs), underscoring how the music industry is using digital collectibles to enhance the concert going experience, while offering a glimpse into the future of live events.

The NFT passes, which go on sale Friday, February 4, kick off the launch of Coachella’s official NFT marketplace, which was built by FTX, and release of its first-ever NFT series, Coachella Collectibles.

Source

It seems NFT is just getting started, in my own case I never really take it seriously, seeing news like this coming every now and then and taking this trend even higher makes me have a rethink about this trend, NFT is gaining the attention of big companies and they are adopting the trend very fast,
What do you guys think, Is investing in NFT projects a good choice for the future?
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1124

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2022, 04:35:29 AM

Music and crypto going hand in hand. This is great news. It signifies crypto adoption.
Recently, I also read news about Warner Music Group getting into the Metaverse.
I hope Coachella could also hold a music festival within the Metaverse, that would be huge and would be very beneficial to the overall growth of the crypto and the music industry.

Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2450
Merit: 693

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2022, 07:24:54 AM

Music and crypto going hand in hand. This is great news. It signifies crypto adoption.
Recently, I also read news about Warner Music Group getting into the Metaverse.
I hope Coachella could also hold a music festival within the Metaverse, that would be huge and would be very beneficial to the overall growth of the crypto and the music industry.

Very true, NFT going really wide in adoption and we can't ignore it anymore, I think digital pass I'm live concerts is a very smart way to increase awareness and adoption of crypto in general terms,
Imagine the number of new users that will come to know about FTX exchange, this will broaden their scope even further, the collaboration is great and I believe there will be many more good news from them and other similar projects as well.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 07:41:26 AM

Considering that Coachella is one of the greatest and know music festival worldwide, this will surely bring crypto in the limelight once again. I think that more known and big personalities will explore and would be interested to join the crypto world because of this, and thus the public who are under the influence of such personalities. Music industry is indeed a great channel to help grow the crypto industry even more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: