Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:24:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this not worth it?  (Read 257 times)
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 09:19:54 AM

do you think I made a mistake leaving my job in the first place? Is there anything wrong working online in your bed room everyday?
Your decision should not be influenced by what other think about it as you are solely responsible for your decision.There are many here who works in the company on regular basis apart from crypto business and this forum whereas some have already left what they were traditionally doing and now work completely here but have they asked such things?

We can't exactly tell you what's right or wrong because we don't have the idea about your financial circumstances like they are ok or do you have some problem which makes it hard to tell.But assuming you come from third world country where the wage rate is so much down to $60 a month there will certainly be some financial issues but now you are into crypto and makes double the amount as you said so are you relaxed and happy with that? But the thing is could you adjust them both sideaways like working on the job and keep continue your forex and crypto trade with it and you can make the extra your boss is offering to you.

The market swings can turn out your funds and there might not be permanent flow of funds then how will you fulfill your basic amenities? If you can cope up with that then it's absolutely fine because if we stick to something on which our mere survival is dependent and we have some opportunity to grab something better than it then it's worth giving a shot.In my opinion you have not done anything wrong and if you succeed in this you would eventually be telling others about how job could bind you in central chains of authority while enjoying your life.

Some financial advice that if you can invest some portion in bitcoin for long term through DCA method like putting $10 or whatever you wish to do so keeping the transaction fees in mind you would get huge benefits in the future and these $60-$80 monthly jobs won't matter at that time.But have your financial support not compromised with it and make your decision wisely.Have a word from all but don't blindly trust anyone in this market.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raceonsucced

Activity: 234
Merit: 33

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 03:16:18 AM

I do not think so. you get job online and can earn money now already is very great.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ LIANG ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Banking Eco-System █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 12:51:29 AM

I'm from a country where I make 60$ per month working in a company so I decided to leave the job for online business, stock, Forex, crypto trading are where I was looking at until crypto become more interesting to me, now I'm making more than 60$ every two weeks from crypto, few days ago the company owner called to inform me that the salary have been increased to 80$ per month, do you think I made a mistake leaving my job in the first place? Is there anything wrong working online in your bed room everyday?
Sorry to hear that so low monthly Work payout  mate , how can that 60-80 dollars can feed a family of 4?
if you have a children that would not be enough bringing them to schools so i think you made a great job here , risking your time in trading and yes look how successful you are.
why need to reconsider employing when you are the boss of your own and making double of your past salary?
I do not think so. you get job online and can earn money now already is very great.
exactly the point here, he can make His own big money so that employer should be forgotten as he pays so low for monthly job.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 06:25:28 AM

I'm from a country where I make 60$ per month working in a company so I decided to leave the job for online business, stock, Forex, crypto trading are where I was looking at until crypto become more interesting to me, now I'm making more than 60$ every two weeks from crypto, few days ago the company owner called to inform me that the salary have been increased to 80$ per month, do you think I made a mistake leaving my job in the first place? Is there anything wrong working online in your bed room everyday?
You are worth more than that mate  and not just for another 20$ increase for the month of working
so I think you are in the right path of making your way to the fullest , gain more by increasing your knowledge and your ability
to make your own future  so it is not 60$ , not 80$ and not even 100$ instead you need more than that for you and your family
, Crypto Investment and trading is what you need.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 10:51:27 PM

That's a dream job that you just have to step a few steps from your bed to start working. It's an ideal one and nothing wrong if you're working without stepping others and you're not harming anyone.

Just to mind people that working online these days are like a typical thing to do and nothing wrong when you chose to work conveniently than be a martyr to a job that pays you less and you're tired and overworked.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 01:57:20 AM

Don't try to full down the ladder just to give that job a chance not unless you are not telling the truth about your crypto income , but you can also combined Forex and stocks together with crypto , Online business you mean what? because if you are trading then that must be nto to call business but a job still.
you are doing great now mate so focus on that just forget everything that will give you headaches .
That's a dream job that you just have to step a few steps from your bed to start working. It's an ideal one and nothing wrong if you're working without stepping others and you're not harming anyone.

Just to mind people that working online these days are like a typical thing to do and nothing wrong when you chose to work conveniently than be a martyr to a job that pays you less and you're tired and overworked.
he is in Online job also mate before quitting meaning he is also steps few from his bed , but what he have now is few steps to becoming a millionaire
because in trading and in crypto as long as you are willing to learn and earn with time and dedication ? success will be yours .

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 08:19:10 PM

he is in Online job also mate before quitting meaning he is also steps few from his bed , but what he have now is few steps to becoming a millionaire
because in trading and in crypto as long as you are willing to learn and earn with time and dedication ? success will be yours .
While I like it when someone becomes successful in any trade that he does whether it's inside the crypto market or not. But to say that he's gonna be a millionaire, maybe on his local currency.

Although I don't want to encourage people like that because there can be something odd with those encouragement that they might not like.

Yes, he's close to success and he just have to work his way on it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 04:15:41 AM

While I like it when someone becomes successful in any trade that he does whether it's inside the crypto market or not. But to say that he's gonna be a millionaire, maybe on his local currency.
exactly because if that is  in Dollar then he must be super rich after because its really a tough task hitting that amount specially in a market that so volatile like crypto investing.
Although I don't want to encourage people like that because there can be something odd with those encouragement that they might not like.
and there is coming frustration once it did not pull that way.
Yes, he's close to success and he just have to work his way on it.
and he chooses the perfect way and that is to go inside crypto trading and investing that being an employee all his life.

Rimueng

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 01:44:35 AM

If you can increase your income and find a field that interests you through cryptocurrency trading, that's great. Increasing the company's payroll to $80 is a big deal, but it's still less than what you make with crypto every two weeks. If you are able to support yourself financially and enjoy your work, it seems that your decision to move into cryptocurrencies was beneficial. Working online, even in your bedroom, is not unusual especially in the current era where remote work has become widely accepted. One thing is for sure that cryptocurrency trading can be very volatile and risky. So it pays to have a backup plan or savings in case market conditions change unexpectedly.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: