Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altilly Exchange FAKE Refunds, Possible Exit Scam  (Read 986 times)
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1274

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2022, 10:20:10 PM

What up people,

Just the other day I was able to get into my old yahoo account and I going through my messages I found my emails from altilly and the deposits and transfers I made. I was wondering if theres  any way possible I can get ahold of my coins again as it would very help my situation right now! If anyone has any advice or even knowledge about what I can do or also wtf happened, it would be tremendously appreciated.im not the most intelligent person when it comes to all this but I know a fair amount. Thank you guys!
Base on the post of the OP I came to know that you will get your money back if you can provide the deposit receipt on your email of Altilly. As you have deposit receipt you should contact with Altilly and if they not scammed then they obviously pay you. But if they are scammer then they will deny to pay you.
LiquidMining

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 10:27:55 PM

There are ALOT of accusations here about the refund system being a scam

I forgot about the whole altilly scenario if I'm honest until I saw this thread and realized I had funds on there, 20,000 EGEM. As EGEM is still very much active I want it back!

I checked my email and I have correspondence from them asking for proof. Unlike a lot of people here, I do have the confirmation email in my inbox and have sent them proof.

I will report back if they are true to their word and give me a full refund for my EGEM. If they don't give it back, then you will have your answer.

So an update on this - I gave my proof and was told I would receive a refund of 20,000 egem in the form of ALT2020 tokens pegged to 1USD

I was then told that within 30 days I will receive an email further instructions. I have received no such email.
MrAble

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2022, 10:32:28 AM

Hello, this is Charles

Due to the loss of our database to the hacker, we have absolutely no way of showing who owned what wallet address without the deposit confirmation emails.
These emails contained your username your, deposit address, the amount of the deposit and the TX ID.

We sent out these emails for any deposit that was made and due to the amount of people trying to claim deposits that did not belong to them by simply grabbing
a tx id off of an explorer that showed an address and claiming it was theirs we had to do something to ensure we were not giving refunds to fake claims.

I will approve any refund however if you can provide me your deposit address, that it is an altilly address and some sort real proof that it belongs to you. 

We have absolutely no intentions of trying to keep anyone from a refund. We just need to know beyond doubt that it is legitimate.

If you are able to provide the above then please by all means reply back to your tickets and ask for me personally.

Charles aka Chuck
Altilly Customer Service

where are my coins when i gave you the proof like you said you vanished mr chuck?
MrAble

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2022, 10:24:43 AM

Hello, this is Charles

Due to the loss of our database to the hacker, we have absolutely no way of showing who owned what wallet address without the deposit confirmation emails.
These emails contained your username your, deposit address, the amount of the deposit and the TX ID.

We sent out these emails for any deposit that was made and due to the amount of people trying to claim deposits that did not belong to them by simply grabbing
a tx id off of an explorer that showed an address and claiming it was theirs we had to do something to ensure we were not giving refunds to fake claims.

I will approve any refund however if you can provide me your deposit address, that it is an altilly address and some sort real proof that it belongs to you. 

We have absolutely no intentions of trying to keep anyone from a refund. We just need to know beyond doubt that it is legitimate.

If you are able to provide the above then please by all means reply back to your tickets and ask for me personally.

Charles aka Chuck
Altilly Customer Service

where are my coins chuck charles?
still after the approval nothing heard form you!

Osaid1
Copper Member

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2022, 04:13:01 PM

I have received my lost XQR after 2 years from the Team last week.
around 519K XQR

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1274

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2022, 11:28:53 PM

I have received my lost XQR after 2 years from the Team last week.
around 519K XQR
It is very great news for the community that you have received your lost fund even after 2 years of the fund you have lost. Would you like to share the details so the community can judge and they can know either you are telling the truth or there is anything wrong.
molkadot

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2022, 12:46:27 AM

Victims of Altilly should resolve their case through vaultechservices@protonmail.com. I've retrieved my coins completely, thanks the vaultech team.
GanTech

Activity: 214
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2023, 01:02:35 AM

I didn't get any coin back
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: