Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Agrarian - For Farmers, Fisherman and Foresters  (Read 416 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 11:25:47 PM

@OP, if you want to reach out those people in the agriculture industry, you may want to set-up a decent official website.
Not many regular farmers or fisherman understand about the use of github.
I am not in any way discriminating them, but you should look at the perspective of a regular user not as a crypto user.
The aim is good but don't know how serious this project is to accommodate this important group in the community.
Usually, it is just a front to attract users but most of the time they will forget this mission once they are being traded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
globalcurrency (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 11:50:10 PM

So browsing through your github I see that this isn't your first coin... globalcurrency... enviromint?? I couldn't help but go on over to the old enviromint discord and see what all went down.  It appears that that coin started off with a hidden virus thats steals wallet info. Followed by a mining pool that wouldn't issue any work to miners but mysteriously there was 1 ghost account that was able to mine no problem and no one knew who it was... Idk about you but that seems kinda familiar. For those that don't want to go dig up the old discord ill save you the time. It ended up with the "dev" dumping and abandoning the project without a single heads up to anyone
Thanks for the info. Very useful, especially for beginners!

This is true, we did dump that project as it was flawed from the beginning. We launched without much experience  using a coin that was built by WalletBuilders.com, and got in over our heads pretty quickly. We learned from our mistakes and have brought in people to help launch right this time.  As we wear our black mark of shame for our first try, we can certainly move forward. Yes, we made a poor choice in launching on a pool that had some errors in setup and had rejected every block that was mined the first few hours, but some went on and mined solo from their own wallets. We wish we knew who the few wallets are that are receiving the majority of the coins, it’s certainly not us. Mining for us has little value beyond keeping the blockchain alive. And for fairness, we’ve shut staking down in our wallet as the premine would certainly have substantial weight on the network and not be a fair.  We aren’t even mining at this time, though we do plan to show the end users how they can mine and stake.

Should you be weary of projects like these? Absolutely! But this project has been developed after an epic failure that taught us a lot. Almost all good projects are the result of failure. This time it’s less about the mining, staking or tech community bias. This project is about community, local support and opportunity. We are not resting this project on the backs of miners, instead we are approaching this through the eyes of the end-user.

While we appreciate your due diligence and tenacity to dig up past failures and we acknowledge them, that is not who or what defines this project.

Mine solo for now using setgenerate true -1, you will find blocks. Until we can find a reliable pool that has understanding on how to set up a POW/POS coin, which presents it own set of problems. Also, make sure staking is enabled by using getstakingstatus, everything should be true, if anything is false you will need to determine why to get staking running.

After exactly 24 hours since I turned on my wallet, staking is not enabled. There is also no stake reward in the explorer  pool.enviromint. xyz/explorer/AGR

21:43:30

getstakingstatus

{
  "validtime": true,
  "haveconnections": true,
  "walletunlocked": true,
  "mintablecoins": true,
  "enoughcoins": true,
  "mnsync": true,
  "staking status": false
}

We’ve been trying to figure out to help you get your wallet staking, so far we’ve come up short. We can’t replicate your issue.  But, we would like to send you 9,000 AGR if you would be willing to set up your own masternode. This should get some AGR flowing into your wallet as we work to get you staking.  Would this interest you?
Djurica

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 06:28:58 AM

So browsing through your github I see that this isn't your first coin... globalcurrency... enviromint?? I couldn't help but go on over to the old enviromint discord and see what all went down.  It appears that that coin started off with a hidden virus thats steals wallet info. Followed by a mining pool that wouldn't issue any work to miners but mysteriously there was 1 ghost account that was able to mine no problem and no one knew who it was... Idk about you but that seems kinda familiar. For those that don't want to go dig up the old discord ill save you the time. It ended up with the "dev" dumping and abandoning the project without a single heads up to anyone

This is true, we did dump that project as it was flawed from the beginning. We launched without much experience  using a coin that was built by WalletBuilders.com, and got in over our heads pretty quickly. We learned from our mistakes and have brought in people to help launch right this time.  As we wear our black mark of shame for our first try, we can certainly move forward. Yes, we made a poor choice in launching on a pool that had some errors in setup and had rejected every block that was mined the first few hours, but some went on and mined solo from their own wallets. We wish we knew who the few wallets are that are receiving the majority of the coins, it’s certainly not us. Mining for us has little value beyond keeping the blockchain alive. And for fairness, we’ve shut staking down in our wallet as the premine would certainly have substantial weight on the network and not be a fair.  We aren’t even mining at this time, though we do plan to show the end users how they can mine and stake.

Should you be weary of projects like these? Absolutely! But this project has been developed after an epic failure that taught us a lot. Almost all good projects are the result of failure. This time it’s less about the mining, staking or tech community bias. This project is about community, local support and opportunity. We are not resting this project on the backs of miners, instead we are approaching this through the eyes of the end-user.

While we appreciate your due diligence and tenacity to dig up past failures and we acknowledge them, that is not who or what defines this project.

Mine solo for now using setgenerate true -1, you will find blocks. Until we can find a reliable pool that has understanding on how to set up a POW/POS coin, which presents it own set of problems. Also, make sure staking is enabled by using getstakingstatus, everything should be true, if anything is false you will need to determine why to get staking running.

After exactly 24 hours since I turned on my wallet, staking is not enabled. There is also no stake reward in the explorer  pool.enviromint. xyz/explorer/AGR

getstakingstatus

{
}

We’ve been trying to figure out to help you get your wallet staking, so far we’ve come up short. We can’t replicate your issue.  But, we would like to send you 9,000 AGR if you would be willing to set up your own masternode. This should get some AGR flowing into your wallet as we work to get you staking.  Would this interest you?

Dear,

the mistake is not up to me. For the last two years I have been mining sometimes and mostly staking. This situation is happening to me for the first time.

I am currently doing staking with a few coins, however I have not done Masternode so far.

If my computer can be a node, I'll be happy to help. My computer is on non-stop, so we can try.

If you send me detailed instructions for setting up a masternode (step by step)

But, if I need to pay for a VPS for hosting masternode, then I really am not ready for that step at this moment ....
globalcurrency (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 05:55:59 PM

getstakingstatus

{
}

Dear,

the mistake is not up to me. For the last two years I have been mining sometimes and mostly staking. This situation is happening to me for the first time.

I am currently doing staking with a few coins, however I have not done Masternode so far.

If my computer can be a node, I'll be happy to help. My computer is on non-stop, so we can try.

But, if I need to pay for a VPS for hosting masternode, then I really am not ready for that step at this moment ....

It is really simple. If run windows or Ubuntu then you can run virtual box and host your own vps. Then use your own windows wallet to control it. We will send you the AGR and instructions. You shouldn’t have many issues.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 06:01:43 PM

De-javu to 2015 when coins like these popped up, people rushed to mine and then hope for a listing to dump and move on. I dont think your model is going to work unless you add more substance and get with the current scene. How are you going to use a large premine for the purposes you intend as you will have to sell it and I doubt there will be buyers.
globalcurrency (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 07:28:47 PM

De-javu to 2015 when coins like these popped up, people rushed to mine and then hope for a listing to dump and move on. I dont think your model is going to work unless you add more substance and get with the current scene. How are you going to use a large premine for the purposes you intend as you will have to sell it and I doubt there will be buyers.

We have more information coming, but we don’t plan to sell the premine at all. It will be used as loans, grants, startup capital and gifts that incentivize usage. I believe this project is being viewed from the perspective of creating value through an exchange, this is not the route we intend to take. Though and exchange will be important from changing from fiat to AGR, the intent would be not to exchange going the other way. AGR will create a system similar to barter/trade, thus building value by physical effort, relying less on external valuation structure that local communities don’t have control over.
Djurica

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 10:38:50 PM

getstakingstatus

{
}

Dear,

It is really simple. If run windows or Ubuntu then you can run virtual box and host your own vps. Then use your own windows wallet to control it. We will send you the AGR and instructions. You shouldn’t have many issues.
ok send me to try
globalcurrency (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 12:18:51 AM

So, we are curious, is the person with this wallet want to tell us who you are?

AKpH73nK7TDV4EUSNT9aawMniyM9hgeaqJ
Djurica

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 02:39:01 AM

asovci21@gmail.com  for instructions. Thanks
ahousefavor

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 04:58:20 PM

So is there a pool up at all?
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 04:54:35 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2022, 06:37:03 PM by synthgauge

Agrarian will help ranchers deploy farm clusters, the harvesting giants as an alternative private investment vehicle to counter the gov monopoly. Steal the market from corrupted crooks, improve it, give yields to people u hire for growth of their trust. Many years on, u can interrupt the fake, crippled policies in charge of todays order with re-instated trust in ur transparently built private establishment.
globalcurrency (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 04:43:06 PM

You are so right!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: