Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was tempted to sell off altcoin  (Read 1173 times)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 08:22:41 PM

The market is following the current trend, which is the impact of the war in ukraine and russia the market is very difficult to predict sometimes it looks like it jumps all the way up and suddenly drops so deep, situations like this make me pull over and wait for the bears, to take the opportunity to buy and hold
People who make the most money are the people who get in during the worst times. War could be the main reason why we are lower right now, but that doesn't change the fact that we can't make a profit from it. The prices are down because the world is going through a rough period and that is sad for humanity. However, if you only care about money then this is a great period and you should be happy about it.

I personally feel like there are so many chances you could make money right now. Buy, into dozens of good projects that are working very hard to make some money and in the end I am pretty sure that a year later the war will not be around and during a bull market all the things I bought today, will make me richer.
omone1

Activity: 845
Merit: 52

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 08:45:59 PM

My asset have lost over 85% and some 98%. I just can't afford to sell at loss, I rather build other project than to sell in complete loss, I understand it could go dipper down but the risk of selling and forgetting to buy back is there. My cake went from $40 to thus current price, sold some at $9 and $10.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 06:13:41 AM

My asset have lost over 85% and some 98%. I just can't afford to sell at loss, I rather build other project than to sell in complete loss, I understand it could go dipper down but the risk of selling and forgetting to buy back is there. My cake went from $40 to thus current price, sold some at $9 and $10.

Oh, that's too bad, you don't have a choice just to hold rather than sell, and your asset is very down. hopefully, the market gets recover that's the risk of crypto.
vanesha

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 06:34:03 AM

Do we currently calls the market situation the bear or what?

True, the current condition we call it a bear market because the market shows the dominance of prices that tend to go down,
take advantage of the bear market to get cheap prices.

I will really appreciate then i can know the reason for such action and decrease in most of the currencies especially BTC and BNB.
Bitcoin tends to go down the first is because we are in a bear market, the other reason is bitcoin is at overbought point,
some whales prefer to sell their bitcoins to take advantage of vacations during the end of the year to early 2022.
BNB is going down for no definite reason yet, I think they should add some IDO projects in the future to raise BNB price again.
Apart from that, they also have to increase the security for their Binance Smart Chain network because there have been a lot of token attacks on that network.

████████████          SWG.IO     /     Smart World Global Token          ███          BINANCE #SWGT          ████████████
████████████          PRE SALE IS LIVE! at $0.13     ███     BUY NOW          ████████████
████████████          ICOHOLDER: ✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE ✅ 4.45 RATING     ███     CERTIK AUDITED          ████████████
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 08:11:16 AM

The market cost doesn't uphold you to create a gain when you sell the current resource. 60% of the resources you say are near losing, when you will show restraint for some time longer. Individuals are getting frightened to see the market and afterward they are doing unloading to their resources as a piece of their arrangement when the conflict will occur and to be straightforward this might turn into a drawn out venture with the negative market yet for me this is the best chance to purchase from the market.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 03:38:44 AM

How did you end up in 60% loss if you are monitoring the market often? If you are holding some legit and worthy altcoins then you don't have to panic this is normal in crypto but if you are holding a shitcoin then sell of all them right now before its value goes to zero. If you want to hold for a long term just always make sure you buy alts which has reputable developers and strong fundamentals, stay away from pump and dump coins.

mzuhry19

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 06:55:27 AM

yes some people have already los a few %, but if your goal is longterm maybe this is not a problem and you can hold it longer and this happened to me and now  it's very good to buy when the price low

litepool.ru

Activity: 531

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 07:05:54 AM

After many years of participating in the market, I prefer to increase the number of coins rather than the number of dollars. If you have been through the previous stages, 2021 is absolutely a great opportunity for many people. Opportunities abound in this market, but I see it getting harder and harder as macroeconomic issues are influencing the market's direction too much.

Adbitco (OP)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 677

Act Smart and Play safe with Your fund

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2022, 07:30:59 AM

After many years of participating in the market, I prefer to increase the number of coins rather than the number of dollars.

Do you as well know that any amount of token acquired is as likewise reflecting on the Dollar equivalent?
Now i break it down for you to understand..
If you purchased 10BNB @ $501 then, the reflection on the amount which you bought can never be the same with today so you will be tempted and started panicking if you are a novice who just jumped into the market without properly analysis. At this point do you presumed to have acquired more after the variation or you keep holding for the market to get back to feet and yet keep decreasing to $324

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2022, 07:45:42 AM

Hello mate
Do we currently calls the market situation the bear or what?
Today I just opened my storage where i buy and stored most of my crypto coin and the rest I noticed have almost lost 60% of all my asset in dollars so I was tempted to sell off all and take a look at the market to know if there will be corrections, though I have been monitoring the market but I m not really convinced so I decided to share here to know whether I could get some people who  knows about the market to give a little breakdown before I go into such decisions.
I will really appreciate then i can know the reason for such action and decrease in most of the currencies especially BTC and BNB.

Thank you.

I will read all comments to see the reason.
2021 was a bullish year for crypto and many coin did 10x-1000x. Many users taken profit.
2022 is not looking bullish. Only top class project like luna,Avax,Sand,mana can show some bullish line.
I sell out 70% of my portofolio and looking for big dump here

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 08:21:40 AM

It's better to hold it first, sir, at least the number of coins/tokens that we hold is still the same, only the estimates are down. That's right, anyone doesn't want to miss the opportunity to be able to buy coins/tokens at low prices. if i'm not mistaken the corrections that are happening right now are good, so btc enters its sideways period, when btc sideways is in the all time high area there only alt coins move and it looks like April will be a good month if you look at the bitcoin montly return data https://prnt.sc/OxlYqvUm0B3L

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 11:31:00 AM

to predict when the market will recover, it may be difficult to do. if it's like that I think there are two choices, namely holding it very comfortably and patiently, and the other if there is any doubt, then selling some of the assets we have even though we experience losses, in the hope that the market will still go down and we can buy it back and get coins more

The crypto market is very volatile and unpredictable, maybe a wise guess may work sometimes but not all the time. We also have our speculations about the recovery of the market based on the market movement but most of the time speculations didn't take place. Back to the concern of OP, I think if you think you can gain a profit already from your altcoin after you sell it at the present market price then why not but if you still can hold it for a long term and wait for a reasonable price higher than you wanted then it is much better.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 11:46:42 AM

to predict when the market will recover, it may be difficult to do. if it's like that I think there are two choices, namely holding it very comfortably and patiently, and the other if there is any doubt, then selling some of the assets we have even though we experience losses, in the hope that the market will still go down and we can buy it back and get coins more

The crypto market is very volatile and unpredictable, maybe a wise guess may work sometimes but not all the time. We also have our speculations about the recovery of the market based on the market movement but most of the time speculations didn't take place. Back to the concern of OP, I think if you think you can gain a profit already from your altcoin after you sell it at the present market price then why not but if you still can hold it for a long term and wait for a reasonable price higher than you wanted then it is much better.
In the midst of current conditions it is indeed difficult and we must really follow the movements and developments of the market at all times,
hope in the near future there will be good news about the market and I think everyone is looking forward to that,
Of course, before deciding to keep holding it or not, we have to know about the coins we hold, it's important at least to minimize the risk

cloudfir3e

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 01:12:07 PM

tempted to sell altcoins as the market is down, my advice to further invest in stable coins like ethereum BNB polygon

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
super bako

Activity: 1302
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 01:33:30 PM

Depending on the condition of Crypto for me, like the Yag there is a state war that has an effect to the Altcoin market price I prefer to save USDT, BUSD. or bad news that will happen we must be prepared to accept the risks that occur. back to each way of dealing with it?

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 02:03:58 PM

In the midst of current conditions it is indeed difficult and we must really follow the movements and developments of the market at all times,
hope in the near future there will be good news about the market and I think everyone is looking forward to that,
Of course, before deciding to keep holding it or not, we have to know about the coins we hold, it's important at least to minimize the risk
when we have a potential altcoin why should we even think about releasing it? especially for reasons of market conditions. when the market is in bad condition, of course, we can't let go with a loss. perhaps our fear is of a more severe decline. and it is precisely such thoughts that I think will make us panic in making decisions.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1495

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 02:04:18 PM

When we are in a downward trend, it is not easy to predict how far this decline will continue. This trend has been going on for several months, but we don't know if we've come to the end. Many altcoins have lost more than 60-70% relative to their ath levels. I remember we lost a lot more money in previous bear periods, but now everything is different. With the passage of time, a lot has changed about cryptocurrencies, too many investors are here now.
We can see bigger dumps as well, it's very difficult to decide. We don't need many reasons Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lunafox

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 04:13:53 PM

After the rise, there is a fall in the market. Then will be rise again. But in the long term perspective cryptocurrency market rise. So it is better not to hurry and not to sell assets.
It is impossible to stop technology and development.
Now appear projects that use artificial intelligence for development and to create better tools like this https://twitter.com/PredictVision/status/1496833642714312707

Fall of the market is a good time to buy altcoins but it is very dangerous time.
Because not all the proejcts will be able to survive during such fall.
It is very important to evaluate the future potential of the project befor investing not to lose money.
It is necessary to check how useful will be project in future.

During the fall of the market only the best projects will be able to survive, that are really interesting to people.
During the rise of the market a lof of new projects appear every day, but not all of them are useful and will be able to survive over the time.
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 05:53:19 PM

How did you end up in 60% loss if you are monitoring the market often? If you are holding some legit and worthy altcoins then you don't have to panic this is normal in crypto but if you are holding a shitcoin then sell of all them right now before its value goes to zero. If you want to hold for a long term just always make sure you buy alts which has reputable developers and strong fundamentals, stay away from the pump and dump coins.
That is why holders are always warned against using the cut-loose method because if you are an experience holder once you see a significant drop in your holdings all you need to do is to check the market history to see. what lead to the drop and if is something you can avoid you just continue holding since you are already in for long-term sake.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 11:48:56 PM

How did you end up in 60% loss if you are monitoring the market often? If you are holding some legit and worthy altcoins then you don't have to panic this is normal in crypto but if you are holding a shitcoin then sell of all them right now before its value goes to zero. If you want to hold for a long term just always make sure you buy alts which has reputable developers and strong fundamentals, stay away from the pump and dump coins.
That is why holders are always warned against using the cut-loose method because if you are an experience holder once you see a significant drop in your holdings all you need to do is to check the market history to see. what lead to the drop and if is something you can avoid you just continue holding since you are already in for long-term sake.
And if you do trust the asset that you are holding, instead of panicking and selling your coin, you'll be on the side that you

will buy more, thinking that it's giving you more opportunities to earn. Experienced traders have that advantage over newcomers and

weak holders, they are more on long term and they are fully aware of how the market will proceed, unless there's a collapse that

needed action, but before they take any move, they will check and balance all the information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: