Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POV] War in Ukraine  (Read 2658 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 10:11:35 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2022, 10:56:27 AM by tvbcof

What's true and what's not?

Best I can tell, Russia fires pretty specifically and accurately at targets which are, with high probability, involved in military and military logistics operations.  People living in Kiev seem fairly comfortable living in Kiev as long as they are not near military targets, and high profile Western politicians are comfortable strolling around the streets.  The more the citizenry of Kiev are used as human shields for logistics operations, the more danger they will be in, but one can hardly blame Russia for that.

Conversely, the Ukrainians seem happy to shell civilian targets specifically on their last trip out of one of the formerly Ukrainian areas.  Maybe it is just that the military targets are just to hard to reach and the ammunition is in the use-em-or-lose-em category so they exercise their characteristic vindictiveness against the civilian populations.  That contention is bolstered by the testimonies of the countless Ukrainian POWs and deserters.

The tactics of the Ukraine forces is echoed also by the civilians who actually do have a current 'POV' and have not bailed to Poland or whatever.

There is an inherent justice in this situation (unlike most of the operations engaged in by the West) in that the responsible side has the ability to target anywhere in the 'enemy' country at will, whereas the Jewkrainians are only allowed a limited range and a few shots from the titanium framed Western weapons before they break and have to be abandoned.  God is Great?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 01:13:25 PM
Merited by 1miau (2), Betwrong (1), n0nce (1)

Best I can tell, Russia fires pretty specifically and accurately

True, true

Russians tried to hit semi-military factory in Kyiv twice (!), first at 15th of March and second time at 28 of April. Both times they hit with pretty bad accuracy. This building was hit by russian missile insted of its main target at April.

So russian accuracy is pretty bad, i would even call it "awful". There a lot of targets that was hit 1-2-3 times in the past with a lot of rockets or missiles and they still function pretty good. For example, today news: "Pociйcький aгpecop aтaкyвaв paкeтaми Hoвoгpaд-Boлинcький нa Житoмиpщинi — пoвiдoмив гoлoвa Житoмиpcькoї OBA Biтaлiй Бyнeчкo. Зa йoгo cлoвaми, в нiч нa 9 чepвня pociйcькa paкeтa влyчилa в бaгaтoпoвepxiвкy:"Iнфopмaцiї пpo пocтpaждaлиx нeмaє, нa мicцi пpaцюють пpaвooxopoнцi""

Translating: Trying to hit some target, russians hit civilian building.

Image is highly blured, for obvious reasons (don't want to boost russian accuracy)

So, you can tell your coolstories to someone else.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 02:02:17 PM

Best I can tell, Russia fires pretty specifically and accurately

True, true

Russians tried to hit semi-military factory in Kyiv twice (!), first at 15th of March and second time at 28 of April. Both times they hit with pretty bad accuracy. This building was hit by russian missile insted of its main target at April.

So russian accuracy is pretty bad, i would even call it "awful". There a lot of targets that was hit 1-2-3 times in the past with a lot of rockets or missiles and they still function pretty good. For example, today news: "Pociйcький aгpecop aтaкyвaв paкeтaми Hoвoгpaд-Boлинcький нa Житoмиpщинi — пoвiдoмив гoлoвa Житoмиpcькoї OBA Biтaлiй Бyнeчкo. Зa йoгo cлoвaми, в нiч нa 9 чepвня pociйcькa paкeтa влyчилa в бaгaтoпoвepxiвкy:"Iнфopмaцiї пpo пocтpaждaлиx нeмaє, нa мicцi пpaцюють пpaвooxopoнцi""

Translating: Trying to hit some target, russians hit civilian building.

Image is highly blured, for obvious reasons (don't want to boost russian accuracy)

So, you can tell your coolstories to someone else.

If we could only believe that the pictures are Ukrainian buildings, how many buildings there are, who took the pictures and why, and loads of other things about the whole war. Since much of the Russian point of view is being cencored by the media, this doesn't really tell us anything... even if it is a true Ukrainian building.

There is, however, one big thing the pictures tell us. They tell us the the 9/11 Twin Towers came down by demolition. Otherwise, these Ukrainian(?) buildings would have fallen long ago.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
johhnyUA
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 04:12:19 PM
Merited by 1miau (4), n0nce (1)

If we could only believe that the pictures are Ukrainian buildings, how many buildings there are, who took the pictures and why,

We can play a game: I will send 0.05 btc to escrow on this forum and you will do the same. Then, i will go to locations of first building (located in Kyiv, near subway) and will make a photo of this building with a geolocation. If i will do this, I'll take all funds, if there is no such building - you will take all bank.
Sounds good, isn't it?

The problem for you, that I'm located in Kyiv and i have a far better understanding what hit building in my city than a silly bot like you.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
n0nce

Activity: 882
Merit: 5818

not your keys, not your coins!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 05:22:29 PM
Merited by 1miau (2)

There is, however, one big thing the pictures tell us. They tell us the the 9/11 Twin Towers came down by demolition. Otherwise, these Ukrainian(?) buildings would have fallen long ago.
Excuse my language, but; your ignorance truly surpasses all my expectations...
I think it's obvious for anyone else, but the way a building is built makes a huge difference on how it 'reacts' when hit by a plane. The Twin Towers were mostly held by steel which fails totally differently than pure concrete. Which is how these Soviet-era buildings are made (you probably know better than me how these buildings are made - but I'm certain they're not held by essentially a 'steel core').
Let's not forget Russia did not send Kamikaze passenger planes into these buildings, but rockets, which cause a totally different type of destruction.

Also: Your off-topic tangents are getting completely out of control dude.
This is still a 'point of view' from Ukrainian people; no more, no less. Let's leave it like that.

If we could only believe that the pictures are Ukrainian buildings, how many buildings there are, who took the pictures and why,

We can play a game: I will send 0.05 btc to escrow on this forum and you will do the same. Then, i will go to locations of first building (located in Kyiv, near subway) and will make a photo of this building with a geolocation. If i will do this, I'll take all funds, if there is no such building - you will take all bank.
Sounds good, isn't it?

The problem for you, that I'm located in Kyiv and i have a far better understanding what hit building in my city than a silly bot like you.
I love this idea! Let's make it happen (as long as it's safe to do). First-person reports from the area are what this whole thread was originally made for.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 901

White Russian

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 05:38:19 PM

Let's not forget Russia did not send Kamikaze passenger planes into these buildings, but rockets, which cause a totally different type of destruction.
The nature of the destruction from Russian sea- and air-launched missiles used in Ukraine is fairly well known. Most likely, the photographs show traces of destruction from downed Russian missiles, for which we must thank the Ukrainian missile defense system.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 06:50:31 PM

Sounds good, isn't it?

Oh, stop being so silly! Even if the buildings in the pictures are Ukraine buildings, we don't know for a fact that they weren't hit by friendly fire, or that a faction of the Ukraine - or one of the independent nations inside the Ukraine - did it.

Besides that, you can point to a damaged Ukrainian building that Russia truly damaged. But if you don't show all the damage the Ukraine has been trying to do to Russia, you don't really have a case.

Just because Russia is better at its fighting job, doesn't mean that it didn't put up with loads of grief from Ukraine for years. Things like this would simply be a little slap for all those years of messing with Russia.

Stop trying to say this or that about this whole Russian police action without showing the whole story all around, silly. Since Putin filed on #51 of the UN Charter, and the UN Security Counsel hasn't admonished Russia for it, Russia is perfectly legal in what it is doing.

Excuse my language, but; your ignorance truly surpasses all my expectations...
I think it's obvious for anyone else, but the way a building is built makes a huge difference on how it 'reacts' when hit by a plane. The Twin Towers were mostly held by steel which fails totally differently than pure concrete. Which is how these Soviet-era buildings are made (you probably know better than me how these buildings are made - but I'm certain they're not held by essentially a 'steel core').

Also: Your off-topic tangents are getting completely out of control dude.
This is still a 'point of view' from Ukrainian people; no more, no less. Let's leave it like that.

And another silly one. You haven't looked at the pictures of the Twin Towers collapsing, have you. You can literally see the demolition in the videos of the collapses. No demolition in some Ukrainian building doesn't mean that it won't collapse. It only means that it won't collapse by demolition.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
johhnyUA
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 08:16:16 PM

Oh, stop being so silly! Even if the buildings in the pictures are Ukraine buildings, we don't know for a fact that they weren't hit by friendly fire

I heard this explosions and i know for sure that it's not a "friednly fire". Ukraine doesn't have cruise missile and there is any artillery in the city. So yeah, because this building is close to semi-military factory and russians are pretty bad shooters, we have civilian building hit by russian missile.

But yeah, after few your posts i see that you're very bad (in terms of perfomance) kremlin troll. Welcome to my ignore list.

P.S:
Yeah guys, I know about telling my POV. But there is a lot of text and some photos need to be blured, so not so fast as I or you would want, ha ha

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 09:02:34 PM

Oh, stop being so silly! Even if the buildings in the pictures are Ukraine buildings, we don't know for a fact that they weren't hit by friendly fire

I heard this explosions and i know for sure that it's not a "friednly fire". Ukraine doesn't have cruise missile and there is any artillery in the city. So yeah, because this building is close to semi-military factory and russians are pretty bad shooters, we have civilian building hit by russian missile.

If said building is in fact non-military, maybe the precision weapons were slightly diverted by Ukrainian EW.

Civilized and responsible countries don't put weapons factories, ammo transit depots, etc, in the middle of large cities so as to avoid situations like this.  IOW, they don't use human shields.

BTW, why don't you just post a street-view link of the building rather than diddle around with some 'bet' (on nothing of any significance.)  You probably are not sophisticated enough to even know that metadata tags in photos files are trivially manipulated most of the time.  Beyond that, nobody is particularly surprised that a handful of buildings in Kiev did get some damage, and yes, probably even some ones which were collateral damage.

Before sending this note, I wanted to see if streetview actually worked in Kiev and picked a totally random spot on a totally random street.  It does.  Imagery from 2015 and, I shit you not, there is a swastika painted on a shed!  @50.4661427,30.4881492

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 09:21:14 PM

The nature of the destruction from Russian sea- and air-launched missiles used in Ukraine is fairly well known. Most likely, the photographs show traces of destruction from downed Russian missiles, for which we must thank the Ukrainian missile defense system.

Deny, give fake info, repeat all common places about the RF capabilities... RF does not have enough precision weapons to wage this war, nor they care much about the civilian damages. You are bot repeating official propaganda over and over despite massive evidence of how the Psychos that direct the RF army specifically using tactics that destroy cities without any sense. Seen in Aleppo, seen in Mariupol and seen anywhere the orcs set foot.

Even the most stupid of Adolf Putin's orc followers knows that the RF army is just a cheese grinder that can't tell their own mouth from their ass when shelling.

johhnyUA
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 11:08:23 PM

If said building is in fact non-military, maybe the precision weapons were slightly diverted by Ukrainian EW.

Russia don't have any "precision weapons" if we are using the same sense as for western weapons. Even russian cruise missiles are pretty bad, and have accuracy like 20-50 (or even more) meters.

Civilized and responsible countries don't put weapons factories, ammo transit depots, etc, in the middle of large cities so as to avoid situations like this.  IOW, they don't use human shields.

Really? Sooooo
What you would tell about semi-military factory called Ao "Mashinostroitel'nyy Zavod "Armalit" which located in the center of Saint Petersburg? It produces also guides for rocket launchers like "Grad" or "Hurricane". Or "Leningradskiy Severnyy Zavod" which produces rockets and missiles (and it's also located in the city. You can check it here - http://lensevzavod.ru/
Here it news from 2018, and you can see that this factory is very close to buildings -https://www.dp.ru/a/2018/11/17/Dim_ot_pozhara_na_Severnom

So, stop your bullshit, or you will get to my ignore list as fast as your silly friend.

BTW, why don't you just post a street-view link of the building rather than diddle around with some 'bet' (on nothing of any significance.)

Because of you are poor silly bots and you should be punished for nonsense you're pushing here. You can find this building by yourself with ease. The reason why you don't do this is pretty clear - you need to shitpost to be paid. And i don't want to play with you in such games.

If you're really want to know the truth and has doubts about me, you can bet on it with your own money. If you don't want - find it by yourself.

You probably are not sophisticated enough to even know that metadata tags in photos files are trivially manipulated most of the time.

Metadata has nothing to do with this case. It's easy to verify is this building on location which I'll provide or not (trough Google photo for example)

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 11:10:58 PM

Deny, give fake info, repeat all common places about the RF capabilities... RF does not have enough precision weapons to wage this war, nor they care much about the civilian damages. You are bot repeating official propaganda over and over despite massive evidence of how the Psychos that direct the RF army specifically using tactics that destroy cities without any sense. Seen in Aleppo, seen in Mariupol and seen anywhere the orcs set foot.

Even the most stupid of Adolf Putin's orc followers knows that the RF army is just a cheese grinder that can't tell their own mouth from their ass when shelling.

We'd really like you to go back to Russia so you can find more info to feed us. Grin

Cool

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 07:25:08 AM

Yes, yes, I remember that Russia's missiles were supposed to end in mid-March. But for some reason they don't end. Mostly sea-based Kalibr missiles and X101 air-launched cruise missiles work at military infrastructure facilities in Ukraine, land-based Iskander missiles are used less frequently. Each such rocket contains approximately 400 kg of explosives in TNT equivalent. I think in six months or a year after the start of this operation, you will also gradually learn to understand Russian weapons.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 10:25:33 AM

Civilized and responsible countries don't put weapons factories, ammo transit depots, etc, in the middle of large cities so as to avoid situations like this.  IOW, they don't use human shields.

Meanwhile in Moscow...

Ministry of Defence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Building_of_the_Ministry_of_Defense_(Russia)

https://www.google.com/maps/search/russian+barracks+in+moscow/@55.7596161,37.6161838,12.63z

All these are legitimate targets.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 11:24:17 AM

Civilized and responsible countries don't put weapons factories, ammo transit depots, etc, in the middle of large cities so as to avoid situations like this.  IOW, they don't use human shields.

Meanwhile in Moscow...

Ministry of Defence.

[_img width=400]https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/main-building-of-the-ministry-of-defence-of-the-russian-federation-is-picture-id1065083576[/img]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Building_of_the_Ministry_of_Defense_(Russia)

https://www.google.com/maps/search/russian+barracks+in+moscow/@55.7596161,37.6161838,12.63z

All these are legitimate targets.

Comparing apples to oranges due to your reading difficulties, but...

Legitimate target to drugged up psychopath actors like Xelensky perhaps.  I wouldn't rule out that Russia's MOD headquarters are untouched not because the ZioNazi's are not dumb enough to do it, but more because they don't have the means.

Here's Ukraine's.  Has it been bombed?  If not, why not?  I mean unstoppable Russian hypersonic weapons that can easily destroy city blocks routinely fly practically right over Kiev on their way to mercenary barracks in Lviv so obviously the 'orcs' could easily vaporize the place at will.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Defence_building_(Ukraine)

johhnyUA
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 02:59:17 PM

I mean unstoppable Russian hypersonic weapons that can easily destroy city blocks

The main problem that there to few of such weapons in russia.
For example, X-32 missile has a velocity around 3,5—4,6M. But the main problem that there around 30-40 such missiles (!!!). If orcs will use them all, they will be without such weapon at all. This rocket uses western parts in it, so there will be no more new missiles X-32 anymore. Only what's left.

And the same story with all new weaponry in Russia.
The main "working horse" of the war - Kalibr cruise missile, late soviet project, mainly was built since 1994 , when there were no sanctions at all (the same story with Iskander ballistic rockets). And we can't see any new (which was announced after 2014) weapons on the battlefield in significant numbers. Why so? The answer is easy: sanctions after 2014. And after 2022 I doubt that russian will be able to built even 5 missiles in year.

So the answer for your question can be enough simple: orcs and their rules - gnomes, just economize their few modern missiles and rockets.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 03:15:20 PM

I mean unstoppable Russian hypersonic weapons that can easily destroy city blocks

For example, X-32 missile has a velocity around 3,5—4,6M. But the main problem that there around 30-40 such missiles (!!!). If orcs will use them all, they will be without such weapon at all. This rocket uses western parts in it, so there will be no more new missiles X-32 anymore. Only what's left.

The main "working horse" of the war - Kalibr cruise missile, late soviet project, mainly was built since 1994 , when there were no sanctions at all (the same story with Iskander ballistic rockets). And we can't see any new (which was announced after 2014) weapons on the battlefield in significant numbers. Why so? The answer is easy: sanctions after 2014. And after 2022 I doubt that russian will be able to built even 5 missiles in year.

So the answer for your question can be enough simple: orcs and their rules - gnomes, just economize their few modern missiles and rockets.
It would be to my advantage to leave you in the dark about the true state of things, but I'll say it anyway. The main workhorse of Russia now is cannon artillery, and ammunition supplies are almost unlimited. Of the missile weapons, the main workhorse is the X101 air-launched cruise missile. However, since it has no export analogue, the sea-based Caliber missile, which became the main star of the operation in Syria and remains the main star of the operation in Ukraine, took all the glory of high-precision missile strikes (there was even a special term "calibrate"). I don’t want to upset you, but Russia’s stocks of these missiles are quite large and are constantly replenished.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 04:45:29 PM

It would be to my advantage to leave you in the dark about the true state of things, but I'll say it anyway. The main workhorse of Russia now is cannon artillery, and ammunition supplies are almost unlimited. Of the missile weapons, the main workhorse is the X101 air-launched cruise missile. However, since it has no export analogue, the sea-based Caliber missile, which became the main star of the operation in Syria and remains the main star of the operation in Ukraine, took all the glory of high-precision missile strikes (there was even a special term "calibrate"). I don’t want to upset you, but Russia’s stocks of these missiles are quite large and are constantly replenished.

Exactly!

Further, by this time, Russia which has never stopped preparing for self defense, not only knows how to build most of the West's military machinery for itself, also has added war machinery that it has developed, and that is different that that of the other nations.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 04:57:57 PM

Further, by this time, Russia which has never stopped preparing for self defense, not only knows how to build most of the West's military machinery for itself, also has added war machinery that it has developed, and that is different that that of the other nations.

I think it a fair working model to assume that everything the Americans have, the Israelis have.  And pretty much everything the Israelis have is available to Russia and China if the price is right, or if it serves some other purpose that the Israelis suppose to be useful to them.

johhnyUA
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 08:52:37 PM

And pretty much everything the Israelis have is available to Russia and China if the price is right,

Because israelis are "greedy filthy half-humans"? But i had no doubt that every pro-russian scum is also antisemitic garbage.

Israel don't sell any weaponry to anyone if USA forbit this to do. Period. I know this because I'm in fact ukrainian jew and i know about Israel much more than you  Wink

The only channel of technology for russia is China, but here I also doubt. China would not risk (at least for now) to give microelectronic to such sanctioned country. Or price will be like x10-x100 from market. With x100 price you can't build a lot of rockets and missiles tho.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀