Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POV] War in Ukraine  (Read 2654 times)
BookFlower099

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 06:41:24 PM
Merited by 1miau (1), icopress (1)

[...] They recently made law whch let them to send people who are against Russian government for 15 years jail. Russian repression machine is turning country into North Korea.
This is one of the reasons why not a single Russian-speaking Ukrainian presents his region as part of Russia.

We Ukrainians cannot stand weakly characteristic people, and it makes no sense for us to condone the seizure of our lands, since we all value freedom very much. Honestly, I also don’t quite understand why Apple and Google have not yet intervened, since it is precisely the shutdown of the appstore and the play market and all related services that would entail the most acute protests in Russia.

My wife is just smart [Continuing to cook food for the guys at the nearest checkpoint] Kiss

p.s. To be honest, she is not my wife yet, but just a partner, but I think I will fix this when everything is over.
You are one of the best kind man. May Allah bless you for your this type of kindness. In this time we see very few person works for others.  You are different man. Love you man. Go ahead.
May Allah help all ukrainian.

Are you his wife, or just a girlfriend? Maybe a concubine trying to move up the ladder?

Cool
What do you mean? I think you have some problem. Are you mad? Do you have any common sense?  Do you know pabna?
There have world largest mental hospital. It's Pabna Mental Hospital.  I recommend you to admit there. I think Mental Dr care you properly. Trust me,  you are sick. So get admit there.

██        TridentProtocol.com    │    HIGH FIXED APY 382,945%        ██
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 07:33:01 PM

You are one of the best kind man. May Allah bless you for your this type of kindness. In this time we see very few person works for others.  You are different man. Love you man. Go ahead.

Are you his wife, or just a girlfriend? Maybe a concubine trying to move up the ladder?

Cool
What do you mean? I think you have some problem. Are you mad? Do you have any common sense?  Do you know pabna?
There have world largest mental hospital. It's Pabna Mental Hospital.  I recommend you to admit there. I think Mental Dr care you properly. Trust me,  you are sick. So get admit there.

I can understand why you might be upset. I was way closer to the truth than you are willing to admit. With all the bisexual stuff going on in the world today, maybe you are a guy trying to move up the concubine ladder.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
1miau
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 6734

Currently not much available - see my websitelink

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2022, 09:58:27 PM

Cool

I can understand why you might be upset. I was way closer to the truth than you are willing to admit. With all the bisexual stuff going on in the world today, maybe you are a guy trying to move up the concubine ladder.

Grin
What do you think about stopping your disgusting shitposts while Russian military is bombing Ukraininans daily?  Huh
Just an idea...

Or does it feel too great for you from your safe basement to ridicule civilians suffering from Putin's war?
 Huh

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2022, 10:38:08 PM

What do you think about stopping your disgusting shitposts while Russian military is bombing Ukraininans daily?  Huh
Just an idea...

Or does it feel too great for you from your safe basement to ridicule civilians suffering from Putin's war?
 Huh

If nobody posted differently than your thinking, then you wouldn't get the pleasure of trying to take their freedom of speech away.

Yep. It has taken the Ukrainian people this long to realize what a mistake they made antagonizing Russia. If they could only rise up and remove their government officials who want war, stop fighting, kick the US out, and offer humble appeals from the heart to Moscow, they might have a touch of success finally.

Other than that, innocent people always get hurt or killed in wars. But if you look, you will find that there is a ton of evidence that Russia isn't harming civilians nearly as much as Ukrainian soldiers are. Or have you personally been traveling all over the Ukraine and Russia so you have seen for yourself?

It all depends on whose media you want to believe, Russia's or the US's.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
1miau
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2022, 06:34:13 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2), johhnyUA (1), paxmao (1)

What do you think about stopping your disgusting shitposts while Russian military is bombing Ukraininans daily?  Huh
Just an idea...

Huh

If nobody posted differently than your thinking, then you wouldn't get the pleasure of trying to take their freedom of speech away.
The problem is, that your "different thinking" is based on lies. I don't know where you are getting them but your information is wrong.  Cheesy

Russia could have good relations with Ukraine because Zelensky was really open for it, but instead, Putin decided to attack Ukraine and that's not how you get good relations.  Cheesy
Putin has no business in Ukraine because it's an independent country and Ukraine has a right to self-determination. No need to receive orders from Moscow. Putin just needs to stop to be hostile to Ukraine.
But instead he's bombing civilians...

I beleive the various reports from Ukrainians commenting how it is in Ukraine themselves, like icopress.
Not your stupid misinformation from your couch!  Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 09:54:30 PM

Just an idea...

Huh

The problem is, that your "different thinking" is based on lies. I don't know where you are getting them but your information is wrong.  Cheesy - Your own statement says that you don't know where I get my info. But I post links with almost every post that I make... the serious ones, anyway. This shows us that you only care about your own ideas and don't even want to look at the other side. Either you are living in dreamland, or you are a propagandist.

Russia could have good relations with Ukraine because Zelensky was really open for it, but instead, Putin decided to attack Ukraine and that's not how you get good relations.  Cheesy
Putin has no business in Ukraine because it's an independent country and Ukraine has a right to self-determination. No need to receive orders from Moscow. Putin just needs to stop to be hostile to Ukraine.
But instead he's bombing civilians... - For the last 8 years or longer Putin has been asking for talks to get the Ukrainians out of Russia, and to stop killing Russians. Neither Ukraine nor the US would talk. Time for talk is past.

I beleive the various reports from Ukrainians commenting how it is in Ukraine themselves, like icopress.
Not your stupid misinformation from your couch!  Cheesy - You believe? Believing indicates religion. Nice religion you have there. Why don't you try getting some facts?

Biden sends sophisticated rocket launchers to Ukraine while swearing he doesn’t want U.S., NATO to go to war with Russia.

Joe Biden's handlers continue to have him say very contradictory things about the ongoing war in Ukraine following Russia's late February invasion. For instance, Biden has repeatedly said he does not want to engage in conflict with Russia, but he nevertheless continues to try and provoke his counterpart, Vladimir Putin, … [Read More...]

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-06-biden-sends-sophisticated-rocket-launchers-to-ukraine-while-swearing-he-doesnt-want-war-with-russia.html

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2022, 10:51:04 PM
Merited by johhnyUA (1), 1miau (1)

Just an idea...

Huh

The problem is, that your "different thinking" is based on lies. I don't know where you are getting them but your information is wrong.  Cheesy - Your own statement says that you don't know where I get my info. But I post links with almost every post that I make... the serious ones, anyway. This shows us that you only care about your own ideas and don't even want to look at the other side. Either you are living in dreamland, or you are a propagandist.

But instead he's bombing civilians... - For the last 8 years or longer Putin has been asking for talks to get the Ukrainians out of Russia, and to stop killing Russians. Neither Ukraine nor the US would talk. Time for talk is past.

Not your stupid misinformation from your couch!  Cheesy - You believe? Believing indicates religion. Nice religion you have there. Why don't you try getting some facts?

Biden sends sophisticated rocket launchers to Ukraine while swearing he doesn’t want U.S., NATO to go to war with Russia.

Joe Biden's handlers continue to have him say very contradictory things about the ongoing war in Ukraine following Russia's late February invasion. For instance, Biden has repeatedly said he does not want to engage in conflict with Russia, but he nevertheless continues to try and provoke his counterpart, Vladimir Putin, … [Read More...]

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-06-biden-sends-sophisticated-rocket-launchers-to-ukraine-while-swearing-he-doesnt-want-war-with-russia.html

Cool

Every civilized country should provide Ukraine with ANY weapons to stop this Nazist cancer from spreading beyond Russia's border.

1miau
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2022, 11:20:55 PM

Not your stupid misinformation from your couch!  Cheesy

- You believe? Believing indicates religion. Nice religion you have there. Why don't you try getting some facts?

Then, keep believing your fake"news" sites.
Or how about travelling to eastern Ukraine? It's totally safe there, it's just a special operation from Putin!  Roll Eyes
All the videos from bombed Ukrainian cities are... just fake...  Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 01:38:16 AM

Not your stupid misinformation from your couch!  Cheesy

- You believe? Believing indicates religion. Nice religion you have there. Why don't you try getting some facts?

Then, keep believing your fake"news" sites.
Or how about travelling to eastern Ukraine? It's totally safe there, it's just a special operation from Putin!  Roll Eyes
All the videos from bombed Ukrainian cities are... just fake...  Cheesy

Did you ever sit out on your lawn chair, only to have a pesky mosquito try to bite you? You scared it away dozens of times by waving your hand. But finally the only way you could get peace was by slapping it.

Cool

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 09:47:30 PM
Merited by 1miau (1)

@icopress, may I ask you to open a self-moderated thread? Some other users have mentioned it and I think that, at this point, it may be the only way to save this thread.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 10:45:31 PM

@icopress, may I ask you to open a self-moderated thread? Some other lusers have mentioned it and I think that, at this point, it may be the only way to save this thread.

Hey, that's right.  We're gonna getcha if you don't censor.  Look out!  Better make yourself a nice safe-space nest.  Don't be embarrassed; all the kids are doing it these days.  It's the new way to cope.

https://youtu.be/onoaKEEyNEI?t=54

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
1miau
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2022, 12:56:54 AM

@icopress, may I ask you to open a self-moderated thread? Some other lusers have mentioned it and I think that, at this point, it may be the only way to save this thread.
Better make yourself a nice safe-space nest. 
How about table gymnastics?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 08:57:25 AM

Hey, that's right.  We're gonna getcha if you don't censor.  Look out!  Better make yourself a nice safe-space nest.  Don't be embarrassed; all the kids are doing it these days.  It's the new way to cope.

You have many threads to express your views or you can open your own, yet a few here prefer to throw completely off-topic half-baked "views" here to annihilate any on-topic conversation.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 02:05:35 PM

Hey, that's right.  We're gonna getcha if you don't censor.  Look out!  Better make yourself a nice safe-space nest.  Don't be embarrassed; all the kids are doing it these days.  It's the new way to cope.

You have many threads to express your views or you can open your own, yet a few here prefer to throw completely off-topic half-baked "views" here to annihilate any on-topic conversation.

Freedom of speech has been a tenant of this forum since it was part of bitcoin.org.  The manager(s) of the form have done pretty well at maintaining that principle of open dialog relative to most platforms.

If you are dedicated to censorship as a standard method to overcome the deficiencies inherent in spamming ridiculous and already-proven-false info, you are hardly alone in the world of 2022.  You could use any of the big corporate platforms since your messaging doesn't conflict with what they want circulated.  I would say that you could even start your own, but it's not likely true as it requires some degree of technical savvy.

The main issue that I have is that you want to both leach off the work of others here AND change the platform to be Twitter-lite or something.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
n0nce

Activity: 882
Merit: 5814

not your keys, not your coins!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2022, 02:30:28 PM
Merited by 1miau (2)

Hey, that's right.  We're gonna getcha if you don't censor.  Look out!  Better make yourself a nice safe-space nest.  Don't be embarrassed; all the kids are doing it these days.  It's the new way to cope.

It's hilarious: the name of the thread literally starts with [POV]. For any Russians and tankies: this means [point of view]. It's icopress' point of view. His personal view, in text and pictures of how he and his close ones experience this war. The title also says that he answers questions; so if someone has questions to an eye-witness, they can ask them.

If they want to come up with conspiracy theories or otherwise discuss international politics, there are enough other threads for that. They can even open a new one where they express all their opinions 'without censorship' (or anyone complaining). We're not complaining because they are a fan of Vladimir Putin, but because it's inappropriate and off-topic in this thread.

@tvbcof and @BADecker, please just make a discussion thread about the issues you have, but not clog up this [POV] thread.
Since you like to bring up the forum's history of free speech; you surely also know that there are unoffical official rules, such as:

Forum rules

1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads.
2. No off-topic posts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 04:56:27 PM

It's hilarious: the name of the thread literally starts with [POV]. For any Russians and tankies: this means [point of view]. It's icopress' point of view. His personal view, in text and pictures of how he and his close ones experience this war. The title also says that he answers questions; so if someone has questions to an eye-witness, they can ask them.

He did educate that cigerettes were good sellers in a war zone.  I mean, who knew?

If they want to come up with conspiracy theories or otherwise discuss international politics, there are enough other threads for that. They can even open a new one where they express all their opinions 'without censorship' (or anyone complaining). We're not complaining because they are a fan of Vladimir Putin, but because it's inappropriate and off-topic in this thread.

@tvbcof and @BADecker, please just make a discussion thread about the issues you have, but not clog up this [POV] thread.
Since you like to bring up the forum's history of free speech; you surely also know that there are unoffical official rules, such as:

Forum rules

1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads.
2. No off-topic posts.

You forgot to include ~paxmao who's comment had little or nothing to do with Ukraine and got this branch going.  I guess maybe a generalize tip about when running a grift, make sure that you have monopoly control of the narrative.

As for the relevance of posts, not everyone has a flexible enough mind to recognize relationships to context.  Or the same interests.  Maybe not even you, chief.

johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 07:59:04 PM
Merited by 1miau (2), n0nce (1)

For the last 8 years or longer Putin has been asking for talks to get the Ukrainians out of Russia, and to stop killing Russians. Neither Ukraine nor the US would talk. Time for talk is past.

What russian territories was occupied by ukrainians by 2022? This some kind of a joke, you're going full mad.

Freedom of speech has been a tenant of this forum since it was part of bitcoin.org.  The manager(s) of the form have done pretty well at maintaining that principle of open dialog relative to most platforms.

No freedom of speech to nazi, sorry. The problem with this forum (as the whole libertarian ideology) is the impossibility to differ "free speech" from "hate speech". For constructive and peacefull society we don't need to afford a voice to those who's trying us to tell that rape/killing/stealing is normal. Or invading another country with a lot of civilian casualities.

Hate speech mostly turns into shit speech and this turns into the total unconstructive.  

P.S:
I will use this topic for my POW, since i don't see a reason to create separate one just for me. So tomorrow (or maybe later) i will publish my story here.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2022, 11:00:55 PM

What russian territories was occupied by ukrainians by 2022? This some kind of a joke, you're going full mad.
I don't really know why you're wasting your time arguing with this troll. It's pointless thing. He is always going against common sense. If you will say that sky is blue, he will tell that's red.

I will use this topic for my POW, since i don't see a reason to create separate one just for me. So tomorrow (or maybe later) i will publish my story here.
It will be interesting to read. Can't wait to see it!

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 11:41:40 PM

P.S:

Cool! I am really interested. I guess that reading some crap from the usual suspects is the price to pay to have a platform open for uncensored real stories that are really worth our time.

Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2144

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 09:20:54 AM
Merited by johhnyUA (1), 1miau (1)

OP, @icopress, brother, you are in Mykolaiv now, right? Can you update on the situation in the city? On twitter I see reports of long food lines

and heavy rocket strikes.

What's true and what's not?

It's much calmer here in Kyiv since recently, compared to the first 2 months of the war. We were attacked this Sunday by rockets launched from the Caspian Sea,

and our windows did shudder at 6 AM from the explosions because we live in the district that was attacked, but I feel like your situation is much more dire.

Please share with us.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████