Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Loyce, Bpip & Ninjastic collecting IP-data of visitors?  (Read 766 times)
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 10:27:59 PM

Why are there so many of you? One loyce.club would be enough.
I agree.

I also think that one Bitcoin is enough. Why so many of you? Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Bitcoin Diamond...

Huh
I don't think he can digest this one, I mean there is no escaping from this embarrassment. Busted bsv. 😅😅

🖤😏

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2023, 11:36:58 PM

Obviously I can see everyone's IP address in my hollowed-out volcano lair. For example korner's IP is 127.0.0.1 and the Queen of England has the same address so take it for what you will.
This is illegal right, doxxing someone's IP address? Wait the Queen's still alive? Will they be doing a remaster of the Bohemian Rhapsody? Or maybe just the song Under Pressure?

"Another one bites the dust" might be more relevant to the queen's current... uhmmm... status.

Is your bpip site is slow because you collect the most user data or is it a problem with your hosting? Are you using JavaScript?

No, I'm just lazy. Shoveling all those bits into the intertubes is hard work.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2023, 01:26:25 AM
Merited by LoyceV (4), ABCbits (3)

3 bpip - sluggish (probably because it also collects browser fingerprints) (this is very dangerous for privacy of users)

Every website that you visit collects all browser fingerprints in it's log files - it does not slow down anything.   If BPIP is keeping and processing such data, where is it and why?  No one cares if xx% of browsers are Safari, or what your preferred language is.   Remember, if you were to hide all data from a webserver, no cookies would work and most modern sites would break. 

These three services provide different types of data:

BPIP (created first) - is like the census.  It collects, aggregates and compares data, ranking and sorting.
Loyce Club (created second) - is like a library.  It contains RAW information which is harder to find but downloadable.
Ninjatastic Space (created third) - is like a registry.   You can search for specific data if you have parameters.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 10:52:26 AM

No one cares if xx% of browsers are Safari, or what your preferred language is.

Although the claims OP make are rather pointless, I disagree with you here. User Agent, browser language, resolution etc. are all very effective at identifying users without IP address.

Remember, if you were to hide all data from a webserver, no cookies would work and most modern sites would break.  

I find it annoying that data collection has become this necessary evil that we must accept as if there was no other option. Modern websites would break because they want to collect data not because of any technical reasons on the server-side. Most websites do not work correctly with Tor Browser because there are additional checks or Tor is blocked altogether. The only options we have to browse internet privately are becoming increasingly difficult to use at an alarming rate.

The battle for internet freedom is already lost if we simply accept these things.

EDIT: Phrasing

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
Kypher

Activity: 13
Merit: 44

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 09:15:36 PM

I find it annoying that data collection has become this necessary evil that we must accept as if there was no other option. Modern websites would break because they want to collect data not because of any technical reasons on the server-side. Most websites do not work correctly with Tor Browser because there are additional checks or Tor is blocked altogether. The only options we have to browse internet privately are becoming increasingly difficult to use at an alarming rate.
I'm sure there are ways to bypass data collection by sites

The battle for internet freedom is already lost if we simply accept these things.
The battle for freedom is just beginning
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: