Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NFTs new features on the market  (Read 514 times)
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1595

hmph..

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2022, 05:42:33 PM

All NFTs are almost nonsense but that shouldn't stop you from taking advantage, as bad as meme coins are I still invested money on them and I lose money but made much more, we are all here to make money and it shouldn't matter which project the money will come from, where there is hype is where you will make you better money.

Following the hype is certainly not a bad thing, as long as you can still determine when to enter and when to exit to take profit. However, most people, when the hype is high, have the opportunity to sell at a better price, they become greedy, until the project ends up crashing. Hype tokens and projects are a lot of scams, if you are not good at choosing, you will lose a lot of money. An important lesson when playing on hype tokens is to be able to set targets with at least a hold profit. If you can sell with a lot of profit, at least sell a little to return the capital, the rest, hold both for profit and if you lose, you don't have the initial capital in it anymore.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 09:49:56 AM

Utility is the only thing that makes any NFT worth anything if you ask me, other than that they will never mean anything at all. I get that some people may have met it recently but we have seen NFT mindset with cryptokitties maybe like 5 years ago or so, which is why it is not a new thing to us.

Maybe NFT craze happened in the past 1 year, and that is why there are so many people so much money, but why would veterans do that when we all know what happened to cryptokitties after a while? Same happened to axie now as well, things that worth 300+ dollars a piece for a while, went down south so quickly. Even utility may not save them at some points.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BlackBaron

Activity: 643
Merit: 263

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 10:15:14 AM

Maybe NFT craze happened in the past 1 year, and that is why there are so many people so much money, but why would veterans do that when we all know what happened to cryptokitties after a while? Same happened to axie now as well, things that worth 300+ dollars a piece for a while, went down south so quickly. Even utility may not save them at some points.
Now the popular NFT token has dropped drastically from the NFT hype time, now NFT is priced at $7 from before more than $100+ so its not worth holding NFT coins in long term, I will not be interested in hype category except for short term profit

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

ragini330

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 10:22:54 AM

Most of the NFT collections over the crypto space don’t have any utility whatsoever, this issue is beginning to get addressed by a few projects, like DeFiDOJO, with innovation and one of the last features released has been yNFTs (Yield NFTs), where they are trying to combine the beauty of DeFi with collections, have you put your NFTs into a good use lately? what are your thoughts about this?

[Yes it's true that Bitcoin volatility has helped to create other markets like NFTs. I think one should explore the NFT stream. I also want to share my idea on Metaverse where the future lies. Recently, I got to hear about Mallconomy which has launched its bounty Programme. It's a well designed project with lots of secured methods to earn and has got great potential for all in the near future.] If you are interested to know more, you can message by replying here.
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2022, 12:49:06 PM

Currently the NFT project is in development for the foreseeable future and currently there are some good projects that are suitable for us to participate in and can benefit in the future, and the NFT Yield project I think is very good and they continue to develop the project as much as possible, and I believe there will be many enthusiasts from investors for this one project.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1442
Merit: 291

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2022, 01:04:28 PM

If the NFT project can be developed properly then this project can develop for the future, and when the team is building the project as much as possible so that later investors can be interested in nft projects with the presence of new features then this will make a way so that later there are projects that can get good profits in the future.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
RavenRenee

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 08:30:30 PM

Most of the NFT collections over the crypto space don’t have any utility whatsoever, this issue is beginning to get addressed by a few projects, like DeFiDOJO, with innovation and one of the last features released has been yNFTs (Yield NFTs), where they are trying to combine the beauty of DeFi with collections, have you put your NFTs into a good use lately? what are your thoughts about this?

Hello everyone  Smiley I am a newcomer, so I need your advice about one p2e game. I have just seen one tweet about one blockchain-based NFT game "reptile chronicles" and it seems to me interesting. They are making a game like Gwent and HS, and I love such games. Also, the devs said that their active members will get some "goodies" from this project. What do you think about it?
funteki

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 10:08:41 PM

Hello everyone  Smiley I am a newcomer, so I need your advice about one p2e game. I have just seen one tweet about one blockchain-based NFT game "reptile chronicles" and it seems to me interesting. They are making a game like Gwent and HS, and I love such games. Also, the devs said that their active members will get some "goodies" from this project. What do you think about it?
this project is good, tbh its even good for long term investments and its look cool for real
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 10:22:48 PM

~
Nice shill, but that is not going to work.
I had read your posts history and you seem to just shill this coin around the forum. The more you just keep mentioning that game, the less I get interested in NFT games these days.
Jeez..

I recall a lot of threads doing this same thing.
waybesuricata

Activity: 1778
Merit: 345

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 10:55:34 PM

A usage area must be created for NFTs. For example, Chiliz sells NFT through Socios application with SSU token. Those who collect the five NFTs of the Alfa Romeo F1 team will physically present a product of the Alfa Romeo F1 team with a lottery. Of course, this is a simple usage area, but a wide variety of usage areas can be created.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Razanm90

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 12:18:16 AM

I have found many NFT projects that were frankly garbage, it is really hard to find something good and interesting. But I have heard about one Blockachain-based NFT game "reptile chronicles" a few days ago, this project seems to me an ambitious. They have such a good arts and some "goodies" for active members. Have you heard about it?
CBrowns79

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 10:48:53 PM

Who knows what technical functions are rarely used in discord and whether there is an auto-assignment role for some actions? I stumbled upon the reptile chronicles project where they give you an airdrop for secret discord actions. Seems so interesting, they really give some "goodies" for active members.
funteki

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 11:04:49 PM

Who knows what technical functions are rarely used in discord and whether there is an auto-assignment role for some actions? I stumbled upon the reptile chronicles project where they give you an airdrop for secret discord actions. Seems so interesting, they really give some "goodies" for active members.
btw, do you know how to get this role?
bitcrystal

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Crashgambler.io - Crash Gambling Guide

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 11:18:02 PM

Hopefully it can work, These features is okay as I have seen some new NFTs coming to implement DeFi features and also having a token feature. I think it also depends on the base idea. If not we'll designed from start, it can still fail.

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓