Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: check UTOPIA! - SECURE INSTANT MESSAGING, ENCRYPTED E-MAIL, ANONYMOUS PAYMENTS!  (Read 2602 times)
ebiboy2

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 06:01:12 PM

I am happy to see this thread about the utopia project...

I'm happy to see your comment in my thread, i see you are newbie or at least haven't posted much and this is why I want to ask you question how you found Utopia? are you new to crypto?

because I see that many Utopia users are actually newbies because this is very easy to use, just after you download the soft you are literally done, client is so easy to use that you can chat, send messages, send money, files, photos, and anything else literally with a click of a button.

Many newbies but also advanced users like integrated in client mining, this is one of very unique features of Utopia ecosystem and i wonder if this is something that also made you Utopia user?

PS
just checked your account and you are not newbie, just haven't posted much, so Utopia needs to be important for you same as for me.
long time ago I waited for such platform like Utopia yo be developed, finally is here and works.
Apologies for the late response.
I am not a newbie and I have followed a couple projects before now but not as actively as I've followed UTOPIA.

BTW I think the client mining isn't working on the client anymore.
I hope more updates are coming
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2022, 10:52:46 AM

...It is also sad that they removed the ability to mine CRP if you leave open your Utopia software.

I see there are few improvements to mining in Utopia.

I created this thread as Utopia supporter and to be honest haven't mined myself for a while, I use Utopia other tools like stablecoins, instant transactions, vouchers, messenger, email.

Back in the early times we all dreamed about such ecosystem as Utopia provides now, fully decentralized with all everyday apps that can be used safely and anonymously.

I think after reading my last sentence every real crypto enthusiast will at least check Utopia.

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2022, 07:51:10 PM

Tell me do you know if the application will work on Android or iOS system? From what I can see, now its only available on computer.

Many people ask about this and Utopia team is working on an mobile app from some time, so for sure it will be done finally but there is no estimated delivery time so we wait.

I understand that this can be not easy taking into consideration how big ecosystem it is and how many useful tools Utopia provides, to implement everything in app that runs on own blockchain.

I advise you to download Utopia software and check it out if you still haven't, I am sure you will keep using it if you only find one useful tool for you and there are plenty like email, browser, messenger, that are apps we use all the time, in Utopia the difference is we are safe and for sure nobody spy on us.

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2022, 08:47:02 PM

BTW I think the client mining isn't working on the client anymore.
I hope more updates are coming

Have you checked it lately with all settings as it should be?

I will try to contact team and provide you proper answer what are the requirements right now and how to mine Crypton, bare with me.

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2022, 01:37:30 AM

If you care about your privacy online then for sure you should check Utopia,

Utopia provide many tools you use everyday when browsing like email, browser, messenger and also all benefits of anonymous blockchain, means fully bulletproof transactions, stablecoins, wallets...

and there is so much more,

check Utopia now! https://u.is/en

SosSpagetti

Activity: 143
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2022, 11:40:02 AM

Tell me do you know if the application will work on Android or iOS system? From what I can see, now its only available on computer.

Many people ask about this and Utopia team is working on an mobile app from some time, so for sure it will be done finally but there is no estimated delivery time so we wait.

I understand that this can be not easy taking into consideration how big ecosystem it is and how many useful tools Utopia provides, to implement everything in app that runs on own blockchain.

I advise you to download Utopia software and check it out if you still haven't, I am sure you will keep using it if you only find one useful tool for you and there are plenty like email, browser, messenger, that are apps we use all the time, in Utopia the difference is we are safe and for sure nobody spy on us.

Nice to hear that. I'm using most of the time my phone so it would be easy for me.

BTW. I download Utopia app on my computer and must admit, its working very well. Also, community back there help me a lot when I had some question about CRP.

[CryptoMarketingService l The best quality l Real ppl l Avaible 24/7]
─[✅Advertising,Shill✅Moderator,✅Design &more]─
        [emoneymax.net]
ViralKing

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 11:19:18 AM

Do you know anyone on the core team? Can you DM me your telegram so we can chat about UTOPIA?
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 06:51:10 PM

This project is it meant for only Utopians?

What you mean LOL? Utopia ecosystem is for everybody.

Do you know anyone on the core team? Can you DM me your telegram so we can chat about UTOPIA?

You can DM m here, or easily find my TG username, if you ask for mine? you haven't quoted or mentioned anybody

talkshi

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 12:09:46 PM

People keep asking for discord or telegram lol when Utopia can serve as both pretty much.

My question is does this actually sell on your exchange?
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2022, 05:43:34 PM

People keep asking for discord or telegram lol when Utopia can serve as both pretty much.

indeed and this only shows how little knowledge thy have about Utopia

I am sure everybody who will us it, will be surprised how good and useful it is, I was and us it all the time now for many things i do online

My question is does this actually sell on your exchange?

what is your question correctly? are you asking if there is a lot of liquidity in Utopia exchange?

https://crp.is/exchange/crp_usdt

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2022, 07:40:16 PM

snip

I think you quoted me mistakenly, please edit it because it should be reported and it can be removed if not changed.

Goosebit.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2022, 03:11:39 AM

btw, I got a bunch of CRP from their airdrop bot on the lobby channel (yes, it's still available till now). Utopia app is a good app to try. many useful channels for you to learn new things from anonymous people
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2022, 06:36:36 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2022, 01:38:06 AM by wwzsocki

btw, I got a bunch of CRP from their airdrop bot on the lobby channel (yes, it's still available till now)...

UTP-RXHA-VSOI-6JBU-4NEM-ZKWX  - Free CRP voucher!!!

here you are, more free CRP tokens, totally no strings attached, enjoy!

First person that will redeem this voucher will get free CRP between 1 and 5$

This is another great tool that Utopia offers, such vouchers are great for any marketing, I use them all the time.

crypto203

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 01:57:25 AM

CRP coin is worth to invest and hold for long term! because this year! Utopia has many updates and big events! they will release their Anonymous Launchpad and NFT Marketplace. also they will launch the mobile version of Utopia Ecosystem for Android and iOS. this is big! this will put CRP coin on top!
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2022, 05:23:52 PM

...Utopia has many updates and big events! they will release their Anonymous Launchpad and NFT Marketplace...

To be honest I wasn't aware about this, haven't checked Utopia roadmap for a while because already there are multiple great tools like messenger, email, stablecoins, anonymous transactions, etc.

I agree that Anonymous Launchpad and NFT Marketplace will give a lot of fresh blood to the ecosystem, many new users will join.

NFTs can have bright future, already NFTs are mentioned everywhere and Launchpads is th new way of doing presales, so there will be also demand.

ebiboy2

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 05:32:20 PM

I just started following it and I think it's about the best thing I've done in a long time.
Project focuses primarily on privacy and anonymity of transactions for products in it's ecosystem and I think it's about the best.
CCMS

Activity: 284
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 10:04:50 AM

I have been following Utopia for quite a while and what I have seen is proactive team, unique product with no other projects nearby as such . Utopia is evolving and it is wonderful to see this . I earned $100 from Utopia just by airdrops and the coolest thing is that airdrop is still on . Download Utopia app here :

Utopia Website

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MARKETER : t.me/ccmsme
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2022, 05:20:19 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2022, 01:35:15 AM by wwzsocki

Free CRP voucher to redeem, first come first served

UTP-27D4-5HJ3-PZLO-NBSE-GFMT

enjoy! no strings attached

ebiboy2

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 05:23:58 PM

Hey, thanks for always sharing free CRP. I will try to claim this one and I hope to contribute something meaningful so that you can share some more free CRP here all day, everyday.
Interesting times ahead.
ebiboy2

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 08:06:56 PM

😂 this is good. Thank you. I'll try to claim this one and I hope that it has not been claimed already.
I guess UTOPIA is performing well at the moment?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: